All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Schedule conducting fidernykh competition in 2011.

Schedule conducting fidernykh competition in 2011.

Posts 31 to 59 of 59

Usually in June in Kharkiv problems with motylem there is no.
If will need night crawlers, then of course will provide.

+1

But as me there liked harvest. :cool:

Errori for question "not quite in subject", but. Simply until not found accurate the big info.
Now and forever on CU and EO in team four human?

volvo wrote:

Now and forever on CU and EO in team four human?

Nothing everlasting in our life there is no. In this year - s.
And from Lviv will team?

+1

VIVA wrote:

A from Lviv will team?

Very on this hope. Preparing. Our the federation finally swayed. New president. :flag:

Incidentally, if someone from of Donetsk increasingly-??? collect the B- and zasobiraetsya on EO and CU and still the third phase (not remember as is called), then don to s! She will prepare all documents and will make bid from area!

volvo wrote:

MA It on this hope. Preparing. Our the federation finally swayed. New president. :flag:

Ah thank God! Honestly, very glad for fellow citizens. Hope, that team will efficient and ambitious!

+1

Let us try to all forces. Collective intends to not muscularly challenged. Even ergonomically not scare.
Chu-2011. Ukrainka, Kyiv area. 27-29 on May 2011. + / - 650km
Cultural-2011. Artyomovskaya, the dam, Kharkvska area. 24-26 June 2011. + / - it's 750 miles

A pity pleasantly time selection of the conduct little (but we will conduct), and after them still and team prepare.

Last edited by volvo (Jan 6 2011 12:39:48)

The radio on this one selection of the. Chernivtsi near, can podtyanemsya, if invite.

Sp wrote:

the radio on this one selection of the. Chernivtsi near, can podtyanemsya, if invite.

Us we will all! Here is preliminary routine check even only drawings

the in three tourism, on two stage kozhn (odnodenki). The vdkrit, for ? eai ? a FRSLO - reytingov, vdbrkov. Zaproshuyutsya sportsmeni ? ? i?eo oblasnikh federatsy. Large aniee - + / to 50,zadyano lviy ? praviy Bank took Dumby ? itself a dam. Ieoaiiy nezruchnost Deal on damb sprobuyu tekhnchno. So ye the vdkrit, in ia??o ? a?ao restrumo sportsmenv, under nayavnost availability mst - an bazhayuch. Fate sportsmenv have the poorest not exceeding three , 'yazkova.
On zaynyatost Lake vimalovuyutsya nastupn date:

Spring tour. 15 traffic (24, not work) abo skorsh for all for tizhden until Paski.
Lito tour. 10 abo 17 lipnya.
Osn tour. 11 zgadok (vdrazu i ? ney karpovikh zmagan), abo 18 zgadok.
Vodoyma planum in Prilbichakh. Podivitis iiaeia HERE? HERE.

volvo
I something not understood, Prilbychi--etozh karpovyy hillsides, with the servant-trophy-, major fish tank.

wrote:

I something not understood, Prilbychi--etozh karpovyy hillsides, with the servant-trophy-, major fish tank.

An there "poppet. Oodles, krasnoperka and a dace, too, there is. Cut off the jumbo (who and so mostly walking on decent greater distance from Bank) in principle not the problem. Entire fish weight above 1 kg let us considered as 1 kg. A big murder not particularly goes in zone levees although and there he there is. But this until only routine check even only drawings. Near there is Tarnavitsa.We with Prylbych an there throw.

Zoom

Last edited by volvo (Jan 7 2011 13:27:04)

Tried to muster information declare all known me open fidernykh for competitions in one file.
D appreciate it for additional information (?? Estonia, Moldova, Belarus, Latvia)

Calendar fidernykh competition 2011

+2

Misha. Super.

In Odessa in this season the planned 4 fidernykh tournaments
1. Mart (an exact date depends on fortune rivers) fidernyy tournament "Opening season" (feeder on Cold water) place conducting - river Turunchuk River
2. 13-15 on May direct Odesskaya area place conducting - NSRY) (Lake and Bergen-Trophime d'Arles)
3. Augustus tandem-Marathon place conducting - until not defined
4. October winning the Odesskaya area place conducting - river Turunchuk River

All all contest open ;)

Sp wrote:

the radio on this one selection of the. Chernivtsi near, can podtyanemsya, if invite.

'm announcing.:D

That with plotvoy on Rusanovke? When will?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

What with plotvoy on Rusanovke? When will?

On Rusanovsky host in Propulsion Kiev, 17 April 2011.

The details - here.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 23 2011 10:22:22)

worm wrote:

, right, I'll appreciate it for additional information?? Moldova

Calendar the tournament Moldova on fideru
1 phase-created. 2-3 April. Place conducting: Dancheny. Type of: Personally-command.
2 phase-Lake. 7-8 on May. Place conducting: Is determined by. Type of: Personally-command
3 phase-carp feeder. 23-24 July. Place conducting: Bestemac / Rezeny. Type of: Tandem.
4 phase-river. 15-16 October. Place conducting: Dniester-Kriulyany. Type of: Personally-command.

Last edited by Fros (Mar 26 2011 21:16:59)

Second March in city of E?eaie Horn created public institution "Krivorzka mska-of their sport." :flag:
In this year the planned conduct two contest on fideru:
- Outdoor championship KGFRS on how to catch fish fiderom (personal laps.). Place conducting: Makorty 14.05.2011.
- Outdoor championship KGFRS on it comes to shagging fish fiderom (personal laps.). Karachunovskoe vdkh. 20.08.2011.
Is transparent all wishing to.

+1

Boev wrote:

- Outdoor championship KGFRS on it catching fish fiderom (personal laps.). Place conducting: Makorty 14.05.2011.
- Outdoor championship KGFRS on it comes to shagging fish fiderom (personal laps.). Karachunovskoe vdkh. 20.08.2011.

I uinu not zrozumv. O ? aa iiaeoou provoditis 2 Chemponati one sub 'and bought the. Look, maybe I do matsya on attention to the 2 is one Chemponatu? Yeui i ? - I it comes radiv odn the nazvati Cup, ? i? Chemponatom.
P. S. Radu, completed zmagan on Oe?a noa? a ? eu?a. Shanuvannya ? pobazhannya uspkhv in nelegky stnakh, organzatoram!

+1

Trolik wrote:

I uinu not zrozumv. O ? aa iiaeoou provoditis 2 Chemponati one sub 'and bought the. Look, maybe I do matsya on attention to the 2 is one Chemponatu? Yeui i ? - I it comes radiv odn the nazvati Cup, ? i? Chemponatom.

Tolik, increasingly correctly you speak. But, organization quite the Young without experience conducting competition, so let us help.
Today had telephone conversation with chief executive on fideru KGFRS. Persuaded on holding the tournament in two round and personally-major team score, bro.
In their schedule already amended.
- Outdoor winning the KGFRS "Feeder-Fishing" on it comes to shagging fish fiderom (personal laps.)
Place conducting: Makorty 14.05.2011.
- Outdoor championship KGFRS (two round) on it catching fish fiderom (personally-major team score, bro)
Place conducting: Karachunovskoe vdkh. 20-21.08.2011.

Boev wrote:

Today had telephone conversation with chief executive on fideru KGFRS.

Wanted to a bit help. I not "chief", and one of members KGFRS in as discipline and wake develop this direction :). Organization indeed the Young and from aid not channel were :).

+3

Rasik wrote:

You wanted a bit help. I not "chief", and one of members KGFRS in as discipline and wake develop this direction :). Organization indeed the Young and from aid not channel were :).

Greetings, Sasha. Welcome to our forum. :flag:
Me you presented precisely as chief. :dontknow: But, even, if you not chief, in any case chief in this topic. :cool:
On your fidernye contest in this year will hardly be able to come. They as times now intersect with previously-planned. But, on child workers tournament will try bring son. He already ignited and wants to participate.
Successes in efforts. :flag:

Boev wrote:

Greetings, Sasha. Welcome to our forum.

Thank you. , it is a pity that not can to come: '(. But on child workers tournament welcome to the Era, than more participants, the better.

Here is honored here friendly sites.
A good tandemnyy tournament has passed in Bavaria in October past year.
Voice to from Tsammataro led by Mishaney personally nalupila all (especially me grassroots gap existed in sone A). In including caramel and from schools was Veyganga. The first two seats - representatives club "iron platforms."
In short, Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast - steep Browning's! :D
Went to read site Veyganga :D

+1

Rasik
Give please ssylochku on regulations and registration.

wrote:

RasikDayte please ssylochku on regulations and registration.

Unfortunately until not increasingly is prepared (make deals for hillsides, sponsorship and camping on Afghan, regulations will later before. HEREincreasingly will. :flag: I of course will try increasingly accelerate, but not increasingly depends on me. If there is the need can increasingly to duplicate here.

Rasik wrote:

If there is the need can increasingly to duplicate here.

Sasha, such a the need there is. And carry us in rate and in a timely CAR DOOR about all interesting events. This will allow be in rate events all involved. :mybb:

HEREare discussed contest, which will pursue Donetsk the federation in this year.
Styla in late August and Medvezhka under tandem this more than interestingly. :flag:
I immediately write, that not under affairs, so orgvoprosy not me. Zadavayte in the topic.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Schedule conducting fidernykh competition in 2011.