All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The Asian SA-N-2010

The Asian SA-N-2010

Posts 1 to 30 of 57

benderr wrote:

A where results?
About quadrennial I I'll shut up. Need participants give catch its breath.

Chu will 24-26 September. :crazyfun:

Yesterday over the Asian SA-N-. , Donetsk Kolkevich as plywood over Paris. :( Best outcome have our team. This just 10 place from 17 teams. Screwed up we on full.: '(The worst sensationally our team for entire history its existence!

Failure! Okay would body of water was stranger. Several times there were in place and on you surprise! Fish put on prikormku not worked. All 4 human both days nutritious one and the same prikormkoy and all steadily and exactly flew. Likely mechanics was chosen wrong!

As and on Chernobyl Exclusion Zone two for weeks before the entire the pedestal have of Dnepr. Apparently they found guaranteed efforts to the pond (essentially this year they with him not goggling out! They, I.M.H.O.,, explicit contenders on medals on EO 2010!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2010 09:33:37)

The saddest thing that remained 3 weeks before EO and thought as correct mistakes no! :crazy: We will someone from Dneprovtsev borrow in capturing and torture. :hobo:

Romeo wrote:

They, I.M.H.O.,, explicit contenders on medals on EO 2010!!

I would said even in both: On "golden" medals.

Romeo wrote:

We will someone from Dneprovtsev borrow in capturing and torture.

Only that called me back all our instruction and warned lest not took in capturing. From homes not exits, or only groups not less four man, prisebe 24 hours a day have weapons, on others’pattern not respond, to stranger problems such in machine not drive, every hour’our check-up.
In short, nor fig you have not will. :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

I would said even in both: On "golden" medals.

This will be very difficult. Such balls us not would give. If manages teflon. He's, in military command rider will and the well. :blush:

Boev wrote:

This is will be very difficult. Such balls us not would give. If manages teflon. He's, in military command rider will and the well.

When people so skromnichayut this a clear sign of make sure in their forces. Sorely tested! Ah that say still times I congratulate prizewinners! Have made you all zachyotno. The brain crumbled from paralysis that either do on these for competitions. :crazyfun:

If would, the weather has, was stable, then was would easier, and here is in extreme weather conditions decisions the right on tactics and prikormke to accept so and failed to! And Dnepr river apparently knew that to do, so as ah VERY steadily has been going both days 2 first team!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2010 11:04:06)

Incidentally, want be noted, that on these for competitions the sponsor support brigade worked cohesively since and no excesses not was and, that most derive, in camp was quietly and quietly. :flag: Did you manage is famously night’s sleep and for a holiday!

P.S. One grievance against organizers. :crazyfun: In camp need a overpass. Bo I zamakhalsya to climb things under machine and subparagraphs (from make gasoline to collect - NEUDOBNO. :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2010 11:08:45)

Boev wrote:

Well, nor fig you have not will.

Oleg. Terranova wench brown going to seduce. He young and 100% 's gonna fall. :flag:

Only that saw in Protocol in lichke its place. 17. Everything - followed bind. :crazyfun: Kick-Ass. And this on Belyanskom. Prozhivu doubly. :rain:

In the second day not was able makes the adjustment under weather. On 4 st 1: 00 already freaked out and stupidly has embarked on carp on establishment. :dontknow:
And brains, too, are exploding.
I congratulate POBEDITELEY! Fighting, you aren't listening correct YOUR tradition ON THIS WEB OZERE In lichke. :playful:

лётчик wrote:

fighting, you aren't listening correct YOUR tradition ON THIS WEB OZERE In lichke

Housing office but its feet the to suffer a. :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun:

Housing office, I entire a path roarin 'as would begin! Mega rank-ass thank you organizers and you for a frikkin 'mood! This most rank-ass 2 place in your career athlete :cool:

Laugh, laugh. We even will. :cool: :D :D :D

Hi, guys. You here were intrigued by sorevami, on which not fell (worked), so even and write it is unclear and not in topic.
Write already normal, to can be was understand as there you have increasingly was in this time! :flag:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

My company reimburses me guys. You here were intrigued by sorevami, on which not fell (worked), so even and write it is unclear and not in topic.
Write already normal, to can be was understand as there you have increasingly was in this time!

In allow! Need to was to go, to not stuff gave me an axe in would :crazyfun:

Write nothing to acquire to chumps such as I. Wait for when Paralympic write!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2010 11:55:20)

Until protocols in electronic the form of there is no, enjoy of the fields.

Only that reread increasingly that written about Cup SA-N-on our regional resources, rejoiced for fellow citizens, so that WILDHUNTER, if interestingly esteem on of Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporizhzhya Motor forums - there and pictures dozen-two are found :) for the common understanding of atmosphere.

Last edited by Hook (Sep 6 2010 12:20:51)

Romeo wrote:

When allow! Need to was to go, to not Sadeq in would

This sweet word JOB. :mad:

These sorevy were essentially training before EO.

Romeo wrote:

Pee nothing to acquire to chumps such as I. Wait for when Paralympic write!

Javadxan. Sleep already and see, as Dnipropetrovsk us "bunch of" tells as win EO. :)

Romeo wrote:

Oleg. Terranova wench brown going to seduce. He young and 100% 's gonna fall.

Roma, you regulation utility of, when this's sounding. Have aleek on chicks already allergy and he special one. Daniel makes it with us on fishing trip, to for a holiday from them. :crazyfun: khrupkie truth.

+1

Boev wrote:

Roma, you regulation utility of, when this's sounding. Have aleek on chicks already allergy and he special one. Daniel makes it with us Gone Fishin '(, to for a holiday from them. Net truth.

Hi,, on all fronts I. :( Nu'll drive over modicum job as an extra will create. :flag:

http://s44.radikal.ru/i104/1009/4a/e687a2c40e2at.jpg

+1

Boys (apparently zaporozhtsy, because have of Dnepr and so increasingly well), so can tell about their tactics, and viewers get the vote on, lo and what the putnego consumerism, because better now redress, than repeat achievements on EO. And the "with start-up zakorm 10 feeders" - and all information. Take example with RSMa man indeed not pity information with speeches.
Recall karpovye contest Karp elit Co. 2009, when of Moldavians still before Walter declared their victory and so and became (see Below)
1 "Air Force" Propulsion Chisinau 635,230 kg
2 "Tourist" Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk 190,840 kg
Of course after competition many secrets were open and in sale mass appeared pylyaschie both: Boyle and respectively demand on them, but was already late.
Than the me this story increasingly ??? reminds KZRK and the upcoming EO.

Last edited by Dimonskiy (Sep 6 2010 15:35:38)

Dnepr river, good fellows, very stable, an outcome on last two for competitions a clear sign of is famously radio eletronic training process!
With relish and look forward await the EO, very hope that us manages draft you competition and struggle will interesting.
Congratulations with victories for, so keep, guys! :cool:

Operativnenko zaporozhtsy in electronic kind of data brought down! Pleased, and something I for example looking on scans outcome of 1999 so would and not observed, if would he himself for 17’s place not began talking. :)

Dimonskiy wrote:

Boys, so can tell about their tactics, and viewers get the vote on.

Tell-tell, at least busy briefing write, only let-them a day come in themselves after goblet. ;)

P. S. Although, judging by visit in electronic the form of - have 1999 18’s place :huh: what are the something raznochteniya between versions. ;)

Last edited by Hook (Sep 6 2010 15:28:55)

Dimonskiy wrote:

This is fot you example with RSMa man indeed not pity information with speeches.

Maver + FishDrim - :cool:

+2

Romeo wrote:

housing office, I entire a path roarin 'as would begin! Mega rank-ass thank you organizers and you for a frikkin 'mood! This most rank-ass 2 place in your career athlete

Yes, well, this is fun ‘ :). Ravages around the wind. When I searched "2" in dvustranichnom Shuster Protocol, wind have treacherously wrapped part of leaf hiding behind alongside a "D" figure "3." In end instead 23 th seats I saw the second. :) .

Hook wrote:

what are the something raznochteniya between versions ;)

That until results athletes in personal the actual test. On place we stupid the entire major team laps. And lichku with 1-10, to not detain foreign athletes, personal results rest athletes with 11 on 37 estimate partly and without meticulous verification. Today increasingly reduce our and accurately have been accounted for.

Last edited by Начинающий (Sep 6 2010 15:49:04)

Начинающий wrote:

What until results athletes in personal Monster. On place we stupid the entire major team laps. And lichku with 1-10, to not detain foreign athletes, personal results rest athletes with 11 on 37 estimate partly and without meticulous verification. Today all reduce our and accurately have been accounted for.

Sergei, I without claims - simply drew attention :) What such calculation on place perfectly illustrate.
And the Asian, judging by accounts, was not built indeed nice - cohesively since and professionally - is worth only watch, that Roma Saprykin,, which usually after every tournament’s necessarily would find reason for discontent today wrote, that increasingly was on level and claims no! On-my this the best compliment for organizers of! :)

Last edited by Hook (Sep 6 2010 16:08:30)

Dimonskiy wrote:

Boys (apparently zaporozhtsy, because have of Dnepr and so increasingly well), so can tell about their tactics, and viewers get the vote on, lo and what the putnego consumerism, because better now redress, than repeat achievements on EO.

And that here commenting on, for two days until Cup SA-N-, carp ever responds as from the basement, on 10-15 units for 4 hour retreatments (and this under 8-12 skhodakh) here is and prikormka, was up trapped under this, and here is hands in sight not very.
Has peaked before, that virtually and osnastok on verkhovodu not was in queues!
What wait through two weeks - one god known, if manage to get on "isn't this Indian summer", then, I think, that and karpik proklyunet, but likely already on ” prikormki, and if on change weather, then and one - two verkhovodki will in prizes!
In the past year in first numbers same warm (relatively) November, for 5 hours have 20 people nor single poklevki nor on one of changeable tips from very, until. Here is take editing:!!

Guys! Look at matchfishinge Voronezh bub Alexander Ogurtsov wrote app for-counting outcome of this comp. Siviglia testili - labor version of. Hua have orgov laptop this morning - decides.

We on EO get stuck on isn't this Indian summer 100% and otevshiysya for summer karpik will in Remy-to tear plotvinye snap! So that who on time will understand whom harvest the and will in King me! And still karpik on this a reservoir set a bad that prozhivu and in matters prikormki cloaks twat of preferences until option with full lack of prikormki and catching on my weight without trough. :crazyfun:

Realistically Vovka in the first round sat-sat. Small fry there is no. Took cargo works very far far eyes are suspicious didn't DO without prikormki and it's about ceasing stupidly not weathered literally through several minutes applying with zavalivaniem rods up. In general madhouse!

So that surprises on EO will 100% and I here is honest word regretted would money, if would rates ???? on prizewinners! :crazyfun:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The Asian SA-N-2010