All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Rodbilding or redesigned rods up

Rodbilding or redesigned rods up

Posts 1 to 30 of 235

Rodbilding practiced greater part of in spinninge, and in feeder perhaps whether?
There is in available unclaimed feeder 4.2m with test 150g. Idea such a - cut them up his on length first knee :glasses:, camping on E. Perenasadit handle on the second knee was, should make feeder with-in district 3,0m. Or the second option under impossibility of dismantling handles - sawing off the first knee was have handles, leaving only centimeters 15-20 for sostykovki its knees, tickles the length of the in district 3,5m. In ties with this question - perhaps whether such do very? As deeply sits the first knee was in a handle (on entire length or not)? That will become with test rods up?

Last edited by argus (Sep 13 2010 07:18:57)

How I know from fishing pole - here dialling on form rods up.
But what about the test, then on logic ukorachivaya the heavy part of rods up proportionately reduces the-and test and're changing build rods up in side MF or M. As me seems

argus wrote:

There is in available unclaimed feeder 4.2m with test 150g. Idea such a - cut them up his on length first knee, camping on E. Perenasadit handle on the second knee was, should make feeder with-in district 3,0m.

Likely tickles such "dubyo"! :no:

Upper part of without finished on potryakh have him as catapult - this Shimano Technium DF ekstrakhevik, and here is in a whole he has very rapid build.

argusrecommend watch
http://video.yandex.ru/search.xml?text=&where=all&id=64928393

argus
Not Porty a good your cast, of course if not late. A form should go until the end of of various, although can be and nastavka. To lift the hilt whole and I don't expect manages, will have to do a new, with katushkoderzhatelem question, perhaps tickles to lift given that supplied in planning on to remove. But this all flowers compared with those, that rings all pridedsya rearranging if on oio, and all of this in end sake of oak ogryzka. Test and build will change, in what side say it is difficult. In my opinion.

I got constantly worries needs of species bildinga in feeder.
Understand no test and by building, roughly on potryakh can be, by taking over in hand first half of letterhead. (I so understood, that from it will builds stick) expand contents the cork (or that there) together with katushkoderzhatelem, too, can be, there is on the their receptions rodbildinga. More likely rings, indeed do terms of global,, too, can be and this not such a great and a big problem. The form goes on entire length of various (typically), this easily watch if to lift pushed funghi, then will in sight that and as.
Stick likely tickles for S. Donets River, a short and powerful camping on K. There, typically fling far need not, yes and Japanese Coast Guard vegetation prevents work its thorough udilischami, and for a strong, demanding sometimes trough harder 80gr.
And at all fidernye letterheads for this, too, most that and match. I not mean in mind dubinchatye fidey.

Last edited by DoDj (Jan 4 2011 01:55:03)

Accounted for recast their stick "under hand." Question concerned precisely of various. The crux of the was the next: There is a good a form with test until 120 grams. Rapid, a powerful. I.e. - my. But not the the hilt: Thin (for me), the lower zakrutka under coil (there on palm) and probkovaya (hate). Were booked fudzhivskie katushkoderzhateli, insert from her (to gain neoprene.), prostavki and clenched. Masters of repairs spininga know the entire set of. Master dismantled ring with finished (was one thing before handle) benefited the old holder of, put a new + Ava (where the 15 centimeters from katushkoderzhatelya). Ring set on place and voila) Upgrayedd embarked in 45 / 50 it was as though in for stick. So that think themselves.

the fisherman
And photo fiderka can be?

) sold. Week ago. All equipment. And fidera and platform and coils. All clean off.

Here is: http://fishinform.blogspot.com/2010/01/ … st_12.html
A similar option in spinninge. Useful article in the paper.

) Dont light. Full upgrades.

wrote:

Dont light. Full upgrades.

Hi, I would not ventures do full apgreyd given as regularly cordage zavozyatsya in our shops :crazyfun: and importantly on somehow prices!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 5 2011 10:41:49)

Romeo wrote:

given as regularly some tackle zavozyatsya in our shops :crazyfun: and importantly on somehow prices!

All goes to under Made to Order. That the already doekhalo, that the will in late February. In stores almost nothing not buying (yes have us nothing pleasantly and not buy). The Internet - great thing) But even the, that Comes from the rich bastards often account for "tailor" under themselves. For example those same handles udilisch, whips, povodochnitsy (from 50 centimeters and more), racks and camping on D. And camping on P.

wrote:

A similar option in spinninge.

Seems interested outcome with fiderom, precisely personal sensations before and after, camping on K. Udlinniv the hilt katushkoderzhatel has shifted to incoming tests branching (as I understood), and this not very well. And that for fishing pole was, name and model, if can be?

Katushkoderzhatel not has shifted - he became on the same place (cork neatly was spilena). Udilishche was Mistrall Champion feeder ap selection 120 12 'ft. This very evil and lungs rods up. Unfortunately they already not manufactured (charging on Amundsone in a limited materials. Under weight stick in 290 gram it there's gravy 120-pay send any on 50 meters power zabrosom. Sinker "bullet" 80 grams uletalo on 130 meters, more pletenki on a coil not was, offended I as the karpovikov. But around the there is its term. For 2 season they wowed.

+2

1- natural trauma in view constant exploitation.
2- little by little went varnish on attachments rings (demanded repairs)
3-) it is trivial wanted that any better idea. Udilischestroenie after all not worth on place. Those Demidovich, that rivals'n in here such rebrendengi staged a that mother costly. Every the second with doychmasterom. Get scared I)

And than, if not secret, chase "Israel"? Nor Datchmasterami accidentally? Ah for adequate answer opponents :flag:

duffy333
) in the process we already fludim perhaps in topic. Yes forgive the us moderators.
Eyes look here: http://www.hardyfishing.com/en-gb/produ … eder-rods/
Might cries, beats about wall, riding on gender, enters not open.

Super!! Might of course pity, but this same "not" off-, and handmade. " Hope, that in profile topic will appear your reviews and will sane information "from first hands."
And platform perhaps will RIVE with 36 the 1930 was coming out feet?

duffy333
Platform as and the entire got a body kit on and container will Traper. Here perishing choose not account for.) Sponsory.

P. S. Let willing to overlook. Fludim not in topic)

Last edited by (Jan 5 2011 15:38:12)

+1

Here is messages on eyes:
http://www.guidesnblanks.com/home
Can need to whom :dontknow:

Question have.
Guys, there is voiceless in Kiev man which can reverse on feeder rings? If can be phone or soap.

BADARDINOV
And why? If not secret. That the want achieve or preventive measure?

wrote:

The subject have.
Guys, there is voiceless in Kiev man which can reverse on feeder rings? If can be phone or soap.

There is one Wizard on you accept a - Boris from "Golden an" - his tel 067-797-27-73.
For me he lengthen the probkovuyu the hilt, has replaced katushkoderzhatel, one thing ring dismantled and again established, the second ring zamenil- all of this occurred on fidernykh my own rods - and all very qualitatively.

+1

wrote:

A why? If not secret. That the want achieve or preventive measure?

There is idea create "karpovovogo" option. Least rings on komle and 2 rings on latest the knee + the tip. Simply interest sake of. Think can be will see dependence from number of rings range missiles zabrosa.
Increasingly I.M.H.O.,)

Last edited by (Mar 8 2011 13:00:51)

wrote:

Just interest sake of

You'll break it.

+1

wrote:

You'll break it.

Ah and lan. But d know. Although doubt anyway. Karpovye stick not of the needle same. And use I most often big on store and size coils, such as Force Feder, I think will far closer to "karpovomu style" rings.

Last edited by (Mar 8 2011 17:48:51)

wrote:

You'll break it.

Although even, pass me seems, precisely such a idea soon will be borne in the groundwork "novelties" in feeder. Through year or two. Simply we shall store this!

wrote:

Although even, pass me seems, precisely such a idea soon will be borne in the groundwork "novelties" in feeder. Through year or two.

Perhaps, provided if material so will be less fragile under same as.

wrote:

karpovye stick not of the needle same

Have cyprinids kept drynov capacity significantly more, as a consequence and rigidity.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Rodbilding or redesigned rods up