All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Choice sleep place

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

All are a good day. Themes about spalnikakh not found, so decided to create.
Modicum and not often, but case traveling on a few days Gone Fishin '(, sleep where the need.
Pick a budget, within until 400grn (sleeping bag year-old).
Choice fell on this. From whom i.e. 4-1-1 on him, or who the can advise that the better?
In advance thank you

Often also try to arrange itself camping in gave from people and civilization (Spring-summer-autumn).
http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1406/ba/0d74c12b488bt.jpg
http://s020.radikal.ru/i717/1406/e6/ad53777b1015t.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/6VY8m.jpg
To the issue choice sleep place come with practical hand. Sleeping bag should have detachable and sheets for washing, a removable blankets of, not promokaemyy the upper hand. So same very not poorly, if in an open able his can be use as large blankets of. Naturally - the price.
All of these criteria maximally global expansion coming Sontaran Army sleeping bag (the Czech Republic)est sleeping bag! Very qualitative material and reliable latunevye electric storm. Who wants one from dense linen tissue, measuring ~ 1,5mm, blankets of from a camel wool. The outer tier from a dense's with meaning permanent, the lower part of prorezinena. Who wants one and blankets of pristegivaetsya to basis of with the help buttons that itself very simply and reliably. Very advise turn on him attention when choosing.
The price such a sleep place on moment purchases was equal 150 Grzywna (. 'm using thus already more 4-'s years and as on me this the best option for off-season and summer. For him and 500 Grzywna (. Give not pity.
Looks so: http://sd.uploads.ru/t/jW7Mo.jpg
Here slightly slightly photo: Link

Last edited by Fiestvod (Jul 15 2014 11:37:27)

+2

Incidentally quite recently ozadachilsya such problem - literally 3 weeks ago so have frozen at night in tent, that simply gut :( At Cup FD incidentally, And 'the with, that tent the good + VARYAG Onega mattresses and blankets on mattress and from above, Had to sleep fully find high. So operator to the English and German military year-old spalnikam.
From whom there is experience their exploitation??

The entire season 'except winters also I sleeping bag hanah modelsherpa2 winter a NATO on gagovom sometimes?.

Fiestvod
Where can be buy?

volod wrote:

Where is can be buy?

In the Czech Republic. :D

+1

volod wrote:

Fiestvod
Where can be buy?

on this Forum. Can be find given on pages Energy-in-exile. Prices this Forum the most interesting but need be alert and to read reviews camping on K. The case, are outfitted with to get picked off..

The first popavshiesya exile from search engine on key words of "Sontaran Army sleeping bag (the Czech Republic)" 1and 2

Fiestvod
Thank you.

Fiestvod wrote:

Pokupal on this Forum. Can be find given on pages Energy-in-exile. Prices this Forum the most interesting but need be alert and to read reviews camping on K. The case, are outfitted with to get picked off..

The first popavshiesya exile from search engine on key words of "Sontaran Army sleeping bag (the Czech Republic)" 1 and 2

Better borrow the British. There is summer and winter. To them can be fill his cover on sleeping bag and inward native sheet. All together on this site would cost cheaper than buys II for our guys.

Army sleeping bag (the Czech Republic) - :cool:
Often travel with friend on karpovuyu fishing with a-a sleepover. Plus sleep place not gets wet, near increased the povyshinaya moisture, night? Can be erase your or replace, conveniently during poklevki expose ourselves, material were instant, there is clamps for fastening for Barcelona congress. Minus comfortable temperatures until -1

The best the combination of, - koremat + tent + sleeping bag + bivachnyy bag. Sleeping bag better borrow not "cocoon", and "blankets of", from i chase very long expose ourselves. Can happen scenario from "Caucasian lines stress at being held captive", or fish feeder he will drag this, until you will expose ourselves. Can be make a white to request in any the apparel atelier, or buy ready. If chase sew, - initially well Decide with tissue interaction, size of and constructs. Best our current reactive model--you come in atelier with its input and manufacturers with fittings. On exiled miniobzor bivachnika. Although, if a normal sleeping bag, then and without bivachnika can be quietly indispensable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FITWiV1EOTE

Theme modicum and the old, but would still decided to write. Even before my passions fishing, often traveled with large and by small companies on recreation with overnight, and as rule, on retaions. Question about -owned sleep place became quickly. Has acquired itself sleeping bag Terre Incognita (short story) Asleep 200. Leftist and rightist. Why chose blankets of, not cocoon? Simply before one never traveled. ^ ^ and if one, then the second can be and not unpack.
And, not though, that they already were it comes. Have., ochennimi exasperated. That concerns other models, in including and military, can be watch on other resources. For example, on Link. Not a good for advertising, simply this the only resource, on which I often has visited China's. Choice there there is.

Vitaly112 wrote:

Theme modicum and the old, but would still decided to write. Even before my passions rybalkoi, often traveled with large and by small companies on recreation with overnight, and as rule, on retaions. Question about -owned sleep place became quickly. Has acquired itself sleeping bag Terre Incognita (short story) Asleep 200. Leftist and rightist. Why chose blankets of, not cocoon? Simply before one never traveled. And if one, then the second can be and not unpack.
And, not though, that they already were it comes. Have., ochennimi exasperated. That concerns other models, in including and military, can be watch on other resources. For example, on Link. Not a good for advertising, simply this the only resource, on which I often has visited China's. Choice there there is.

I have, too, Terra. One Asleep 200, and one Asleep 300 :) It about four years bezproblemno serve.

And we under Made to Order do. http://beskid.com.ua/content/spalnyi-me … l-sintepon yes still and children have on 3 year and on 5 months - small. Without problems agreed to. Waiting for when would make. One from them there is. Still 3 remained :)

Malyshh wrote:

A we under Made to Order do. http://beskid.com.ua/content/spalnyi-me wealth .-sintepon yes still and children have on 3 year and on 5 months - small. Without problems agreed to. Waiting for when would make. One from them there is. Still 3 remained

Many run the price! If even and the quality of assemble good, - then this simply a remarkable option :) And that quite notably, - if commit under Made to Order, - the can be to do on own project! Have my an over-familiar his wife him sewed sleeping bag itself, - is famously broke a, and the cost of materials amounted to about 300 Grzywna (, truth materials bought even under the old rate dollar.

Ah these "usually pokhodniki praise, we on accounts and found their. We until not slept in them. One took that would homes watch on him and solve turn the rest or not. By the quality of have us claims not fulsome. Here is and have. :) Nu and enormous plus that on size can be to agree. After real use will make report.

Malyshh wrote:

Nu these "usually pokhodniki praise, we on accounts and found their. We until not slept in them. One took that would homes watch on him and solve turn the rest or not. By the quality of have us claims not fulsome. Here is and have. Ah and enormous plus that on size can be to agree. After real use will make report.

If a good material, Hhardware and qualitatively fibers, then these "usually will very long serve!