All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hooks 2

Posts 121 to 150 of 934

! Mike.and the, that take up knitting Minenko-for likely :dontknow:

Misha exile on knot Minenko, which to let the line out to kryuchkam would tie. On googling the is issued only knot for always the shock of leader.

Walkie-talkies, plyusanul! On photographs,, that i.e. subtle, but not gather additionally in any way, that specifically, so not d the facade and write that all equally and whether same see substantial difference. Need very with magnifying glass look. In any case thank you for labor and visual aids, nice!

riverwater wrote:

walkie-talkies, plyusanul! On photographs,, that i.e. subtle, but not gather additionally in any way, that specifically, so not d the facade and write that all equally and whether same see substantial difference. Need very with magnifying glass look. In any case thank you for labor and visual aids, nice!

Click on photo with the mouse it must will increase through fayloobmenik and there still can be will increase and all will understandable. And last two the photos markedly that atop knot goes noose.

Freemason wrote:

that broke a the broke a

And experience on gap ganglia with identical caught and fishhook was would even more interesting. Glamour glamour, but the main task knot withstand much strain :dontknow:
Text or except stonfovskogo uzlovyaza other on this moment not mean (was his substitute for from dyuralya, but couple of years ago gave on day birth forumchaninu, further traces add), so himself this do not can.

Freemason wrote:

knot always is obtained with had.

Strongly affects catches??

wrote:

A experience on gap ganglia under twin caught and fishhook was would even more interesting. Glamour glamour, but the main task knot withstand much strain
Text or except stonfovskogo uzlovyaza other on this moment not mean (was his substitute for from dyuralya, but couple of years ago gave on day birth forumchaninu, further traces add), so himself this do not can.

If these kryuchkovyazy rolls uncle Drennan (and I not doubt in his competence) the and with with the credibility knots think will full order. :D As still nor never not pdvodili. :nope:

Now still times looked in work data kryuchkovyazy. And observed one substantial difference. Drennan winds a line filament from rings (might) to Zhalu hook and Stonfo turned the opposite way, from the stings out hook to branching (the scapula) Perhaps so and have yielded a bit different ganglia. I don't know. :dontknow:

wrote:

Pretty bad affects catches??

Ah with so approach to trial instead fidera can be use stick from hazel (Corylus) cut from have us in the forest. :D

+1

I so understood, that affects. But not very.

Freemason wrote:

Now still times looked in work data kryuchkovyazy. And observed one substantial difference. Drennan winds a line filament from rings (might) to Zhalu hook and Stonfo turned the opposite way, from the stings out hook to branching (the scapula) Perhaps so and have yielded a bit different ganglia. I don't know.

Witness still times, shaking its can be and so and so, winds a not prisposoba and man, so filament winding upward or down depends only from your personal preferences, and itself prisposoba here absolutely nor ????, she has no "compulsory" algorithm on direction winding.

+1

Freemason wrote:

Now still times looked in work data kryuchkovyazy. And observed one substantial difference. Drennan winds a line filament from rings (might) to Zhalu hook and Stonfo turned the opposite way, from the stings out hook to branching (the scapula) Perhaps so and have yielded a bit different ganglia. I don't know. :dontknow:

That is why. But this not stonfo or drenan take, and you! Nothing not prevents stonfovskim shaking its from might to Zhalu.

alko wrote:

Nothing not prevents stonfovskim shaking its from might to Zhalu.

And himself has tried?? Try, then otpisheshsya and together have a few laughs.

alko wrote:

That is why. But this not stonfo or drenan take, and you! Nothing not prevents stonfovskim shaking its from might to Zhalu.

I as the not was conceived over these moment until today days. Simply bought these plans and he'd tie hooks. Worked on Drenannovskom me more liked ganglia. So they constantly and'm using. And Stonfo deleted and until today not'Americain. Until not asked compare ganglia. And she ??? ?? ? ? it turns out "where dog put out some feelers" Necessarily stuck and update my about results of.

Last edited by Freemason (Jan 14 2015 19:13:39)

wrote:

I so understood, that affects. But not very.

Mikhail if seriously the of course not affects. :nope: But I think need seek to the better. So say for perfection.

Freemason wrote:

A she ??? ?? ? ? it turns out "where dog put out some feelers" Necessarily stuck and update my about results of.

Edited Freemason (Today 19 :13: 39)

's exhausted. If honestly. Nor at I have not is obtained start shaking its keep from might to Zhalu on Stonfo. Keep constantly snow to lips kryuchkovyaza and again is obtained all as and usually. Even and not know that and take. :dontknow: A can ah his. After all is famously is obtained links hooks kryuchkovyazom Drennan. Nor has never advertisements. :nope:

wrote:

A himself has tried?? Try, then otpisheshsya and together have a few laughs.

As only bought has tried - not strongly worked, but as something worked. Then became to do as easier. Me more than suits the knot, which is obtained if shaking its from some Sponges kryuchkovyaza to the scapula hook.

Freemason wrote:

. Nor at I have not is obtained start shaking its keep from might to Zhalu on Stonfo

You not alone. I and try not proboval- first, see Instruction on packaging, and second want me to put densely large kolichestvr coils of (for that I stonfovskiy kryuchkovyaz and prizes organs is not tickles-keep will lie down on each as such and about sparse winding conversation not tickles.
Morality not kicksledging tool not ineffectively, as read a poster in school workshop of the in courses childhood. Afghan about far remember and on least forces'm applying.

+1

alko wrote:

How only bought has tried - not strongly worked, but as something worked. Then became to do as easier. Me more than suits the knot, which is obtained if shaking its from some Sponges kryuchkovyaza to the scapula hook.

Ah Th, case :dontknow:

wrote:

and second want me to put densely large kolichestvr coils of not tickles-keep will lie down on each to let the line out and about sparse winding conversation not tickles.

Mish, this quite not fact, here is example:

The crux of the, this the same knot, that Vadim as something posted for likely with palette knife. At all I hooks'm knitting five different covered. Depends on what robust it turns out on specific model hook. Some dependence and logic not observed. But fact - there is fact. Stonfo, too, there is, if that.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 14 2015 23:10:42)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Mish, this quite not fact, here is example:

Oleg, I only about how, that stonfovskim kryuchkovyazom moisture to shlagi navstrechu- as trousers through head to wear the.
Kryuchkovyazy fundamentally the other design (drennan, nakhlystovye and own hands into account not I take. In other words personally me visibly knitting stonfoy went the rump. And there every is a master -barin.

All look closely on aglitskogo dyadechkuwhich cleverly, she knits from might to Zhalu and not grunts

riverwater wrote:

Everyone look closely on aglitskogo dyadechku which cleverly, she knits from might to Zhalu and not grunts

I hands'm knitting from from might to Zhalu, with much faster anglosaksa. And the quality of here is
http://sf.uploads.ru/nTILj.jpg
Let the Englishman I have learns. On photo hook 12 numbers, the fishing line is 0.09mm
In this node (Snell Knot) very it is important attitude number of coils of from thickness filament, than thinner than the fishing line is - the more need coils of (this extended direct the assistant filament under skrutkoy). :flag: But less than 7vitkov better not to do under the most even thick a fishing line.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 15 2015 11:40:00)

+2

Great work! Pattern! You have unambiguously more beautiful than Stonfo or Drennannom, here simply people in polemics got to become on expense prisposob and ways knitting circle they, here is had to to join in conversation through words from documentary exposures from yutuba :crazyfun:.

Okay, 'm going to ask even times totzhe the most question. Which of these knots stronger, anyone tested? I not am confident, that raskosami, behind on the hook along Handguards, adds the entire system (node) stability.
Even one thing remark-hooks gamakatsu V-Head on Handguards have of grooves, in whicht fit keep filament. Under domestic position deal's not will :dontknow:
Text or and hooks such I and in the hands of not kept, although been walking for with gamikov.

riverwater
All began somewhere in the second mid-80s. In magazine Rybolov first time published a brief article from Soviet sailor, which in Portugal received in gift graph knots and performance in a percentage. So I took ill these node. First knitting his raze explanatory not worked, did tools available of from 1.5 mm wire. Then began cut to disco fingers on this principle, so matter and here we go.
It is important under vyazke such knots keep moisture to neatly one to one, otherwise under driving the knot is tearing forces routinely (keep each other perezhimayut).

wrote:

I not am confident, that raskosami, behind on the hook along Handguards, adds the entire system (node) stability.

All simply. Raskosami without knot is tearing harder to, in this case than longer direct the assistant filament those the more under overstretched this knot works as direct raskosami without knots.

When was troshki younger than and without points, then take up knitting as Vadim, hands and all was right on, then donned lens and began enjoy kryuchkovyazom Stonfo. Yes, Uzlinka not such as hands, BUT! Importantly!! - claims to node zavyazannomu Stonfo not was and there is no. That in node importantly, to kept, here is he and holds and not're loosening and all'oc and gender world these prisposobami enjoys. I personally without claims to Stonfo and node. One of major indicators reliability knot with Stonfo - under zatsepe or unexpected major fish I have it bends trigger or is tearing ceasing - Stofovskiy knot never on're loosening!

Vadkh wrote:

Ionou the Englishman I have learns. On photo hook 12 numbers, raskosami 0.09mm

Yes, Vadim remains in you only learn and on envying. A knot :cool:
Tell and that to do from whom not such physical opportunities? (Vision check, koryavost hands)
Can anything advise (with your perspective) from prisposob which will knitting ganglia optimally people close to what you want.

Vadkh wrote:

Everyone simply. Raskosami without knot is tearing harder to, in this case than longer direct the assistant filament those the more under overstretched this knot works as direct raskosami without knots.

Neasilil :canthearyou: although have read three times.
Text or this summer with stonfovskim node had situation-polpovodka on the main, polpovodka with crocheted in water under Bank and bream on freedom :dontknow: At to let the line out sin no not d, in the same fishing trip fish vynimalas and before and after, with without podsaka (draw to suffer a walk and can, swim) and in catch, except little slapping, was transdniestrian sazanchik- fish uporistaya and unpredictable.
Morality-to quality of knots, brimming with on stonfovskom kryuchkovyaze on instructions producer, claims not mean.

Freemason wrote:

Tell and that to do from whom not such physical opportunities? (Vision check, koryavost hands)
Can anything advise (with your perspective) from prisposob which will to knit ganglia optimally people close to what you want.

So, Drennovskiy uzlovyaz the same the most knot, she knits, why from for good good seek? :flag:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

So, Drennovskiy uzlovyaz the same the most knot, she knits, why from for good good seek?

And I the think - why my uzlyaki so it seems on your. :rofl: Thanks to the boys at. You even more has strengthened my opinion that I made the right choice. :yep: