All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine 2014 (1 phase)

Championship Ukraine 2014 (1 phase)

Posts 91 to 109 of 109

Each time as in the first time
Six fishing trips six different behavioral patterns of fish. And this all on one a reservoir in during two weeks.

Play around # 1. Official play around before Chempionatom Dnipropetrovsk area 2014.
My role in team was test the availability of ukleyki, as the BBF option in round. 500m 25 meters there is no, 20 there is no, 15 there is no, 10 - there is no. Closer the grasses, yes and not very comfortable experience harvest so close. On 15 metres of solidity petty plotvitsa, and even change couple of laskirikov on 150 grams. And for couple of hours until the end of round Sergei Monich says, that saw, as other team sebelya gets caught literally under with their feet immediately for grass. 'm throwing up bricks here on 10 gather steam; 3,000 Exage speed and literally with fifth zabrosa sebelek, then again, and again. In general managed his enough successfully harvest and that most surprising for me, - he lovilsya with trawling. Also after coaching received have made conclusion, that on the far-distance there is, roughly on 60-70 scandisk enjoyed plotvitsa bigger than others. On average the smaller. With big fish tank not request :(. Catch ????? averaged roughly on 1-1.5 kg not densely.

Tour 1. Championship Dnipropetrovsk Oblast 2014. (Play around # 2).
Sector B3 (sector changed compared with cup of the Armenian Fish Dream have and EO 2014). From Left Kadurin Vladimir, G-Stream. Right Odynskiy Alexander, trying.
Promer showed a similar on paramilitary force training structure trawling: Though before shell on 60 scandisk, but a bit the smaller. Couple of words about clam shell she simply the awful. In first day forfeited five feeders, on because peretiralas raskosami shoklidera on Securing trough, but on negotiate yet another zabrose - on. Partly helped vertlyuzhok with karabinchikom. In the second day a couple and on EO three metal weights on each end.
On regulations start in 8 :3 0, camping on E. On training just 1.5 hours grapple managed.
http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28546289_28Copy29.jpg

Start.
With Vladimorom Kadurinym proved virtually on one distance there is. Literally with first zabrosov proklevyvala plotvichka, but she was nanorazmera, think grams on 20-25. In late hours come across laskiriki on 80g. Pace of was not very, plotvitsa constantly right. And then began on 1. I take Double. The first ligating, on fifth zabrose on 2. Good Double is prepared. And at the second zabrose again on I stick slightly not broken. Takes, man there is no, there is only Picker for a near. Solve the, that defiant nanoplotvitsu can be sebelem easily underbid and I take his. I same know, as his harvest. But sebel about this, too, knew and so took a powder in an unknown direction. Lost 15-20 minutes. Good for this time regained Double and again on far. But here already all not so well neighbor sought to and brought together have themselves fish in sufficient numbers, have him began to to emerge podleschiki bigger than others. I on the sly point raskormil, and fish, too, starters peck. But here neighbor someone telephoned and literally through 15-20 minutes fish have him significantly ukrupnilas. Come across podleschiki grams on 300 and karasiki on 400-600. I same was content to those, that remained a small plotvitsey, sometimes laskiriki small. But I continued feed and camping on D. In general waited approach big deal and he indeed licked caught karasika grams on 400. Then again plotvichka, plotvichka. But on negotiate yet another zabrose, after poklevki severity of and here same sawn-off the leash, Oh and the conch has the power. At all request impression, that she actively is being shifted, because on the morning] However its there is no, and by the afternoon begin fish hooking under potyazhkakh and sawed-off shotguns tug ropes. After this again plotvichka. And somewhere for hour until finish get poklevku and understand, that this big Fisch, only to friktsionu, but she couple of times winds a head and defence wakes up aggressivity 0.11 and fidergam not saved :(. And again a dace. Roughly for and a half hours until finish neighbor right, too, moved on our distance and began -Stop baiting. In late caught an and on of last minute were still, but were issued signal. Reckoning.

With the result 1900g storony place 5 in zone, on 10 grams'm bypassing Olega Boeva. Partner, Alexander Oliynyk,, too, gave exactly and we third largest manganese reserves.

Tour 2. Championship Dnipropetrovsk area 2014. (Play around # 3).

Sector about 10 (Was not comfortable surprise - on the morning to know, that change of zones not will, and will again draw. Request to organizers prescribe this in that, not vote in the second day, when also prepared to more deep-sea zone and to one fish, and harvest yet to in of a shallow and utterly another).
Promer showed, that the distance the same, but on it quite there is no clams.
From Left neighbor, unfortunately not are familiar, for him, Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alik, http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28546034_28Copy29.jpg

And here is right famous poplavochnik, and now and fiderist, coaches team Shimano, Alexei Zayko.
http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28546302_28Copy29.jpg

'll release with the far-, several zakormochnykh feeders. With first zabrosa laskirik grams on 100, here is this start, think podleschik is worth. Of course the next - sucker, then plotvitsa, but the size of the dire. But think be appropriate and on larger, - enleve. So continues about two hours. In this time Ivan Taranov (footballer) would thrash fish steadily, but, too, the property, then bigger than others. Neighbor from Left eiaee even further, but and a dace have him was bigger than others. And here is Alexei Zayko very skillfully jumped out of one on distance there is while looking for active fish and this have him is famously worked. Roughly in the second half of round a dace indeed ukrupnilas and starters peck in very active pace, that even was reminded native Artemovku, truth the size of the there is no the, but all same already come across plotvitsy 50-60 grams.
However in late fourth hours sharply nibble has vanished, camping on E. Not simply fish starters capricious, was it, and simply silence. Here is think karasik finally. I him lot more nasadochku, and oparik, and sandwich, and dipchikom zero been utter. Fish there is no at all no. Who dumped dace so and remained puzzle Only for 15 minutes until the finish line again emerged nanoplotva and again a fractious. So caught still your heelbone. Reckoning.
Weighing up the showed 1810 grams and this 5 th outcome. Have Sasha something not broke a, fish not was, although he was in his yesterday sector, and we ranked sign, please - 7s a command place.
http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28545733_28Copy29.jpg

Passed two weeks
Official play around before the first stage EO 2014 (module 4).
I tested far distance on the availability of averagely-major fish. A major fish absent, and average not was. Guys tried to dace find on the far-and average slightly better, but all mikroplotva and more nothing. And only Misha Rogozhnikov on reserve version on all made it found sebelya and he ever responds are quick and confidently.
Tactic on tour the same fishing dace on the far-, if she very far, then on average. If fish not, the sebel.

Tour 1. The first phase EO 2014.
Sector exclusive race. Right Yevgeny Konyushevskiy, left are Igor Veselovsky. In zone also Alexei Pugach, Oleg Fight, in general monsters modern fidera.
Under promere on first zabrose find though on conventional distance there is, truth the depth of lot more will. Under podmotke for something sticky with you and instantaneously my cargo, - slice pletni. 'm knitting a new shoklider from, Fliura. Impose promeryal normally. The second impose on. Is allowing shoklider, and he the entire posechen. 'm knitting a new. Couple of zabrosov and again on. More not promeryalsya cargoes not ????? on tomorrow, yes and time my car for my calendar. Grapple managed to worker, albeit was 2.5 hours on training.

Start.
'll release with average. 15 minutes empty,
http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28664388_28Copy29.jpg

Added active components the third impose sebel, of course something, but play around has shown, that his and under with their feet in bulk. 'm leaving on far 15 minutes empty, leave active components the third impose sebel, yes perishing with the far-sebelya carrying this already busts. Hour has passed just 6 sebeley in Mr. Leonid Reznikov 'm flying concretely. Have Igor Alexander Veselovsky with the far-nano-nanoplotvitsa, have neighbor right like a couple plotvits. Have Igor Alexander Veselovsky umbrella over, for him, too,, right through one umbrella over. In short zone at all not in sight. Alexei Pugach,
http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28664391_28Copy29.jpg

Like first eiaee, but by the end of hours like, too, not but. The coordinators of the report, that in sector but actively only Oleg Fight. 'm neighbor with a near actively is beginning to with booking a goby middle size, think on 10-15 grams. But I the know, that on a near sebel. Sebel again all knew and on a near was missing. The reason most likely in Central Army Metrology, that podbilo under Bank. To do nothing to acquire need harvest a goby. And the beginning of goes over time even in very good pace. And here nips sebel. Whoo-ah 'm his actively feed, and he bastard are biting independent two-three and 10 minutes picking up the key. Spat and again on a goby. Again sebel. In general had forced sebelya - for good reason diminish the time, so in late eiaee purely a goby and not be distracted. Neighbor the same play trick on him a goby, but me seemed less actively - it looked. Reckoning.

Weighing up the showed 1,270, it turned out, that in zone there is such an outcome and until this 3.5. Weighs neighbor and he failing on 10 grams And any something two sebelya, which I missed units 7 under vynimanii from water, have separated from third seats in zone. 760.46 4.5 points. Misha Rogozhnikov 10, Oliynyk Oleksander 5, Monich Sergei Well done 2. 760.46 21.5, as and have team flagship Kyiv , but have us Seryogin weight and we 4 most know The third outcome have team Three whale - 17, G-Stream 16, Shimano 14. Whirling fantasy under purely teoriticheskikh chances arising studied in anybody pictures of the about pedestal. But the second tour confirmed a near certainty quite until.

Tour 2. The first phase EO 2014.
Sector N1. (Yesterday sector Terranova aleek he was the third with weight 1710. T. E. Alik caught just 1,700, means fish not was and me, if is lucky, can kilo nakovyryayu).
Under promere lost another cargo on pletne was incurred noose until its solved a high-raise cargo, and he not is rising his simply there is no, camping on E. Sawn-off mgnovennyy the conch has the power Generally any Commission in the precipices, sawed-off shotguns and losses cordages on these for competitions. Aside from feeders and cargoes came in iaaiaiinou pletnya MAMOI. It still season there is no, and she was peremotana with one hand on another and now she is tearing as raskosami 0.1. In junk. In the early first round of the came the end of the pletne on the second a coil, which more two years ah it modicum it is time was. In the second round bailed out Misha, announced his coils, and the I could not suggest, that two can immediately poshabashit, in store only one was. But that do about it raskhodniki.

Start.
The distance the average. 'll release with a leash around. On first zabrose poklevka here is think finished, but in sight not me, mikrobychek grams perhaps so 5. The second impose bychek even less. Then sucker, ah think has drawn plotvitsa. Javadxan bychek and bychek. 'm leaving on far, zero, zero, zero. Have been arguing activating there is no even sebelya. Because I the first in zone, and in zone In just 10 athletes, then from Left neighbor only through sector. Have him fish there is no. Right neighbor dragged her up couple of plotvits with the far-. Forth Yuliya Lisakovskaya like, too, without fish, for it neighbor very rarely eiaee. Ah and further me already not in sight gets caught or not, but on senses here there is no. Ox already these sensations 4-1-1 need a.
In 11 :2 0 solve the Miners, the more that in In zone Alexey Pugach successfully but sebelya on 15-20 metres, later less 10. Turn, too,, but closer and indeed raskarmlivayu his. Some neighbors seeing such deal,, too, are switching. Sometimes lovilos very well, and sometimes failings on 15 minutes. Request impression, that his very little and so quickly is sated. 't seek any new options. Over time do more pause helps. On negotiate yet another zabrose enleve a goby not shoot-you and raskarmlivayu his, is obtained and over the past half an hour of exercise get out on pace of in two fish in minute.
Reckoning.

Weighing up the land area of 1160, race, but I after all not saw, that neighbors been caught. Neighbor right, albeit was seriously threatened, when he dragged her up an in the early last hours, and then several plotvits. But all same there is no on 150g more. Forth Yuliya all same overtook and 1280 - Bravo. For it neighbor, too, on sebele even more caught. And here is then began his neighbor even more, - he caught two an on past five-minute. And camping on D. almost have all Crucian carps. In short flew into my and even 4000m2 as well as 8 th.
Lads issued enough exactly, ah and Misha Rogozhnikov at all the best took 4 MOLODETs, Oliynyk Alexander , too, 4 th. Monich Sergei 7
Today we even 4000m2 as well as 6s, but yesterday supply helped us hold on 4 th positions. Think, this a good outcome.

I congratulate winners, team Shimano with self-confident victory. I congratulate team G-Stream with low, wish be the first to, need to same as something diversity its the pedestal. I congratulate team Three whale with bronzed, we rightly move to you ;).

Organizers large thank you for qualitatively conducted direct Ukraine and direct Dnipropetrovsk Oblast. Me liked all, except drawing at home championship ;). On fact, we absolutely not against zherbevki zones every day and are prepared to fight, but wanted to know in advance on somehow rules I think in next time all will be even better Have a nice day.

Large thank you judges, which was tried direct Ukraine all clearly and understandable and without excesses. And also judges host Dnipropetrovsk Oblast - Thanks.

Thank you sponsor STATUS under Kyiv-Rus is famously spent.

All participants I express gratitude to her for create an honest fight and luck you in next round :biggrin:.

Thank you large our mentor Chesnokovu activist Sergey Supervisory for an invaluable check contribution, which is leading us all higher and higher, and higher

Thank you Federation fishing sport independent area and its president Lyashu S. W. For Real Estate Agents support fidernogo direction.

Thank you Team:
Monich activist Sergey
http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28664168_28Copy29.jpg

Oliynyk Oleksandru
http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28666093_28Copy29.jpg

Rogozhnikovu Mikhail
http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28664396_28Copy29.jpg

lads you best and so keep.

Thank you hosted the, Polyakov had been Vladimir and Manuylovu almost all, for operational information and valuable advice.

http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/17208/28656071_28Copy29.jpg

Until meetings on tournaments our United Ukraine!

Last edited by v.u.k (Aug 14 2014 08:20:41)

+14

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/KsYM5.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/k0KxL.jpg
Here is and add photo page 1 th phase the tournament Ukraine on how to catch fish fiderom which anodyne on a reservoir Arelskaya, the dam.
These contest was very heavy with perspective understanding of fish. Beautiful fishing not was! In prizes proved those, from whom more experience communication with water body are + individual prowess command igrakov with their reflection: - to be reconstructed in the process round.

Continuation of here: Ribolovniy some Nicholas Anatol'evicha's initiative!

Last edited by (Aug 14 2014 11:35:11)

+4

http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1408/a1/bf19ad48aa64t.jpg

Until Alik feeling in rays sun on supremacy on coast and only thinks about authored a full-on championship report by, in a nutshell will talk about how increasingly was.
Orelskaya, the dam never used me easily. Several stand alone training facilities in this season resulted in with the results below middle. Like last year's strikes in there on 6-7 kg.
Prodolzheie in topic battlegroups notes.

+3

A bit a belated report, for labor phase!
Love heavy retaions, Orelskaya, the dam, one of them.
It was interesting and it is difficult, the fight with fish tank and with themselves a!
Mass is deprived!
Thank you organizers and judges!
Glad was meeting with friends and glad new suits!
're getting ready in Ternopil.
report on phase Reports Alexander Sivokonya

Question to organizers? Little moreover that you not bothered give all prizeram clubs so still and with medals napluzhili only now saw that it turns out I have 2 and 3 place in command Monster even 4000m2 as well as inherited an economic. Await the excuses.

Last edited by viktorkv (Aug 17 2014 00:11:27)

(Question to organizers? Little moreover that you not soezvolili give all prizeram clubs so still and with medals napluzhili only now saw that just happened to be I have 2 and 3 place in command Monster even 4000m2 as well as inherited an economic. Await the excuses.) (with)

1. Learn the letter!
Excuses. Bothered. It turns out
2. Cafe, for starters, although would one direct area - then'll understand, what this work and that accented an onlay.
3. Thus tone regulation to speak have themselves with T.
And if like it or me really nasty tone. - the I, in next time, check you on knowledge and fulfilling Rules :) believe - until second round you not stage will,

Last edited by agent_asd (Aug 16 2014 22:58:46)

Mistakes revised simply wrote with the phone under laughable friends when showed your Medalki ah and Shiller wrong. Here is long thought that write you in the answer and decided to nor what.

Last edited by viktorkv (Aug 17 2014 00:59:55)

Question to organizers. Than motivated by the beginning of in 10 :0 0. And small what he wants about judges if there is opportunity the like would to see more processed. And not on time verification feed show umovam pastochina tonuschaya and coconut steel wool this not the nozzle sitch. Chief judges this not concerns.

agent_asd wrote:

(The subject to organizers? Little moreover that you not soezvolili give all prizeram clubs so still and with medals napluzhili only now saw that just happened to be I have 2 and 3 place in command the actual test even 4000m2 as well as inherited an economic. Await the excuses.) (with)

1. Learn the letter!
Excuses. Bothered. It turns out
2. Cafe, for starters, although would one direct area - then'll understand, what this work and that accented an onlay.
3. Thus tone regulation to speak have themselves with T.
And if like it or me really nasty tone. - the I, in next time, check you on knowledge and fulfilling Rules believe - until second round you not stage will,

Edited agents organs is asd (Yesterday 21 :58: 46)

Ah noaa?aaeoaaoe ui Vi ham aaea not o?aaa. Request until FRSU a ? eu?a not rozglyadati chance Dnpropetrovsko vischomu for i?iaaaaiiy mzhregonalnikh zmagan. Ine ? euee daniy post organzatora after gifts pogroza to an athlete ? compared sumnvi have neuperedzhenomu stavlen until the poorest sportsmenv. Criticism o?aaa spriymati, not pogrozhuvati!

KPIT
After not pogroza - after realnst,
I think, that this still checks out in Ternopil,
When 5 teams brought on EO absolutely not real the application, and one not brought with her its at all (-F) - that, need was all their disqualify?? This in full least reflects justice my words.
On Presidium FRSU I podymu this question and you, a respected KPIT, can try some argue, that I not rights, A so same the, that judge not has rights test and achieve enforcement Rules (as you're saying, that this the threat)
About medals BTR - Licka is worth just ask team Zaporizhia to exchange mistakenly vruchennuyu them in the composition of the command Adjudicators Board medals medal lichnika. And nothing your desktops I in this not see.
Mikola05
Throw handful pastonchino flagship in capacious with water, Illy judge should know specifically have no producer it sinking, and from whom floating? I serve with Flagmanovskim and to its large shame so same thought, that all floating! :)
The beginning of in 10.00 finalized chief executive fidernogo direction Buglakom. E. And President FRSU had a foreign W.
With all judges pursued a-door workshop. Judge before Walter (not our, incidentally, and from Ternopil) and, he can you to report on about level qualifications our judges.

Last edited by agent_asd (Aug 17 2014 19:24:18)

agent_asd wrote:

and Presidium FRSU I podymu this question and you, a respected KPIT, can try some argue, that I not rights, hard question of so same the, that judge not has rights test and achieve enforcement Rules (as you're saying, that this the threat) Skyfall about medals BTR - Licka is worth just ask team Zaporizhia to exchange mistakenly vruchennuyu them in the composition of the command Adjudicators Board medals medal lichnika. And nothing your desktops I in this not see. Mikola05Kinte handful pastonchino flagship in capacious with water, Illy judge should know specifically have no producer it sinking, and from whom floating? I serve with Flagmanovskim and to its large shame so same thought, that all floating! The beginning of in 10.00 finalized chief executive fidernogo direction Buglakom. E. And President FRSU had a foreign W. With all judges pursued a-door workshop. Judge before Walter (not our, incidentally, and from Ternopil) and, he can you to report on about level qualifications our judges.

Ieoaiiy odne, ssea vdnoshennya ia? organzator until of Education?? Provrki rules ? pogroz pro exclusion?? Yak meni vdomo after prerogative suddvsko Commission. And your post ncho i?a ye stverdzhennya, ui Vi ye organzator iaee the influence, and come to mean ? TISK on suddv uia zarestruvati endurance ? oaea i?a.
On rakhunok pomnyati medals, Vi simply plainly, iaee vibachitis before the sportsman ? ye nayshvidshe vipraviti situatsyu, not pogrozhuvati! Tim a ? eu?a completed there ternoplskiy come to mean ? TISK on vodoym have Ternopol oaaematy noa!
Torchbearer oplachuyuchi vneski not ia? perezhivati yeee after klopt, organization zmagan. After yeui nazvavsya birch tinder the lz have cask of!

+2

Perhaps we each other not understood either I that the in rules missed. Not it is important no producer "pastochino" either what another "additive, stinky." All that I saw in rules called ban floating changeable tips. And not floating supplements in fodder. If floating supplements not banned, then why me nerozreshili that coconut those shavings,, verify the backup] swims my pastochina or not. If I that the missed and the pop up particles in stern banned the where uploaded list prikormok which with a plant has such ingredients. Without grievances simply want deal for themselves yes and other it will be interesting.

+2

05 wrote:

If floating supplements not banned, then why me nerozreshili that coconut those shavings,, verify the backup] swims my pastochina or not

That for Brad at all begins! As can be pastochino ban or that coconut those shavings,. And sense their verification?
There is clear clauses rules, that such montages and whatever they must be, that such nozzles and what resolved to application of and what components prikormochnykh mixtures are permitted!

If team purpose bring not real the applications - this the organizing on your should be indefinitely? And known whether you, that the right conducting EO delegated FRSU - means and FRSU indefinitely? I think, that you a respected KPIT, need call had a foreign W. And outline the, that you here wrote, I think, that you arrive at on 100% adequate the answer,

And as same on your I can pressed on the Chief Chief Justice competition? Yes will known you, a respected KPIT, that I himself participated in EO, no loosening for our teams and for themselves personally never asked. And, think that not there will nor one torchbearer, who was in neighboring sector, will tell, that me were checked less rigidly than whom either another,
Or you can from claiming the applications DOFRS (both team), which are decorated fully properly.

+1

Mikola05
I gladly ready help.
Floating supplements in fodder resolved without restrictions, provided by in general particular prikormki, which not exceeds 12l. Perhaps you have provided data components as the pourer or separately from prikormki,

Yes here is even wanted to say about ensure water. You can of course find me the face of committed, but Id say as there is. After registration and order judges TWlCE enough clearly declared, that would athletes had been approached and taking water for teams. If in this moment someone loudly talked or same there was distracted, there is have our people habit such a not listen to and put your elbows on, then Perhaps this not the sponsor support or organizatorskaya mistake, here for good reason sound of them apples. Yes and under nominations judges and the organizers repeatedly were asked behave silent and not hinder. Pardon but this already far from endorsing purely on humanely what the to people!

People, continue with on "international" rules next season and not cut a each other head.

+1

wrote:

A me organization in general liked, 'll accentuate test immediately burqa, on head higher than in Vyshgorod

Organization conducting 1 phase host Ukraine 2014 was not worse than previous where vmne met Elisabeth to visit. As and in Ukrainka, Chernigiv and Ternopil she particularly nothing not differed from the Dnipropetrovsk.
Can with belatedly, but my the great tints of doctor in Chernigiv, when me had to to dissent with high temperature after poisoning, pardon for revelation, she from me not departed teetered with with a fistful of drugs and a huge number of water and literally used to make and kontorolirovla as I their accept. Huge human thank you!
Increasingly else than the point to not can, as and with fees generated by new the same water. Who wanted to bought these, who not wanted to not bought these, but nor for whom not bed very and not been begging, take some water please!

KPIT
When deal involves the of naming sports ranks for participation in EO (victors and prizeram), and will need confirm participation 10 areas, thanks to thus, as KPIT, not part through the applications or part through not real the application, which the Department will not accept in reaffirming will need recall, that it turns out organizers should be all on't care, That this such your attitude, a respected KPIT, to your same the comrades who in any sport?
So who same then of us ham?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine 2014 (1 phase)