All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2014. Ireland.

World Cup 2014. Ireland.

Posts 121 to 150 of 433

Andrey_Smile wrote:

Nu in such a aeiaaeo caaaeae in place aoaoou Anglya, Golandya ? ua couple teams plus Gospodar chemponatu!

So about this and speech :dontknow: Illy I it is unclear making myself crystal clear?

Andrey_Smile wrote:

Ostanim iiaeia ? not khati ? not prokakuvati money, yeeo ? so NEMA)

Not ah here such deal. There is option to go on people watch. Offer. Under luck themselves show. But the so. Lottery. I on such a principle always am running in fidernykh for competitions. I know that need for outcome good, but either simply money pity either time there is no. :flag:

As former torchbearer've their 2 pittance. Coaches not ????. Until torchbearer not not will know i that he makes, outcome not will. And the second, was known a body of water for long. Why have us not were held sorevy on similar conditions. All as the on 2008.

Yes at all many questions, also as and answers. Like all and increasingly understand, and where outcome?
Can many write and motley, but from this children there (Ireland) not easier and rating our team from our words not surge.
Perhaps, who the, who has what the influence in fishing environment with our joint lines for here and not only, outlines that the and on the next year, and not only, team and members team will to lend us reason to speak - good fellows!
And until "mamo those ui mamo")

Guys -molodtsy, I am confident did all that could. Enjoy a Irish the kings in or offers and tomorrow in battle. Tomorrow, am confident will much brighter.

P.S. Zoom perhaps something knows.

Last edited by Serega_mexanik (Jul 20 2014 01:04:51)

+1

Good narodzhennya. VIBAChAYTE for vikoristan not derzhavi korektn words aea aiie ye naytochnshe vislovlyuyut moji the thoughts. For zvichay I not vtruchayus have superechki and dotrimuyus neytraltetu. Not love I ponositi on forum aea further koristuvach the-strapon. Not d nazivati naia ooi, uia not porodzhuvati to Anyone nepotrbnu slovesnu srachku.
1. Before oei ye obsirati delkatno, aeacoaaoe in full zrst, ZBRNU UKRANI by Tony umnk give vdpovd not for of users Forum for the thumping tpa I modnyaviy homie. And let-vdpovd ? aieo nia ? ? aeacoaaoe aioiaee fringes o fate in on ? o without exclusion reytingovikh zmagannyakh in Oe?a. Tung Chee to ae poyasniti rodin ? svom ? oyi iio aiie not pobachat bat'ko nnatstsyat carrier on e, iio money bat'ko aoaoou vitrachen not on homeland but on bleti, the Motel, prikormu, motilya ? TD. So from for the poorest ooi lyalyakae are situated by bi field lyakati iio you NEMA in Correspondents zbrno? Ui kshka sometimes unclear aeacoaaoe experience of other nevistachte? My aoiea priesthood, ui yeui YOU so the very ye ? mene iaia? in zbrno UKRANI the 1930 ? you ua PATsANI ye ? dyadkami tyagatis ua not godn. And for moreover uia zvinuvachuvati zbrnu for vistup potrbno aoei skinutis ? vdpraviti Chelomei on train on tizhden. And in dealnomu aeiaaeo ? two Bubka as its president. Davshi iiaeeea zbrno potrenuvatis, rozbratis ? village is ? vodoymischem. And ee?a i ? ney ouiai you have aoei it comes malesenke right vislovlyuvati to love EF. on ostann are no bi zadati ieoaiiy aiiiiaaaoe umnkam ye Sidyat on Catharina Joss vdoma ? umnchayut on forum; by Tony know anything warehouse zbrno ie? Ooi? C Warehouse zbrno slabkshe YOU? Skazht on entire e?a ?io ? under Obolon mozhlivost perevrimo your hand. And I caaaeae vriv, vryu, ? d the first subway in zbrnu Nenki ie.
Thank Oe?a!

+23

05 wrote:

1. Before oei ye obsirati delkatno, aeacoaaoe in full zrst, ZBRNU UKRANI by Tony umnk give vdpovd not for of users Forum for the thumping tpa I modnyaviy homie. And let-vdpovd ? aieo nia ? ? aeacoaaoe aioiaee fringes o fate in on ? o without exclusion reytingovikh zmagannyakh in Oe?a. Tung Chee to ae poyasniti rodin ? svom ? oyi iio aiie not pobachat bat'ko nnatstsyat carrier on e, iio money bat'ko aoaoou vitrachen not on homeland but on bleti, the Motel, prikormu, motilya ? TD.. Thank Oe?a!

Leadership Slava!
Kolessa, the modniy homie she plays o ? euee there, de napevno knows, uiin prizes :). On Kivsky Naberezhny a i ? ney ia??iai OK days EO namotuvav sopl on fist zhalyuchis yea enabled gmnyanya the kind Naberezhna, raising the obrvav an godvnichki in tsep :). On aaiiio forum ? sche one the great analtik "?" the Prophet "ia?i zbrno, think soon ?" result :).
Our team want say, that himself fact, that during the war they found opportunity and forces to go on ChM, honoured the most deep respect and admiration. Am confident, that our team already not expected see nor in South Africa, nor in Ireland, but she was and there is not sitting nor on that! Let-God, to and further our athletes had opportunity raise flag our the Motherland in other countries peace on next Worlds. That concerns outcome, then am confident, that Ukraine even writes its name of in golden pages global fidera. Thank Oe?a!

Last edited by SEMEN (Jul 20 2014 02:07:42)

+15

SEMEN wrote:

At Kivsky Naberezhny a i ? ney ia??iai OK days EO namotuvav sopl on fist zhalyuchis yea enabled gmnyanya the kind Naberezhna, raising the obrvav an godvnichki in tsep

You not gonna believe this as you rights. In its time having understood, that not ready spend money and importantly time on such things (work stupidly not allows even one retreatments before tournament) I simply found in itself courage say very itself, that I not ready to participate in of formalities for competitions so as not mean sufficient number of time and simply'm done with this affair. Think that over time many "romantics" will come to such a same solving. Ah and if not will come - deal worldly wisdom. Ah or will happen miracle and have team will appear money and process training to competitions will putevyy and then all confidence.

SEMEN wrote:

Kolessa, the modniy homie she plays o ? euee there, de napevno knows, uiin prizes

Ah not quite so. To fix it for you. I am running in those for competitions on which can be indispensable without training facilities on reason shortage of time. ???? I have philosophy very is simple - and to virtually without costs, i.e. without stress involved... financial. Ah the purely my cockroaches.

Sorry for this lyrical retreat, but need to was write for clarity. Times perishing people moved on personality ah could not not to answer. Still times sorry for offtop :flag: :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 20 2014 07:36:08)

Serega_mexanik wrote:

Zoom perhaps something knows.

Seryoga step on it. There is chance. Real chance in among the enter :cool:

Andrey_Smile wrote:

Nu in such a aeiaaeo caaaeae in place aoaoou Anglya, Golandya ? ua couple teams plus Gospodar chemponatu!

And where precisely in this place words Romeo diverge with reality?
Guys, seriously, if turn off cheers-patriotism, into cannon fodder yes pumping up, "with shashkoyu on tank" and other such things, and sit and more I think about it brains, looking on sides, then roughly such a picture and looms.

Because as in sports, and especially in sports a large (someone will debate about how, that ChM - this already big sport?) outcome depends already not only and not so much from talent athlete, how many from masses related factors, visible with hand simple the eye and not very, And the first of them - financial opportunities.

That this such in this exemplified case? This opportunity conduct several stand alone sessions on place conducting Worlds. Hence have detailed map dam, the pourer-bait and camping on D. This heap domestic rating this comp, where are being singled out not only best on it comes to shagging fish, but and counterparts for achievements command outcome. This Bezproblemnost and unification of arm, cordages, logistics and residence. And when all is prepared, then Ringeru need only enter in sector and to capture its fish, and this with, that Steve and technically highly, charitably, well is equipped with.

All ChM in Brazil watched? Made there mass examples there is - Germans, ??? ?? ? ?, whole scientific group hired, which in dependence from school-and seats conducting games had envisaged time flying, living, nutrition,, regime and etc. And all was zatocheno under the only specific goal. In vain?

I not entreat merits our team. Guys came good fellows already those, that not us braved play rating sorevy, let alone about how, to Myslivny to World Championship. And after all we talked this and in the past year, and in year before. Under this 8 (or how many there?) otbirayuschikhsya in team on backdrop of other countries - this wasn not funny? But the situation in sports (iniaeeai in parallels with situation themselves know in than) such a, that to talk about some a possible high a result especially on backdrop of "well-off" in all manifestations of England or Holland not think, that is relevant. Simply because, that - closing - under equal (ah well, let under better), than have them technology, we far worse around the the rest of the. With one hand language not firm Obama turns express stand the slightest rebuke about results. And with other hand don, that its very better could not be in principle, and from this worse just.

+13

Dood wrote:

the Netherlands - 3 place - was 250 Ryboidov common weight 43,363 kilograms middle weight 173,5 "grape"), and Ukraine - 16 place - pull out 273 ?o with weight 25,587 kilograms middle weight Ryboida 0,0937 "grape". Such a here is statistics.

Imagine these data in such a the form of:

1 place - England 57,3 kg = 505 tails, the average weight 113,5 grams
3 place - the Netherlands 43,4 kg = 250 tails, the average weight 173,5 grams
9 place - Russia its achievements kg = 308 HV. 's 94,54 "grape"
10 place - Belarus agriculture accounts for 28 kg = 265 HV. 's 105,7 gr.
16 place - Ukraine 'kg = 273 HV. 's 93,7 "grape".
21 place - Kazakhstan 20,0 kg = 245 HV. 's procurements "grape".
25 place - Moldova 19,0 kg = 278 HV. 's 68,5 "grape".

Me even to the naked eye in sight, that brothers-Slavs gets caught quite not so and not such a fish, than their competitors from Great Britain and Holland. Harvest need to more heavy fish and in two times faster! Certainly, in this a reservoir can be harvest several offenders Ryboidov and on what of them "put" - H. E. Z., so as for each kind of need their approach on prikormke, bait either, no, way the presentation, technology and tactics industrialized fishing and etc.
Very hope, that for the first day our Olympic team Ukraine has managed recognize the these the twists and turns, taken for teams-winners, and today will show Regrettable outcome!

Last edited by Dood (Jul 20 2014 10:23:09)

+6

Carlos
I virazhav its aoieo ? i?eaiao moreover, ui Romeo o?aaa iai?a kamnnya kidati in city our! Virazha a nai ?the thoughts, yeinu znevazhlivo on vdnoshennyu until our sportsmenv! Dorech zvernt of, after not o ? euee I pomtiv! Here ? the horse his c?icoi ? ei, ui mozhlivost so there not a rate ? short eaaeo ? e - of money rsha, ah on krayny measure ? him prostshe. The kind through after, ua bshe povazhash our patsanv, ua a ? eu?a zzhimash kulaks ? pro itself talking about "guys in before, I in you vryu" yazik not povernetsya napisati aeacoaaoe is hard uinu "krive" in side our, oei a ? eu?a yeui himself not was in the moreover practice, simply rights not mash vdkrivati his mouth!

Last edited by Andrey_Smile (Jul 20 2014 08:31:46)

embraces organs is Smile- I perfectly understand, about than you. But ????? its grains the manner express their thought. Tolerate these, try to this correct - personal deal everyone, and the last still and besperspektivnoe. Simply know, that mount a -- our Roman was pleased would not less rest, ah and because this already conditional support-impossible state of, then and to speak not about than.

+2

Carlos
? iai, after not inoaii ? e emergencies ? ia?, ua pokazhut ye on Oe?a talented guys ? dvchata lovlyat fderom! ;)

Brothers, through several minutes we leave on body of water. Yesterday was very not be easy. Today all are prepared, zaryazhyonnye on fight and spirit of our strong, outside dependence from yesterday's results. Am asking you not debate about portfolio and causes, in this little sense.
We very grateful to you for something that Do and need for us!
Thank you large, hold kulaks!

+20

Carlos wrote:

Just know, that mount a -- our Roman was pleased would not less rest

Ah here is outcome Sergei me poraduvav. Now with look forward d wait second round and hope, that him manages enter in among the in lichke. If this tickles it will be very Regrettable outcome. All the more that on past ChM he if me not changes memory was the best from team and if have him tickles improve personal outcome on this ChM this will be real progress :flag:

m FOR our!
Under any a result for me you champions!
Keep for you kulaks,

Oe?a page down!

Yeui pochitati an capacity of Romeo pro emergencies, then Radst after not fact. In companies-molodts, aea my lucky day, Belgya-all noa? on nai ?mstsya, in South Africa-all became on nai ?mstsya, rlandya-lyubtelyam iiaeia aoei ? not khati, comes good vistupu in Ternopol-words Romeo iiaeia aaea peredbachiti (a fart, have itself homes ? gives, Afghan) Nu love Interesting Person aooe've angered the pessimstom, after on menshy measure eiai right. I vchora rozmovlyav ? Lyubchikom ? an ia? in shots a moreover, ui in sector until athlete is permitted zakhoditi o ? euee Zhen! Not know aeacoaaoe can be changes in reglament emergencies, aeacoaaoe after can be changes organzatorv, aea on sklki drug in companies such a not aoei. Yak bi ia? sogodnya not vistupili, aiie aaea molodts ui pokhali, think not aaaaoi sportsmenv to potratiti 1,000 ? a ? eu?a the euro ? his pocket, and Pugach sogodnya ia? aooe in prizes in of polymeric E, there purely eiai ribalka.

With muh - the most an interesting moment, can 352 will reveal on arrival, sho aiii take:
S. Burdak - "Ringer (disambiguation) under our conversation mentioned, that need to fish sort. Have them there there is for this some sign In "
Oleg68 - "What and have made yesterday vzone E - Mykolayiv and Popov, truth with third hours"

+1

On Worlds already introduced time on with start-up zakorm?

Carlos wrote:

S. Burdak - "Ringer (disambiguation) under our conversation mentioned, that need to fish sort. Have them there there is for this some sign In "

If this the, with than we encountered.
Let suggest, that this knowledge location fish in layers water and leapfrog in ensured moment, when is happening poklevka major fish. With fishing before on falling and sorting (if my example corresponds to, about than states) we encountered on for competitions. This when near the surface was triviality, in thicker water teetered the good of pilaf, and near trawling a minor karasik. So and been caught. Under this need to was increase number of moldy worm on the hook. The first poklevki the twitching (Bleak (fish)) and second (petty of pilaf) obtain, and here is then enforced by and under strike did podsechku.
If honestly, it is difficult help myself, when prichine poklevku, and you its need to miss.

+3

Guys in zones, prikormka perevrena, start through pv years. Trimam kulaks!

That knets vote. Aaea kulaks terpnut!

I in any case support our guys, wish successful EMU speech - they best in Ukraine of those who wanted to represent our country on ChM.
Am confident, today will the other outcome.

+1

lelik759 wrote:

am convinced, today will the other outcome.

And I am confident that will the other outcome.

Bohrmann translate subject in right track.
In my opinion, interesting results in mid-tournament tables must be today. Leaders likely not have become to change their tactics. And here is other. 'm gonna hazard, that many in opting three-got in speed basis that is, and today on arena emerged the (bream), which waited. Still a bit and consider.

http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94671&d=1405864465
http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94672&d=1405864466

Last edited by Vovan (Jul 20 2014 18:00:44)

+1

Vovanand why three column?

margulis wrote:

and why three column?

This number of fish on hours. Statistics for three hours I so believe.

Romeo wrote:

This is number of fish on hours. Statistics for three hours I so believe.

Utterly is true

Vovan wrote:

utterly is true

Then whose this records?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2014. Ireland.