All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Rodbilding or redesigned rods up

Rodbilding or redesigned rods up

Posts 61 to 90 of 235

Alexcd83 wrote:

gross, you could would help with repair grafitlidera my? (Photo in post 45)

Unfortunately "I not struck I only am learning." My repair ability to not are so large, to I agreed repair othersrods up. Can getting culled, yeinu not well will. :D

! Mike.
With dolgosokhnuschey epoksidkoy there is the problem with clear coat. Need to perfectly should display on horizontally, and then very long cut to disco. Constantly flows down. I'm using paint for antennas poplavkov. Do and Sedzenevsky flyuo. But the question is that cover black color kvivera the problem. And greens and being facetious cease to be flamboyant. And here is if first inflict a white paint can dig, and then already worker color, then is obtained very flamboyant greens and being facetious.
Epoksidkoy can be qualitatively painting only in case if to lift tulip. And then hung vertically. But this not option.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That and likes you-density snort.

Where he there? :huh:

Alexcd83 wrote:

Professional paint for aerography possibilities
Than they remarkable: Thinnest water-resistant and after zasykhaniya as varnish.

(Not with goal advertising) http://air-master.info/?page_id=6

Think, Mike, this will be ideal solution + any color of. On site represented svetonakopitelnye paint, very interestingly was would have a bang on this with them.
Or same can be use (on my view) nitrokraski (Royal + a bit green = periwinkle)

Enjoyed varnish on the basis of solventa GEDEO, three weeks drying under room temperature. First week was even very adhesive still through two weeks as if has set, but the surface like zhirnovataya. If put an on grids, then again becomes lipkovatoy. For the exiled, that you led, all paint on basis of solventa. Can be such an outcome as I have with varnish, and can and not be, in general need to try. Below here are photo red acidic paint dissolved in epoksidke, under chrysoberyl coverage looks brighter. And so same bubble with varnish on solventnoy basis. In any case thank you for information.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/l5EJx.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/K5HI6.jpg

plastmax wrote:

will he there?

Stands out under coldness plastic above 400 grad. S. SanPINom retained by even ocean sensors in workshops questioning. But in production he truth until such temperatures from rising not heats up, if of course a thermocouple. From by building not will. And here is temperatures combustion already higher limit.

gross wrote:

Polzovalsya varnish on the basis of solventa GEDEO, three weeks drying under room temperature.

I for cover vershinok and podmazki so'm using yakhtnyy varnish Sadolinovskiy, divorce, spoken native same solventom. Tier is obtained the thin, were instant and in the same time elastic. Dries up for clock. For cover windings for electrical rings'm applying epoxy DoneDeala five-minute - lack time cover couple of windings for electrical.

Last edited by VDA (Feb 3 2014 10:55:45)

+1

Near yacht varnish, and, too, mean divorced, launched voblery in its time covers. For clock drying.
And svetonakopitelnaya paint me among other lacquers in a fishing no clothing left family cats, truth cost all regular produce.

! Mike.
That you had in mind under svetonakopitelnoy paint, which at night shines?

Alexcd83
Here is all'm on photo yours Grafitlider and think, as can be his rebuild. Want to know, what dozen holes in point fault? Personally me to mind only one option, take karbonovuyu vershinku, produce glass with under the size of the, connect two these parts of (plant on epoxy poluzhestkuyu). Place interface close then decorative winding. But place it in point reconstruction will be very oppressive and'll bend over will be very poorly. And which you see options repairs this of a breakdown.

Last edited by gross (Feb 4 2014 12:13:34)

gross wrote:

A what you see options repairs this of a breakdown

Have Tokhi in the Frost pro renovating once looked process roughly. But this great mystery :surprise:

+1

gross wrote:

What you had in mind under svetonakopitelnoy paint, which at night shines?

I had in mind svetonakopitelnuyu facial paint, which at night shines :flirt: After how on it flashlight you shine a light. Facial paint I such a not bought, and the beads and heat shrink somewhere among but old fishermens trash lie (on the Black Sea at night on feeder harvest tried to).
This good shines, but loosely and brief. Competition with lite-brite in docked near tulip buds. Walnut sideboard utterly not enduring the.

+1

Alexcd83
If such a large dozen, then I think, that can be to do thus. Take karbonovuyu it wore up with the outside diameter of 3-3.5 mm-centimeters 5 on make ends this tube to put on the running plastic stoppers (the most simple option also wind X / B thread), to they densely marshal when sdvinim the broken, blanc, now densely end and back broken flag poles were parts of's a tube maintains functions web. Between carbon telephone receiver and form rods up will void. Now together of a breakdown we sostykovali the form, drill up through hole 1.5 mm, think will enough, and there syringe drowning our modelnyy litevoy sealed plastic saying (he and were instant, and flexible, and easy until full polymerization 40-60 minutes). If my technology you interested in can to share plastic. After this will remain do finishing work, seam, do in this place decorative function coil units and under epoksidochku and under lachok. And Vasha wand in authoritarianism. :cool:

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

Thanks, Gross!
About holes in 1.5 mm. Originated questions, and will not be affected whether this on the tenacity blanca?
About pouring plastic, I not sign with properties this material, loath not know, on how many he were instant, flexible and on how many he severe.

Ah what a laugh :crazyfun:, you blocarea on two halves of, and you need about climate ruggedness in hole 1.5 mm which will all bathed in plastic either epoxy resin. Still here is what thought me visited, place it broke falling off that truck before ring. I suggest cut this ring and shift the his on place interface, shift rings on couple of centimeters on build rods up will not be affected. But thus longer immediately several birds with one stone, your eventual betrayal will rigidity in the interface and need not happen the need in decorative processing interface all and so will monolithic and talk. Personally my opinion this will be the most an ideal option repairs. If that not understandable, can be discuss inregime (phones there is on blog). Me very became interestingly.
Technical data plastic:
Viscosity-35 mPa with
Module bending-750 MPa
-@-@ 1,07 kg / are unaware
Time life-2 mines
Temperature peak-55 Since
Than good this sealed plastic saying, he it bends, but quite ??? were instant. And if inject epoxy resin, she it will and will morph into a glass and quite ??? hard. Can potreskatsya or burst in general. As the so, it is understandable or not.

Epoksidnaya Elecon thing fragile. For repairs so don't need. All the more to grafitu she poorly Jessup after you, yes and at all to grafitu all poorly Jessup after you. All far easier, in place of a breakdown is done compound on type "shpigot", only there is one subtlety, this compound across conductors should have very a good konusnuyu landing in both joined parts of, then and epoxy and other plasty not need. Achieve good landing is not difficult, need only a bit patience, time and pritirochnoy paste :)
About of paints, for modeling graduate paint in razvesovke on 10gr, neblagopriyatnym politra a huge, from 20th of until metalika, remarkable are conducted an aerograph. Better car varnish, for the finishing cover tinted so still nothing not met, likes those, that shower, when the thin tier can be get.

Last edited by DaV (Feb 5 2014 02:05:37)

DaV wrote:

epoksidnaya Elecon thing fragile.

Open "big secret an open." Epoxy "case" different. In including, can be almost "rubber." Pro different Mark this the very a. This within one Mark even. The percentage of resin and otverditelya are manipulating, and are trying with a lighter on blade. Only to not slopes. Outcome almost immediately visible. The tenacity under this already the other question.

DaV wrote:

Meanwhile more to grafitu she poorly Jessup after you

This why? Like and models aircraft put up in its time abound, and rackets tennis did and screws for real aircraft have us undertook. Like everywhere lechuguita. Yes and in form she already in resin "packaged."

If need super qualitatively cover varnish or paint kvivertip the better turn in salon beauty :idea: spouse churchgoers on manicure so there dye their than the thus that and appropriately paper scratched not is obtained. Color of there is what anywhere (including fosforitnye) yes and itself paint with varnish rigidity done hardly strongly will change. Like name of such painting "shilak" or "deshilak" :hobo: I accurately not Id say - not'm using services :nope:

Fiestvod wrote:

If need super qualitatively cover varnish or paint kvivertip the better turn in salon beauty :idea: spouse churchgoers on manicure so there dye their than the thus that and appropriately paper scratched not is obtained. Color of there is what anywhere (including fosforitnye) yes and itself paint with of varnish rigidity done hardly strongly will change. Like name of such painting "shilak" or "deshilak" :hobo: I accurately not Id say - not'm using services :nope:

This - acryl zatverdevayuschiy under ultrofioletom. Fingernails are increasing and dentures. Thing this is amazing, but costly.

Oleg_GOR
Homilies themselves that any be stuck to the :) A even better rebuild expensive the form.

DaV wrote:

Try themselves that any be stuck to the :) A even better rebuild expensive the form.

Not need to songs, I, too, himself rings on it's graphite pose and done done a fitting yet. Lets take epoxy, like, cleaner, meschaesh with otverditelem as you need to. Then rassbavlyaesh -646 solvent added until grinding halt after autogeneous. Before these filming nail polish with blanca until the most ugolka and so you're dyeing brushed. Prikhvatyvaetsya all to the. Under podgonke vershinok such a operation one takes several times until not a tenner as need to.

DaV wrote:

Try themselves that any be stuck to the A even better rebuild expensive a form.

Never this not has tried, so and asked. :dontknow: Since English and glass (with glasswool and tissue interaction) was being transported by many, so and surprised, why so? If the surface and epoxy correctly prepared, then a cougar always dead-bolted.

If not held, then something not so. Can epoxy need another, or heatin its before use of, or.
Test on glass modicum did? If correctly all,, too, get otderesh.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

If not held, then something not so. Can epoxy need another, or heatin its before use of, or.

Yes the old nail polish to lift for starters.

Vadkh wrote:

Yes the old varnish to lift for starters.

Vadim, perhaps, I with President truth not was renovating, ca there what especially there is? ??? ?? ? ? me guys shared, how long with prikleykoy antiobledeniteley on these grinders to continue to suffer. And there not losers, either, as I worked. And resin there not residential.

DaV wrote:

Oleg_GOR
Homilies themselves that any be stuck to the A even better rebuild expensive a form.

I, with rubber cement shpigot on Preston, banked to the propeller heads his performing out he cherubs that had broken off, took himself slightly zashkuril and glued conventional epoksidkoy. Until now (the five or six years) held. Done and rings the such. Qualitative renovating quite a different theme, and local the collective here nothing in common not has.

In continuing themes of paints, here is got a girl's pigments
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Think tomorrow to go watch in living, if like I'll pick some up. Then and photo will make.

Katushkoderzhateli fix on epoxy, truth difference diameters compensates for podmotkoy a paper adhesive tape, so under disassembly, epoxy became from blanca, that even the vestiges of not remains.

Svoyal stanochek, already and obtain very. Dyed his vershinku. Engine plugged on reversivnoy scheme, revolves and to the left and shift to the. Found point where there is engines phlebology-09, with lawyers of 7.5 about\ shadowing And 30 about\ shadowing If someone need to can help in -owned. Photo my stanochka is attached.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/AuFH2.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/vmfNw.jpg
Want still do machine for vytachivaniya pith knobs.
Bought engine, but not know his characteristics, can who tell pollsters, that this for engine, how many gather steam;?
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/ywsoe.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/dgYE8.jpg

+1

After long experiments alighted on these better, these color of succeeded the the most bright
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/zD2HV.jpg

Condensing asinkhronnik. More just liked, that engine made Israels right to, and changers Soviet. Likely wow, simultaneous the speed 3,000 about / minute, judging by design and dimensions. T. E. Realistically something in district 2850 gather steam;. Worked through passik on kvkoy something the pulley. That planning on on his basis of gorodit?

+1

wrote:

condensing asinkhronnik. More just liked, that engine made Israels right to, and changers Soviet. Likely wow, simultaneous the speed 3,000 about / minute, judging by design and dimensions. T. E. Realistically something in district 2850 gather steam;. Worked through passik on kvkoy something the pulley. That planning on on his basis of gorodit?

So the changers I himself plugged. Want try do stanochek for vytachivaniya products exempted from congestion.

Utterly it is unclear, that means 30 min on shildike. Try, think ant it was sufficient.
Double a question real quick something, that I received in sending an-already ready to varnishes with pigments?

Last edited by (Feb 11 2014 20:53:20)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Rodbilding or redesigned rods up