All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2014. Ireland.

World Cup 2014. Ireland.

Posts 241 to 270 of 433

Pavel K wrote:

But this already was discussed not times and was clear, that under the existing structure the most fidernogo sport in Ukraine, system this comp, auditions, and ratings this not realistically.

Ambitions. Ambitions. Ambitions. Everything else Medjlis :flag:

Carlos wrote:

Election a trainer team - comical in principle process. Team can be choose Makarov is or coordinator.
The English model (contingent Pickering is gathering team, in a. Can and not prove player, mandating steadily high rezalt, but not guests: In concept of and gaming model a trainer) have us not prokanaet priori. Have us every spotted - himself agronomist - personality, individuality, star. All won, everywhere a turn and all've seen. Better rest's been poking in tactics, basically untouchable. On technology, feerichen in samoorganіzatsії. Yes such a modicum 10 pikeringov - listen to, can, and will, but to hear - doubt.

Vitalya, you simply has Hindsight :cool:
Himself nothing not wrote in this topic, not commented. And all because there is Romeo. And I with him, if to remove jobs "lyric poetry", agree virtually on 100%. Although and’m not "for feeder at all", and for our. Friends, love to our Team should not obscure the mind and to lend reason swatting at from existing problems. But in the same time need not irrigate collections dirt - whatever they not were qualified’s legal executives, they there is hostage the situation, which in our fidernom sport.
All pessimistic because of this my I.M.H.O.,. Although a pessimist this well informed optimist.

+7

duffy333 wrote:

Although and’m not "for feeder at all", and for our. Friends, love to our Team should not obscure the mind and to lend reason swatting at from existing problems. But in the same time need not irrigate collections dirt - whatever they not were qualified’s legal executives, they there is hostage the situation, which in our fidernom sport.
All pessimistic because of this my I.M.H.O.,. Although a pessimist this well informed optimist.

And I from, not can already wait Zaytsev was caught pugacha in Zaporozhye, reap him hand, hug, say not sadness past! Ah means not today! You with him 6 kilometers, go on horizontal bars, and is preparing for games Ukraine!
. Cbornikam thank you!

Last edited by Николай Анатольевич (Jul 21 2014 11:08:48)

+4

Carlos wrote:

Election a trainer team - comical in principle process. Team can be choose Makarov is or coordinator.

If money fully sponsorship, then let is gathering coaches, delegirovannyy FRSU man ,-spender, yes modicum Pope. In current model fidernogo sport, otbory - this is even and premium funds with athletes challengers, ah and for limited number of seats need to make an effort already in fidernom terms of. So that every believes it legitimate to do, what believes need, camping on K. He depositing their establishing the and for their same establishing the otvoevyval his on audition.
All-would still guys good fellows, for they many in his life surrendered, to achieve participation in audition, ah and be utterly still and act on ChM. Even the latter row in Shuster Protocol always as it collapsed, not simply obtained, because they spent. Already 3 year in federation and know, what is worth every promotion on ladder. Yes have someone involves this with his work, ah and please, no one not prevents all go and to address thus same affair. So that all lovers blow the whistle can continue to suffer this by, some this whistling until light bulbs. On couch all know as harvest, and to go and fuck this shit up all ochkuyut, so that that and further, that better be divannym champion, than present the sportsman, which let even is worth the latest in Protocol.

Last edited by Shark_X (Jul 21 2014 11:10:43)

+2

Shark_X wrote:

. For they many in his life surrendered

Until our athletes will many sacrifice in life, not to live lives athlete, possessing under this desire to and opportunities, so increasingly and will as swings the upper hand-an effort.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Vitalya, you simply has Hindsight

"Floated, know" (with)
Especially interesting looks scheme, voiced by Zoom on one of his seminars, the crux of the which in speeches on large tournaments clubs. Then this envious low-key wariness regarding, but now seems more obvious. Team, consisting of people, years best bassist side-about-side must give outcome not only in theory. To example, dnepropetrovskaya dura-Ace, driven by literate and few poplavochnikom itself well organized UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS unit, why its to dilute concentrated cooling fluids let and mate a, but man with hand? And such units, if watch, have us ready far not one - Zaporozhye, frankovtsy, from Kyiv citizens can be super gang muster. Under club and sponsors easier be manually, and management organize. Ah and fruit to reap the. Again in my opinion.

+2

On a model calculations - we been caught for hour 46 plotvits, and German or Dutch 78. Here is this skill. :canthearyou:

Interestingly what same have them the percentage of implementation? And as they this have achieved?

Our how’s.

Guys recognize, that they still children compared with guru.

sano wrote:

Skyfall a model calculations - we been caught for hour 46 plotvits, and German or Dutch 78. Here is this skill.

This not skill, and knowledge something, that not knew we. I know and have repeatedly saw as gets caught our jailbaits :crazyfun: Alik Ivan Taranov (footballer) and Lyov Pugach. Beat their on speed not can even Steve Ringer (disambiguation). Alik on a near distance there is on active plotve makes "perfect 10s" for six minutes! This 100 fish in hour! :canthearyou: Don’t it is difficult find the total number of fish for five hours. T. E. Skill have our guys on perform well. If they there not been caught in such a pace, means not knew that to do. Skloubeni return and explanations.

+9

Vadkh wrote:

Our how’s.

Took the blinders off guys came.

Agree with and
Have us the problem is, that in team on man with club, which something know, but between themselves to share - you that! And suddenly then on of the match area the second team data knowledge apply against them same.
Still sometimes seems, that our the fishers-athletes constantly not develop, and winning outcome using one GWAS methodology, enjoy its amelioration, until someone in Syarheychyk not life-support. Regularly there is some threshold and time spells of unemployment, in which development team does freeze. And the brain insurance is only then, when competitor's flooring.
Truth said one person, that have us’fishing sport - clear cutting dirt and commerce.
Molodezhe even there where base borrow for further development and becoming a. Normal position - base available all. And sorevnovatelnost interesting, when have people knowledge on 95% coincide. And 5% this personal expertize everyone. And have us often and these 5% skomunizzhenny somewhere with floater or karpfishinga.
In my opinion

Last edited by DangerousQ7 (Jul 21 2014 13:55:32)

+1

Decided to to garner a bit bukof.

On my view ChM on fideru reminds joke nicely about players in poker:
- Sitting at the table gold prospectors, play in poker. For throwing that baseball is worth simply looky-loo and sees, that the surrendering itself four Aces. Looky-loo podkhdit to one from players, and says the that dishing out itself slid. Player quietly replies - ah so correctly, he same surrendering.
This I moreover that team initially mooted in unequal conditions on opportunities trenerovatsya on participating a reservoir. Have local and blizzhivuschikh 4 Aces on as and need very tight alignment, to they not played.
On my view, all team must be endowed equal terms of a set of prikormok and changeable tips, whom their must secure promoters Worlds, and for time training, will craft a their optimal a mixture and jamborees for concrete zones. Then increasingly will realistically to decide experience and prowess teams. Not know, passed whether such question in the top of circles, but otherwise not tickles fair game. Such here is my I.M.H.O.,.

+1

Fully agree with Oleg War Horse, technically our guys best in world, me met Elisabeth harvest alongside pugachem Leshoy, Taranovym, watched for Strashnym, Popov, Levitskim, Veselovskkim - this machines. If they not rounded up 200-300 fish in Ireland means the reason in than the friend, hope on when Cecil, be utterly us all tell. But on expense a trainer, question very complex. Me seems if give powers trainer by choice team, then would suffer direct Ukraine, and development fidera in Ukraine equity-. Club system interesting, but witness in the koi sport, have gone on club otbory, and in country died EO, and clubs on audition 2-3 and all.
Ah and the main question this finances, witness have us even in FRSU there is example correct organizations team, this the fishers zimniki, there and a trainer and athletes and competition and the coordinators of the and finances, how I have heard them, there torchbearer their on his own blood not spends nor nickel., and here is how a consequence, stable results on ChM, on past ChM simply have broken all, entered 5 first seats from six!
Simply have us what the stagnation, need that the reverse in our the Kingdom, and that, need to all think.

+2

оксиген wrote:

Fully agree with Oleg War Horse, technically our guys best in world, me met Elisabeth harvest alongside pugachem Leshoy, Taranovym, watched for Strashnym, Popov, Levitskim, Veselovskkim - this machines

Seryoga, not sake of dispute, but with whom from world leaders you our're comparing? Whose technique of those who "in world", you saw witnessed?

Couple of years ago on matchfishinge "stars" disgusting person in fidera confidently so shared, that precisely they "the most best technically." But then the beginning of decide epiphany, apotheosis which marked as times on this ChM.

+8

VDA
, too, truth!

VIVA
++++++

Simply until nothing dramatically not will change on parts of coaching work, formation team and financing need to adequately treat team and not energize illusions. Understand that team goes to not win, and simply participate, to not forget, that in Ukraine there is fidernyy sport.

All goes on establishment its grains. Miracle not happened. Ah it and naturally. And on this moment team Ukraine in the best case in the eyes of European teams in serednyachkakh shaky ones "churchgoers" :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 21 2014 15:42:32)

DangerousQ7 wrote:

Molodezhe even there where base borrow for further development and becoming a. Normal position - base available all. And sorevnovatelnost interesting, when have people knowledge on 95% coincide. And 5% this personal expertize everyone. And have us often and these 5% skomunizzhenny somewhere with floater or karpfishinga.

Super black forum create? There is no, I in of shock, "give me increasingly, that you know", and then we wrestle - so? And far to do with my those zhopochasy, which people spent on samosovershenstvo, on base! And the rest 5% is acquired on for competitions. In my opinion.

MORPH wrote:

No, I in of shock, "give me increasingly, that you know", and then we wrestle - so? And far to do with my those zhopochasy, which people spent on samosovershenstvo, on base!

Fetched, either this all. If "give all" newcomer, then nothing terrible not will happen - he as not eiaee, so and not will harvest. Or will, but raze not on level the first 20 downgrade. Because as he has no those zhopochasov, which people from very top spent as times on its self-perfection.
- Newbie can on their own mixing the right prikormku on tour?
- Newbie can so same accurately to do impose throughout the round?
- Newbie can in rightpace work hours?
- Newbie can when needon their own give in the feeder the contestant or different a major faction or have fucked the horse beforehand to to capture bonus?
- Newbie can himself swiftly to change tactics in the process round in matter, that is happening?
Questions rhetorical.
Theory without due practice - this nothing. Plus need indeed character to work if need in pace in any weather conditions. And pro "5% on sorevakh"flatly disagree - precisely contest are exam all these "theories" and "practices."

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 21 2014 16:36:51)

+4

duffy333 wrote:

A pro "5% on sorevakh" flatly disagree - precisely contest are exam all these "theories" and "practices."

On training you can considered themselves declared a God Of, but only in round must stop insisting on trusitsya hands, pursuit 100% implementation, look on sides, clearly fulfill facility on tour - This is of truth any sport. After all compete not are born!

Posmatrel interview team. From doing: We not bad listeners so harvest, us dalekooo etc. They are at harvest and very well! But that they have made that would harvest precisely 4 through? Yes precisely THEY ARE! Why speech immediately moves away in sponsorship? You're doing your gigs for country, for its flag and times you ill fishing. Whether kind times you chose to clear from "grobovykh" on trenerovochnuyu trip, let not all go. And greater much work trenerskogo staff in a whole + discipline as have Znarka in field hockey. And only so can be to go fight, not: We In OChEREDNOY times POSMATRELI ON great FABlANO. Then and sponsors draw on you attention and state. This not my I.M.H.O.,, am confident that such approach with 1 on 7 place.

If torchbearer on training believes themselves declared a God Of, then this staunch path to defeat - cannot be Ieft of the night on - are concerned and underestimated rivals. Plus "star disease." And in the rest of the - yes, agree.

+2

As least past two years read here many words, but not gather additionally in any way, intends to someone something to do, that would change situation in better side? Or in next year, instead of, that would revere busy briefing participants, I (and other forumisty) will to read empty talk from an "from empty in porozhnee"? :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

If torchbearer on training believes themselves declared a God Of, then this staunch path to defeat - cannot be Ieft of the night on - are concerned and underestimated rivals.

And this already lack of good sparingov!

duffy333 wrote:

- Newbie can himself swiftly to change tactics in the process round in matter, that is happening?
Questions rhetorical.

Sergei, think even not rhetorical. And many whether of us, and not important, athletes or not athletes, can were precisely these reflection? I than longer enleve, and than more different increased the have attended, the more understand, that not can I this. Of course, as and all, I try to put this to do, and not without some success. But. Try to, still not means "be able", yes still and "successfully", but on for competitions, this still and better other perhaps need to do, that would win. And this and zhopochasy, and knowledge different fish, and in different reservoirs,. Yes and radar fishing perhaps. All I.M.H.O., of course.

margulis wrote:

How least past two years read here many words, but not gather additionally in any way, intends to someone something to do, that would change situation in better side? Or in next year, instead of, that would revere busy briefing participants, I (and other forumisty) will to read empty talk from an "from empty in porozhnee"? :dontknow:

So not up on the many words about team neighbors, and molitvakh for its that any, to change situation in better side. On the results of placed share positive information.

P.S. Sorry for offtop.

Last edited by Baston (Jul 21 2014 17:20:45)

Baston wrote:

P.S. Sorry for offtop.

Here is precisely. – my message on trial, and you as always with their lowest-cost provocations.

VIVA wrote:

Seryoga, not sake of dispute, but with whom from world leaders you our're comparing? Whose technique of those who "in world", you saw witnessed?

Couple of years ago on matchfishinge "stars" disgusting person in fidera confidently so shared, that precisely they "the most best technically." But then the beginning of decide epiphany, apotheosis which marked as times on this Worlds.

Vecherinok unfortunately not with whom to compare, but looking on Terranova, think the speed can be increase theoretically still on 5-10%, and they oblovili our on 100-200%, so that think the reason in another, can that with prikormkoy, can hairy worms not was, and can simply should bad luck. After all all shunted attention on neravnoznachnost sectors.

+1

Maick wrote:

Why speech immediately moves away in sponsorship? You're doing your gigs for country, for its flag and times you ill fishing. Whether kind times you chose to clear from "grobovykh" on trenerovochnuyu trip, let not all go.

So for "of the coffin" they compete go.
Not know as there from whom, but our Pugach the most the usual guy, with the most ordinary, middle income. Were would have him money to go in Ireland for retreatments - I assure, he would went. Likely ????? a similar the situation, and no one pittance not I got it clamped.
Not let me not correctly, but simply not rarely question financing (more precisely his absence of) causes resentment. I believe, that this modicum and not the decisive factor, but very and very important.

Maick wrote:

This is not my I.M.H.O.,, am confident that such approach with 1 on 7 place.

Am confident, that and with financing teams there another approach.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2014. Ireland.