All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

ZooM! Beard, first time in life I Since the biggest relish admit, that lost dispute! See you!

From the entire souls I congratulate team Ukraine with the colossal success!
From the entire fucking-lations his Student Lyoshu audits with historical chempionstvom!
From the entire fucking-lations team Russia with not less historical commanders chempionstvom!

Z. L? - 1649.: To someone something there not have thought of it. I taught audits to drink whisky on CU-2010 in Chernovtsy :D

ENGLISH TEAM GOING FOR THE GLORY:rofl: :rofl: :flag:

Good fellows guys! And Ukraine and Russia, unambiguously good fellows! Glad for you.

I congratulate you with Pobedoy! Uraaaaaaaaaa! Your team That was a frightening Power.

Andriy wrote:

Yes champion this force. For audits today drink standing still.

Here is interestingly who-thread those suckers surname converting? :flag: :crazyfun: even more fear will

Good fellows! A ghastly - hero!

VIVA wrote:

Z. L? - 1649.: To someone something there not have thought of it. I taught audits to drink whisky on CU-2010 in Chernovtsy

I think he selective on the evening get a cosmo here otkhlebnet taking a hell of a :crazyfun: a bottle of tea much will :cool:

SMS from RSMa: Has passed canard, that Russians received second claiming a card
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Now I understood! Lose in zone 1 kg Strashnomu - this break in fluff and by Tsammataro and Schlegel! :D

Simply incredibly! I congratulate! Gods! Prize and respect! Lublu!

So there is official. Confirmed drilled down? Ottvete who. The nerve there is no.

I on nervous soil from fridge door pgloschayu all that there there is :tired:

VIVA wrote:

SMS have developed over from RSMa: Has passed canard, that Russians received second claiming a card

The kind zastsut disqualify. And here is golantsev on the first can curving the back there.

VIVA wrote:

I congratulate his Student Lyoshu audits

Nfr here is he a new guru. Teacher! :rofl: Tsarina Lord. hereby I themselves cross :rofl:

Russians will declare Italians war, if this truth

VIVA wrote:

SMS have developed over from RSMa: Has passed canard, that Russians received second claiming a card

kong wrote:

HSIIDC will declare Italians war, if this truth

And Khokhols which work in Italy suitable for guerilla war :crazyfun:

With our the third place, too, not all understandable. If yesterday have us was 29, and today 27, then just 56. Then we all ??? second.

kong wrote:

Since our the third place, too, not all understandable. If yesterday have us was 29, and today 27, then just 56. Then we all ??? second.

Importantly in place. And there already tryn the grasses.

Now in of England start buy fidery flagship and other plans made civil Ukraine! Ah and Fish Dream have should bury Browning, VDE and Sensas%)

+3

ZooM wrote:

Nu and Fish Dream have should bury Browning, VDE and Sensas%)

The kind why. They simply will become branches.

Here is our data, themselves blow them away on the second day host.

Information made there:

that 2-GO ARRIVAL software teams (SchAS Ofigevaem)

Russia - 1 PLACE
Ukraine 2
Moldova 3 URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Slovakia 4
Ireland 5
England 6
Holland 7
South Africa 8
Serbia 9
Belgium 10
The Czech Republic 11
Spain 12
Germany 13
France 14
Austria 15
Italy 16

Brothers I congratulate with the second place.

Last edited by IgoreK (Sep 2 2011 19:21:52)

Ah you see all, nerves already no amount, couple of hours leaving from networks until increasingly LlN:, and then already increasingly discover :jumping:

Rappye wrote:

Moldova 3 URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This bring!

wrote:

nfr here is he a new guru. Teacher! Tsarina Lord. hereby I themselves cross

There is no, ah I knew! 7.10 - knew! Knew, that precisely my a favorite is an adept "bbb-brand" reacts of habit "adequately"! :D :D :D

And because and quite finished writing that post-skriptum.

VIVA wrote:

Z. L? - 1649.: To someone something there not have thought of it. I taught audits to drink whisky on CU-2010 in Chernovtsy

But someone same forests for forested not sees! :D

IgoreK wrote:

Since Moldavanami this joke we 10.

This not joke, and results second days, ah would still with steeply, even our nicknames tricked :flag:

Last edited by Rappye (Sep 2 2011 19:17:23)

Emots pritukhli, sit ? think-3-? noa after of, aeacoaaoe proanalzuvavshi (5 zones) situatsyu neprimnst? Gold Lokhi after simply Ivano-Frankvskiy balm applied per capita :cool:, sseei 1930 eiai on prizd ? napomo :insane: A ? during the storoni-patsani, MUMBAI simply the great ukln a the poorest choknutikh Ukrainians. Aaea nkhto not posm is hard ui 1930 not umm loviti Ribu, raising the 1930 ? rosyani lovimo Ribu there de ??NEMA, and burzhu the shock ? further ? aoia?ou ui aiie "prestonovsk monstri" :rofl:

+4

kong wrote:

HSIIDC will declare Italians war, if this truth

I believe, that, if this truth, this realistically - unsightly, is unethical and unsportsmanlike,.

In Italy today and in Europe will at half-mast flags - think they all in of shock
Departatsiya from Italy -Rosiyan, section (and was hosted - not fast approaching

Last edited by maury (Sep 2 2011 19:20:40)

Guys, silent. Feder this not Italian sport, they more on maritime Affairs and spinningu, that and have proven on it comes to shagging witnessed ;)

Menya dual seems me pifo lost. :rofl: need was debate on students. :rofl:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oleg fighting - bronze autochthonous WORLD!

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.