All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Posts 391 to 420 of 777

Counsel that me to do. Are registered have tima. He me sent prices two rods up and podsak. At a discount broke a 390 ?and hard time delivering 50 ?. Need brad (break) for different posylkam or there is other options.

If you from Russia, then okay, let's get boldly all immediately.
If you with Ukraine, then all that in declined will above 300 the euro imposes customs collecting fees in size 10% and then still from above VAT 20%:
390 ?this order 470 the euro. I.e. tamozhit will have amount in 170 the euro. 760.46:
170 • 1.1 • 1.2 = 224 the euro.
Customs costs 54 the euro (224-170).
On airline goods with transshipment will cost:
Visla + 60 (this 50 ?)= 584 the euro or order 490 ?. But this adjusted for, that rastamozhkoy chase engage themselves, not resort to services customs broker, which you will impose the Carrier (have them on refineries raised their brokers). This still order 60-70 the euro plus.

Now, if 2 parcel. Delivery each will accurately not on 50 ?. If this rods up, then this within 30-40 ?. Being on maximum 80 ?, for example:
200 + 190 + 80 = 470 ?. Think the answer is obvious. All the more, that on airline on 10-15 ?in general will cheaper. Ah and the absence of hemorrhoids with customs this as bonus.

+1

Large thank you from of Odessa.

Place it is worth without VAT 132,5 sovereign furniture is 265f and podsak 125f. As better share.

Sucks o.o. year need, to without VAT sum was not more 250 ?(300 ?with VAT). Better 245 - let "insurance" on case fluctuations rate will.
Other lichku.

On at pull from of England podsak, yes still with so gemorom?

+1

Article 374 MKU. Parcel share on two parts of difficult.

Last edited by ZAV (Nov 22 2013 20:25:01)

If want indispensable liquor tax free and in 2 very very messy situation, I would have said, that such simply impossible :dontknow: 1425 or tamozhit either one, either all immediately, or pull 3 parcel. But the last quite sucks% -), in my opinion.

Stuck order first one parcel. Obtain and order the next.

As was before!
Ordered product not from countries EU more than on 20evro (including transport services), came on networking-, paid tax with turnover and uschel a satisfied.

Now f-fuck. Innovations!
In ties with this beast of a kompterizatsiey across the country. Received of paper about podala notice home. Whether kind send in Department on mail a copy of receipts about remunerating. Is viewed yours deal during 3 workers days. Then soils again announcement itself with mails about how, that need pay tax with turnover + service (9evro). -far tax to transfer nor mail not knows, nor Department - dial in which has cost in 40 minutes time. ???? on how late simply stupidly are not taking up, and then sometimes has 4! :canthearyou: in Estonia years 10-15 already no one faxes in eyes not saw. Of course on mails, too, parcel to store long not will. The fucking pendosy instead Giftset productfor yuzanuyu thing. Sit smoke!

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

as was before!
Ordered product not from countries EU more than on 20evro (including transport services), came on networking-, paid tax with turnover and uschel a satisfied.

Now f-fuck. Innovations!
In ties with this beast of a kompterizatsiey across the country. Received of paper about podala notice home. Whether kind send in Department on mail a copy of receipts about remunerating. Is viewed yours deal during 3 workers days. Then soils again announcement itself with mails about how, that need pay tax with turnover + service (9evro). -far tax to transfer nor mail not knows, nor Department - dial in which has cost in 40 minutes time. ???? on how late simply is not just taking up, and then sometimes has 4! In Estonia years 10-15 already no one faxes in eyes not saw. Of course on mails, too, parcel to store long not will. The fucking pendosy instead Gift set product for yuzanuyu thing. Sit smoke!

As can be to live in such country :dontknow: :tired:

Last edited by 777V777 (Nov 26 2013 14:54:30)

And in continuing get email with data to moves. Such megamozgovynos! Product cost 135 the euro -- and still 35 in load of this. Bought transmitter podarunok!

Череш wrote:

podsak 125f. As better share

Zolochennyy? :D

There is no, judging by around the simply from Garbolino:dontknow:

Dobryi all. Have Tim wanted to for verification order some that. Chose Preston Duch master feeder carefully (34.99) At stage chekauta - the same sum. When is happening return net VAT? And hard time delivering not zaznacheno. And yes. On A global economy UK prices roughly on VAT cheaper. Feder carefully deliver to not want, nourished German an animated. And coils - velkam. Why Tim, the all buy? Thank you for opinion.

Eduardoprobe wrote:

Dobryi all. Tim, the wanted to for verification order some that. Chose Preston Duch master feeder carefully (34.99) At stage chekauta - the same sum. When is happening return net VAT? And hard time delivering not zaznacheno. And yes. On A global economy UK prices roughly on VAT cheaper. Feder carefully deliver to not want, nourished German an animated. And coils - velkam. Why Tim, the all buy? Thank you for opinion.

Tim, the in no clothing left there is no functions "automatic-VAT" and "automatic calculation value of delivery." So after a check-out need not push it to pay and release and "including by." This concerns and pay directly with banking maps, and through however.
If this the first buying Tim, the, then is worth on this stage write him letter, that have made Made to Order and prefer pay for through however, for example. Even if not write, then he himself comitment letter. In particular with choices as delivery on value of. Or simply with one option. If this option suited, then only he then on your however account flaunting amount, which equal the sum invoicing without VAT + the cost of delivery.
Tim, the buy, first, because he in 99% cases quickly replies on letters, and, second, through him can be buy perhaps all that anywhere from fishing subjects - only would it was presented on market of England. And the and the EU.

+1

Thank you, understood. To pay of course prefer through a Feeling - couple of times. Works well for and eBey and with Chinese. Hope feeder carefully will beneficial-buying, have us like minimally 650 UAH. But on the range of have him thin ”. Or need to ask (turn model?) A. Incidentally who knows Dutch master the 2.1 forge the Goes on any chair? I have karpovoe large brand not remember.
And not, Shiller wrong. In the flagship 535 UAH.

Last edited by Eduardoprobe (Nov 27 2013 19:51:55)

Eduardoprobe wrote:

Illy need to ask (turn model?)

Yes, need to ask. You can simply show him exile on interesuyuschiy you product on offsayte producer or in another staff-no clothing left, on anyone case, that would sent the that you interested in.

Have's Ted's again theater with-free laborers transshipment around the world.
Will last she very not long. If whom that need to - most time turn.

Javadxan, only there limit 300 ?. Before these was 100.

Скажите а с магазина Тэда в Россию платформу отправят?
Доставка я так понял будет Parcel Force.
Но на сайте Parcel Force когда забиваю вес и габариты товара выходит следующие:привышение max размера.

c0re wrote:

Wu's Ted's again theater with-free laborers transshipment around the world.

Throw exile retailer

http://www.tedcarter.co.uk/

c0re wrote:

Wu's Ted's again theater with-free laborers transshipment around the world.

Only cautious about visions -- there need to to garner product on 100funtov! And even if you polled product and suddenly something there is no on a - you privintyat delivering. Comrades already have fallen on this.

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

only cautious about visions -- there need to to garner product on 100funtov! And even if you polled product and suddenly something there is no on a - you privintyat delivering. Comrades already have fallen on this.

In Our that to Rush 100 not rolls, 300 ?prepare the. Crusade figure. By Ted quite the fuck you talking to, of multiple days consecutive on-spamit.

Agree. Only today four messages time come. And in Friday two. Attracts :D

Men, who makes purchases on eBay.com iscall out, very need your aid. :flag:

mixa wrote:

unfond of men, who makes purchases on eBay.com is call out, very need your aid. :flag:

What need to?

Vadim with you not vienosimies, have you foreign world's bummer with the purchase will big. And for report thank you large. I to this ebeyu fear approached only, I in it zero and card I have get there is no, here is and't seek human which can signs up or dozakazhet and for me one a small but achieve escape khrenovinku) Cast in lichku

Last edited by mixa (Dec 3 2013 00:00:14)

mixa wrote:

Vadim with you not vienosimies, have you foreign world's bummer with the purchase will big. And for report thank you large. I to this ebeyu fear approached only, I in it zero and card I have get there is no, here is and't seek human which can signs up or dozakazhet and for me one a small but achieve escape khrenovinku) Cast in lichku

Ah on Ebee can be and without cards buy, obtain expense from seller of and pay through Bank. EBey there is on Russian and there all can be read. Text exile.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet