All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Posts 151 to 180 of 774

Hello,

Can whom will helpful, ordered have Tim the Suit, he his, with my consent after deep reflection, sent though delivery TNT (is worth 35 ?against 45 Parcelforce global there).
Outcome - through 8 days courier, pre sozvonivshis, delivered parcel on given this worded where and handed.
T. E. , too, a normal option sending and sending normally is observable from the office on system TNT.

+1

Me, too, first parcel sent TNT, exactly through six days after sending sending aoea delivered directly in hands urbane by courier.

Please can you tell me, Internet or the usual Music on once a gear in Paris.

” met whether whom pletyonka on price 1grn.-metr?
Or already such price long there is no?
Real life instance together obyav on E-Jews are the, but cheap producers not know. And have top the price --kosmos.

лёша wrote:

I was seeing whether whom pletyonka on price 1grn.-metr?
Real life instance together obyav on E-Jews are the, but cheap producers not know. And have top the price --kosmos.

Berkley Nanofil the price for 125 meters - 125 UAH. And Hua very sharp discount and moreover less. An excellent this simple. :)

Vertex wrote:

Berkley Nanofil the price for 125 meters - 125 UAH. And Hua very sharp discount and moreover less. An excellent this simple.

Not quite this cord, and specific very on junctions. Im better traditional pletnya, reassuringly certain that whether.

El Amigo wrote:

Don’t quite this cord, and specific very on junctions. Im better traditional pletnya, reassuringly certain that whether.

Ox, not in this topic Flud raising.
I with shokliderom from maver dual bendu 0.25mm on it already almost the entire season'm using, no problems and razvyazyvaniy and breakages, Ugh-Ugh-Ugh to not jinx it.

In razmotkakh pometrovo through Internet not sell like :dontknow:

лёша wrote:

I was seeing whether whom pletyonka on price 1grn.-metr?

Have us in city of in fishing stores prodayotsya, on 1 hryvnya for meter, Pover Pro and Faer Line, diameters, too, different. By the quality of such same as and in standard package sizes.

Question with conversion on kreditke-- from whom what currency on a map?
Bank should know as he with PEYpalom works, with conversion or without?
Thought such, order two maps, one pounds-the second bucks. And raschityvatsya grinding halt after without Commission.

Not worry, on this about. First, not those sums (300 the euro bezposhlinno) on purchase to this strongly pipeline on delay the the cost of. With large sumami from-for Pls, must already head much to root. Second, on pounds we that I touch their hearts get stuck - that under convertibility with Peypal, that under purchase cash. Third, have us wasn some Bank makes accounts in pounds?
I and with dollar, and with grivnevoy maps pay. With grivennoy nobody chose conversion on course bank, and with dollar - on course PeyPala. As me explained in bank account under purchase one currency for another in bank account is happening double conversion - first read more dollars in hryvnia, and then buying for hryvnia ?.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 15 2012 12:00:05)

duffy333

The situation. The cost of purchases exceeds allowable limit on besposhlinnomu import razreshennomu for private faces, can whether Tim brad (break) the cost of purchases on 2-3 parts of for moreover that would American in ensured limit. If to example this udilishche and class Hardy value of 365.00 ?(this only for examples, show that the cost of has one thing product which as would is indivisible), can be whether have Tim's order his 2-are separate initial premises and internationalist as a spare set of parts of. If I seen the obvious the loophole on import such stuff adjust please. Thank you.

Last edited by El Amigo (Aug 15 2012 12:07:52)

I in lichku answer :D

Hope this 4-1-1 demolition waste will help someone several of nerve cells :D
's attacks faced with such even not problem, and feature of. Made another Made to Order Tim, the and he as usually proposed send TNT on normal tariff. I agreed. Comes on e-mailed you, reaffirming from TNT with track-number and refers for be it in. T on it and "tapping out in a residue" - instead my direction and my dates zaznacheno any Mexico and that sending already delivered o.o. Clear deal, that I have seething and high! Tendency to get involved with Tim and he me reassures, that TNT often uses alone and those same numbers for various premises and this reflected in trekinge. But condition one thing - one of them already delivered some time ago, but information about it still not "written off in the tar.gz package together.
In such a case parcel need trekit not on its TNT we NOTE Parents (Number of lading) to which and is tied the reference, and on shipment REFERENCE (vіdmіtka) :flag:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/8dZCs.jpg

The already on entered shipment REFERENCE (vіdmіtka).

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 22 2012 15:34:05)

+1

Messrs., Podskajite pl - who any dealt with once a staff -magazinom - Sakura Fishing A global economy?
Or can who the heard reviews about him?
There is whether what the 4-1-1 at all about this no clothing left - how he secure?

In advance thank you!

Don

Yes, he given known
And our spiningisty long with him work.
Prices truth krutovaty.

agent_asd wrote:

Oil truth krutovaty.

Yes he the most expensive from Japanese, because Russians hand made.

Me confounds, that they not work with banking transfers.
Japanese Plath and other - please - then you just pay through Bank, and these refuse to accept so money.

Black&White wrote:

Entrust please exile online retailer Tim

The first page this themes, post 6 :flag:

Ordered have Tim Preston Monster Chair + Footplate. Favorites sellers already in path to Odessa :flag:

Tim indeed global Esquire Drink Database: All nibbled literally, so that difficulties not fulsome.
Duffy333 large thank you for what described its experience!

It turns out Footplate there is different for well Lux kressel and for ordinary. But this question we with Tim quickly decided.

A bit smutschaet the, that TNT in adresse delivery pointed out not my name of, and name of companies, which I pointed out under registration on site (name of and phone dwelt, too,). Someone very aware of that - can with this arise problems? Can call in the local bottling TNT and otrekomendovatsya? Advise please.

+1

Burelom wrote:

Booked have Tim Preston Monster Chair

Spelled out, in how many go off, wanted to already turn, but here saw yours message, or think wait couple of months when in the flagship will emerge on 2700grn.

Alexnord wrote:

spelled out, in how many go off, wanted to already turn, but here saw yours message, or think wait couple of months when in the flagship will emerge on 2700grn.

The price is &#163 ;1 61.99 minus vat &#163 ;2 7.00 = &#163 ;1 34.99 plus shipping &#163 ;6 0
Total &#163 ;1 94.99

In UAH broke a 2681.

Goes same money, but with transshipment. TNT like directly home should draw.

Yes, save not is obtained.

Alexnord wrote:

yes, save not is obtained.

With one hand in the flagship and discount accented. With the other - wait not understandable how many, uncertainty with final price and – whether.

Agree, there is over than think, one nuance, until the early season still far.
Me interested in another question, how many is worth deliver from of England feeder dlinomer 1,86m, on how many more expensive than simple length.

And have Preston Monster Chair, the pouch not introduces?

Last edited by Alexnord (Dec 21 2012 12:40:48)

Alexnord wrote:

me interested in another question, how many is worth deliver from of England feeder dlinomer 1,86m, on how many more expensive than simple length.

As least on airline the price on 20% will higher - will have to do delivering through firm-mediator, and in this case VAT not deducted.

Burelom wrote:

The price is &#163 ;1 61.99 minus vat &#163 ;2 7.00 = &#163 ;1 34.99 plus shipping &#163 ;6 0
Total &#163 ;1 94.99
In UAH broke a 2681.

Need was to gaslight Made to Order any sign a little somethin 'until may legitimately be sold 290 ?on retail prices (for deducting the VAT 20% goes 242 pound - as times is obtained under "bezposhlinnye" 300 the euro). The cost of delivery has remained would such same, only 80bln the cost of each units of product was would below.

Now on your example:
Variant "only chair = 2.7 pound":
- a checking course have ~ 13.75grn. / 1 pound (2681 / 194.99);
- "contingent" course have ~ 16.55grn. / 1 pound (2681 / 161.99) - I precisely so believe to understand how many the cost of the concluding units of product adjusted for value of delivery under increasingly for several man:flirt:;

Variant "chair + small-time wasters = 290 ?":
- being the same a checking course have ~ 13.75grn. / 1 pound;
- the cost of product with transshipment 302 pound (290 / 1.2 + 60 =2 42 + 60 =3 2) times 0.18 on 13.75grn. = 4152,5grn.;
- "contingent" course have ~ 14.32grn. / 1 pound (4152,5 / 290);
- 80bln the cost of chairs 2320grn. (14.32 • 2.7).

Feel difference: 2681grn. And 2320grn. This slightly more discount in 10% from as the flagship of.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 21 2012 13:57:26)

+3

Yes. Such approach reduces bitterness for spent 60GBP on delivering. 8-)

.. And in your parakeets, I longer.

Last edited by Burelom (Dec 21 2012 15:14:21)

duffy333
And with what is taken sum 300 the euro? How I know 200evro, this sum and Propisana in law on site Customs services

KRIK wrote:

A with what is taken sum 300 the euro?

Ah, me over the past six months still nor never not shtrafonuli for overstepping 200 the euro in postal besides written :dontknow:
With 1 th June 2012 has entered force a new a customs Code Ukraine. Under desire can be his find in Internet and revere. Or have customs brokers consult. Me now simply'm too bored seek accurate articles / clauses, where leaked all that concerns besposhlinnykh norms. In short here read can be, for example: http://biz.liga.net/svoy-biznes/transpo … deksa.htm#
And this indeed truth ;)

Text or: Found :hobo::
A customs Code Ukraine (98th in 01.07.2012g.)
The head of the 55. Pass and taxation goods, which imported (are forwarded) citizens on networking territory Ukraine.
Article 374. Conditions treatment (send) citizens goods on networking territory Ukraine.
P.6. Goods (except excisable), make textural the cost of which not exceeds equivalent of 300 the euro, which move (are forwarded) on networking territory Ukraine in worded one recipient in one dispatch from one an in international postal vіdpravlennya, in worded one recipient in for some days in international national vіdpravlennya, and also in nesoprovozhdaemom baggage, are subject oral declare on the basis tovarosoprovoditelnykh documents but not is the objects taxation by customs installments.

P.7. Товары (кроме подакцизных), которые перемещаются (пересылаются) в международных почтовых или международных экспресс-отправлениях, в несопровождаемом багаже, суммарная фактурная стоимость которых превышает эквивалент 300 евро, но не превышает эквивалент 10000 евро, или перемещаются (пересылаются) без соблюдения условий, предусмотренных частью пятой этой статьи, подлежат письменному декларированию в порядке, установленном для граждан, и облагаются налогом ввозной пошлиной за ставкой 10 процентов и налогом на добавленную стоимость за ставкой, установленной Налоговым кодексом Украины. Base taxation for such goods is part of their overall fakturnoy value, which exceeds equivalent of 300 the euro.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 21 2012 20:34:03)

duffy333
Thank you!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Buying fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet