All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

Interestingly goes - 16 teams were entirely trivial play without rozbivki zones on poluzony!
.fat all sectors in zones more-less same meaning, although alone athletes gets caught ukleek, and other Karpov?

Soon will begin and another day the cat ?????????????? under tail. Are marginal nah :dontknow:

And in what city of the passes championship?

Jokes with jokes, but from for Russians implemented perezherebyovku.

A in what city of the passes championship?

Montemolino

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Sep 2 2011 10:24:46)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Montemolino

In "Worst cannot be blamed Earth" wanted to watch terrain of. Only authorities granted me what the mountainous you from dozen homes and small river.

FEEDER wrote:

WILDHUNTER wrote (and):

Montemolino

In "Worst cannot be blamed Earth" wanted to watch terrain of. Only authorities granted me what the mountainous you from dozen homes and small river.

http://www.sfwc.it/eng/dettaglio_disciplina_feeder.html
F razione Montemolino, Todi PG, Italy. Look in Google alert on land

+1

And everywhere - quiet)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

And everywhere - quiet)

http://profeeder.ru/forum/viewtopic.php … p;start=70

Demon PANIKI
All normal, not nervous, Ju-until, too, not our sport, but as our 110 reasons Japanese on their homeland ;)
And here British, will reveal, that such real English fidernyy sport :D

+2

Rappye wrote:

And here British, will reveal, that such real English fidernyy sport

:cool: In point!

IgoreK
The kind there we monitorim and dubliruetsya on match.
I about how, that Ukrainian sources of "have dried up")

IgoreK
Thank you. Place bad one. Room for industrialized fishing enough.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

IgoreK
The kind there we monitorim and dubliruetsya on match.
I about how, that Ukrainian sources of "have dried up")

Weight took, now his keep need, and Our(all CIS) are encrypted until and are experiencing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaPaClqz … embedded#!
Official video with Olympics.

It seems Russia're gonna be disqualified :(

Geo wrote:

So far Russia're gonna be disqualified

Ah after themes pro a swirling ceasing I if honestly not would not be surprised. Ah fix so jihadi?! Hi,. Profoundly sad. Show how scoring wise-ass?! Not time and not place such to do.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 2 2011 12:20:25)

http://profeeder.ru/forum/viewtopic.php … p;start=80

Our wash their hands. S mother!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

our wash their hands. S mother!

That and needed prove :mad: Hi, our and here vdznachilisya :mad: I think yesterdays leashes are not over a gift.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 2 2011 12:27:36)

ah after themes pro a swirling ceasing I if honestly not would not be surprised

Roma! Let not let us until. I here is personally Anokhina know and some forumchane-Ukrainians.
Prikin 40 centimeters reeling in on kormak or obvivat ceasing. He on what you want fool? Wash their hands for counter fishing line of yours, which, on intel, it, was have many. Okay. Experience. Here kholivar raise our not need to.
Simply Russians not pixels bastard will see now. Ventotene. Russians pixels were... put an end to. On personaliyam collections issues at all no one not was, as on their human insurance , so and on once a.
In the ass bitch work fuck does that.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Sep 2 2011 12:29:43)

Romeo wrote:

ah after themes pro a swirling ceasing I if honestly not would not be surprised. Ah fix so jihadi?! Hi,. Profoundly sad. Show how scoring wise-ass?! Not time and not place such to do.

Ah a swirling ceasing, that further? This prohibited from? That not prohibited from, then permitted to.
Show what resourceful, not scoring wise-ass. If statue team, interestingly will listen to the for that.\
"'ve been doing ceasing on crime as" -Delirious grey horse in foreingn countries.

Europe you not Russia and for them our imagination = violation of rules and clause of this kind think not prokanayut. Here is witness that and today with povodkami mudrili again from-for reported and the disqualification can happen. :dontknow: I personally mortified, but all well naturally.

Romeo
Agree. Likely fish in muddy River, especially carp eats all directly from trough - not perhaps. So a short ceasing - plus under it comes to shagging, here is and have limited. Torchbearer enjoyed 50 centimeters, but under aid simple manipulation he placed his close to feeding trough and routinely received more poklevok (faster so accurately. Judges this intelligent, Herr Major - received in shoulders. For that today - understand not can, but that the loosely believe that of knob see and appreciate her. That.

+1

This not near certainty, this. Even not know as call.
Ah not prohibited from reeling in ceasing on the feeder, is limited minimum the length of the. Ceasing not less 50 centimeters-all, rules not breached, not likes filament winding on crime as, then dopolnyayte rules.
I let me give you 2 ordinary examples from world sport.
Before 1980 skiers bed very a classic move, and then a Swede Swann Gunde began Caribbean kokovym style and all getting ahead of, and no one him could not lodge an, camping on K. This was not prohibited from. Then simply changed rules and bisected contest on classic and konkovye.
Other heroic battles with springboard jumped derazh skis II each other, until again same a Swede, Yang Boklev not invent, so-called V-style, and no one his not misconducted, and over time all have gone on this style.
Understandable, that Europeans not likes, that someone back effective Russian overlordship, but in fact violations not was.

If who thinks that so "with nathin '" screen out the competitors, then I think Ukrainian team schimili would steep Russians.

And rules on the and rules, to their abide by. Have us, too, kind of, "Whooaah mudrili in Internet.

+3

the fisherman
Sanya! Ah you after all guys know personally! For counter! Yesterday why not warned then or not punished junior?

Even, pass pass through began not on joke. And for our and for your. Go the glass that whether cut into or Gone Fishin '(shift the?

Hedin
Sanya! Driven ceasing. Today for counter.

This notorious!
In rules written that raskosami should not be sure this to feeding trough? Or there is in rules point about ban counter-length fishing line of yours?
If not, the the that not prohibited from - permitted to.

Romeo wrote:

Europe you not Russia and for them our imagination = violation of rules and clause of this kind think not prokanayut.

+ 1 Skyfall work often use with the Europeans - if there is rules, then need their to adhere to, not seek opportunity their to circumvent. Mentality such have people. Think, that this correctly.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.