All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

if in next year auto is repeated although would half the accurately - fidera there no!

In next year guys-champions still need to all podrazmyslyat and will already undefeated! :cool:

Last edited by 31 (Sep 2 2011 21:35:23)

I congratulate team Ukraine with deserved low! Guys good fellows rubbed nose many a prominent.
Oleskii Strashnyi with gold in personal the actual test-thumbed so thumbed celebrities.

:cool: boys, Since victory YOU! :cool:
:flag: URRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :flag:

Only having until computer. Ur-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A! :cool:
And THAT I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I THEM to NAZVAL "TURYSTAMI" and "tea" (yes forgive me Badardinov) stinging!
And after all, men, here is see. Media as always it keeps silent on this about. As-if this to Ukraine not applies. It's a shame.
I congratulate Russia with gold. Ah and for our simply GORZhUS! Lech with Oleg monsters :cool:

I here is that even thought. This WELL, THAT longlasting partnership fans MADE EFFECTlVENESS LlVE In RAZNYKh cities. Became have this impression, THAT soccer WerE fans JUST rested, IF WerE MEETlNG VSE doing In COMPUTER our project :D

Two days the nerve cost moreover, Congratulations and Russia as champions and our which all of these just another stiff teachers noses poutirali. Pride overwhelms our hearts men. And modicum we second but fish have us more, enten we steep. :cool:

Magnificent outcome! Have us appeared experienced fighters global level-champion and autochthonous world + 2mesto team! Now Ukraine will beware rivals-the there is reason and very rather a weighty! This achievement will good locomotive for popularize fidernogo direction in Ukraine. For order to in further support so high level of team on international for competitions-the clarion some need to share its experience and know-how notions with less experienced kamradami. Sake of high goals not caveat zhlobami-help-teach and maintain. I as lover of on its example fiderista-for furnished seven years, more dozen man (former dubinschiki) took fiderom. And will well is logical that our joint efforts would give us new champions!

I congratulate your team and our with victory.
Good fellows guys, slavyani!
Indeed have shown all a prominent!
So keep!

With enormous respect, Bunin O. BC

Very exhilarating to. There is no words. Alone tears joy. Let-god you health, you all good fellows:
A ghastly Alexei
Fighting Oleg
Veselovsky Igor
Buglak Yevgeny
Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alexander
Isko vladimir
Ripka Sergei
You dumbass Anatoly
Thank you huge for something that you there is.
National Anthem Ukraine in your honor.

Last edited by Mashik (Sep 2 2011 22:37:33)

+1

Dimonskiy wrote:

In the first rider will!

Forecast By despite pessimesticheskie sentiments some.

x ei blsha Radst peremogi (another words I not nakhodzhu) oei tyazhcheour some in Belg in 2012 ?io. Aoaea radu the fact, ui our zbrna on vku BEAUTY PRO oei dyadVtannya an Ukrankam in bloody, and the supply: Have us let-was! Not know that startu your fishing bobber, aea think ui fder will such a natkhnennya, ui 1930 mamo aooe in desyatts accurately! Vtannya an Oe?a,, be on fder ? are going to forgive vbolvalnikam!

About pezhonskom sostavchike rivals (the English back), I would said so. Importantly, not be too confident in freshness his breathing. And the, know whether, long not encountered in with of an iceberg! :P

Last edited by Emil (Sep 2 2011 22:56:32)

Guys and no one in rate, modicum in what the edition's no one else except fishing and okolorybatskikh forums not an conceal news about this championship.

BAMBUR wrote:

To order to in further support so high level of team on international for competitions-the clarion some need to share its experience and know-how notions with less experienced kamradami.

Boev wrote:

So. In this year we with Vitaly page have desire to shoulder our work to prepare the stakeholders to participate in for competitions. Precisely fishermen with some skills, camping on E. Checkers - keep place it in the hands of. T. D. Joint Bartnik, master-classes, practice, theory and anything. Training will antiretroviral. So, that if there is desire to try themselves in fidernom sport - mercy of ask.

In Dnieper River in the past year began a serious disband the training process, in a result what four human have becomes champions Ukraine in 2010

+1

Iane ? euee yadivlyus an conference within. The pro Olmpadu in companies i ? hear everything-- in printsip ? iai neat flaming little! On rakhunok nagorodzhennya-golandya. Frantsya, anglya-vmti prograti after a bike help children., after prostiy principle "chesno gri." Guys, legko you roads, vdsutnst ?a?iiaenueeo gashnikv, 1930 you waiting for!

I already around the confused. So final Protocols

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Brothers Russians:

Were taking pictures, 're handing out being asked for his autograph, interview. We stars). Very a handsome monument pedestal) zhdems pleasant until much)
In power the British. Forgotten or pardoned) Everyone want sponsor Russia!

Holland not shook hands with them us hands, England and France flying past. And us the funer we CHAMPIONS RUSSIA!

Centers dudes

Zoom

+2

And not such he perishing and worst on kind of :flag:

Ah A THAT JUST ShEDEVR OT OUR records KIIS judges door Zavadskoy aka VIBROKhVOSTKA!

Day the first passion, got moxie in you yet, the excitement chase.
And of Russian altogether hammer out from by building.
You only tearing the first in zone,
Comrade Fight! Comrade Fight!
You only tearing the first in zone,
Comrade Fight!

For died here there is no I norms,
Water almost boils in passion of battles.
You only not slip off with the brink platforms,
Buglak Yevgeny! Buglak Yevgeny!
You only not slip off with the brink platforms,
Buglak Yevgeny!

Here is tour the second. Raised on anxiety.
And again battle such feeders closely!
You fish not pull down on middle of nowhere,
Comrade'm positive! Comrade'm positive!
You someone to catch fish, can I pull down on middle of nowhere,
Comrade'm positive!

Pofiksen fodder, redressed mistakes!
And HSIIDC are licking wounds!
Now, as never, victory close!
Hold on Ivan Taranov (footballer)! Hold on Ivan Taranov (footballer)!
Now as never victory close!
Hold on Ivan Taranov (footballer)!

Fought until gap in by ?? ??????!
Not for good reason in You we believe, not in vain!
To stay Mir's your shorts,
Comrade ! Comrade !
To stay Mir's your shorts,
Comrade !

Enemies now are licking wounds!
Here is our James Bond. Ah or something like the!
In very enemy spied tirelessly... To
Isko Volodya! Isko Volodya!
In very enemy spied tirelessly... To
Isko Volodya!

And he what is worth demureness in the sidelines?!
His not take was it comes a big mistake!
He entire Dutch huffed prikormku!
Comrade Ripka! Comrade Ripka!
He entire Dutch huffed prikormku!
Comrade Ripka!

You ALL have been able! You ALL Pumpkin-!
Rocky had you again role!
You only want a ride home medals,
Comrade Trolik! Comrade Trolik!
You only want a ride home medals,
Comrade Trolik!

Z. L? - 1649.: And here is now and me can be celebrate event, which I the hugely proud of! I drink FOR ledge of, boys!

+7

Even times Russia and Ukraine with so triumph! This very with steeply!
Lyoshu audits and Olega Boeva even and with personal triumph!
Ox and is identically we here today with you poboleli, and even and well commemorated I think!
With song fidernaya voice to!

Continue seek reviews on the vastness of the internet.
The Netherlands. http://matchfishing.nl/index1.php?go=ho … mp;id=3048

"Normaal gesproken is twee keer geel rood, zou je zeggen. In dit geval echter niet. De organisatie besloot in haar wijsheid om beide gele kaarten te "vergeten" en de titel toch toe te kennen aan de Russen. In het land van Berlusconi kun je dit echter verwachten."

"Usually, two yellows cards - this red. But not in this time. The organizers on-a wise decided "forget" these two yellows, and title was left Russians. In country Berlusconi, however, can be expect just " :D

And still me appealed reverie attended by winners in personal the actual test:
Oleksi Straghnyi and Oleg Boier :D :D :D

A bit to paraphrase previously because of: "From Abraham will, staying in ambitions raised sentiments, can be expect any we have had." Last resort, he peacefully falls asleep. :D

Yes perishing, have shown background who there is who. I congratulate brothers section (with (at least results.
Our guys with victory, and let the Dutch go on yukh.
Ah and a bit negative including for those who believes in honesty Europeans. Video to article about Sally on it catching be http://www.fishingplanet.ru/ru/federati ids organs is 4 =4 451.

Last edited by Hedin (Sep 3 2011 03:04:43)

teska wrote:

Guys and no one in rate, modicum in what the edition's no one else except fishing and okolorybatskikh forums not an conceal news about this championship.

They brung her in the news "Russia, champion Europe on feerverkam", yesterday anodyne this championship in Berlin. Pro fishing trip nor gu-gu. Apparently fishing quite goffing around in comparison withfireworks.

And when our on Ukraine will?

Amendment.

FEEDER wrote:

"Russia, champion Europe on feerverkam"

Or in the news or I not so quite hear. "On outcome first day lead of Russia.

Here is he - "other Tiber"!

Zoom

+1

And today contain poplavochniki!
Are we rooting for for Burdak and company!
There rivals - simply prozhivu! From the composition of England I simply prozrevayu: Steve Gardener - coaches and players Will Raison, Alan Scotthorne, Des Shipp, Sean no und Stuart 2.

Quite nemnozhechkom for Dez known as ". Guy from Preston's, as raze! :D

Last edited by VIVA (Sep 3 2011 14:04:44)

I congratulate our apples with deserved low.
Olega with bronzed, ah and of course Lyoshu with Chempionstvom. Lyosha reached crested in feeder, but seek to even there is to what - double-digit, three time bare-knuckle and camping on D. So hold. Overwhelms pride for you.
P. S. Ah and of course I congratulate Russia with super victory.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBdbs0Cm … ure=colike

Last edited by Sp (Sep 3 2011 14:55:29)

VIVA
Their, where can be I merely for your fishing bobber. Far nor going anywhere near it. The big info zero.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy.