All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2014. Ireland.

World Cup 2014. Ireland.

Posts 331 to 360 of 433

duffy333 wrote:

Approach should be systemic and comprehensive.

Sa of England already participated in sorevakh in place conducting ChM wood even before Ireland Union address

Frequent alternation of distance there is, depth and pace under poplavochnoy it comes to shagging by many fideristami and so is used in as a own tactics industrialized fishing. Say, that on latest EO hymalayan Pugach'd, uh, punch with pace in 43 of seconds (poklevka-vyvazhivanie-perezabros).
Me seems something simply not makin 'out. Need to wait detailed reports, but not pokayannykh, and with a good technical and tactical disposing. Hope they will.

And so Sa of England commemorated its victory with Sa Russia
http://sf.uploads.ru/1h8LJ.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/VYLFw.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/qxZGg.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/a5VfM.jpg

+4

D.S.I wrote:

not know as there consider the British, but 8 meters this not on 12

Though no weight / volume / design there's gravy, and its content.

SEMEN wrote:

Watching Russias worrying no weight / volume / design there's gravy, and its content.

Earrings, here is increased
http://se.uploads.ru/rJv9M.jpg

It seems 40 / 30, 40-50gramm, plastic vessels produced mesh, it seems on the remnants of worm in grid.

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Jul 22 2014 23:37:02)

D.S.I wrote:

not know as there consider the British, but 8 meters this not on 12

And how many this? And where have created figure 8 meters, you its Steve said?
Sergei, was speech about very sharp svale. Have us, in Kyiv, there is place, which is called have fishermen "the Jets", not far from of the Moscow bridge. So there, too, very a sharp sval, than dalbshe going to leave, those deeper. So here is, when I spring there enleve dace, then found, that not irrespective the where on Bank I am, a dace best are biting on conceals, where there's gravy 60 gr falls on bottom on expense 5-Ventotene. This about 3-'s meters. Deeper worse and punier when one realizes worse. ???? if in one place on expense 5-Ventotene falls on distance there is 25 meters, then through 10-15metrov in side on this same distance there is can be already fall 7-9 sec, i.e. quite not the, need precisely 5! On conceals 11-12 sec there same enjoyed bream and other bones, gustirki, klyapsy and camping on D. On conceals more 12 sec,, too, keep pecking same bones and bream, but ostentatious times in 2-3, and trough need harder 80-100gr. Here is I, on analogies and thought, not such Leah place was. You best, you there were.
Moreover, if look on winter (had forced on festoonery) and yarusam, which ranks fish, then, outside dependence from depth pits, a dace is worth on depths 2.5-5 meters over a hole, bream 7-9 meters, ostentatious until 11-12 meters. But this is so have us.
There is still thought, in this manner, as odnovrempenno and bream and dace harvest, and with such the mechanics prikormki, but the such.

Bykaraxa wrote:

it seems 40 / 30, 40-50gramm, plastic vessels produced mesh, it seems on the remnants of the worm in grid.

Edited Bykaraxa (Today 22 :37: 2)

As about model and producer vertlyuga? ;-)

Carlos wrote:

How about model and producer vertlyuga?

Model "himself rigged." Vertlyug "I such long spewed" 8-)

D.S.I wrote:

Sergey, here is increased

There's gravy perhaps Drennan
http://drennantackle.com/viewProductDetails.php?id=124
On-wu (, is obtained 25 grams there's gravy

ZhanatD wrote:

bird feeders perhaps Drennan

Accurately not Drennan. Have Gripmesh the other principle fastening weight, to the same within ranges characteristic prongs.

Judging by typified an oval walls can be machined have weight and that plastic, then very similar to here is this crime as - Nisa Plastic Cage Feeder, only Velkommen fastening replaced by on directing from fishing line of yours.

ZhanatD wrote:

bird feeders perhaps Drennan
http://drennantackle.com/viewProductDetails.php?id=124
On-wu (, is obtained 25 grams there's gravy

Not not resembles have drennan thorns within and sinker another

alexcry wrote:

Ringer (disambiguation) said, that in his sector she was roughly on expense 12.

In addition to do Steve information from Din Barlow:

After various sessions, we decided the best depth to catch all species was to cast out a 1oz bomb and find an area that took a count of 12 before it hit the bottom. This could be 18 metres in one section and up to 30 metres in another section, so plumbing up was very important.

Source.

Last edited by Villain (Jul 23 2014 12:44:39)

+2

TUR wrote:

when I spring there enleve dace, then found, that not irrespective the where on Bank I am, a dace best are biting on conceals, where there's gravy 60 "grape" falls on bottom on expense 5-Ventotene. This about 3-'s meters. Deeper worse and punier when one realizes worse. ???? if in one place on expense 5-Ventotene falls on distance there is 25 meters, then through 10-15metrov in side on this same distance there is can be already fall 7-9 sec, i.e. quite not the, need precisely 5!

Villain wrote:

1oz bomb and find an area that took a count of 12 before it hit the bottom. This could be 18 metres in one section and up to 30 metres in another section

Precisely the, about than I and spoke. Means all correctly I understood. Precisely such place was. And the depth of on expense 12-Ventotene until trawling.
Here is and that on what depth will fall there's gravymy weight! 1 ounces of, on-start, on mono from -0.20-0.22, on English expense 12-Ventotene. 8-)

Last edited by TUR (Jul 23 2014 16:04:55)

TUR wrote:

Precisely the, about than I and spoke. Means all correctly I understood. Precisely such place was. And the depth of on expense 12-Ventotene until trawling.
Here is and that on what depth will fall there's gravy 1 ounces of, on-start, on mono from -0.20-0.22, on English expense 12-Ventotene.

Edited TUR (Today 15 :42: 51)

"Bomb" this my weight, not there's gravy.

Night wrote:

"Bomb" this my weight, not there's gravy.

Yes, you are right. But this affairs not changes. That is on how many will fall my weight 1 ounce.

TUR wrote:

Consider on how many will fall my weight 1 ounce.

From forms gruzika depends. Spoon slow falls, than a drop.

You nicknames with spoons saw? :no:

TUR wrote:

you nicknames with spoons saw? :no:

This as example. :flag:
Link

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 23 2014 16:48:53)

This could be 18 metres in one section and up to 30 metres in another section, so plumbing up was very important.

"And this in one zone could be on distance there is 18 meters, and in the other on 30 metres - so that probivka depth trawling was very is important."
Prikolno. And realistically take away brain such calculate.

Vadkh wrote:

This is as example.
The reference

Edited Vadkh (Today 16 :48: 53)

This "Flat Pear", under "bomb" they understand gruziki a certain forms.

Last edited by Night (Jul 23 2014 16:56:44)

Night wrote:

This is "Flat Pear", under "bomb" they understand gruziki a certain forms.

I in courses.

I not think, that under weight in 1oz have was loading up different forms will so different times the fall of the, to this was markedly ;)

duffy333 wrote:

"And this in one zone could be on distance there is 18 meters, and in the other on 30 metres - so that probivka depth trawling was very is important."
Prikolno. And realistically take away brain such calculate.

And if ekholotom?

duffy333 wrote:

I not think, that under weight in 1oz have was loading up different forms will so different times the fall of the, to this was markedly ;)

Seryoga I on Germans special one. Believe time fall of have different feeders. To example two trough AKhS motley volume of, but of identical weight drowning with backyards 4-5sek on 12 metres depth, in water point under one zaklipsovke.

Correctly - because Square the surface its very different. Sometimes in been. And how different Square have was loading up weight 1oz? Ah accurately not in been. In my opinion, can be borrow any sinker weight 1oz and on a reservoir seek point where it falls "on 12." And then with markernym connected float switch test until centimeter how many there the real the depth of.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 23 2014 18:05:26)

VDA wrote:

A if ekholotom?

Zabrasyvaemye - only meters on 40 - 45 who know. And further -, Vyro.. And on heat his bears and figs witnessed real picture. Ah not carrying same boat and a normal log. :crazyfun:

Know as the late to drink buy into the premise when kidneys fell off, 4-1-1 pro trough, fishing line of yours and montages of course interesting, but outcome tournaments already not change. Let us hope on the next standoff, let-God us progress and on the current a result not to dwell I.M.H.O.,.

Hardly we in the near future manage to get on such body of water.

Ah and here is still report from the most s Steve 5.

An interesting moment on my view to everything izlozhennomu British, are higher:

Bait management was crucial to a great final hour for me. We were allowed 2.5 litres of bait each per day, with no more than 0.5 litres of joker among it. Joker had proven brilliant for skimmers, but if you put it all in straight away, and the skimmers werent about, then youd have blown it. We had to sense when the skimmers had turned up and use the joker then. That meant that I still had joker to put in during the last hour, which resulted in a run of fish that culminated in a roach every cast for the last fifteen minutes. Many teams had just targeted the skimmers, which meant that they endured long periods of inactivity when the skimmers werent there, whereas wed decided to fill in those periods targeting smaller fish. When the smaller fish were in the swim, youd be getting all manner of taps and knocks, whereas, when the skimmers reappeared, wed get much slower pulls on the tip and could switch to targeting them again with bloodworm or small dendrobaenas on the hook. Often, wed take a run of skimmers, perhaps two or three, before heading back in search of roach when the bites dried up. By agreeing to give the skimmer tactics just ten minutes to work, we knew that we were making best use of our time.

Last edited by Villain (Jul 23 2014 19:05:53)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2014. Ireland.