All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

All bountiful! Terminally biologist in Gamakatsu this season is bent on abgeholt. Dug up have them a series of OWNER 50556 email the most small # 10. Can who yuzal? Yes at all interestingly any opinion.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/tkEQd.jpg

TheHunter wrote:

The final end biologist in Gamakatsu

What this? Range of low?

TheHunter wrote:

season is bent on abgeholt

Fear, that quality breakthrough in attainment of not will, as would not contrary.

TheHunter wrote:

Naryl have them a series of OWNER 50556 email the most small # 10

Subtler very, more even not subtle, and gentle. All well - and form of, and color, and the thickness of the wire, yes only faces fingers without much efforts. Fidergam and "gentle" stick, can, and not would give to decent fish, but doubts are found.
Eiaee on them times all, caught with dozen 300-500 "grape". Podleschikov, that, of course, not gives full paintings their reliability and quality, but modicum whippin 'well - this fact.

Diolen wrote:

By all indications photo, Gamakatsu 2283 and powerful and similar: The total form of, raskovka poddeva, design, the difference: 2283 a ring, a powerful and a spatula, color of. But need look "alive", adjust who yuzal.

Live hooks much more differences have - a powerful and far more the thin and and elegant hook, 2283 - that is a fat karkalyga with ring, 2283 - soft very, on poltorushke came shtoporom.2260 in this rider will - the best option. Along with composed of 2210, 1810 and 1310 my personal mastkhev on all types whitefish. These 4 species - and use.

Diolen wrote:

like as well much maligned under about DRENNAN emerge Feeder, blackcurrant # 10, 12, 14. That tell from themselves, when applied to our conditions industrialized fishing, - for, Dnepr river, Desna river, r-BC Of Kyiv?

Very ambiguous a hook, in my opinion. A little bit of a more Thicknesse and feels heavy, than need. Many his like, many same not understand. I until not understood. But he accurately is worth, to ensure try.

Diolen wrote:

Who bad about molesting on leschu on Dnieper River, Desna (disambiguation) (r Mr of Kyiv) email to the Owner series of: 53157?

duffy333 wrote:

A this trigger virtually "brother-ritualnykh" model AKITA KITSUNE from Fudo:

Can, of course, and brother, but not ritualnykh accurately. Food thicker the cured, respectively, and the graver. Both whippin 'of bream normally provided the right location bait, Seryoga not for good reason about this mentioned. Volumetric right complement implementation poklevok not lose their cool, but all should be in measure. Razgibov Ounera fear not worth - I have, at least, their not was.

Hooks - my-ailing theme, the fetish, if want :crazyfun:
And the than still can be explain the fact, that I have there is all hooks, which are discussed in the Frost?

Carlos wrote:

Chego this? Range of low?

Fear, that quality breakthrough in attainment of not will, as would not contrary.

Subtler very, more even not subtle, and gentle. All well - and form of, and color, and the thickness of the wire, yes only faces fingers without much efforts. Fidergam and "gentle" stick, can, and not would give to decent fish, but doubts are found.
Eiaee on them times all, caught with dozen 300-500 "grape". Podleschikov, that, of course, not gives full paintings their reliability and quality, but modicum whippin 'well - this fact.

Gamakatsu - a strong loss of in as a grind (its retaining. And on OWNER 50556 email # 10 wire d =0, 435 ah quite not thin, if not karpovaya had forced. In my opinion

TheHunter wrote:

Gamakatsu - a strong loss of in as a grind (its retaining. And on OWNER 50556 email # 10 wire d =0, 435 ah quite not thin, if not karpovaya had forced. In my opinion

For what you ask one questions on Forum, if confident in his opinion and not are reading the rest?

Carlos wrote:

Everyone well - and form of, and color, and the thickness of the wire, yes only faces fingers without much efforts.

international jewelry and try.

If sharpening gamikov not test, then - again same closing - there is chance disappointed in Ounere still belly.

Carlos wrote:

To what you ask one questions on Forum, if confident in his opinion and not are reading the rest?

Buy and try.

At all then we here speak :confused: And opinion everyone for me important, in camping on CHAMPION And your, but it until one thing and with the clause. ". Eiaee on them times all, caught with dozen 300-500 "grape". Podleschikov, that, of course, not gives full paintings their reliability and quality, but modicum whippin 'well - this fact. ".

Last edited by TheHunter (Feb 23 2014 11:22:55)

TheHunter- A that was the arcane from doing me? That scale a white bream whippin 'well? Or that wire one of the most gentle, that on a major of bream I with this crocheted not do?

Passphrase on from own conditions, arm and technology industrialized fishing - can, this hook for you and will the most the best.

Carlos wrote:

Vzhivuyu hooks much more differences have - a powerful and far more the thin and and elegant hook, 2283 - that is a fat karkalyga with ring, 2283 - soft very, on poltorushke came shtoporom.2260 in this rider will - the best option. Along with composed of 2210, 1810 and 1310 my personal mastkhev on all types a white fish. These 4 species - and use.
Hooks - my-ailing theme, the fetish, if want
And the than still can be explain the fact, that I have there is all hooks, which are discussed in the Frost?

I don't know, Vitalya, that you did, that have you with a corkscrew 2283 is obtained o.o. You poltorukhu "on our ride" with depth 8 meters vydergival? I heave know - you can :D

2283 and powerful and for me "dneprovskie leschevye" - on warm water simply "must have" I have under it comes to shagging in such conditions.
5 for me this an excellent hook for active industrialized fishing (slightly whether not with hands) major gustery and small fry on average and strong during. With prilovom a white bream / of bream. Especially in 14 th issue like as work.
Composed of 2210 and 1810 I have, too, there is, but they not root as something in "largely composition."

Drennan emerge Feeder like under unhasting it catching on devices up in places with shell and stones on bottom - sharpening the stings out very the enduring and well held in such conditions. Hook from-for thickness wire enough severe as for their sizes.

Yes, "kryuchkovyy Fetishism" and the search for "ideal hook" this binding a symptom of a "as disease" :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 23 2014 13:12:36)

TheHunter wrote:

OWNER 50556 email the most small # 10. Can who yuzal?

Last winter stocked up OWNER 50056 iwana and 50056 amago-h, form of virtually is similar 50556, both the Blue, with spatula, without additional the serration on Handguards, 10 Number. At the expense forms big not look. Something they catching,, then under unplugging nemelkogo of bream drew attention on the next feature of-hook it's snagged on for the lower jaw, with at the expense narrow poddeva not takes care of the jaw bone, and embedded in it from within and under vyvazhivanii was almost under direct angle to put a leash on a.
Replaced the ceasing on the other with crocheted gamakatsu composed of 2210, have him poddev a wide. Until the end of trip to ovneram not hidden.
In my opinion for nekrupnoy fish can and nothing, but with fish tank taller though, right broke a, as I described.
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/FS2MQ.jpg

Last edited by (Feb 23 2014 15:02:38)

duffy333 wrote:

KhZ, Vitalya, that you did, that have you with a corkscrew 2283 is obtained You poltorukhu "on our ride" with depth 8 meters vydergival? I heave know - you can

Ah, type moreover. Brova was, baddest - fish immediately acceleration's not a children's accounted for to lend))

duffy333 wrote:

powerful and for me "dneprovskie leschevye" - on warm water simply "must have" I have under it comes to shagging in such conditions.

But me something only yellows (Golden) are outfitted with. I would, rather, gray (bronzirovannye) took, but alas.

duffy333 wrote:

Yes, "kryuchkovyy Fetishism" and the search for "ideal hook" this binding a symptom of a "as disease"

"Discover brother Kohl" (with)

Carlos wrote:

Nu, type moreover. Brova was, baddest - fish immediately acceleration's not a children's accounted for to lend))

I knew, I knew! :D

Carlos wrote:

But me something only yellows (Golden) are outfitted with. I would, rather, gray (bronzirovannye) took, but alas.

I as something they in no clothing left Gamakatsu on Dniprovska La (on petrol) to stay outfitting yourself.

Vadkh wrote:

When, in. And instead bullets 3-untsovye markernye gruziki.
Vitalya, it is time khoku write, as wrestle in swear which two image was: Was Gamakattsu a dignity and Yurito Ovneru a dignity

Mlyn, ULYBNULO :rofl: The subject the open somehow OWNER (th) constraints? Season soon.

TheHunter wrote:

The subject the open somehow OWNER (th) constraints?

What itself and others brains secretary. Personally I have and such and such there is. All excellent hooks.
http://s8.uploads.ru/BZIYl.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

I as something they in no clothing left Gamakatsu on Dniprovska La (on petrol) to stay outfitting yourself.

Thank you Sergei for navodochku, shop this znama, on Dniprovska La strictly contrary refuelling "Ocko", on weeks'll come pick it up, just a little bit will make guys vytorga. :offtop:

Diolen wrote:

just a little bit will make guys vytorga

"In vain Flam" (with) (What got into-bond)
Of spring delivery still not was like as, and autumn these likely already not was.

Carlos wrote:

Vesennego delivery still not was like as, and autumn these likely already not was.

And can they to the exhibition shopping for? Ah so, purely hypothetical? Have our labaznikov, February hot it is time procurement from suppliers.

Carlos wrote:

"You should not have Flam" (with) (What got into-bond)
Of spring delivery still not was like as, and autumn these likely already not was.

Hmm. Highly immensely precious Vasha 4-1-1, thank you. But I would still these routes oftentimes the on Kharkvskiy on work go, so that will try along and all update my, that have them and as with zavozom and assortment of the disobedient. AWN2 / workspace6 saddens one thing: In ties with famous events, abolishing exhibition "Hunt and fishing" (with 27.02.14 on 02.03.14g) Spring 2014 in Kyiv. Like as suffered its even 4000m2 as well as on April 2008. month, but, too, under question.: '(

Vadkh wrote:

Chego itself and others brains secretary. Personally I have and such and such there is. All excellent hooks.

Here is have newspapers Web you 53175 wire just on 3-and sotki thicker, those with which began question (OWNER 50556 email # 10 wire d =0, 435) and colored like the same. In than sign In?? As visually identify the right stringing have OWNER?

Visually identify so - jab it in moldy worm, championing on tsevyu, if goo not climbs-means normal the thickness of the, if's vomiting and camping on P.-tolstyy. And the difference in three sotki enjoyed only mikrometrom, and in my opinion not has no meaning-much and from hardening depends.
And another thing-on 50556 the additional a notch on Handguards, this like affiliation dedicated likely for worm. On my and vadimovykh an irregular serrated blade like there :dontknow:

Last edited by (Feb 23 2014 16:58:42)

wrote:

And another thing-on 50556 the additional a notch on Handguards, this like affiliation dedicated likely for worm. On my and vadimovykh an irregular serrated blade like there :dontknow:

Me there is and with zazubrinoy 50556. When they prevent, I their my tongs podzhimayu.

wrote:

visually identify so - jab it in moldy worm, championing on tsevyu, if goo not climbs-means normal the thickness of the, if's vomiting and camping on P.-tolstyy. And the difference in three sotki enjoyed only mikrometrom, and in my opinion not has no meaning-much and from hardening depends.
And another thing-on 50556 the additional a notch on Handguards, this like affiliation dedicated likely for worm. On my and vadimovykh an irregular serrated blade like there

Edited! Mike. (Today 18 :58: 42)

Pro oparika this is understandable (???? long) question in another. Consider to example (hooks one size + -) here is a series of 50044 # 10 wire 0,51 (black) and a series of 53104 # 14 wire 0.37 (white) or a series of 50001 # 14 wire 0.37 (blue). Second and third clearly will better caning and the pourer and fish, but here is will whether second and third better its keep? Where anybodys guess?

Last edited by TheHunter (Feb 23 2014 17:17:14)

Vadkh wrote:

I got there is and with zazubrinoy 50556. When they prevent, I their my tongs podzhimayu.

So, and where yours opinion on 50556?

TheHunter wrote:

a series of 50001 # 14 wire 0.37 (blue)

The typical hook for moldy worm, for small fry and for floater.

TheHunter wrote:

. Question in another. Consider to example (hooks one size + -) here is a series of 50044 # 10 wire 0,51 (black) and a series of 53104 # 14 wire 0.37 (white) or a series of 50001 # 14 wire 0.37 (blue). Second and third clearly will better caning and the pourer and fish, but here is will whether second and third better its keep? Where anybodys guess?

The answer in is, that scratch on it by no means depends on thickness wire hook - she depends only from forms this the most hook. Ah and how correctly this hook McCotter.
The thickness of the wire in primarily affects weight hook, and, in second on what nozzles / bait with him can be use. This is important for the presentation nozzles on bottom and this indeed strongly affects outcome fishing.
The tenacity not give in one a series of with these performance because untwisted / break the can be with a large desire any hook.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 23 2014 18:13:25)

TheHunter wrote:

So, and where yours opinion on 50556?

Hook as hook. Better position not the best and not the worst hook. And sat on him leschiki. But this naval a series of likely, judging by catalogue Ovnera.
At all the Japanese have by definition there is no leschevykh likely. Have them all pro Sea. European vendors under increasingly have them parties likely, themselves under aid their experts call hooks leschevymi or plotvinnymi. Another karpovaya program, and all because carp have them usual and the Japanese know as his harvest. In my opinion.

Vadkh wrote:

Wu them all pro Sea. In my opinion.

Not all. For example Keiryu - hooks for industrialized fishing trout, with most often - on worm, Akita Kitsune, frameworks page previously - had forced your holiday Osmerus eperlanus. Kherabuna (Silver Crucian) - at all separate religion (???? note on number of likely in services).

wrote:

Dont all. For example Keiryu - hooks for industrialized fishing trout, with most often - on worm, Akita Kitsune, frameworks page previously - had forced your holiday Osmerus eperlanus. Kherabuna (Silver Crucian) - at all separate religion (???? note on number of likely in services).

Ah not need to formally be tied to words of. Of course they have hooks for freshwater fishing, but their the pinch compared with sea independent.
Yes still you have mentioned wildlife that escaped ground up sheet Osmerus eperlanus, so this is the wrong read more. This fish is called aju (Ayu). She koryushkovaya, but as and mass koryushin home to in Sea but on spawning goes in rivers. Unlike naval achievements or Onezhskoy Osmerus eperlanus or snetka.
And Crucian the Japanese have there is and with President on him the most expensive in world - tribute traditions.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 23 2014 22:24:52)

Vadkh wrote:

Nu not need to formally be tied to words of. Of course they have hooks for freshwater fishing, but their the pinch compared with sea independent.
Yes still you have mentioned wildlife that escaped ground up sheet Osmerus eperlanus, so this is the wrong read more. This fish is called aju (Ayu). She koryushkovaya, but as and mass koryushin home to in Sea but on spawning goes in rivers. Unlike naval achievements or Onezhskoy Osmerus eperlanus or snetka.
And sea Bass the Japanese have there is and with President on him the most expensive in world - tribute traditions.

Edited Vadkh (Today 20 :24: 52)

There is no. Had forced aju (with expensive rigging of this ship, on fish - rival) and had forced freshwater Osmerus eperlanus (more often with ice) - absolutely different fishing. Incidentally popular hooks "Chica" (chika) -, too, for Osmerus eperlanus, only Malorotoy, marine, the, that in Russia on BO popular.

wrote:

No. Had forced aju (with expensive rigging of this ship, on fish - rival) and had forced freshwater Osmerus eperlanus (more often with ice) - absolutely different fishing. Incidentally popular hooks "Chica" (chika) -, too, for Osmerus eperlanus, only Malorotoy, marine, the, that in Russia on BO popular.

Here is we and came closer to the that Osmerus eperlanus this maritime fish. And jezior malorotye Osmerus eperlanus, this as have us snetok - vyrodivshiesya maritime Osmerus eperlanus.
And if not it is difficult, let-please the Latin name the Osmerus eperlanus, bear classifier I merely.

On card - 'm fixin to answer, hit this on eyes - otpishu in lichku. Such a same fresh fish and fishing (and again - ice) there is and in Korea.

Last edited by (Feb 23 2014 23:58:21)

Vadkh wrote:

That we and came closer to the that Osmerus eperlanus this maritime fish. And jezior malorotye Osmerus eperlanus, this as have us snetok - vyrodivshiesya maritime Osmerus eperlanus.

Vadim, snetok-species Osmerus, are. Far Eastern regions within-Hypomesus, malorotye Osmerus eperlanus. Pro Japan not know, but on Kamchatka and Sakhalin, in it and Amur precisely they. Think, in Japan some variant H. olidus
Text or pro the, that snetok-not powan, we already discussed.