All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks 2

Posts 331 to 360 of 557

Carlos wrote:

Nu and to decide their then has heroically,

Last winter hooks sharpened and nothing, have not lived up until season.

And I ordered itself here is such miracle before evening. http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1dHEVJpXXXXbEXXXXq6xXFXXXT/New-Fishing-Tool-Metal-ABS-Automatic-Machine-For-Lure-Fishing-Hook-Tier-Electric-tie-hook-device.jpg_120x120.jpg
Link

Carlos wrote:

Trigger with little ring without problems break down at all, and raskosami goes from ring of yours? With hand the stings out (as have karpyatnikov), if miss its before the onset of the nakidyvaniya on deal kryuchkovyaza in contrary direction.

As I understand:
1. Plugins hook in kryuchkovyaz.
2. Then thread as such in ears with hand the stings out.
3. Angry to let the line out for an obscure (from clank hook) a forks kryuchkovyaza (who closed with both sides).
4. Return as such back to ear hook and then thread its again in ears hook .
5. Rotating the kryuchkovyaz, do several • •coils of around Handguards hook, in dark side from clank to Zhalu.
6. Angry the end of the fishing line of yours for near (to ear hook) kryuchkoobraznyy a forks kryuchkovyaza, which open, and to let the line out hide under this a hook.
7. Pushing Abenomics finger on a fork kryuchkovyaza:
- is fixed loop with-the shoulder forks.
- on its the ledge of forks the end of the filament is withdrawing under an effort and sbroshenaya with-the shoulder noose nakinutaya from above, contracts to starting knot thus, that the end of the filament (urge the under with the connecting hook its the shoulder forks kryuchkovyaza) remains in sbroshenoy on him a loop and it same and lingers, stoporya knot.
8. Put knot and're tightening our.
9. Decline with kryuchkovyaza and pretty much on fumes.
10. Foreskin glee tail fishing line of yours under 1-1,5mm.

• Since what hand clank: From above from the stings out, or from below to Zhalu?
• • How many coils of, say for fishing line of yours 0,10mm

igor 66 wrote:

A I ordered itself here is such miracle before evening.
The reference

And as it miracle works?

Александр-Тернополь wrote:

And as it miracle works?

Until not yet received, await the. And works here is one of of multiple examples in youtube

Gemorno-trakhalnaya sex life tonus. O.o. Igor 66 not always complex path the right.

igor 66
But as knot drench? When?

How I understand:

Not quite.
1. Plugins hook in kryuchkovyaz
2. Impose to let the line out in ears hook with hand the stings out.
3. Slip on as such on far the noose kryuchkovyaza and do all as usually for likely with palette knife. I.e. then nothing nowhere the second time not then thread. Explorer,, draw out to let the line out, 're tightening our, foreskin surplus. The only, that account for to do - closely down by, copiously smochiv - raskosami under final zatyazhke goes not on direct, and through a ring (we same its there introduced in really the early, yes, and is obtained additional friction.

Coils of usually not less 7 and not more 10.

BAMBUR wrote:

Gemorno-trakhalnaya sex life tonus

, too, most I once spoke pro stonfoskiy kryuchkovyaz. But thanks to tenacity and training facilities long winter evenings after all prilovchilsya (This is with that I have on leftist drawn after trauma remained four finger and damaged all tendons, and vision check + 2.5). So that ahead lasting coaching received, and think that can be bring technique until of automatism. Importantly not zdavatsya, we fly fishermen people patient.

лом80 wrote:

A as knot drench? When?

Judging by voice-over think that can be will themselves free as such on node and smachivanie and a puff do in already the country the hook with apparatus.

What theme about kryuchkovyazakh moved here?

igor 66 wrote:

smachivanie and a puff do in already the country the hook with apparatus.

Question was moreover, to not forget about this, this is important
Video without comment

Carlos wrote:

raskosami under final zatyazhke goes not on direct, and through a ring (we same its there introduced in really the early, yes, and is obtained additional friction.

Here is here and "compared dog" - kraishek wire in ushke hook itself quite acute and these place cuts through the adopt as such walking within clank. And in case use likely with an eye is fixed, this - Ribbon the leash will occur in most cases with prodevaemoy inward clank hook gossamer fishing line.
I "until the last", so say, wanted to "give chance" on the right use in personal practice kryuchkam with an eye is fixed, BUT alas, glee times might be certain, that the use of likely with an eye is fixed suited more to primer fishermen-places, not particularly zamorachivayuschikhsya on fishhook and way their bind. How, on thickness fishing line of yours and many ways other.
You guys as want, but for me now perishing terminally only a spatula, Forever!

Last edited by Александр-Тернополь (Jan 15 2016 01:32:30)

+1

igor 66 wrote:

As not yet received, await the. And works here is one of of multiple examples in youtube

Judging by from video I observed one very a malign moment when-hook poyamo unless in Corps this yiooceanoia, that as me seems taints resonance grind likely, especially small. And also interestingly, what minimal the size of the hook this life tonus met Repin 8 th or 10 th) :glasses:

A also interestingly, what minimal the size of the hook this life tonus met Repin 8 th or 10 th)

'm gonna join you to the issue.

you guys as want, but for me now perishing terminally only a spatula, Forever!

Edited Alexander-Ternopil (Today 01 :32: 30)

Here is with this assertion it is difficult debate, and personally I his fully support. :cool:
By trial likely different firms, sizes, and ways bind. How hook (ears or a spatula) stopped its choice only on fishhook with palette knife. Incidentally beloved Colmic the Rockstar 800, especially on karasyu and karpenku.

I "until the last", so say, wanted to "give chance"

Correctly all, 's no one else except moreover, that for some even advanced places there hook, beloved 921\ 921, 53157 and camping on D. And that them now to do)

FS - cases ribbon cutting by fishing line of yours palette knife and a little ring I have roughly equally split and in general including quite is small.

I have beloved 921 / 922 and that me now with them to do? In junk? ;)
Well that 50340 modicum on shui at all. :D

Carlos wrote:

FS - cases ribbon cutting by filament palette knife and little ring I have roughly equally split and in general including quite is small.

Aaabsolyutno agree!

Carlos wrote:

for some even advanced places there hook, beloved 921\ 921, 53157 and camping on D. And that them now to do)

You are trapped directly in heart of :tired:
53157 this precisely those hooks which there is I have with an eye is fixed and precisely them I wanted to give the second chance. Their can be replace those same ovnerom 50003 or (50258, but get drive them will even harder. And that this 921 / 921 I not know, not accounted for.

Last edited by Александр-Тернополь (Jan 15 2016 11:52:23)

Carlos wrote:

cases ribbon cutting by filament palette knife and little ring I have roughly equally split and in general including quite is small.

I debate not d, but. If 16- hook with an eye is fixed to knit on $0.16 th ceasing, then of course ears as such can and not this cut through. And if the same 16 th hook and on 0.10 th ceasing (not to mention 0,08) - the here guys, that not say, in the best case 1 from 10 tug ropes not will was sliced off, and all the rest's cutting.
So that, if have someone ears hook and not cuts off as such - means for tug ropes is used more thick the fishing line is, then here increasingly becomes on their seats.
P. S.
On expense srezaniem fishing line of yours precisely palette knife.
I have if and were cases such breakages, they curious to rare, yes and the had think not due to American might hook, but rather from-for my clumsy hands, when in rush he'd tie hook.

I debate not d

I, too, not d)) contaminated case (on weekends) pick up volumes K 18 hook with ring, the most adopt shitty as such (Colmic Shade 0.1 or. And, there is no, the rest lots ;)) and'm gonna tether ceasing in beyond running-running, to sure you do and on average level accurately and let's see :flag:

Carlos wrote:

pick up volumes K 18 hook with ring, the most adopt shitty as such (Colmic Shade 0.1 or.

E n-n-no, so not shed, on 18 th hook said raskosami not tawdry! Here already need 0.07 or maximum 0,08mm., and if 20-hook, then even 0,06mm ceasing.
And you take m kiddin 12th hook, ah or although would already 14 th. And make his not on "shitty", namely on normal) as such (have "the most pretty shitty" fishing line of yours typically actual dozen on 2 points higher zayavlenogo on labels said they did, and very often if written 0.10 the on fact can be all 0,12mm)as such that indeed fits diameter from 0,10mm. Ah or although would 0,08-0,09mm as befits a 16 a hook - here is then and chickens calculate.
As times about this I and spoke, that if use as such an inflated thickness than assumes spring hook - the risk - sawed-off shorty its in ushke is declining.
P. S. In this experiment need also account for Mark and model likely, so as here also differences in nomeratsii hook tangible. I same had in view size similar with the most common Ovnerovskim Ping-hook, because as if borrow the same my favourite Maver katana sword 1090 - the here relatively in the same issue hook will punier when one realizes on 2-4 points from of PIN-hook from, plus to everything wire in different and likely motley diameter.

Last edited by Александр-Тернополь (Jan 15 2016 16:42:30)

deemed n-n-no, so not shed, on 18 th hook said raskosami not tawdry! Here already need 0.07 or 0,08mm., and if 20-hook, then even 0,06mm ceasing.

Guys, you that guppikov gathered harvest. :crazyfun:
Only not write that on 0.06-0.08mm dog leashes but also kiloshnykh little slapping moving there.
On fall constantly enleve with members of team Since-Petersburg 1. Sit fishing on 0.1mm. Then people is beginning to leg?. Yvatsya and move on 2 zero. On lures from day one become of bream and went dog leashes but also reconstructs considered.
And after all not "candy wrappers" sit :crazyfun:
For an amateur thinner 0.1 mm - money on wind. In my opinion.

Vadkh wrote:

Children (Guys), you that guppikov gathered harvest.
Only not write that on 0.06-0.08mm dog leashes but also kiloshnykh little slapping moving there.
On fall constantly enleve with members of team Since-Petersburg 1. Sit fishing on 0.1mm. Then people is beginning to leg?. Yvatsya and move on 2 zero. On lures from day one become of bream and went dog leashes but also reconstructs considered.
And after all not "candy wrappers" sit
For an amateur thinner 0.1 mm - money on wind. In my opinion.

Ah on expense plant as plant, and here is bleak in this season have us on many for competitions often borrowed slightly whether not the main weight in sadkakh athletes and leashes are 0.10 were perhaps the most fat and kilushnye leschi, too, vletali. But would argue with you that if Mr. bream became on point tightly, the him and 0.12 and hotspots ceasing not hindrance, but then he and the pourer wants bigger than others, and included and hooks puts need to size of more.

Last edited by Александр-Тернополь (Jan 15 2016 17:07:37)

Vadkh wrote:

To lyubitelya thinner 0.1 mm - money on wind. In my opinion.

Guys, not dare debate, I your opinion very respect and very to him'm listening in many themes where you often write very useful advice. But, seems, we a bit move from themes discuss what hooks more practical: With an eye is fixed or with palette knife. Or I increasingly same am mistaken?

Children (Guys), not dare debate, I your opinion very respect and very to him'm listening in many themes where you often write very useful advice. But, seems, we a bit move from themes discuss what hooks more practical: With an eye is fixed or with palette knife. Or I increasingly same am mistaken?

I as the not'm sweating my back off, but in its coffers with palette knife more, but on reason the most forms and thickness likely. I'm knitting dog leashes but also advance and every knot would brush and if is tearing under zatyazhke, then I ligating. I have ceasing more often is tearing on a loop, although loop'm knitting double magic eight ball and urine under zatyazhke, he himself knot soft or weak than Snell knot.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 15 2016 17:20:21)

Nu on expense plant as plant, and here is bleak in this season have us on many for competitions often borrowed slightly whether not the main weight in sadkakh athletes and leashes are 0.10 were perhaps the most fat and kilushnye leschi, too, vletali.

Ah, you this, abandon their poplavochnye the Strand :D We here (I, Carlos, Vadim, some who still) tampered with "big water" :D - leashes are 3000.00 and hooks # 18 this minimal least under quite perishing "absence of presence" fish. And the on Cold water. And our ukleyke at all on the Side no diameter ceasing and hook # 12 its not embarrasses. Summer with defence wakes up aggressivity 0.14 only all begins, and if bream on aquatoriums, then 0.20 this in order things - I not kidding. And here is on-start - yes, there all should be I put this delicately. In general, simply two different fidernye industrialized fishing :dontknow:

And make his not on "shitty", namely on normal) as such (have "the most pretty shitty" fishing line of yours typically actual dozen on 2 points higher zayavlenogo on labels said they did, and very often if written 0.10 the on fact can be all 0,12mm) as such that indeed fits diameter from 0,10mm. Ah or although would 0,08-0,09mm as befits a 16 a hook - here is then and chickens calculate.

How I know Vitaliy, then under term "a shitty raskosami"he implies not poorly calibrated to let the line out, but rather the contestant which strongly not fits billed that of the and is both impious the issues in the process use. As shows practice with precision diameter this not particularly stems.

+3

duffy333 wrote:

dog leashes but also 3000.00 and hooks # 18

I have such and there is no. On a fishing line there is program, which on fact 0.11. Hooks the most small 16 Pinkhuk on Ovneru.

Vadkh wrote:

Wu me ceasing more often is tearing on a loop, although loop'm knitting double magic eight ball and urine under zatyazhke, he himself knot soft or weak than Snell knot.

After as you free time graph fortress knots, too, began knitting deal double magic eight ball, but observed that she Good only for not very thin wood, "um, - 0.14 +, if 0.14 - the the usual double knot, I have, better holds, with him precipices occur on the hook, on a loop virtually never.

Олег 32 wrote:

After as you free time graph fortress knots, too, began knitting deal double magic eight ball, but observed that she Good only for not very thin wood, "um, - 0.14 +, if 0.14 - the the usual double knot, I have, better holds, with him precipices occur on the hook, on a loop virtually never.

Oleg, double 8, despite the supposed simplicity, very a cranky knot. His need to down by very neatly and look as only keep. Slightly they been turned and there is opportunity perezhima fishing line of yours fishing line, Uzlinka is obtained not prodolgovatym, and round-. Such knot is tearing faster and is obtained weaker conventional double.
So I his'm knitting not hurrying on home, on water'm knitting simple double.

Understood! Of walking to train! :D