All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Posts 301 to 330 of 774

Respected Messrs.! Who can give exile on Music cordages in Germany, where can be on normal price to buy some of that fidernye cordage, coils?! I have there a classmate of lives, periodically Comes on homeland.

Nick wrote:

Dear Messrs.! Who can give exile on Music cordages in Germany, where can be on normal price to buy some of that fidernye cordage, coils?! I have there a classmate of lives, periodically Comes on homeland.

There is sense in odnoklasnike, if regulation buy chair Reve, austerity on s means of delivery, and the if your each can regain VAT on the border. Possessing under through flagship of the, what can be Germany.

Nick wrote:

Who can give exile on Music cordages in Germany,

On Forum there is man with down volod from Leipzig, so he skuplyatsya on fishing why something prefers during loshadyakh in Ukraine.

майк wrote:

he skuplyatsya on a fishing trip why something prefers during loshadyakh in Ukraine.

Case same such o.o.

Are interested in place it
Who that can say?
And as with transshipment?

light wrote:

are interested in udilishche
Who that can say?
And as with transshipment?

Delivery on 5 ?cheaper rods up, GBP 45.00
Not see sense his buy!

KRIK wrote:

not see sense his buy!

Yes. Honored already pro rods up in єtoy topic. I’m taking picture question.
And at all interesting like as udilishche

Gleb, I creepin, vooruzhaeshsya on-been.

майк wrote:

vooruzhaeshsya on-been.

Need to machine faster voruzhatsya, and the transformed already on fishing borrow with all old piece of junk (
I’itself laytik 3.3m

light wrote:

A at all interesting like as place it

Why you place it which almost twenty years? Reason or stick collecting?

light wrote:

I’itself laytik 3.3m

In Ibise before new year, as I understood, you not was. I bistmaster Lite for are trivial, are they money took, and he was far not one.
Text or and he in 5-minute from 5 corps.

Last edited by майк (Mar 10 2013 21:45:25)

Vadkh wrote:

reason or stick collecting?

The kind not))
Bribed the writing "made civil G Britain" and "super light"

light wrote:

bribed the writing "made civil G Britain" and "super light"

Here is here -chistaya truth, stick the English.

Any hell is that occurred with my of last by a sending from Tim o.o. Posylku he sent through TNT 25 March and hard time delivering must was occur 3 April. I looked then same tracking id and until 2 April rang on it. 2 April'm - and sending as was on pre-trial tranche, so there and is o.o. What for nah?! 'm calling in our office TNT with question in than exactly the reason. There respond, that necessarily razberutsya and in power for delay. I with of evil was really rude to both young girl :blush: saying, that delays accented not with initial premises, and with than something other :hobo:
After search term with eeaaneiai office began's movement - I already every hour tracking id'm and even put on "apple core supposed to be" programmulinu for this.
As it turned out, something there was different things or wrong framed in expenditure and so parcel have sent "in sand trap." Parcel repatriate will ensure continued 2 April on the evening, he something there redecorated the and anew sent on Kyiv already 3 April - on time it must be in Kyiv 11 April :tired:
Morality this fables such is: Tracking id, if he there is, need inspect every day and in case what call about neponyatkakh in TNT.

+2

duffy333
I ordered platform in Austria still 27 March. Then struck in Europe-ope Easter. Yesterday already began worry - wrote a letter - type that yes as? And the answer came simply that deadly

since Rive have closed this week due to eastern, I will receive your box next week and send it out, will send you the tracking number oft he shipment.

I aim is a-not understood - they there in Europe Easter as Russians a new year hymns - week!

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Apr 25 2013 02:47:56)

+1

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

duffy333
I ordered platform in Austria still 27 March. Then struck in Europe-ope Easter. Yesterday already began worry - wrote a letter - type that yes as? And the answer came simply that deadly

since Rive have closed this week due to eastern, I will receive your box next week and send it out, will send you the tracking number oft he shipment.

I aim is a-not understood - they there in Europe Easter as Russians a new year hymns - week!

In France at all people got a nerve, vacation have them on 3 month and only summer, and who work will? Algerians narco dealers and pimps? One Gerard De Parde ploughs, and the already Russian you :D

duffy333

And here is happened deliveries! Trulyallya or yakhukhu! The funer!! Came my honeybunch Riva Partido Social Cristao! Now I, too, Rivavod! ???? came she yesterday and when me call, and I densely on fishing on plotve, so that your fishing bobber is borne on backs fish - in short plotvokos! The first thought was to jerk immediately - but rear polusharee, MlLLER: Because it sharee, prosheptalo - bear with it, you same not one arrived. In short the first 0,5l capacity MTM. Remyescaped for platform, but today when I received this a device - sending weight 29kg, under weight platforms 15kg -- 're picking up on are. But all in order - everything else packaging. Glamorous such a my stulochka. Ah simply not can, but theLego which I from it brought together. - Uh- - Not gonna! 5+

Podskajite please that this for hard time delivering) ESM?

Гена jeta wrote:

Say, is please that this for hard time delivering) ESM?

In Ukraine here is thisservice.

Clav thank you, I not knew about this service.

Intense mail, is obtained product which want buy in Russia is worth 149 $and send in Ukraine 76.49 $not with steeply whether? Fine, I don't. Yes and reviews about this service not be awarded the.

Dudes, there is opportunity organize delivering from Britain moreover that you need, don,

Here is such a

in this time me have handed over moment « parcel, but with act document content list from largest.

Accurately not will.

Gene jeta

Let you send mail Russia, converge without problems and not costly. I in Russia sent fidera Ukrainian mail, two-three weeks, but cheaply and trekingnomer there is.

Last edited by Alexnord (Jun 6 2013 18:00:48)

Xterra wrote:

Chuvaki, there is opportunity organize delivering from Britain moreover that you need, don,

On what maximum amount? And will whether deducted VAT? What top marginal dimensions? Paying for delivering each time separately stipulates that an incumbent or this% from value of product?
Interested in on subject purchases lug (electrical connector).

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 6 2013 18:20:25)

duffy333 wrote:

At what maximum amount? And will whether deducted VAT? What top marginal dimensions? Paying for delivering each time separately stipulates that an incumbent or this% from value of product?
Interested in on subject purchases lug (electrical connector).

Edited duffy333 (Today 17 :20: 25)

050 50dva 78 tri0, Alexey

Wanted to order one Tournament feeder have Ted's Carter (in Kyiv they disappeared), why the in Ukraine not wants to send, in Russia yes. Before sent, wrote, why pekrestal?

Usually Monday, day severe, but not today. In 9-30 phone call, EMS, - you came sending o.o.
Such speed delivery still not was o.o.
Tim sent equipment in position.
England had to escape Upon a Time 3x06
Russia saw 4.06
In Cherepovets came 10.06
760.46 just over 9 days :cool:
Not for good reason had replaced on mails blessed.
Office Russia :cool:

Have Tim's fidery Tournament more expensive on 35 ?, than have Ted's and hard time delivering the same.

Last edited by Alexnord (Jun 10 2013 10:10:08)

Alexnord wrote:

Wu Tim fidery Tournament more expensive on 35 ?, than have Ted's and hard time delivering the same.

Edited Alexnord (Today 10 :10: 08)

You same like sold its a new tornament 13,500. And now claim to. Not understandable however.

Alexnord wrote:

Wu Tim fidery Tournament more expensive on 35 ?, than have Ted's and hard time delivering the same.

At all something only on 25 ?, if be precise. Ah have Yurka special discount, after all he family Tim's feeds already not the first year and Seryoga Duffy him helps and we all on the sly. :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet