All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 2

Reel Dayva 2

Posts 331 to 360 of 1000

Vadkh wrote:

A that then me to speak

You today need not to speak, you listen. Ah in sense toasts,. Napoletano.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu in sense toasts,. Napoletano.

Not tomorrow drive cars, on fishing. In Monday, at work rightly move in club celebrate, there and get to splurge :crazyfun:

Judging by Nordic walking Daiwa Sargo SS4500 the long FINE (model 2014) already in Kyiv in EMS. Tomorrow on the morning'll take a look will its tamozhit or not (a fucking limit in 150 the euro for international premises :disappointed:) and if all normal, then'll pick up. If abnormally, then, too, 'll pick up :D A the hands are itching a new "toy" watch :jumping:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 13 2014 22:55:42)

+3

And it not understand, Sergei as you so quickly has peaked? I paid in Tuesday, order confirm letter time come in environment, track Number gave in Friday, now on status • Dispatch from outward office of exchange • sho after come to mean? And place stay - Fukuoka, she for week still nowhere not then departed thingy, isn't?

Dispatch from outward office of exchange- FUKUOKA
I so understand, that status - prepared to exports, and can be already to, where is this raze not determine, until not will exports in Kyiv, I.M.H.O.,.
What service delivery, simple mail, that says site selling and on track number? Or another service delivery?

Yes, on logic to from Fukuoka, track beats on EMS do which gave in letter with ish track.

Last edited by up6uc (Oct 14 2014 12:38:04)

up6uc wrote:

Yes, on logic to from Fukuoka, track beats on EMS do which gave in letter with ish track.

Many depends on where look. I have on one data coil still in Japan "prove", and on other already to home've driven.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

Many depends on where look. I have on one data coil still in Japan "prove", and on other already to home've driven.

And where still can be watch? On EMS Ukraine track not beats.

up6uc wrote:

A where still can be watch? On EMS Ukraine track not beats.

Better perhaps have duffy333ask. I have the most rapid and an exact information on mails Russia was. Still were options, if not consumerism, at home have a look-see exile.

up6uc wrote:

A where still can be watch? On EMS Ukraine track not beats.

Can be try here: http://www.trackitonline.ru/?CCode=RU

up6uc wrote:

them block not understand, Sergei as you so quickly has peaked? I paid in Tuesday, order confirm letter time come in environment, track Number gave in Friday, now on status • Dispatch from outward office of exchange • sho after come to mean? And place stay - Fukuoka, she for week still nowhere not then departed thingy, isn't?

Not worry about it. We as something quite recently with mate received parcel simultaneously sent from Japan. Truth from different stores in different category: Prefectures of. He received its in Monday,, and I the whether in environment, then whether in Thursday. And why so KhZ :dontknow:
If product already [(collect), and then dispatched in country appointments (here is this as times Dispatch from outward office of exchange), then there already all must go normally. With of the time as sending was Dispatchand before time until it not arrives in point reception countries appointments (arrival at inward office of exchange) track not beats and no amount new records on him not emerge.
Also much depends on through what track-service beats track - I have through official page EMS Ukraine until today morning track at all not fought :dontknow:. However this always so was. But I'm using on I obtained devices involved TrackCheker (it is donated in Appstore) in which can be care a to track parcel several postal operators. Here is I have and were being shot Pochta Japan and EMS Ukraine. All changes on requests on track came from Post Japan.

duffy333 wrote:

Everyone changes on requests on track came from Post Japan.

I have mail Japan normally represented a information until sending was in Japan, and then alyamsis. :dontknow:

Link

Took away I katushechku from EMS. Not tamozhili o.o. - KhZ foretell which course they there consider, and consider / not consider the cost of s means of delivery in a common value of product :dontknow:, a FACT the, that quite recently under virtually the same the sum on invoysu (on couple of dollars less) I pay for rastamozhku. Hue, pittance, but pay.

So, on kutushentsii. Incidentally full its name on box Procargo SS4500:
She the Beautiful :glasses: - Oh, black girl-Oh, black girl such a.
Klipsa IS! Under than the right - "rings." And podpruzhinena she, too, correctly - the slinky Godliness on on the "cloves" and with of butt-end held shayboy. In short, as write the British HIP - High Impact Protection line clip:cool:
Friction clutch such same as and on my Blaste - dliiiiiiiiiiinnyy :D UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag).
Shpuli with my Kastizmom absolutely and fully vzaimozamenyaemye :cool: zhyttja as this neato!

Dayva made very nedurstvennyy "Designer" on base one mechanism: Now can be order different on conceals shpuli and different friktsiony (knoby) and on airline obtain on base one coils decisions that suited to very different styles and species industrialized fishing. This coil, which on airline with transshipment withdrew in 220 dollars, fully kills his English the look CAST’IZM 25 QDA, have which in of England on 300-350 ?- she simply doubled cheaper. Even if borrow not on the most cheap references.

Aleksu74 immediately its not'll trade you everything - the comrades who-karpyatnikam initially'll show :playful:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 14 2014 17:09:36)

+5

duffy333
Cerega, you nut on clutch from Cust 'vibe turn it down a little on hag and will Kvykdrakhg :crazyfun:

So I OK already this all popereproboval-poperestavlyal. And after this came to their conclusions I have - I OK such, that until himself not cop a feel not feel :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 14 2014 15:52:15)

duffy333 wrote:

klipsa IS! Under than the right - "rings."

Yokhuuuuu. And I already rallied in Epittsentre rivets seek :D

duffy333 wrote:

Aleksu74 immediately its not'll trade you everything - the comrades who-karpyatnikam initially'll show

Ah let look people, me not pity :). I have another problem. F-fuck., not can nowhere 20 hover near $buy. Prozhivu. :D . Boom seek.

I and in UAH accept payments. About rate vienosimies 8-)

Text or: I still and Ekseler a new (model 2014) ordered to Seryoga ambient could its to open, redesign your-watch and learn its conclusion :D Truth will in size 3,500 - me under certain needs is necessary coil with vymotkoy accurately such same as and have Blast 3520.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 14 2014 17:26:49)

+1

Bought coil Daiwa Megaforce records - X 3050 on http://flagman.kiev.ua/. Wu coils there is taking extremity of piston rod we've got enfilading, somewhere 2-3 mm. How this crucially, and as cure?

Last edited by Вячеслав1982 (Oct 14 2014 18:52:34)

duffy333 wrote:

. Friction clutch such same as and on my Blaste - dliiiiiiiiiiinnyy :D UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag.

Fikhnya, couple minutes big deal. That on Blaste, that on this new. Spring in gayke is changing on vtulochku, and have you kuikdrag. D on days Kaldiyu so recast, will illustrate.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Took her I katushechku from EMS. Not tamozhili - KhZ foretell which course they there consider, and consider / not consider the cost of s means of delivery in a common value of product, a FACT the, that quite recently under virtually the same the sum on invoysu (on couple of dollars less) I pay for rastamozhku. Hue, pittance, but pay.

So, on kutushentsii. Incidentally full its name on box Procargo SS4500:
She the Beautiful - Oh, black girl-Oh, black girl such a.
Klipsa IS! Under than the right - "rings." And podpruzhinena she, too, correctly - the slinky Godliness on on the "cloves" and with of butt-end held shayboy. In short, as write the British HIP - High Impact Protection line clip
Friction clutch such same as and on my Blaste - dliiiiiiiiiiinnyy UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag).
Shpuli with my Kastizmom absolutely and fully vzaimozamenyaemye zhyttja as this neato!

Dayva made very nedurstvennyy "Designer" on base one mechanism: Now can be order different on conceals shpuli and different friktsiony (knoby) and on airline obtain on base one coils decisions that suited to very different styles and species industrialized fishing. This coil, which on airline with transshipment withdrew in 220 dollars, fully kills his English the look CAST’IZM 25 QDA, have which in of England on 300-350 ?- she simply doubled cheaper. Even if borrow not on the most cheap references.

Aleksu74 immediately its not'll trade you everything - the comrades who-karpyatnikam initially'll show.

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 17 :09: 36)

Katushechka Angelin. Sergei but on Rampeydzh 180 that better will look Blast's or Procargo SS4500?

Me more Daiwa Blast 3520 likes :D
But if choose purely colored between Kastizmom and Prokargo, then this Prokargo - me very like reel in the black color. Immediately in sight, that "worker tool", not golden "the high-hat for Visiting", as with Kastizmom - all on coil is staring, and not on place it :crazyfun:
Although have Prokargo color not quite black - so as material corps Zaion (I so understand any karbono-plastic hell is that), then the Japanese not kept at and bukhnuli there spangles o.o.. It so like and not in sight if not look that closely, but in bright light of Corps a little bit of a perelivaetstso - purely "a raven wing" :D

And so of course Prokargo, as and Kastizm, very a worthy coil: Pull, vymotka - all present. Plus the availability of correct clips. Ah and the depth of shpuli bekingom forces routinely the jury.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 15 2014 22:27:35)

duffy333 wrote:

“I don’t more Daiwa Blast 3520 likes
But if choose purely colored between Kastizmom and Prokargo, then this Prokargo - me very like coils in the black color. Immediately in sight, that "worker tool", not golden "the high-hat for Visiting", as with Kastizmom - all on coil is staring, and not on place it
Although have Prokargo color not quite black - so as material corps Zaion (I so understand any karbono-plastic hell is that), then the Japanese not kept at and bukhnuli there spangles. It so like and not in sight if not look that closely, but in bright light of Corps a little bit of a perelivaetstso - purely "a raven wing"

But as on correlation of the first ring-dozen shpuli?

Precisely because of ratio "the first ring / dozen shpuli" me Blast's and likes on Rampadzhe 4.20 / 180. Although with Kastizmom on ordinary and power zabrosakh I have problems with zakhlestami not was. Yes and 3-6 on vymotke I as something not felt. Can because, that the first ring all ??? enough far is worth.
And dozen shpul have Kastizma and Prokargo the same - and on "lips", and on "pleats."

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 15 2014 23:12:59)

duffy333 wrote:

It so like and not in sight if not look that closely, but in bright light of Corps a little bit of a perelivaetstso - purely "a raven wing" :D
Ah and the depth of shpuli bekingom forces routinely the jury.

Have them still the first Serteyty painted were in blue metalic. Not travel-Russian language. :crazyfun:
But such ideal laying already not will. :flag:

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 15 2014 22:37:43)

duffy333 wrote:

But if choose purely on the color of between Kastizmom and Prokargo, then this Prokargo - me very like coils in the black color. Immediately in sight, that "worker tool", not golden "the high-hat for Visiting", as with Kastizmom - all on coil is staring, and not on place it

Not, ah f-fuck.. Already discussed all blestochki on abroad :crazyfun:, and I its still not saw :D. I already in turn'm - Slippery to swim it. Stepanych on on a Saturday rang already. I already have learned, sho even a few weekends Kormoranom d harvest. :D

Yes you uspagoysya! I a hundred times already so did :crazyfun:
Tomorrow'll trade you everything. Perhaps :confused:.

Incidentally, about spangles - have Blasta accurately so same with corps. And nothing - enleve gladly :)

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 15 2014 23:52:28)

And that karpyatniki said? To live will? :crazyfun:

Only tomorrow'll show. Can still on exhibition has to receive - modicum any novelty will Presentation :crazyfun:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Can still on exhibition has to receive - modicum any novelty will Presentation

:D :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 2