All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks 2

Posts 1 to 30 of 934

! Mike.and the, that take up knitting Minenko-for likely :dontknow:

Misha « exile on knot Minenko, which to let the line out to kryuchkam would tie. On googling the is issued only knot for always the shock of leader.

Vadkh- This knot depicts in bible for matchevikov (kind of like a substitute for salapinskogo "Feder-this simply") - "Matchevaya had forced from Peter Minenko"

Carlos wrote:

Vadkh - This knot depicts in bible for matchevikov (kind of like a substitute for salapinskogo "Feder-this simply") - "Matchevaya had forced from Peter Minenko"

Looked the bible from P. Minenko. This Snell knot, knot which I and'm knitting hooks to put a leash on a. To call his node Minenko - wrong.

Look on exiled Link(this, she knits knot Minenko) and still look Linkhimself'm using uzlovyazom from Stonfo and perfectly all is obtained. Moved on kryuchkovyaz on old age and until this famously take up knitting as Minenko is a lovely knot!

Last edited by riverwater (Jun 16 2014 16:10:51)

Look Processors PLUS, long tried to order but sales not was, thinking a bit skolkhozil from a wooden the ceiling on, kryuchkovyaz Stonfo godu petalled yoke. Until now'm using, pro order him for money long forgot. But this broke a not sake of epic save and so, sake of ekperimenta ah and broke a forever :cool:

riverwater wrote:

look on exiled Link (this, she knits knot Minenko) and still look Link himself'm using uzlovyazom from Stonfo and perfectly all is obtained. Moved on kryuchkovyaz on old age and until this famously take up knitting as Minenko is a lovely knot!

Ah yes this different ganglia. But this already 10 times was discussed. Esteem branch.

With the first pribludoy this "bezuzlovoy" as have Minenki - 100%, witness closely.

riverwater wrote:

Since the first pribludoy this "bezuzlovoy" as have Minenki - 100%, witness closely.

And I about this same. I moreover that not Minenko this knot coined and not need to his so to call. Agree that the first pribluda, she knits Snell knot.

Agree with game words and names, not this question, and vsopros have people pro knot which take up knitting Minenko in video, not pro concrete name knot. On me this didn't DO not prentsipialno, is important the crux of the - knot. And his modicum kozlinym good

riverwater wrote:

knot. And his modicum kozlinym good

Ah as be? :dontknow: Vitalka wrote pro "knot Minenko", I head broken, and it turns out all easier. :crazyfun:
Incidentally his can be with simple Roma a needle knitting and threads he has Smart not need.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 16 2014 19:05:19)

Vadim, until I at work, here and without me increasingly resolved it. I, too,’Catch with us with sidyukom and watched, as Minenko teaches Strueva life and knitting likely. So, when have mentioned wildlife that escaped Peter, I mentioned and knot. As is called-not know, that not knot Minenko-a tooth I allow. For themselves chose stonfovskiy, for likely with an eye is fixed under narrative of, Fliura a tuna and for 2293 gamakatsu-in Package Includes fasteners (very small ears, a tuna with his two shlagami in ushke peredavlivaetsya) And increasingly. The rest ganglia excellent, but I they not'm using :dontknow:

riverwater wrote:

Skyfall me this didn't DO not prentsipialno, is important the crux of the - knot. And his modicum kozlinym good

Yak the Dyadko kazav (Rene Descartes) - "People have removed the smoke would from than half their trouble, if would have been able to agree on the significance of the words." Golden words. Or whatever you want things their names. Have us now from-for this drying that is happening.

In the last time often'm using hooks Maver Katana. Decided to try a new model Maver Katana 1,130 (size 15), imposed leashes are and I dropped it off in povodochnitsu.
As confident in as a likely from Maver even and think could not, that they me embarrass on for competitions. Been caught on the koi a reservoir. Received several skhodov major fish. Sinned on povodochnuyu as such, hold a shell up, knot, hands, but only not on hook. Until not understood in than the problem!
Unfortunately, hooks closed the me not loosely.
On video on display marriage likely Maver Katana 1,130, manifesting in break might under small increases diabetes.
Be careful, buying hooks and from eminent brands!
Thank you children from staff-retailer, promised reverse hooks on different model.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/LW4Qw.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/CnVDN.jpg

Last edited by viv (Jul 15 2014 20:57:26)

Utterly not illustrate, as can be on the hook, tied to put a leash on a, break the during fishing the spatula :dontknow:
After peg stonfovskim kryuchkovyazom necessarily pulling off customizing so, to ceasing go anywhere from hook with hand zagiba. So he under any other conditions will prevent not is used to sever spatula. Not himself coined, as years 50 ago have Sabaneyev found, so until now and do (I have publication 65 year, Kiev, in no clothing left sold)

Javadxan, I, too, not represented. Until himself not might be certain. As knitting hooks know. And when soils social for shift and on late defence wakes up aggressivity hook not, the becomes not until jokes. Under vyazke another the leash a spatula fell off, so and understood in than the problem.
Importantly, to someone still not stumbled on this problem.
FS: Most interesting, that with other models from Maver I have problems not was.

Last edited by viv (Jul 15 2014 21:50:28)

майк wrote:

Completely not illustrate

Yes easily! I have was case, when hook from gamakatsu (karpovaya a series of) -razgibalsya from small tuzikov. In end couple of packs threw away.

viv wrote:

BAMBUR wrote:

from gamakatsu (karpovaya a series of) -razgibalsya

Difference not prichine-fell off'II go with the spatula and razognulsya hook with an eye is fixed??
I wrote only about how, that with so marriage made nor never not rebuffed.
Double question remains-- with perspective own experience that the first works under extreme conditions-is raring noose on tight leash?
Is raring knot on the hook? Is raring ceasing on zhivomu? Springs hook? It hook? And that on your glance is the preferred.

майк wrote:

Completely not illustrate, as can be on the hook, tied to put a leash on a, break the during fishing the spatula
After peg stonfovskim kryuchkovyazom necessarily pulling off customizing so, to ceasing go anywhere from hook with hand zagiba. So he under any other conditions will prevent not is used to sever spatula. Not himself coined, as years 50 ago have Sabaneyev found, so until now and do (I have publication 65 year, Kiev, in no clothing left sold)

Easily! On tandem fishdrima they captured hooks with partner and under final driving the knot a spatula leather goods. Hooks ovner.

viv wrote:

Viv excuse but judging by packaging here brand and not reeks. This chitoe gonna be super awkward.

igor 66 wrote:

Viv excuse but judging by packaging here brand and not reeks. This chitoe gonna be super awkward.

Ah not know, but as determine on packaging?’in well-respected staff-no clothing left, not think that they traded levakom. After all and the size of the 15 specific.
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/JqFi5.jpg

Took such a same model, but 14 size. In it problems there is no with palette knife. Packaging indeed another, but I this not has reinvigorated meaning.
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/YN3qS.jpg

Last edited by viv (Jul 15 2014 22:52:57)

In the catalog "Italian" Mavera this the only model likely series of Katana which has 15-Interwiev the size of the. 20 units in packaging. But here is on design the most wrapping B.S. - there he not depicts :dontknow: Although the latter the this is a classic option for this series of. Need have our poplavochnikov, which in team Maver ask. Or have Burdak.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 15 2014 22:54:07)

+1

viv wrote:

Nu not know, but as determine on packaging?

The quality of press on packaging sometimes paranoiac really counterfeit. Here is for comparisons http://maver-shop.ru/d/137793/d//maverkatana1170.jpg
And have your packs have some lovely little, your digits like as rasplyvchee, ah and Party different accented.

майк wrote:

Difference not prichine-fell off'II go with the spatula and razognulsya hook with an eye is fixed??

Difference there is no. , shitty marriage!

+1

Ya

Enjoyed little bit of everything couple of years ago. Budgetary hooks, their money are worth. After went Gamakatsu 22 a series of, Kolmiki-Sensasy and from them on the sly resigned. On we're dying hardly that I give the word, the entire, the fishing stuff to with hooks in including remained on Dnestr. Intended send New postal system, but in day Check-Out she in Donetsk Nepalese work :dontknow: With the necktie have hosts until best since the or until autumn trip in those seats.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Who the used hooks firms NORD Hook?

On its the main activities (spinningu) can say that offsetniki have them - the most revolting on market. Under this - not the most cheap. Cheap, but there is cheaper, and in many times better.

And than is caused by interest?

Alexcd83 wrote:

Who the used hooks firms NORD Hook?

Today used hooks http://se.uploads.ru/t/UDI7M.jpgbetween 6-7 staircases. Grind been lacking maximum on 10 zabrosov. After can be to emit. And this with, that in these places the conch has the power not such a, baddest as in district 3-4 eanoieo.

+1

Question, who what prefers use hooks? If with size all understandable, then with producer, think, have many accented problems.
Personally I bad about molesting Ovner, very likes sharpening and quite neatly look. But something began to haven’t update to let me down. From one packs the car breaks down, then razognetsya-instability is manifest. Recently so at all bought the first time pack with imposed by povodkami 16 th size. In end large rypy are gone with hooks-'s untied knot on the hook (as showed an autopsy virtually all razvyazyvalis) or a bummer hook. But this not the trouble-can be and very one impose. And the trouble is, that themselves hooks World without much on the a pretext (small fish hooking), sinned all same on strain. But when I decided to bandage a new hook, then he I have in the hands of disintegrated. Can this all me forgery at the?! But perishing very many then. In end decided to fully get rid of ovnera.
Like would hear Your preferences. Well would and series of to know.

Morning will become Ovner still liked, that have him can be pick a notice hooks.

zelexxx wrote:

In end decided to fully get rid of ovnera.

Photo in studio, desirable on than. And the the apparently what any leftist Ovner.
I many many years'm using Ovner and not can say about him nothing bad.
Ovner and Gamakattsu leading Japanese firms on kryuchkam.

Guys, I, too, inclination is that forgery. Evidence there is no, ah wasn that remaining hooks from other parties, past s, test on scrapped the. Pity only. Can posting derzhitsya packs, except the that with povodkami (all hooks were used very quickly, pack threw away).
The that now remained, this mostly all big hooks. Even if and World or gnulis would still me suit until pores until time. And the that from one packs nekotoroye hooks World, and some razgibalis, ready have sworn. And this already instability production, caused by, can be, violation of technology.
Me very likes Ovner, more not met such or and elegentnykh likely on my peak to (not speaking already for resonance). But even if this and really counterfeit, then would still will have to backtrack. T. K. Very big risk renegotiation nasty moments, camping on K. Decided to to move on more small hooks 16 and 18.
To Gamakatsu claims there is no. 'm using and small hooks this firms. But, Hi,, not like they me, and all here. There is no moreover charm and bezukoriznennosti that have Ovnera.