All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

fm967 wrote:

I Agree, thatfishing sport in komercheskom issue less seems interested contributors than more popular species.

So after all and spending for sponsors incomparably mizirny, compared with more popular species.

Here is see 1800 UAH no one surrender not wants, and that would then him trip iieaoe, so even not want, and "country should." Ah what country understood from your and my sport? Ah will Doe champion world on fideru, who about this learns? Here is you many know champions world on glitterati focusing, pursuits, wild mushrooms or vindserfingu?

Gepard wrote:

So after all and spending for sponsors incomparably mizirny, compared with more popular species.

Sponsorship assumes returns in the form of advertising, increasing sales product and camping on D. For this must be much built-in audience. And that bribery if I for example imbabers advertise platforms Reve, that will run our Gavrily which consider where cheaper pack pea plants buy and where on 1 UAH cheaper Portia moldy worm buy itself platform for 2000ue? There is no have us in country 10,000 athletes fishermen which this advertisements need a, and means sponsorship in this the form of is in the pure charity and metsenatstvom.

+1

RSM wrote:

That see 1800 UAH no one surrender not wants, and that would then him trip iieaoe, so even not want

Romeo wrote:

By the way here is seriously San Marino motorcycle Grand Prix a good option proposed. Do something type superior league where introductory that subscription on year will suppose 3,000 Grzywna (. But only from it will flock team to Worlds? Meets I am confident man 20 players, which understand on that go and why and will something type semi-professional sport! To "excess" under with their feet not felt out of balance and not speculated about how that whom should and should not and camping on D. And camping on P.

Sergei and if so? Ah you have to admit it that many not interesting priori trip on the same Worlds. And is obtained that those who want to go must as would sponsirovatsya those whom this charitably not interestingly!

And so between themselves will gonna play ? apravo trip those from whom there is goal this achieve!

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 15 2010 15:12:42)

And the is obtained that passes passes in constitute someone with "performed striker" (come on) and starts optimistically about how that all him must and camping on D. And camping on To Why the entire this galdesh in end? And those who skidanutsya seriously simply two citizens who steep and here we go gallop on evropam!

Romeo wrote:

A the is obtained that passes passes in constitute someone with "performed striker" (come on) and starts optimistically about how that all him must and camping on D. And camping on To Why the entire this galdesh in end?

Ah you himself responded on its question. Either all put all your money in either then no claims.

RSM wrote:

Nu will Doe champion world on fideru, who about this learns? Here is you many know champions world on glitterati focusing, pursuits, wild mushrooms or vindserfingu?

Seryoga. You here a bit not rights.
Children in internal with 12 years, under good level, already have technical contracts with producers except and clothing. You many know 12-tiletok from the first 20 Ukraine? Their on Gunnel not show. But, their see on for competitions other children and their parents. This work on the target audience.
The same Vasya Doe vystupet and wins on different for competitions on krayney. Under somehow Vasya churchgoers competently together? And, "DrimParus." Tomorrow still your heelbone people will run seek this remarkable seal. And camping on D.
If all of this not works, then why then, for example, FishDrim on its packaging Medalki runs?
Built-in audience - she and there is a targeted. Advertisements on targeted audience more (at least, not less) effective, than Brodcasting.
Simply, until there is no (or there is, but not on display) in federation such a manager, which could would put work with teams and sponsors of on a good level of.

+2

RSM wrote:

A that bribery if I for example imbabers advertise platforms Reve, that will run our Gavrily which consider where cheaper pack pea plants buy and where on 1 Grzywna (cheaper Portia moldy worm buy itself platform for 2000ue?

And understood will! If you kids to perform with prikormkami FD, having won ChM. Global recognition and picture next days - the French and the British antics on their provincial shops in search of FD. What there Sensas and vde. Joke, but all same.

How many people plays in Tennis and how many people Hypnotizes sports catching on feeder? First thousands of and second man 60. Here is the that I wrote about target audience. You compared realistically the developed and popular sport and enleve fiderom. Feder on popularity can be compare with athletic many. What return.

Romeo wrote:

A the is obtained that passes passes in constitute someone with "performed striker" (come on) and starts optimistically about how that all him must and camping on D. And camping on To Why the entire this galdesh in end?

Roma, here is me interestingly. If would you was in band of five, to then spoke? :canthearyou: Back down from sponsorship and went for their? Or refused from trip? What option you more suits?. Distract the 15 thousand Grzywna (. From the family for "to go imaginations swim", and for many this not one month work, and the and six months. That will tell your family?
I am confident, that sponsors will have the and, if and will have invest their, then quite a bit.

Boev wrote:

Roma, here is me interestingly. If would you was in band of five, to then spoke?

As on spirit say. Said would that I your passes and relented place :dontknow: I would refused because not want to go - I seriously! Me this simply not interestingly!

For me contest hobby and as only glee tense, all right the I not d sacrifice nor family nor than the still that for me costly :dontknow: [to pay 1800 those same to went someone the other me not interestingly! I simply d to participate there where this to pay not need to!

Here is on same championship area first comer? 150 UAH. And without pressure for themselves and family its posorevnuyus with those who will compete to FIFA World Cup with all world. And prikin Champion World suppose'm gonna beat :crazyfun: So that all s'aII right and so!

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 15 2010 15:53:45)

RSM wrote:

How many people playsin Tennis and how many people Hypnotizes sports catchingon feeder? First thousands of and second man 60.

Wrong the specification He should sound so: "How many people around the world play in Tennis (as focus on maintaining) and how many people in this same world gets caught fish fiderom?" Precise numbers not know, but think, that the difference not much. At least in our country the second groups more, than the first. On Bank sometimes have place find, to spend some time fishing. Increasingly smaller donochnikami, but on courts such a encouraging not watch. If same to talk about sport, then Tennis until ahead. Hope, in soon future we their's go around and on dismissed.

Romeo wrote:

How on spirit say. Said would that I your passes and relented place.

Retirueshsya. Give up, do you without battlefield. Not sports and this. In my opinion.

Boev wrote:

precise numbers not know, but think, that the difference not much.

In many countries present some fiderom at all not gets caught. Trust me the difference a huge.

Boev wrote:

Retirueshsya. Give up, do you without battlefield. Not sports and this. In my opinion.

Oleg, ah when I built from themselves athlete pervorazryadnika? :) Won-even honestly Honoured the first-permanent and the breaks scrolling the. I as learned that need to do me simply better now and I more about this even not think - not interestingly!

Here is speak plainly. Me ocheno not likes that such cool hobby asfishing sport over the last few years have turned in something that pulling quite big money, together time and the nerve (the so as too many need to hash out moments to to participate there where want). In end problems began to allowed to overshadow the pleasure which soils from its hobby!

I not going to drop off the sport. Simply will try maximally reduce negative factor. Lacked to hobby just made problems - it must yield joy!

RSM wrote:

How many people plays in Tennis and how many people Hypnotizes sports catching on feeder? First thousands of and second man 60. Here is the that I wrote about target audience. You compared realistically the developed and popular sport and enleve fiderom. Feder on popularity can be compare with athletic many. What return.

Seryoga, only have us in iaeanoiuo sorevakh is participating roughly 30 man (not believing foreign) + still many people, who "near", in sport not plays, but sports ideas and specimens pereyma, and still what something number of people me unknowns (or known only on forums), who so same gets caught fiderom. And so, only on Odesskaya area (on a minimum) man 50-60 will. Areas in Ukraine 25. 760.46, let will 750. But this purely fideristov. And there is still poplavochniki, which, directly, interesting since prikormki. And there is simply lovers, which interestingly all. And there is still the notion of "Image companies", for moreover, to be on wave of - need to be on vengeance. ??? ?? ? ?, "stars" showbiz specifically scandals be satisfied with, only to about them talked. I not make any attempts on makes no warranties. Potential sponsors in able themselves traced benefits and shortcomings such companies.
Many people watch the perepetiyami of female dollar, in volleyball? And, think, budget of female towards the team not less, than the cost of participation team Ukraine in championship WORLD on fideru.
Still times Id say, further can be particularly not deepen. Hua have team not only formal coaches and aides, but literate and active manager, sponsorship to Worlds can be was would provide.

+2

Gepard wrote:

but literate and active manager, sponsorship on ChM can be was would provide.

I already higher wrote, that me seems, that sponsors will, and those who travels will all endowed. In the first time would give money - here is am confident I in this why something. :cool:

Romeo wrote:

I already higher wrote that me seems that sponsors will and those who travels will all endowed. In the first time would give money - here is am confident I in this why the :cool:

Well realistically. From curiosity, on enthusiasm and camping on P. But this will be Hull action "We'll see, that tickles, and suddenly. All the more, that are asked only on trip (on a minimum), and not need to pay for huge official delegation, and not need to still so much same in Fund fedratsii. "
And want, to all this was on constant basis of, with normal the contractual sponsor.

Gepard wrote:

And so, only on Odesskaya area (on a minimum) man 50-60 will. Areas in Ukraine 25. 760.46, let will 750.

Not the right calculation about this. 50 25 =1 250 (want same to believe in the best). And if seriously, then let team organizes Endowment expense, people on slightly slightly but will help. Even if find sum on team 10,000 the euro = 110000grn / 1250 (vowel sounds did fideristov Ukraine) = 88 Grzywna (, not such a great and greater sum for family even middle-income households, and all the more with income higher middle or interested organizations and not will have particularly walk and schmooze anybody sponsors for whom even two on 88 Grzywna (- a drop in Ocean.
But includes as pleased to realize then, that you, too, contributed contribution in victory team fideristov Ukraine.
Personally I have such experience already was, when in the composition of the Crimean fishermen we organized material aid (let even a small, but all same) from portal ribak.net, when girls drop out countryman to Worlds on predatory, isn't it with boats in Kazakhstan in the past year and as was nice, when Oleg Demidko returned Worlds as in command so and personal Monster.
Think, and we if that will help organize.

+1

Romeo wrote:

A the is obtained that passes passes in constitute someone with "performed striker" (come on) and starts optimistically about how that all him must and camping on D. And camping on To

Romeo wrote:

I already higher wrote, that me seems, that sponsors will, and those who travels will all endowed.

Romeo wrote:

Why the entire this people clamoring in end?

Kompiniya FIShDRIM is ready pay for fidernuyu team (for athletes)
Truth there is condition.
Team button MUST BECOMEs champions WORLD.
As you such a proposal?

RSM wrote:

In many countries present some fiderom at all not gets caught

With than this stems?

Find sponsors in Ukraine not the problem, I this know virtually certainly, these need simply engage.

Last edited by (Oct 15 2010 17:59:35)

wrote:

Find sponsors in Ukraine not the problem, I this know virtually certainly, these need simply engage.

Can to doubt.
With money on todays day not all so software.
Big companies have been accounted for their advertising budgets, and small at all mogu zabyt golos. And bright future still even on the horizon not arrived.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Can to doubt.

Need not to doubt, need seek.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Kompiniya FIShDRIM is ready pay for fidernuyu team (for athletes)
Truth there is condition.
Team button MUST BECOMEs champions WORLD.
As you such a proposal?

T. E., they sign the contract, that in case second seats commit return all until pittance?
And whom such sponsorship need?

Or sum must be in 10 times more this way higher, to can be was leave there on month, buy there best prikormki and bait and to experiment, to experiment and still times to experiment. And then, suddenly happens with water body are any bullshit and then.
Strange some approach to sponsirovaniyu.
Then already better say, that company FishDrim pays back reward team, if she will take 1 place in such a something size. Then team could would find sponsor, which afford trip. And in case victory obtain comfortable such bonus.
But there is no. You same precisely want, to team was in shirts and running shoes FishDrima, excluding opportunity any additional sponsorship.

Ah, at least, this already something. If suddenly will have to go for their, then can be to accept and such option and to believe in the best.

But, can I not so many know and understand. Usually-spender repaying the least team and mentor are discussed bonuses for good sensationally.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

They're massive companies have been accounted for their advertising budgets

Can be wrong. But I.M.H.O.,, the fabrication one advertisement (for example, beer), which stands at on central conduits based, costs not less than participation team in ChM.
But here with Igor get along in opinion

wrote:

Gepard wrote:

But, can I not so many know and understand.

Fell in among the.

Gepard wrote:

you same precisely want, to team was in shirts and running shoes FishDrima, excluding opportunity any additional sponsorship.

To Worlds athletes dressed in form of team Ukraine.
And personally I nothing not want. This you want to for you paid. Are looking for not additional sponsorship and full.

Gepard wrote:

T. E., they sign the contract, that in case second seats commit return all until pittance?
And whom such sponsorship need?

And not need to a shrink.
You all shout that you MUST. Must pay must equip. That still must? Snot print is should not?
And I wrote, that must athletes. Only when this concerns athletes and their results, then start yelling that you need to still in ten times more money (Alan Skotkhorn 5 fringes grows crystal flowers when liquid champion World for such money will 2 year walk under flag FishDrima). You thereby acknowledge, that Tatranska blow away the cobwebs for someone else's expense and responsibility for outcome not alone are.
Personally I such walk not'm sponsoring.
Although can be play and in roulette. Will 100,000 the euro and in case lose you send 10000000 the euro. As you such a move?
Although about than we are talking?

Generally all clear. Here would with connected float switch deal.

Arrivederci amico!
Ci vediamo in Italia

Last edited by Burdak Sergii (Oct 15 2010 19:29:44)

FishDrim promised Commission team on bobber as soon as and fideru on ChM, and now begin conditions.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Kompiniya FIShDRIM is ready pay for fidernuyu team (for athletes) truth there is condition. Team button MUST BECOMEs champions WORLD. As you such a proposal?

We today this already the second time hear.

RSM wrote:

If want I will bankroll team with his firms but provided that they would benefit ChM.

Why such to speak. For raising own relevance in their the eyes of? In my opinion this honor and respect not adds. :canthearyou: This is is called. Potrusili purse would, have shown its "coolness to you". Allies blamed. :D At figs at all yelling that I can Commission, if such desire there is no priori?
And about "team must become champion World." Sergei Ivanovich, you whether not know, that in a fishing sport share farta more than in any friend the form of sport. If Slovaks can win world championships, then about fix speech. :mybb:

RSM wrote:

I and so despite to go on ChM for of that right money to help has been in my your partner with your honoured act on Worlds.

And here is for this. Kudos and uvazhuha! :cool:

+3

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.