All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

FEEDER ARM

Posts 1 to 30 of 34

Could you tell me for platforms under 25 incurs pace budget until 1000gr.

Instructor, for these money can itself and Rive take!

If like it or maximum stability and absence of parasitic fluctuations, then only tripod / tripod with grebenkoy. If Parazitnye fluctuations "in reasonable range" not roiling / not's, then a sensible choice this Prestonovskiy XS Fedeer Arm.
I have now there is and the, and the. In as a trinogi'm using tripod from Prestonovskogo otkatnogo rollers for lug (electrical connector) PRO V ROLLER(Hua I have lug (electrical connector) this thing in any case is necessary). Himself knot rollers under need taking out, and instead him plugging in bankstickfrom Preston (can be think crap and cheap pick a) and in him already vvinchivayu what any-size from available I have. More just I like use in this as a DUTCH ROD RESTagain same from Preston.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 15 2014 16:11:42)

Why for platforms tripod? Of course XS feeder arm

DangerousQ7 wrote:

Why for platforms tripod? Of course XS feeder arm

I have mates - athletes. Gets caught with platforms. Place or carefully or tripod, all on situation. And I as a lox all on De lynx sit :crazyfun:

The latest example. On Volkhov, Russia Vanych, too, who 36 he put the screws to. Only then sat on really shallow Korume. Because as in scrap pull platform was.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 15 2014 16:29:44)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Wu me mates - athletes. Gets caught with platforms. Place or carefully or tripod, all on situation. And I as a lox all on De lynx sit

Slightly jaw not has sprained. So smiled)

Have us on La goes pier after which the depth of about 1.5 were found Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm not suited pose an apple box Golden pilots not quite conveniently so as close lie near platforms. Pick a between holder of fidera reinforced OFFBOX XS Feeder ARM or Preston Holder fidera reinforced DUTCH MASTER XS ARM can and RIVE

Stop-Tranzit
Himself recently ozadachilsya similar question for platforms - if questioning a tripod, then maximally close to water not raspolozhishsya, not tawdry.
Has tried questioning and Golden Ketchevskuyu a tripod, and Flagmanovskuyu (which has very long its feet and their distribution), and even simply fix the Iight ahead telescopic bar shtrychku flagship (with on the drill, which quite confidently is worth), not found find out real hairdryer-shui :disappointed:

Literally today received Dutch the Master Armes, consider as will with him.

Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm, in my opinion, is famously will be more appropriate for chairs (which just wobbles in all directions), but for platforms will a bit not the, especially for "difficult" Bank.

Che
Await the your input pro Dutch Master Armes.

Where’Dutch Master Armes.

Che wrote:

Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm, in my opinion, is famously will be more appropriate for chairs (which just wobbles in all directions), but for platforms will a bit not the, especially for "difficult" Bank.

Ah here is I this and had in view. And many athletes at all enjoy simple prestonovskim Armom with one point fastening, for convenience transportation. And Vadim me zafukal :D
But I him plyusanul, so chair in alternative mean and not will Sell. So as with my 1.76 and 60kg platform carrying the full naslozhdenie :D

Last edited by DangerousQ7 (Jul 15 2014 20:36:57)

duffy333 wrote:

More just I like use in this as a DUTCH ROD REST again same from Preston.

Sergei, and what better - a long or a short?
As you thinking Preston Method Feeder Rest, which with crocheted with one hand, saved from staskivaniya fidera in water Tuzikom until 3 kg?

Me short well lack. But this deal personal preferences and habits. And here is grebenki as something not root I have :dontknow:
Not enjoyed I metodnym. But think if he will stand on trinoge, then Catch a little bit of a can, and this well enough, to react. If not, the then pooch or I'm gonna and turn its can - sometimes are outfitted with such kilograms species, that a divo made by where have them so much badass motherfuckers are never fast o.o.

Stop-Tranzit
’ in Rybatskom Rye, took away the latest (or one of the last).

Tried resilience Dutch Master Armes in household conditions (wife of course with me porzhala, even couple of compromising photo made :crazy:).
Blue print conclusion such is: Resilience to fluctuations under Quick on pace pedany is not a bad, but if to bet on front pace the most platforms, then will be much better. Will try tomorrow on the evening have all of this deal on water.
Text or platform parity to Penn Station Kompakt

Last edited by Che (Jul 16 2014 23:37:58)

All Hi! Advise from the experience feeder-carefully under chair Preston with square 25 with their feet, to him there is Pedana. Harvest d on Dnieper River. There is course flagmanavskaya, not udobnaya- need to questioning far in water, prigruzhat, falls sometimes from strong wind. On feeder-carefully d questioning khevik, Zammatarovskiy, not easy). Want take times and not spare no. Interestingly RIVE be appropriate under 25 square its feet? Thank you

Dmitr

I think under Preston best be appropriate Preston. :D That such for example: Holder fidera reinforced OFFBOX XS Feeder ARM.
I have lies such without affairs. Send buy - of food in lichku. :flag:

Bohrmann explain its problem))

On Dutch the Master Armes already the Arab a neck here is thus three barashkam (those, which fix position the arma) :mad:
http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/resized/_________________4df89d1a6899f_200x200.jpg

Want reverse their on normal, as and at the other body kit.':
http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/resized/PRESTON__________4fc3a0f830168_200x200.jpg

Can who knows, where their can be buy?
OFFBOX / 34 - they or not?

https://www.prestoninnovations.com/Prod … OX-SPARES#

All, Hi. Polamal Holder fidera reinforced with. Preston OBP XS Feeder ARM, namely ears fastening screw-bolts to become. D thankful for any information. http://sg.uploads.ru/t/luCo6.jpg

Valerius wrote:

Всем, привет. Поламал Держатель фидера усилен. PRESTON OBP XS FEEDER ARM, а именно  ушко крепления болта к ноге. Буду благодарен за любую информацию.

Как я понял поломка произошла в районе сгиба?
Это ихняя болезнь,особенно ломаются в холодное время года,Проще его не снимать с ноги вообще, дабы избежать эту проблему в дальнейшем....Но коль такое сучилось есть два способа,Купить петельку и с помошную инструмента и рук туда её приспособить,надёжный вариант.Мене надёжный :На место поломки вырезать по размеру кусок стропы и вклеить её с помощью эпоксидной смолы,но учитываю пропорцию отвердителя дабы не потеряла эластичность иначе опять обломается.

Last edited by Sven (Apr 10 2015 01:24:22)

+1

I, too, broken, only with other hand
't seek where buy deal plastic
To fix

Siv wrote:

I, too, broken, only with other hand
't seek where buy deal plastic
To fix

'm even have made already but not with plastic, and with royalnoy deal. If I am not mistaken?! Siv
Saw in topic • I'll sell you. •

Appeared on "flagship" such feeder-carefully
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … feeder-arm
What he has the functional especially and advantages, if to compare with XS-Armom?
Seems not convenient due to lack of constructive regulation "upward-down."

Last edited by Den2811 (Apr 4 2016 08:05:11)

The Beautiful fignovina, not more, as the me. Long was playing on the Stripper in the hands of, not change options use, but the that is missing option 5m down the this indeed minus. In my opinion. Although on lyubitelya, "things That you))

Den2811 wrote:

ready. On "flagship" such feeder-carefully
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … feeder-arm
What he has the functional especially and advantages, if to compare with XS-Armom?
Seems not convenient due to lack of constructive regulation "upward-down."

Edited Den2811 (Today 08 :05: 11)

In this video Sergei Puzanov on 17 minute tells about all prelestjah stingy caused to

As the me interesting decision, but the price bites.

Ah as option. And the that "the price bites" so in samodelkinom execution, yes with powder painting, will come maximum 400 UAH.

ProDiJ wrote:

In this video Sergei Puzanov on 17 minute tells about all prelestjah stingy caused to

Ah, suppose, importantly advantage-free place and opportunity a long wiring.
And than worse on XS establish DELUXE DUTCH Feeder REST -STANDART and reverse carefully on the contestant-same stance, that and on video tri-junction, established DELUXE DUTCH Feeder REST -STANDART in parallel platform? As here on 10 th minute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ejgBno1xI (incidentally, judging by outcomes speeches "have this guy absolutely the right logistics location hinged")
The only clear advantage 6600m, that the structure is worth, as frozen.

Last edited by Den2811 (Apr 4 2016 20:45:58)

Den2811 wrote:

Nu, suppose, importantly advantage-free place and opportunity a long wiring.
And than worse on XS establish DELUXE DUTCH Feeder REST -STANDART and reverse carefully on the contestant-same stance, that and on video tri-junction, established DELUXE DUTCH Feeder REST -STANDART in parallel platform? As here on 10 th minute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ejgBno1xI (incidentally, judging by outcomes speeches "have this guy absolutely the right logistics location hinged")
The only clear advantage 6600m, that the structure is worth, as frozen.

Edited Den2811 (Today 20 :45: 58)

I not am owner stingy caused to use the debate with you not can. Likely this is only attempt to burzhuinov create a new food commodities in fiderarmostroenii and cut down cache.

Basilashvili wrote:

Nu as option. And the that "the price bites" so in samodelkinom execution, yes with powder painting, will come maximum 400 UAH.

The kind yes, the price smallness of hike. As and on many threads he has "not the first need" from Preston's. Here is in Samodelkakh forumchanin himself "Arab" made:
Make Sam 2

I,, too, itself made couple of puzanovskikh feeder-armov, I like.

Alexnord wrote:

I,, too, itself made couple of puzanovskikh feeder-armov, I like.

Puzanovskikh? This any?