All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks 2

Posts 91 to 120 of 557

aleksandrfeed
Ah. When couple of-top three rybov makhnulo tail) after a long vyvazhivaniya, I understood melchit not worth and ceasing $0.16 from quality fishing line of yours (I have ovner Broad) and kind ??? gak-most it)

Last edited by himik (Jan 4 2015 22:51:46)

himik wrote:

lens dressed-because vision check it's a little weak from within are inbuilt lenses with dioptriyami-)

So you. A cyborg) :cool:

+1

Billy Bons
Yevgeny Vaganovich? Not you whether this? :crazyfun:

Not can understand this composed of 2210 http://old.sezon-rybalki.com.ua/product/815273/?
Guys Podskajite who whatever covered enjoys for bind. How likely 16-12nomera, or can you better subtract exile on the existing subject, in advance thank you

Kryuchkovyazom Stonfovskim'm using on fishhook from 6 meeting until 20 meeting - all suits :dontknow:

Exactly zainteresovali hooks from email to the Owner, namely Clothes OWNER Spring SSN. Interested in question, as they show themselves on karasyu, which on some reservoirs refuses virtually from all month marked, and are biting solely on mastyrku. And here there is opportunity in this slinky for care a modicum and small, on modicum what the number of mastyrki, ah but on sting plant worm or same moldy worm. If who enjoyed data hooks, share experience and supervision, about expediency purchases data likely.

Санчо wrote:

Don’t can understand this composed of 2210

As God is holy, they the most.

Санчо wrote:

who whatever covered enjoys for bind. How likely 16-12nomera

Stand in solidarity with Duffy (for likely with spatula). For ring of yours ?-a tuna, and very rarely in special cases (gamakatsu 2293) -klinch.

duffy333 wrote:

kryuchkovyazom Stonfovskim'm using on fishhook from 6 meeting until 20 meeting - all suits

Sergei, thishe same? Have Stonfo, I remember were big and small, and this what? Vision check drive, it is time to designing process. :)

I small'm using

Олег 32 wrote:

Sergei, this he same? Have Stonfo, I remember were big and small, and this what? Vision check drive, it is time to designing process.

On how many remember, on flagmanovskiy complained, that poorly holds hooks, need usovershenstvovovat. :dontknow:

There I have on exiled Flagmanovskiy, he big or small, know not?

mezga-aleks wrote:

At how many remember, on flagmanovskiy complained, that poorly holds hooks, need usovershenstvovovat.

And what a good? :)

mezga-aleks wrote:

At how many remember, on flagmanovskiy complained, that poorly holds hooks, need usovershenstvovovat.

There "refine" just nothing - on sponge (one or both - on fact need look) with domestic hand your video on irreproachable sticking plaster and cripple. Or termousadku caregiver diameter clothe.

Олег 32 wrote:

A what a good?

Easier and better here is this purpose establishnothing not met.
, she knits "the right" ganglia camping on E. All make ends filament are within knot.

Last edited by Freemason (Jan 13 2015 00:21:22)

+2

Dobryi all day. And can who any clarify? Picking the hook on zasekaemosti. Often in reports or workshops can be heard. Suppose not very well zasekaetsya fish. As precisely pick a, stupidly borrow all hooks, that there is in available and try? Or precisely try different on forms of? Ah suppose, if poorly zasekaetsya on wide gape the on wide gape the other firms already not worth try? But as understand, that deal in the hook precisely, not in length of his defence wakes up aggressivity? Or length defence wakes up aggressivity, this only on depth zaglota affects? And when requires much length the leash, as understand, that precisely in length of his deal, not in the hook, which enables not can? Can where the already was discussed, then share refers please.

Олег 32 wrote:

big or small

On photo-small. Have large there is no transition the cone and guidance ranges zakrugleniya more (equals half of diameter some Sponges)

+1

On a white fish the latest season bad about molesting hooks OWNER Match Turnament in size 14-18,

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/gdTbP.png

On the early was pleased, long who make "resonance" and most importantly lungs, but in late season it is disappointment from for their promise - often faces.
In ties with than'm keeping an eye new hooks,, too, to were lungs and sturdy, 'm on a series of OWNER 50560 Furansu have them wire a thicker will, Handguards long (well whether this.

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/Dox1S.png

Who that will tell on kryuchkam Furansu 50560, what experience with them?

Drjuxa wrote:

poorly zasekaetsya on wide gape the on wide gape the other firms

In my opinion hooks with so KievBuild is have different firms can have express completely differing form of-employed, that kamasan, gamakatsu, umbilical and drennan pack in was very clean with such banner. Resembles pig on horse, only tail not such (with) :dontknow:
And subject pro length defence wakes up aggressivity on Forum regularly musolyat, with different people come to directly a balancing conclusions, flushed every of them rights.

riverwater wrote:

OWNER 50560 Furansu

Matchevyy hook under animals nozzles, form of Crystal on Europe. Virtually such same 50001 once applied. Hook as hook :dontknow:
Text or question on topic-that in some tackle the first should work, as fuse-deska hook or rupture.The ceasing :flirt:

Last edited by майк (Jan 13 2015 19:53:28)

майк wrote:

usage question on topic-that in some tackle the first should work, as fuse-deska hook or rupture.The ceasing

Edited! Mike. (Today 18 :53: 28)

As the me the or the or another! Ideally should happen such: When trigger starts razgibatsya. Should burst ceasing!

I have, typically, other race ceasing. Was several times-not bought these with a podsak (increasingly would still nor fig not enjoyed :dontknow:), and, as out of, fish nick anything, as on buffet. And Bank not always easy slope-zhivosilom accounted for on Bank to emit. Otake.

Freemason wrote:

, she knits "the right" ganglia

Have us his nowhere not found :dontknow:

pavlikua100 wrote:

Wu us his nowhere not found

Not know as on Ukraine but Moscow their can be was buy without problems. Indeed very simple and convenient pleasant thing. On video truth cel a bit "rough" his uses. I have this process much easier looks. Importantly fix missing reel with fishing line in fixed able (to make natyazhku filament) A else as two finger about asphalt. Ah perishing very me like what ganglia he makes :cool: unlike Stonfovskogo where from above knot is obtained noose. If there is familiar in Moscow can in lichku straight for the shops where kryuchkovyaz can be watch.

Freemason wrote:

. Ah perishing very me like what ganglia he makes unlike Stonfovskogo where from above knot is obtained noose. If there is familiar in Moscow can in lichku straight for the shops where kryuchkovyaz can be watch.

I Drennanovskim not take up knitting camping on K. Being asked his I have, in ties with than question remains-- tell please, Drennanovskiy, she knits printsipalno the other knot on the hook compared to Stofovkim? In than specifically the difference? Looking on video the on me algorithm the same.

riverwater wrote:

I Drennanovskim not take up knitting camping on K. Being asked his I have, in ties with than question remains-- tell please, Drennanovskiy, she knits printsipalno the other knot on the hook compared to Stofovkim? In than specifically the difference? Looking on video the the me algorithm the same.

There is no. Ganglia almost same assessment and on the principle of and on geometry. But have Drennanovskogo all make ends filament consigned-pass within knot and have Stonfovskogo from above knot is obtained still noose. As nor sought to eliminate this "problem" I have personally nor what not ‘. And so and syak- and knot always is obtained with had.

knot Drennanand knot Stonfonot saw diferenta :dontknow: and there and there from above disposal of deal and ivytaskivanie of the late fishing line of yours from under knot.

riverwater wrote:

knot Drennan and knot Stonfo not saw diferenta and there and there from above disposal of deal and ivytaskivanie of the late filament from under knot.

Stuck today take a picture of and straight for the derzhitsya. , I reiterate - Personally for me Drennan, she knits more "a handsome" knot

Freemason wrote:

riverwater написал(а):узел Drennan    и  узел Stonfo   не увидел диферента    и там и там сверху сброс петли и ивытаскивание конца лески из под узла.Попробую сегодня сфоткать и скинуть фотки.Повторюсь - Лично для меня Дреннан вяжет более "красивый" узел

ок.  а если вдруг у вас и Стонфовский есть то сделайте в сравнении

riverwater wrote:

options And if suddenly you have and Stonfovskiy there is the do in comparison

I this and had in view. Comparison two knots. Yes incidentally whom need a new Stonfovskiy kryuchkovyaz can give for so.

I not master the artistic emki so that broke a the broke a. Yes and optics not the best drawer but principle understand can be.
To not was doubt.
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/TJ1Ar.jpg
Ganglia made Drennan.
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/o8V2R.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/DUmV6.jpg
Ganglia made Stonfo.
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/uU4Ba.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/YlsoT.jpg

+4