All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Clay, can dig or land in prikormke

Clay, can dig or land in prikormke

Posts 1 to 30 of 96

Very was would interestingly hear opinion about using in prikormke data supplements. :blush:

And still. I would personally gladly’the clay and camping on D. From dollar, in producer, for example from FishDrim. Why not vialing up?

Point like have Fducha in commercials was glitching. Careers apparently took over already.

Алекс wrote:

for example from FishDrim. Why not vialing up?

Ah kagby you like it or and Vasya Doe from Katsapetovki and ALL! The rest of the rybolovam this clay wasted breath and launch that conveyor sake of VERY a small number of fishermen simply Does Not Pay as on me. I would not You close program such production. Who Needs strongly need to let gonna dig up himself clay. Prosushit and proseet.

+1

Ah as would clay this not deficit. Oftentimes the when was nice - in sight even near roads seats, where people nakapyvayut - made there can be boldly borrow, sift through millions of and dry sooner. In this year has tried (have relatives the private house on outskirts of cities, and in apartment, these, perhaps, not very conveniently engage) - Proseval (I was busing) through very petty a sieve (, Knightsbridge - perhaps 1-1.5 mm) in broad a flat tableware and set on the sun shining. Dries typically quickly - on next day a day to (if put on the evening) - can already be packaging in packages. Fasoval on 1 kg - so more convenient with InternetCELL under adding a in prikormku.
Has tried harvest in late summer with addition of in prikormku to 25% - sharply snizhalos number of poklyovok, compared with clean prikormkoy. Although may well be, that simply coincidence (has tried only 1 times).
Think such supplements indeed rational only early spring and perhaps late-autumn.
Came prepared with itself a bit - spring d try.

Last edited by Hook (Oct 13 2010 11:25:33)

Hook wrote:

. Such supplements indeed rational only early spring and perhaps late-autumn.

The clay in prikormku need promoted ONLY on during independently from time year. This matters for poplavochnoy industrialized fishing and is done for order to utyazhelit balls prikormki and slow their blurring. Prikormochnaya mixture of with clay best works on leschu.
In feeder can be do without clay, camping on K. We have tool for applying feed on bottom without fear his loving guarantee "on road." This there's gravy. So, on our Dnieper River clay not'm using, there is no such crosscurrents, and here is on Kievan La inscription about 2 liters on four pounds. Dry prikormki.
Have us same in any time year ALWAYS leave can dig ('s got gunk). In dependence from conditions and alleged fish. From 0.5 until 2 liters undercoat on 1 kg prikormki. This allows darken mixture of and reduce nutritious value prikormki. Moreover, in such environment the aft night crawlers much longer lives, than in clean. This is important.
Can dig restricting in advance. From krotovin. On place winnow down can dig through major a sieve, and already homes'm sorry to interrupt through petty. Importantly, to land was not with field. There chemistry lack and effect can be not predictable.

+4

Remove dogmas relatively use undercoat in prikormke sense there is no, but describe its glance on this topic on the basis of experience many can prove useful. My personal glance on can dig in payroll largely intersect with Oleg (Boev), but there where necessary all same closing for preserving integrity approach. That concerns clay, then on during she can play differing role, for example petty proseyannaya faction gives suspended matter, that under certain conditions, attracts fish, the next often'm using its adhesive properties on during in Sw. Stick ah and ostentatious but: Let, as utyazhelitel in those cases when had forced is fought on the sidelines and heavy the feeder it is difficult raise became trawling that would turn brovku or dM grass. In the latter case the feeder bought these invariably more easiest, but expense of weights to clay sought caregiver weight, this of course impoverishes prikormku, but includes abolish from problems with shotguns on rakushechnoy the sidelines or prodiraniya snap through dM grass.
Can dig on-start'm using virtually always, and proportion relatively prikorma different, in dependence from tasks. The first this burning prikorma, here in dependence from color of trawling and prikorma, the second, this impoverish a mixture under too strong perceptible spirituose smell either on Cold water. Also under using survivors elements of, night crawlers, maggot, the worm as a chopped so and simply a minor, that retains his alive until applying on blot prikormki. Moreover can dig, as me seems retains long smells prikorma, it is important when fish enough be active and too quickly is sweeping away fodder, and remaining smells on what the time longer delays fish on place. Perhaps whom the will useful and such experience when prikorma very little either there is no at all in can dig inscription a bit hamburger the worm and ” was feeding “, camping on E. Virtually then clear soil. Such a option has tried just couple couple of times, but in all cases he not poorly worked, it is difficult say why the only, that can say, had forced in data cases has been conducted have strongly obryvistogo Bank. Can dig never zagotavlivayu, and I take with Bank pond, and that want be noted not from naked mole nore camping on K. With these cases there is negative experience. In a nutshell where the so.

Andrei! Negative pro krotoviny pliz.

There is assumption, that nesutsya in the course of his work leaves for a ekstrimenty, particles sweat saliva and etc., this I where the have read. I not particularly later napisanomu on opportunities try to put ensure himself. So here is what the time very often catching on one and same private pond his friend camping on E. When't sp time or the other opportunities. Respectively body of water well know, composition fish the main Crucian, White Amur, carp, and for the most part when been caught company my successes were significantly higher (approach the other), this outcome gained stability and usually I used can dig directly from edge trimming water (dark, rich soil). When this ARGUMENTY began been running experiments, with soil with naked mole nore, was adding only his and in during couples weeks to a range of (on the very moment I have was 3-4 fishing in week), all sharply changed, stability, being asked and catches drags me simply accident. I was faking similar several times, and the result was similar. It is difficult unambiguously say only whether can dig in data cases are similar, but belief remained.

Топор wrote:

GRUNT never zagotavlivayu, and I take with Bank dam,

Prikormku restricting almost always homes for 6-8 hours until fishing. More often with the evening. So in garage there is always some supply undercoat.

+1

Boev
Oleg have us a few so approach, have you this sport and there all harder, for me this recreation camping on E. An amateur had forced. Here is if you gonna call on duel then will have napryachsya :D

Топор wrote:

That if you gonna call on duel then will have brains do this.

So I only "FOR." As programmes mean the right on choice weapons, seats and time battles.
Weapons - feeder with one crocheted.
Place - River Tevere. Italy.
Time - the first week September 2011.
There is time unprepared for. :crazyfun:

+1

Romeo wrote:

launch that conveyor sake of VERY a small number of fishermen simply not benefits as the me.

As this a slight childrens? :O Glavno Sensas-ovskuyu and VDE-shnuyu regularly like to take them and respectively demonstrate real, as we so and poplavochniki. Personally my opinion - demand would was.

Hook wrote:

Nu as would clay this not deficit

Ah as you say. Have us perhaps deficit :yep: sweet vermouth loop, and for clay need realistically the morning and to go.

Boev wrote:

the clay in prikormku need promoted ONLY on during independently from time year.

The only correct, especially when account for harvest on significant conceals.

I here is black the clay has found. Mmmhmm-. Sized device for industrialized fishing in River, simply while. Until'm using only Ideology and for fidera should tell highly useful thing. Not always, but on fall so a hundred pudey! Yes and austerity what the good, can be boldly without "of sludge in his soul" enjoy the expensive branch and especially aromami.

Last edited by БАДАРДИНОВ (Oct 13 2010 21:36:07)

+1

Boev wrote:

[in garage there is always some supply undercoat.

And there is whether from whom experience use in as a undercoat land for flowers, that sell in botanic stores? Supply in stores there is always, yes and at prices not strongly bites and choice considerable - dark, rich soil, loam has.

I as the was. Responded, that not worth, so as in it already added fertilizer. :)

Dimonskiy
And I don't expect makes sense camping on K. Land that sells in flower stores has differing acidity, for different species plants its grains and as this relate in connecting with prikormkoy question camping on E. Lottery. On my view the most staunch way to take its with Bank dam on which are going harvest.

+1

And here is I have, too, there is question on earth in prikormke:
And if bottom kamenistoe-, too, land promoted? I as something has tried. Smells land is disguising all) "vhat I get pissed")

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

I here is black the clay has found.

Roma, on. Turn point. :flag:

Still interestingly. As quickly from it the dye will? :sceptic:

Last edited by Алекс (Oct 14 2010 21:33:52)

Tornado wrote:

and if bottom kamenistoe-, too, land promoted? I as something has tried. Smells land is disguising all))

And what the link between kamenistym upside and the scent of land?

Tornado wrote:

smells land is disguising all

And you am confident that the was land? O.o. At earth many what lying around :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun:

Here is and I get pissed - in metres 10-fringes from Bank - dark, rich soil, have Bank -il gritty, in zone fishing - the firm bottom, that, not nyryal- not know - that to do?

maury wrote:

That and I get pissed - in metres 10-fringes from Bank - dark, rich soil, have Bank -il gritty, in zone fishing - the firm bottom, that, not nyryal- not know - that to do?

The kind do already modicum that any, in the process'll figure it out, and the long ochkovat regulation!

+1

Trust me - not sit, catching past times on land with pond and liked. But on next fishing - on Bank there is no chernozema. That promoted in fodder - there's a seashell on Bank and in zone industrialized fishing?

maury wrote:

What promoted in fodder - there's a seashell on Bank and in zone industrialized fishing?

Look! Every describes their conditions, obektivnyy analysis and practice would give answers.

+1

Andrei - trust me, can find the money. On small river grew, but fiderom - tobish - brain. Began harvest to its shame only now, but why the hell would this forum .- The with cable as himself look.?
Himself secrets never, nor from whom not papered over and’ll share with whom anywhere and with than anywhere. Simply emerged such question in the head with the.

maury wrote:

Andrei - trust me, can find the money. On small river grew, but fiderom - tobish - brain. Began harvest to its shame only now, but why the hell would this forum .- The with cable as himself look.?
Himself secrets never, nor from whom not papered over and’ll share with whom anywhere and with than anywhere. Simply emerged such question in the head with the.

Question not in secrets, and in is, that not always can be give ready recipe "catch it here is so and all will hockey" ;)

+2

maury
On what you want I that the was money? On my view, said here enough and even more. And ashamed you nothing to acquire, this simply remarkable, that a modern approach to by it comes to shagging you became seems interested, many for different reasons to this until not came close. And experience deal completely replaceable, perhaps so and saw for themselves answer. How I understood] However on River, so on River all said, but there is and another the situation can dig in principle not is obligatory this times and the second given the basic principles, and further nuances and they ????? their.

Guys, I moreover and led, that can from whom there is real fact in this situation. Simply interestingly opinion other. Himself d poke at it long enough and can find the money, but will be losing my couple of top three place oppnykh fishing trips. And when can find the money into the key - it turns out its already who the found and nothing here secret. Want obtain in this life (brief spell) as many more-- not imaginations, and notions with it.
Crap if've been pestering.

maury
You would burst profile, as to invite to take and where.

+1

Максимус wrote:

A what the link between kamenistym upside and the scent of land?

Max. You what? You-same y- You know where I catch. There in water undercoat there is no at all! Dno- stumbling! I.e. fish, likely, with land not faced. Not will-whether its land contrary scaring?
Wanted to in prikormku mix land and very.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Clay, can dig or land in prikormke