All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

Feel, it is time ask question. On neighboring the Frost mentioned it is snagged on hooks firms Fudo. First time saw couple of weeks ago, on open in Donetsk retailer-house. Nothing pleasantly about them not know, range of was skudnenkiy, nothing not appreciate, nor bought.
And, it turns out, people actively gets. Share impressions, sho for they?

! Mike.- aji accurately doofus. Faces without effort at all.

There are in mind Fudo aji? Or go looking global scale (with)?

On expense global scale, here is firms which meet on Japanese kryuchkovom market:
-DAIWA (TEAM DAIWA)
DEPS
DUEL (YO-ZURI)
ECOGEAR
FINA (HAYABUSA)
GAMAKATSU
GARY YAMAMOTO
JACKALL BROS
KATSUICHI (DECOY)
KEITECH
LUCKY CRAFT
MEGABASS
NOGALES (VARIVAS / GRAN)
OWNER C'ULTIVA
VALLEY HILL (WINNERS)
VANHOOK
ZAPPU
And here is with Fudo as the not request. In sight this boutique firm on CIS kryuchochki eyebrows under Made to Order a distributor in Philly.

Minimalistic audio collages, thank you, but as talked one man-this we know, us would practice pass (with)
Text or there even Maruto there is and Kamasan, and pro Siran I on Forum asked (whatever something ways to us are trapped, although charging clearly for the Japanese market) Just today 2 human Spanish Civil War say, that gets caught Fudo. Yak the Dyadko kazav-people wants deal, that to what (with)

майк wrote:

Back-end in mind Fudo aji

They. Koaji are called. Sode and Bream better idea, but until Maver Katana 1090 would still not at grading.

+1

майк wrote:

usage there even Maruto there is and Kamasan, and pro Siran

Yes I and not dispute and these firms know, but on Japanese fishing sites pro them nothing not find. After all much is done on our or European or the American market. But the Japanese they same! '- they other nationality for people not consider. And the, that produced for (JDM) (Japanese domestic market) it, typically, better than for other.
In continuing themes. On AliEkspress sell hooks Siran and write about an honest Chinese production, although on wads, written: - Made in Japan. Or here is http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Vi6Gd.jpg
Hooks made from 100% carbon. The Chinese and think I'm so nice that attributed to need to was would word "steel." :rofl:

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 5 2013 00:41:32)

Enlighten on Japanese kryuchyochnym size, if in rate. And the I have the second from 9 th almost not differ.

майк wrote:

Enlighten on Japanese kryuchyochnym size, if in rate. And the I have the second from 9 th almost not differ.

Such the case, simply have them on wads, goes labeling the Japanese, but on other European. And our merchants sell and those and those packages with hooks. Here is and Mess. 'oc, can find the money graph marking and Japanese and'll post an.
Here is table Japanese sizes likely, chesnotyanuto with Salapina. Ru
http://s3.uploads.ru/AB5Wp.jpg
Here is still that if on box since is worth such icon # the the size of the Japanese.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 5 2013 00:53:33)

+3

Put the Pimlico plus, but not understood smooth, invoice nothing (relative to the available kryuchkam) Whilst would one hieroglyph coincided.
From all, that there namalyovano, understood only Arab figures and the designation yen.

майк wrote:

put boiling water the Pimlico plus, but not understood smooth, invoice nothing (relative to the available kryuchkam) Whilst would one hieroglyph coincided.
From all, that there namalyovano, understood only Arab figures and the designation yen.

Come text packs. And about sizes pants - high hook in mm, red width in mm.

Vadkh wrote:

pants - high hook in mm, red width in mm.

The kind here increasingly understandable, truth, in spreadsheet color of contrary

As promised
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/6otnF.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/de0pq.jpg

! Mike.
Ah Ketaysy bad, for them Arab figures as for us hieroglyphs. The employee Hun Xiao Peng fasoval from shit. Japanese in them - only the writing on labels said they did. Incidentally hieroglyphs on box since Chinese. To Stimul-Cash. Here no table not will help.

Here is still dug up comparative graph likely: http://s2.uploads.ru/tKujf.jpg

+1

Ponk, wrote and not sent. Will have on a new. The only, from-for what we swam hooks-they without goatee. In size and form-like small karpovye, so with spatula. For me they way too big-somewhere 8 the size of the. The Chinese, so the Chinese-me without difference, increasingly would still have nowhere to apply. :dontknow:
Text or about tables-the federation until now hooks rolls and in its own way numeruet?

Last edited by майк (Jan 7 2013 21:54:06)

Mike! Palych! You same hooks firms "’ s Sexual Health"! The most clear the writing! :D :tomato: (Joke!)

Thank god, sho the Toyota not wrote.

Will talk pro hooks Drennan, whom I'm using.
A series of Super Spade - thick wire (from are getting an mm # 10 until 0.48 mm # 16), a bit low volume with sides, the crease rounded, sting rotated in side, a spatula, color -bronza.
# 10 - the nozzle sitch 1-2 kukuruziny, peas, to 5 makaronin-of asterisks, nasadochnyy pellets with the help selikonovogo ring of yours?.
# 12 - the nozzle sitch 1 cornbread, 2-3 perlovki, peas, until 3 makaronin-of asterisks, meat cancer or shrimps, nasadochnyy pellets.
# 14 - the nozzle sitch 1-2 perlovki, 2-3 makaronin-sprocket system, grain cannabis, meat cancer or shrimps, pieces of worm, rarely pellets.
# 16 - the nozzle sitch Perlovka + maggot, 2-3 moldy worm, grain cannabis, pieces of worm
A series of emerge Specimen - resembles on previous, but with little ring.
# 12 - the nozzle sitch 1 cornbread, 2-3 perlovki, meat cancer or shrimps, peas, nasadochnyy pellets
A series of Super emerge maggot (withdrawn with production) - the average on thickness wire, the crease more "angled", sting a direct, a spatula, color - bronze.
# 16 (the biggest in series of) - the nozzle sitch 2-3 moldy worm, Perlovka + maggot, 2 noodle-asterisks, night crawlers
A series of Super Specialict - very thick wire, a bit low volume with sides, the crease "a steep", sting rotated in side, color - bronze, a ring.
# 14 - the nozzle sitch 2-3 perlovki, nasadochnyy pellets, 2-3 makaronin-sprocket system, cube worm, meat cancer or shrimps.
A series of emerge Feeder - relatively thick wire (from 0,64 mm # 8 until 0.48 mm # 14) a bit low volume with sides, the crease today, sting rotated in side, a spatula, color - bronze.
# 8 - the nozzle sitch nasadochnyy pellets 10-12 mm, 2-3 kukuruziny 1-2 peas, tuft worms.
# 10 - the nozzle sitch cornbread, 3-4 perlovki, 3-4 noodle-sprocket system, meat cancer or shrimps, cube worm, pellets.
# 12 -nasadka cornbread, 2-3 perlovki, 3-4 noodle-sprocket system, meat cancer or shrimps, cube worm, pellets, grain cannabis.
# 14 - 2-3 perlovki, 2-3 noodle-sprocket system, meat cancer or shrimps, cube worm, pellets, grain cannabis.
A series of Red maggot - thin wire (# 14 - 0.43 mm), "a steep the crease" ("'s the crystal" like is called), sting rotated a bit apex, a spatula, color - Red.
# 14 - the nozzle sitch 2-5 oparyshey, 2-3 perlovki, night crawlers, cube worm.
# 16 - the nozzle sitch 2-3 moldy worm, 1-2 perlovki, night crawlers, cube worm.
# 18 - the nozzle sitch 1-2 moldy worm, 1-2 perlovki, night crawlers.
A series of emerge Match - resembles on previous a series of, only wire still thinner (# 14 - 0.40 mm), color - bronze.
# 14 - the nozzle sitch 2-5 oparyshey, 2-3 perlovki, night crawlers, cube worm, grain cannabis.
# 16 - the nozzle sitch 2-3 moldy worm, 1-2 perlovki, night crawlers, cube worm, grain cannabis.

The latest two independent'm using most often.
http://s3.uploads.ru/CFAsV.jpg

Last edited by кирпич (Jan 20 2013 00:47:56)

+10

Thank you for the review! Not can give us some directions where such information for this series of?
A series of Super emerge maggot (withdrawn with production)

Last edited by гагарин (Jan 20 2013 11:00:08)

гагарин wrote:

Thanks for the review! Not can give us some directions where such information for this series of?
A series of Super emerge maggot (withdrawn with production)

Edited either (Today 11 :00: 08)

The first time have read about this on one English Forum, then have Tim's asked, he confirmed and together me sold all their reserves this series of. Yes and on official site Drennan such likely like already there is no.

+1

Need to urgently borrow, know one seat with endowments of data likely.

Dobryi evening Messrs. fidermeny. Could you tell me please information about kryuchkkh firms guru

Vadkh wrote:

At expense global scale, here is firms which meet on Japanese kryuchkovom market:
-DAIWA (TEAM DAIWA)
DEPS
DUEL (YO-ZURI)
ECOGEAR
FINA (HAYABUSA)
GAMAKATSU
GARY YAMAMOTO
JACKALL BROS
KATSUICHI (DECOY)
KEITECH
LUCKY CRAFT
MEGABASS
NOGALES (VARIVAS / GRAN)
OWNER C'ULTIVA
VALLEY HILL (WINNERS)
VANHOOK
ZAPPU
And here is with Fudo as the not request. In sight this boutique firm on CIS kryuchochki eyebrows under Made to Order a distributor in Philly.

See colleague you very oboznanny in kryuchkodelakh?
So here is I’d say data way - half of Polish companies not has no relations to kryuchkam.
VALLEY HILL
MEGABASS
LUCKY CRAFT
GARY YAMAMOTO
JACKALL BROS
DEPS
KEITECH. This PROIZVODITELI bait shop, which ispolyuzuyut and locate their orders.
About Fudo! Not worth zavlyat such things, if you not auctioning the information.
http://www.fudohooks.com/

Last edited by Алексей S. (Feb 19 2013 02:24:21)

+1

Can give any the answer on kryuchkam Fudo /
Personally spoke with Japanese and illustrate products in Ukraine in companies Lucky Fisher.

Today from Kobe did fly in :yep: http://s3.uploads.ru/t/SU1JD.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/q1KHJ.jpg

Last edited by Алексей S. (Feb 19 2013 02:23:25)

With hooks Fudo me introduced in 2010 Seryoga new Air, still when we played with him together on Cup Ukraine on bobber as soon as in glorious city of Donetsk. Had forced carp on for competitions shtekerom attractive opportunity highly underwent. But we need was easy and under this were instant and very acute hook, so as It was your dangerous driving tuft very in as a nozzles, and grey has now issued me several units with words: "Hook the fire!" He was rights, I have for the entire tournament not was nor one the vanishing and 100% implementation enough not 1949-1969 poklevok!
And this hard statistics and figure, which says for product on steep any advertising.

ZooM wrote:

He was rights, I have for the entire tournament not was nor one the vanishing and 100% implementation enough not 1949-1969 poklevok!

And me not appealed. If to severity and zatsepistosti issues not controversial of, then to maintain conuses export importantly - to ruggedness questions there is. So broke a, that fishing on S. Donce, fuck in the past year catching precisely they - need was nailegchayshiy hook’s dark color of - (model Koaji, Sode, Bream) - each has arrived an opened-up, the first at all in direct line! Spat, I put on a gamik composed of 2210. Food so and adamlarsa in the cabinet, can, will come in handy where, but at Embankment with them accurately to go creepy.

Nothing argue not thankful, but precisely Fudo for 3 year passions fiderom was introduced to the me with concept "razognutyy a hook." Nor until, nor after I with this not rebuffed, so that osadochek has place be ;))

+1

Ah this as with povodkami. Alone say that fully suits, and other shit, piss full. "Where truth brother?" (With) :crazyfun:

???? every says with such certitude that one starts to doubt in his future as for fisherman (ah this I about itself. :tomato:

Hooks Fudo series of (Sode, Bream) in use with 08 or 09 year, bought "blindly." 'm using for "not forceful" industrialized fishing until kg, razgibov not was, the impression very good (implementation aren), truth'm competing mostly with a. On last year’s February 1917 the exhibition on VVC in Moscow first time for family, with representatives Fudo, small purse in kimono offered people on paired packs all proved, sell truth not qualified. Along with Sasame, were instant the second tier on our market, for me.