All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

Фдуч wrote:

Those tea already gets caught?

The kind wasn these Gavrily are at harvest?

VIVA wrote:

Ta wasn these Gavrily are at harvest?

The kind 100 poods all drain. Hope that in our marketing :rofl:

F-fuck., I now in business trip, heap workers meetings, and I all time for phone'm grasping and forum viewing on this topic% -)

Ivan123
Through half an hour of exercise after start with fish tank Kalachev and Mitrokhin, 95% until zeros, a ghastly caught large carp.

Ripka that-whether earned)

Krivorukie of our past.

Let Slavs work! :flag:

I already ready forgive Lyoshe his underpants to fill. If gathers Karpov, I him even alone over.

SEMEN wrote:

If gathers pile of carp, I him even alone over.

:D + from me alone (winter option).

Matchfishing writes. "A ghastly raised large carp."

P.S. At all not can today work. Stupidly nerves. :tired:

Last edited by Алекс (Sep 1 2011 12:45:16)

A hundred poods Lech carp on poddzhigovochku vydro. Though! let Processors PLUS! :cool:

In-in correctly. If a carp puts the will in place. :cool: and at all they harvest nathin 'not are at. :crazyfun:

ZooM wrote:

Hundred poods Lech carp on poddzhigovochku vydro. Though! Let Processors PLUS! :cool:

Not! He on poddzhigovku not keeps managing! On foresight but! :cool:

And at all the first half an hour of exercise not figure. Driven carps get bounced after fourth hours.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Ripka that-whether earned)

Ripka - this on Sheat! :D

Greyest better ask political refuge in Italy, so as our gratitude for Japanese so goes up in flames and operational control over coverage ChM, not will borders. :disappointed:

Message Ivan123 ” 1 minute ago
Anokhin and Kalachev best until in zanakh other averagely, us incredibly onwww.benaughty.com press judges, ????? measuring the dog leashes but also and t-gives (gaze at) montages and only have us!

Last edited by D.S.I (Sep 1 2011 13:43:19)

D.S.I
Ah this-as so la Russe - find the Judicial Review plot.

plastmax wrote:

D.S.I
Ah this-as so la Russe - find the Judicial Review plot.

Who, that wants to see. :flag:

SEMEN wrote:

big bad better ask political refuge in Italy, so as our gratitude for Japanese so goes up in flames and operational control over coverage ChM, not will borders.

100% A the the big info from him already simply overhang that resulted)

Seryoga, this normal, you same choice :)) Why look leashes are have moreover who smokes! :) ))
Incidentally, I it quite understood, why limiting on length of his not less 50 centimeters? What logic, explain pliz.

ZooM wrote:

By the way, I it quite understood, why limiting on length of his not less 50 centimeters?

So, adopted the organizers seems that after first day coaching received (can wrong) :angry:

Nu this-as so la Russe

Not. Simply, lacquers bone in toothache many!
We not surrender! Ukrainians also gains!

Tobish logic there is no? Simply 50 minimally and not-Bet?

Can, not more 50sm?

Ca Slippery to method in classics of (with brief a leash around) not used

Ah for this while World ban on finding nozzles in feeding trough. Simply 50 and for example 25-30 centimeters under it comes to shagging major fish can be critically important, especially carp with his a specific as well as the manner samozasechki. In short there is a sense of that rules wrote clearly not practicing fideristy.

4-1-1 with Domika for fisherman

kvitka;563235 wrote:

The text message a Trolіka:

"Strashniy - carp ? karasі, Boєv - carp ? sea Bass, ? i? - drіbna riba. Pіv stage. Boremos. "

Виталий Sp wrote:

Perhaps, not more 50sm?

ZooM wrote:

Just 50 minimally and not-Bet?

On meeting required dismissing have us 8 issues: The main this montages and rules, the last climate, that minimum length the leash 50 centimeters.
Even more tightened up the voting rules, were obliged knitting shock not less 1 Dam, cannot be’ability to lay the pourer in the feeder... For any violation of in osnastkakh the entire fish from charge: Diving! (Ivan123)

Last edited by D.S.I (Sep 1 2011 14:04:23)

Understandable, reasons hope will UODC later, simply interestingly :)

D.S.I wrote:

for any violation of in osnastkakh the entire fish from charge in water!

Ah so let verify snap before as "fish: Diving" :x

Message Ivan123 ” less minutes ago
2.5 hours. Dima's tearing up zone, is tearing, nervous, but in 5 minutes carp-sea Bass, for him crowd. Kalachev flatlining rather raznorybitsa in best. Mitrokhin with weak fulfillment in the number of the best. Rashid Pasha averagely not poorly, David until with one karasem in late.
In a whole Russia can even the first until (Ugh-Ugh) and this simply pisses me off nicknames and Germans. Pressing the game moral!
FS. Guys if not interestingly to read about Sa Russia tell.

Last edited by D.S.I (Sep 1 2011 14:44:15)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.