All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Posts 451 to 480 of 774

As you "with is far began to" In his well will ensure continued :D

duffy333 wrote:

Как Вы "с далека начали" В своей похвале Тиму

нееееее. каждому свой "булыжник"
Тиму:
если бы у Тима была бесплатная доставка, я бы заказы (конца) этого года заказал бы у него

Тэду: если моя 3я часть 1-го заказа приедет без ДОП платы, то мы с друзьями съэкономим около 300уе (заказ на 3х: 2 кресла Делюкс, 1 педана, 1 зонт для наживки + мелочёвка) (вычет НДС+бесплатная доставка=разница с ценами Москвы* (*наличие товара в 2х Московских магазинах))
(кстати в накладной были САВСЭМ другие цены, от оплаченных - но я то НИЧЕГО не потерял)
а я(и друзья) съэкономим около 300уе
PS. я пишу не чтобы похвастаться, а чтобы те кто задумывается о покупке за рубежом сделали свои правильные выводы  и в свою пользу (сумма по ихним ценам 636ф-ндс= 530ф это оплатил я)

I nor fig not understood, but me be the cheaper it turned out turn platform have Tim, than to buy its in Ukraine. Need to simply all orders to do in off-season, to in whipping not sverbelo until see delivery. And the often here and now but more expensive on 50 $wins common sense.

Please!

In now widely and rezonansno is discussed yet another legislative initiative - the introduction of additional taxes on purchases individuals in Internet stores abroad and / or lowering the prescribed currently customs limit in 1,000 the euro on human in month for personal needs.

Subscribe a petition

+2

Di
What the not over. Signing off on any.

Vadkh wrote:

Di
What the not over. Signing off on any.

Weird.

Homilies then for this exiled

http://www.change.org/ru/петиции/государственная-дума-рф-правительство-рф-против-снижения-таможенного-лимита-в-1000-евро-и-введения-новых-налогов#share

All are a good evening. There is whether have someone. Experience invoicing rybalovnykh goods from Japan based company. Staff-shops, hard time delivering and camping on D. In advance thank you.

plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/default.php
Guys here bought. Like VAT not vychetayut.

’ there in particular reel. Not the most cheap Music, but one of the most reliable.

Матч wrote:

www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/default.php
Guys here bought. Like VAT not vychetayut.

duffy333 wrote:

Pokupal there in particular reel. Not the most cheap Music, but one of the most reliable.

Thank you. Stuck.

VAT not vychetaetsya. To value of invoicing is actually added the cost of "on down" - one coil this roughly 9 dollars. Delivery on Ukraine one reel weight 420-450gr is worth order 25 dollars - on site there is "mesh" value of in dependence from weight. In invoyse totalom zaznacheno sum just - the cost of coils + packaging + hard time delivering. This is worth to take into attention so as on customs has effectively as times its will look for verification, uh, sneaks or not, uh, sneaks product in "liquid tax-free 300 the euro."
International hard time delivering through EMS. Have parcel there is trekking-Number, on which can be its track. Truth as shows practice in trekkinge there is "white blot" - this since departure with Japan and until moment revenues on the central point EMS in Kyiv. Term delivery order 10 days. On Ukraine also this though. Courier this offices delivers parcel on address specified in increasingly. Under painting of. With bring this passports.

+1

Something not actively goes collection signatures under petition against declining customs limit.
All not caring?

запой wrote:

all not caring?

You as in the first time with our people got acquainted. This nation need to have more and more restrictive of. On place governments I would not thinking up big introduced tax on air. Silently gonna swallow and subscribe supplements.

On site Roja is characterised hangs "Initiative against the introduction of additional taxes on purchases in foreign Internet-shops, and also against decline in customs limit in 1,000 the euro on purchases goods for personal needs
Initiative # 58F6536
Level of initiatives: Federal
11 October 2013 in 15 :3 1 - spearheaded
For initiative is dispensed with: 30849 votes
Against initiatives is dispensed with: 358 votes "
For consideration option decisions on federal level remained 69 151 voice!

I there signs and voted for - so that, too, velkam.

Last edited by Art96 (Jan 15 2014 08:00:08)

+2

Customs strengthened control for purchases Russians in Internet
Interestingly, and if I buying lavatory pan, need to whether pressing the ass?

Emil wrote:

Customs strengthened control for purchases Russians in Internet
Interestingly, and if I buying lavatory pan, need to whether pressing the ass?

I so understand, that now under purchase what anywhere need to will OK. Have pressing - for conducting domestic inspection.

duffy333
Sergei, are a good day!
Sorry, that to bother, but raze not can deal, as implement proplatu will ensure continued.
I already received from him price product and the cost of delivery, wrote, that d to pay through however. What are my actions further. I called in its Bank (Aval). Card, visa, Elektron they me said, only for domestic operations. Means need to open Classic? And what do next?

Dacha, I frankly at night will ensure continued simply have thrown off its Number maps, CVV2 and ‘ expire’date, and not've partied. :) It not the first time so do, trust to him 100%. (Yes and map specifically be the for payments).

PS:, too,, incidentally, Bank Aval. Truth this classic, too, (as Serozha below wrote). Not vzhu sense in elektrone.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 16 2014 16:52:12)

Dacha wrote:

I called in its Bank (Aval). Card, visa, Elektron they me said, only for domestic operations. Means need to open Classic? And what do next?

Not know, I have below Klassika there is no payments card :dontknow: Perhaps try do as Taras wrote?

But as he wrote?

Vertex wrote:

Dacha, I frankly at night will ensure continued simply have thrown off its Number maps, CVV2 and ‘ expire’date, and not've partied. Already not the first time so do, trust to him 100%. (Yes and map specifically be the for payments).

PS:, too,, incidentally, Bank Aval. Truth this classic, too, (as Serozha below wrote). Not vzhu sense in elektrone.

Edited Vertex (Today 14 :52: 12)

Understood. 'll be in a minute'll come pick it up in Bank.

Dacha wrote:

Got it. 'll be in a minute'll come pick it up in Bank.

Limit only not forget to lift, and tested CVV2 code. Amplify in both on everything a newmap. I have personally limit cesspits on purchases higher 10 $, but under this requires test CVV2 (are, cruising on victory, traits so Aval makes, but fact remained fact). Yes and's with him, be the conveniently.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 16 2014 17:05:21)

Vertex
Taras, are a good day!
It turns out not only Privat Action Jackson here bank, but and Aval such same. My misadventures with proplatoy will ensure continued still not could be formed. I went on to your path and sent will ensure continued requisites maps. Outcome negative - payment not has passed and Tim recommended turn in Bank. Map I have Visa Electron zarplatnaya. I in Thursday called in Aval and me said, that any operations with presented by foreign Internet shops must undergo. Incidentally, today was in bank account and me still times this confirmed. After this I went on site PeyPal and tried to get checked in himself. Introduced all data sent on tested. Reckoning. Offer register another map, and in bank account obtaining a new maps now that conclusion no the treaty (why?) and 10 days expectations.
Here is so. Country have us, swoon.

C privatom increasingly porezov, already third year I'm just buying.

Dacha wrote:

Vertex
Taras, are a good day!
It turns out not only Privat Action Jackson here bank, but and Aval such same. My misadventures with proplatoy will ensure continued still not could be formed. I went on to your path and sent will ensure continued requisites maps. Outcome negative - payment not has passed and Tim recommended turn in Bank. Map I have Visa Electron zarplatnaya. I in Thursday called in Aval and me said, that any operations with presented by foreign Internet shops must undergo. Incidentally, today was in bank account and me still times this confirmed. After this I went on site PeyPal and tried to get checked in himself. Introduced all data sent on tested. Reckoning. Offer register another map, and in bank account obtaining a new maps now that conclusion no the treaty (why?) and 10 days expectations.
Here is so. Country have us, socks off

Man small beech, - Turn in Bank and share them. Perhaps tick not set where the. At all desirable spinning 2 maps to one ultimately, a visa and master carte. Sometimes on a highway on petrol one works, and the other there is no. Think better open in bank account with Western capital, there easier all. I already 4 year not can pay for find the card have a MasterCard, modicum fire you at, all verify the backup, but until now the problem, and visa without problems.

Dacha wrote:

but and Aval such same.

Treaty in euros have order. Have us, too, wage payment maps, truth, Gold and Classic series. But not the crux of the so it is important. Yesterday when Tim tried to zacharzhit map, then have him also not has passed payment first. Called me back in Bank and asked to lift VSE limits. Was established limit simply for Internet operations on 200 $. As outcome, with first same times have Tim all passed and sending today already floated on TNT (about this slightly later). Limits raised until 500 $and reinforced on place under aid the same telephone telephone call after chardzha. On what amount you product (+ accounting delivery)?

Dacha wrote:

Vertex
Taras, are a good day!
Here is so. Country have us, socks off

Order in privatbanke in transfer money with Internet map virtual, in settings in transfer money with establish limit and Koristuytes.

andriypb wrote:

Let's in privatbanke in transfer money with Internet map virtual, in settings in transfer money with establish limit and Koristuytes.

+ 1% on the to put an on map, + 1% for read more, + it is unclear still how many to pay under krosskurse, + still and to dissent in role manual monkeys have, sfotografirovavshis with hallmark in familiar.
There is no perishing, thank you, I personally against Privat-Bank in any his displaying the.

Question to Rudy comes here tomorrow, (duffy333), and think that he will seems interested and other.
Have been arguing calculate how I can enter the customs has effectively, despite the that in invoyse zaznacheno the price zanizhennaya on discount. Am asking confirm or rebut those who owns this inofrmatsiey, and / or can suggest the on it. In advance thankful.

Initial data:
Buying platforms(Fishing economy riot gear, code TNVED: 9507 90 00 00). The price: 249.17(299 - VAT).
The price delivery: 80.
760.46: 329.17

- Since grivnevogo accounts on krosskursam (UAH > USD (Visa) > GBP) was filmed: 4541.56 Grzywna (, that gives course to six in 14.0959 Grzywna (.

On 17 Janurary course the NBU to GBP accounts for: 13.060244 :1
760.46 the cost of product accounts for in hryvnya: 249.17 • 13.060244 = 3254.221 UAH
On 17 Janurary course the NBU to EUR accounts for: 10.868082 :1
760.46 the cost of product in EUR accounts for: 3254.221 / 10.868082 = 299,429191 EUR

T. E. Respectively, I precisely its in a customs limit.

But! If amount will benefit not on the NBU, and on expenditure (4541.56 Grzywna () - 80 (on the NBU) for delivering, then this naturally would release in ~ 314.06 EUR. And I then'm going in in the that need to will perform customs clearance. How me known, rastamozhka is accrued only on overstepping sums, and camping on E. By nekhitrykh manipulation, we get + 32% on residue, 760.46: 4.4992 EUR to remunerating + heap trouble in the form of neponyatnosti and need customs brykera, and camping on P.

So here is question, as believes customs? On the NBU or not? And as me prove that was remunerated sum 242.19 (in invoyse 199 & # 163 ;), not, to example, 322.19 for product, which were removed one sum game?

After small omissions and tie its with bank roughly figured out as proschityvaetsya this cross-course. Conversion produced to purchase-sales UAH- > USD- > GBP (if VISA), and UAH- > EUR- > GBP (if Mastercard):
Goes here is roughly such a picture:
- for sale 4541.56 UAH and bought the dollar on course 8.3750 = 542.275821 USD
- bought GBP on amount 542.275821 on course 0.6076 USD / = 329,486789 GBP
A bit nesovpadaet sum, razlet in 0.316789 GBP. Chetta not count, perhaps. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 18 2014 18:11:21)

Vertex wrote:

Treaty in euros have order. Have us, too, wage payment maps, truth, Gold and Classic series. But not the crux of the so it is important. Yesterday when Tim tried to zacharzhit map, then have him also not has passed payment first. Called me back in Bank and asked to lift VSE limits. Was established limit simply for Internet operations on 200 $. As outcome, with first same times have Tim all passed and sending today already floated on TNT (about this slightly later). Limits raised until 500 $and reinforced on place under aid the same telephone telephone call after chardzha. On what amount you product (+ accounting delivery)?

Funny say: 83 pound.
I today in bank account added to card Soap (wrote statement). Promised in during days contribute climate. Can will help.
Under registration on PeyPal until not can test map (I think, that and Tim's until not gonna fly). And with computer in bank account interesting thought. I already this as the did on Different about. Stuck in Monday,.

Last edited by Dacha (Jan 18 2014 18:08:42)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet