All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks

Posts 181 to 210 of 1000

Have me to F22 claims there is no, a normal hook. But and supernatural nothing from him wait not account for. Simply a normal hook and deserves be in box.

my opinion on kryuchkam Gamakatsu F22 - an excellent option for primer fishermen. Ah or for those who not seeks to the better. T. E. Hook well is quite universal, almost on all cases life, as on nekrupnoy plotve, leschu, so and on karasyam and karpikam. Seemed would, that even need. But I stopped use this model hook, also as and LS-1810 three years ago, after, as tried harvest on composed of 2210, a powerful and and 5. :cool: Until today better not met. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,.

+1

the Axe
Then those more vague sense phrase

wrote:

. Otsutstvie otgiba in side and allows her nuts. Maintain their resonance camping on K. Under numerous perezabrosakh sting not knocking on stones and clam shell

On backdrop of this phrase

wrote:

and if on a fishing trip the can zabrosov ten from forces fifteen. More often the first in iaaiaiinou comes ceasing, therefore immediately replacing

As the me, then at least unwise increase term conuses the stings out, losing under this in zatsepistosti hook in a whole

Boev
Here is agree with Oleg, I have there is the entire fidernaya a series of in three downsize, but moving on path minimum adequacy ratios around the (almost) 'm using in most cases F22, else simply lies for rare exceptions. Recently used to bandage leashes are with past year on of surplus suspended, perhaps again will live until the next new year.
Vitaly for me there is the difference three zabrosa or ten between some of our options, and under their entire laziness not love to lend excess a pretext to right off the bat fish with hook. So specifics it fragmets in severity hook immediately leads to his replace together with a leash around and that-would you no such case had arisen doubt, Id say that whether so with first day its fishing life ;)

Last edited by (Feb 15 2010 19:26:35)

Boev wrote:

composed of 2210, a powerful and and 5. Until today better not met. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,

Oleg 5 not saw. Watched here is here
Tell us the above hooks any sizes, flowers and under what bait you use the.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Oleg 5 not saw

If you interest form of the, see here:
http://www.gamakatsu.nl/html/english/im … -popup.jpg

Boev wrote:

after, as tried harvest on composed of 2210

Sized device a. We with Yevgeny his long polzuem and on CU I favorite search category on him and siding with a pity only late.
But if honestly, and this hook not panacea. Now we rarely his polzuem, on devices up he not always works. On stoyachke, agree touristy areas, and here is for the same plotve on devices up case progiryvaet.

And about F22. An excellent hook for of blasting in rooms 16 and 14. Although I rarely them now'm using, and here is Andrei Mokrush manufacturalafirm this "Gamik" one, and have him is obtained. But closing. In my opinion determine hook for, a dace (any sizes) and Blicca bjoerkna (nekrupanaya).

From likely powerful and and 5 long refused, not know as from whom, and I have a large number of empty poklyovok. Now. Maybe, you I'm rocking OWNER 50001, until very good results, but it is difficult get, why something in Luhansk this series of choice a small.

Nikolaich
That is happening under water with him with greater share likelihood say no one itjust can't work. Hence can be only suggest, that if producer describes his as nakhlystovyy for industrialized fishing in pridonnykh layers, with form of for imitation bugs a certain type and poddevom has turned in inward with goal reducing zatsepistosti on bottom for motley kind of garbage, grass and camping on D.. If look deeper the from higher izlozhenoy Rome demands understandable, that favorite ????? its and definitive conclusions do cannot be, as well as and dogmatism. Except individual the International Jazz Festival, which these dogmas anyway are being withdrawn the-whether from not desires fathom how he in the crux of the the-whether from desires modicum as something able ;), than exactly and mislead.

Last edited by (Feb 15 2010 23:52:49)

+2

Nikolaich wrote:

Explain, please, that such a with him happening on during?

Any hook feel intuitively, as the needless representing the ratio empty poklyovok and implemented. On these criteria and sorry you're slumming hook. At least so do I. If closely to this seriously the can be discern, that on alone hooks fish even more often are they biting, and essentially she simply more often zasekaetsya, or simply shows interest to nozzle of not fearing hook.

That same concerns crosscurrents, the F22 good those, that have him thick wire, and this clear plus that concerns issue vyvazhivaniya (less skhodov), especially this concerns "vertlyavoy" small fry. Have F22 the good form of zagiba for industrialized fishing precisely in thicker water (is bad profile purpose this hook nakhlyst), can so a dace, so same prefers peck in thicker water so well on him drive. And without it comes to shagging with trawling I.M.H.O., F22 already several loses other kryuchkam. Yes and to experiment sting F22 not stand. Under slightest namyoke on the, that hook got dull, his need to emit. But in a whole hook indeed a good!

+2

wrote:

If look deeper the from higher izlozhenoy Rome demands understandable, that favorite ????? its and definitive conclusions do cannot be, as well as and dogmatism.

Here is here on all a hundred agree. And CU this is so clearly confirmed. All those hooks that worked on train,, iai?i were rated condemned in day industrialized fishing. But on next day those krbchki that in first day not worked "fired a shot" in the second. This is so. Example simply led how important it try increasingly that there is.

Spoke and d to speak likely should be many and different.

+3

Many start-up, yes and not only, fly fishermen often wondering if: That same such the right hook ?

Not secret, that Velikie Champions tell use different hooks, under every the pourer its model. But I have its, much more simple glance on these things. Model likely, which I actively'm using, can be recalculate on absolute negation one hands (though the and deal I'm just trying a new) :) Why same cannot be use one and the same model always and everywhere? On fact can be and so, but under this not always tackle will work optimally.

1. Owner 50001 akita sode
http://matchfishing.ru/upload/fckeditor_upload//219/image/50001_owner.jpg

In courses a fishing the cabinet first place on popularity rightly ranks concrete model: Abgeholt 50001 "akita sode", in size from 18 to 8. For 7 years industrialized fishing I not lost due to American this "pan-blue miracle" nor one fish. Ponder about, many whether hooks boast such Performance? ;)

A defining feature of this hook dvugibost. He's lopsided in two planes, that virtually not leaves klyunuvshey fish chance under podsechke. Thin wire allows well from digging in lip and not mock trophy!

Why same not to use this super of each hook always, ask you? Times he such the magic Delo in is, that sometimes his pros Turn in his same cons. Consider their.

wallpapers, wire.
Under using tug ropes from fishing line of yours in diameter 0.16 and thicker you can immediately same postpone this model in side, she not is designed to role tractor :) rather, this hook for delicate industrialized fishing. Set one moldy worm or couple of moths under nose careful fish in winter the lake, on tight leash diameter of .0 8-0.14? Forces routinely! Such karasyu one the worm, of the coat compression-sock-covered? The, that need to, this task as times him on shoulders! :)

form of type crystal
She unambiguously Good for industrialized fishing on living nozzles, but when we need to impose on hook perlovku or maize this each throws away white flag. Too perishing acute a corner bending, the nozzle sitch strongly is raring, and, as a consequence, easily sky falls with hook.

2. Gamakatsu LS-2210
--

Direct contrast to previous model :) Thick wire, a wide shed will be even, a brief tsevyo he than something reminds karpovye model. Acute, as aneasthetic, in size from 20 to 8 he well claims on title universal hook. Indeed, and maize, and night crawlers any the nozzle sitch walking on offense equally well. And here is how times with him leashes are from filament diameter of 0.16-0.2 mixes more than well. If you gathered for the salvage the carp, you can without the shadows doubt constraints these hooks, they not embarrass :)

Not worth use these hooks, if you need a light the nozzle sitch they quite precarious for this goal. Also, several awkward stick a whole the worm, from-for short Handguards.

3. Gamakatsu LS-1810
http://matchfishing.ru/upload/fckeditor_upload//219/image/LS-1810B.jpg

This, as would be a little more specific speak about, here is this anybodys guess between the first two models :) Here quite interesting the combination of: Relatively thin wire, but much the tenacity at the expense forms. Podsel on this hook I not so long, get a his spring 2008 in it comes to shagging a carp on charges of.

'm using size from 12 to 6, combining their with povodkami from fishing line of yours diameter of 0.14-0.18. Maize, Perlovka, maggot, pieces of worm all these jamborees equally well for him suited.

Zatsepistost this model this spring managed have on itself :) Skyfall foolish chance hook got its me in upper lip. I was caught as fish! So here is, get hook me managed only having had a bite his wire cutters. ????????????????????????? and having missed rotten, exits back he refused refused outright! :)

4. Gamakatsu LS-3120 and his the researchers from other firms
http://matchfishing.ru/upload/fckeditor_upload//219/image/LS-3120-popup.jpg

Exclusively chervyakovyy hook. Scores are on longest Handguards allow nasazhennomu compression-sock-covered geek to cling very firmly. Dozen those seen tug ropes and the size of the hook depend exclusively from sizes a worm (on the most a small well actuality you muck snipe, but on big size without problems can be impose even vypolzka!) and from sizes trophy, for whom, exactly, nasazhivaemyy solvents and worlds most :)

5. Any model likely with pruzhinkoy :)
http://matchfishing.ru/upload/fckeditor_upload///image/sPrujinkoi.JPG

For examples on photo reveals hook from Byron Hotel, but similar model there is have majority firms. Frequent a guest on my some tackle, but is sometimes useful, so for kit there is. The slinky, zakreplyonnaya on Handguards hook, allows really keep on the hook tattletale, dough, and other gentle nozzles, even with very abrupt zabrosakh. Most often, of course, applies under it comes to shagging carp and an in stagnant water,, but are possible and other options use of

In conclusion

Like would say: Try, used! Model, enumerated I this not panacea, and simply those, in which am confident I. There are many different good firms, some not be satisfied with me on price, some simply difficult find in our edges, but this not means, that they bad! Quite possibly, that hooks, which you not buy in neighboring no clothing left, better position not worse illusory dreams, about which wrote in magazine in the past year and in search of which you already brought down itself all its feet :) try different model, different Mark, different size and soon themselves start understand what and for what more suited. Most importantly you will confident in their fishhook, so as they over drivers precisely on your some tackle, not simply were bought on advice friend :)

(With) Mikhail Anufrienko aka fairly central to :)

+8

worm wrote:

The most importantly you will confident in their fishhook, so as they over drivers precisely on your some tackle, not simply were bought on advice friend

Agree fully, explanatory written. Have one thing BUT. To advice more of experienced colleagues is worth listen in parts of their established. And already on practice use of "prirastat" their SOLOVIA.

All Hi!
Who can clarify for what fish and nozzles,
Hooks OWNER # 14 50922 the thickness of the wire 4505.90
In advance blagodarin for come sensible!

http://www.rwbolov.ru/UserFiles/Image/img1809_39986.jpg

Last edited by nnn (Feb 16 2010 19:02:11)

nnn wrote:

Who can clarify for what fish and nozzles,
Hooks OWNER # 14 50922 the thickness of the wire 4505.90
In advance blagodarin for come sensible!

My espoused a series of. I'll hold you in any nozzles any fish question only what Number questioning :flag:

Support Romeo. My darling currency in War with PINNY Hook

Thank you guys. :cool:

For this year already fully outfitting yourself hooks.

Abgeholt 50922 from 18 until 10 numbers - very!
Abgeholt 50045 from 14 until 10 numbers - very!

Want Feeder (several species.

Colmic different series of and numbers - very!

On a carp a major Golden pilots 1-3 Numbers.

For ordinary fishing trips received likely Hayabusa. Curiously and different.

Ready!

Gamakatsu built not'm processing it all any series of :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 17 2010 11:27:52)

Nikolaich wrote:

You should not have. But like would to know reasons. (Can and I consequences their perevarivat.Gamakatsu Hypnotizes the drug dealers?, trade people?)

Tried series 7-8 accurately. Ah not likes and all and F22 and 1310 and 1810. Chet ah not pret . In work like nothing, but not better than the same email to the Owner certainly, and design wrapping :x

The most the most hooks exercised this Maver Katana, but chichas the price until growth much! 2 Grzywna (- 1 hook.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 17 2010 12:35:15)

Nikolaich wrote:

That's an interesting article: Testing likely (5 parts of)

Highly useful informatsiya- but plus to this still lack elements of :dontknow:, form of peg hook - what it is the most suitable? And camping on D.

OWNER 50001,50922,53118
GAMAKATSU 1010,2210,2230,2260,3513F,F22.
, . ?
: gamakatsu LS 1030S?

IgorM
Igor, with this set of policy, given variation with size already work on season, that-would deal that for your conditions and manners industrialized fishing the most suited.

Here is on models, like there are already taking something a certain leaders. Here all more-less understandable. But as the case with size? Athletes only and say, that use 14-18-22.
But there is "nuance"! Think, that photo all razyasnit for me! http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1002/16/425d9b55fe05t.jpg
The size of the like measured. "But there is nuance" :dontknow: Iseama realistically in 2 times more than Pin Hook, which, in turn more than Penny Hook
00 security Ping Hook 22 th numbers at all without points see can be?% -)

Last edited by Tornado (Feb 18 2010 20:43:06)

wrote:

I want prepare for sale, have a necessary least. Can that the missed?

Ah have you and so full iconostasis! 8-) Dont lack only KAMASAN B 983, if budget will allow. ^ ^

So that, men? About sizes no one not prokomentiruet? What precisely # 18 you are using? Such as Penny Hook or Hanseatica Iseama?

Last edited by Tornado (Feb 19 2010 08:33:05)

Romeo wrote:

To ordinary fishing trips received likely Hayabusa. Curiously and different.

Roma, tell us pro these hooks and price on them. Me personally these hooks even more than OWNER appealed. But for season not managed profoundly poyuzat, but as on me, hooks ??? greater attention.

In Hi,! They same Golden pilots zaniaetsya, and I their never portraying moderation normally. Need to-would be remembered. :D

wrote:

Roma, tell us pro these hooks and price on them. Me personally these hooks even more than OWNER appealed. But for season not managed profoundly poyuzat, but as on me, hooks ??? greater attention.

Znachitso so. 9 Grzywna (. - 10 units. In one no clothing left cities - in other not saw :dontknow:

Itself only here is I.M.H.O., this on plotve and leschu. Hayabusa on karpa- an quite personally me not come :dontknow: A can simply series of not all to us like to take them!

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 19 2010 09:55:29)

-Dr.. Me all ignore!
. - Next.!

Here is two kinds of hook. Which pomenshe- Pin Hook, lot more IseamaOba # 12 http://s003.radikal.ru/i203/1002/ca/470bca285c82t.jpghttp://i067.radikal.ru/1002/18/14d507173bfet.jpg

Tornado wrote:

That on models, like there are already taking something a certain leaders. Here all more-less understandable. But as the case with size? Athletes only and say, that use 14-18-22.
The size of the like measured. "But there is nuance" :dontknow: Iseama realistically in 2 times more than Pin Hook, which, in turn more than Penny Hook

Tornado wrote:

So that, men? About sizes no one not prokomentiruet? what are the precisely # 18 you sit are using? Such as Penny Hook or Hanseatica Iseama?

I thought, that question Euroskepticism. That add still? Pile in view what numbers 18 use athletes, have models, which lot more. Or have models, which smaller? (Think so clearer)

Last edited by Tornado (Feb 19 2010 12:20:47)