All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 2

Reel Dayva 2

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

VDA wrote:

interior sprout shtangentsirkulem :) :tomato: Zamerit dozen axis and domestic dozen rollers and some porcupines will dig in the right direction.

Not became in advance respond, there is and shtangel and other measuring implements. 8-) But there clenched not quite ordinary and if their to change on bearings need to still and goal lead ship types- wet, so as clenched there in and organizations Tbilisi-dip forms. Me easier have eggs ezhikam, that I in general the and made.

Thank you for sending a photo and the link.
Now, we will buy the same reel soon to examine it for the line roller.
We think it will arrive in a few days.
When we figure it out, we will give you a mail again.

Best regards,

Akira Kato
HEDGEHOG STUDIO Co.,Ltd.

2014-07-23 23 :1 5 GMT + 09 :0 0 Vadim <vkhan@list.ru>:
> Dear Akiro Kato.
>
> The link, reel for the English market.
> I bought the reel in Japan. Reel has another spool and color.
> http://all.daiwa21.com/fishing/item/ree … index.html
> But I think that they have the same Line Roller. node.
>
> Regards, Vadym
>
>
>
> Wed, 23 ohboli 2014 20 :51: 11 + 0900 from Sync: STUDIO
> <international@hedgehog-studio.com>:
>
> Dear Vadym Khoroshikh
>
> Alright, please have a look at the following page.
> http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/product/castizm-25-qda
> Is your reel exactly the same ??
>
> If your reel is different from that, please send some photos of your
> reel so that we could be sure what you need for the Line Roller.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Akira Kato
> HEDGEHOG STUDIO Co.,Ltd.

In two nutshell: They me have sent exile on England Kastizm, I in the answer exile on Japanese option.
They will buy such katukher, inspect and released set of balls to him.
Can be idt and different ways to goal, importantly achieve.

Vadkh wrote:

In two nutshell: They me have sent exile on England Kastizm, I in the answer exile on Japanese option.

In short, has puzzled you their on full :crazyfun: But on logic have these two coils the component base must be a common.

duffy333 wrote:

But on logic have these two coils the component base must be a common.

Ah and I pro, too,. On at they me a British katukhu got. Have them under its nose its grains there is. 're trying making dumb-ass :crazyfun:

Took away I today its Daiwa Cast 'ZM 25QD! Kharoshenkaya katushechka :love:
On the morning call with EMS (mobile is specified was in invoyse) and was asked far send courier with files to pay for - there need was pay even 4000m2 as well as 36grn. (3 dollar / 2.20 the euro) for customs forging parcel for of physical Faces and himself a customs collection in the sum 83grn 46kop (7.20 dollar / 's 5.40 the euro). I thought and said, that himself'll be there and'll pick up. 760.46 coil cost in 245 dollars and 15 minutes to pay for accounts (one on place and the other in bank account). Remained only shpulku until mind bring.

In goes supplies itself the coil (on one another's feet proudly written MADE IN CHINA), a little sack for transportation (nothing something remarkable, but let will), "practicable" on shpulyu (clips the there is no - than same still list poor Japanese the cord under transport, goal lead plastic varying degrees thickness (2 white a thicker and 3 black's a little bit thinner), black nakleechka type from gossamer rubber (type on domestic the surface paws, coils - in instructions there is the with similar) and regulation. Regulation on 99% on Japanese, but owing to what inhabitants Countries Rising sun of his hand not only in katushkostroenii, but and in brushstroke is painted cartoons, understand that to what very simply - and why 3 holes on "pleats" shpuli, and as wash coil, and as questioning it lesoukladyvatelya under zabrose, and vast. There same and erecting scheme.
Mastication in format .pdf and resolving 150 dpi:

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/fzdjo.png

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 24 2014 16:00:44)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Took her I today its Daiwa Cast 'ZM 25QD! Kharoshenkaya katushechka

Sergei, you wait, wait, wait its extoll the, let my first otgruzyat. :crazyfun: A the with them already problems began, diftsit however. Me perishing and discount from Aksia gave and bonuses from Rakutena, in short bane of our fricking existence can also optionally send surprises every two hours, and here is concert tours all not Fund look, some bad people. :D some porcupines ??? ?? ? ? on the third day already in apartment delivered parcel.

My 17 th was relegated, and 22 th was already in Kyiv. Ah and then here is this with customs.
And which discount gave?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 24 2014 16:15:58)

duffy333 wrote:

My 17 th was relegated, and 22 th was already in Kyiv. Ah and then here is this with customs.
And which discount gave?

Edited duffy333 (Today 16 :15: 58)

Ah. Let us hope, wife ticket tours I have already today bought. Have time would obtain until Check-Out.

Music deleted tax, and today Rakuten sent free delivering (ah and why the hell would she me today, Iicaa need a was), discount 1,000 ?on purchase, and whole page any something situation-bonus (still not Egypt, there all on Japanese). Ah in general zavlekukha, however as and last time.

duffy333
Seryoga, me instructions I with three holes cut out of it, too, is amused by :crazyfun:
Oleg, and discount there such - sepukku for free with transshipment on house :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

duffy333
Oleg, and discount there such - sepukku for free with transshipment on house

This yes, they such regularly countrymen. :crazyfun:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Magazin deleted tax, and today Rakuten sent free delivering (ah and why the hell would she me today, Iicaa need a was), discount 1,000 ?on purchase, and whole page any something situation-bonus (still not Egypt, there all on Japanese).

Simply celebration some, and after all the coil quite recently withdrew o.o.
"Let's dig in! Hurry up! Buy painting! ":crazyfun:

And who tell pollsters, how many will is worth such a the coil, if order directly with Japan Daiwa 14 Surf Basia 25 25QD Spining Reel from Japan New. 't seek to itself to new turnamentam, me seems this was it comes in the most times.

Last edited by оксиген (Jul 24 2014 18:34:58)

If she is worth on sites-posrednikakh from 347 until have dollars (for example, hereor here), then and in Japan it must hardly cost more. Plus hard time delivering 25-30 dollars. Plus rastamozhka - but if invoice can be underscore, then this able avoid. But I something its on plat and Rakuten not found :dontknow: Perhaps Vadim ask, to he "his" a Japanese man for this coil asked?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 24 2014 19:49:18)

duffy333 wrote:

Perhaps Vadim ask, to he "his" a Japanese man for this coil asked?

Can and ask. There is no problems. 8-)

Already wrote.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 24 2014 20:16:13)

+1

Incidentally, here is on ChM2014 Frenchman but on kastizm 25, with 40 sec on 2 :0 7.
Truth not in sight, decided to he question with klipsoy, or not

duffy333 wrote:

If she is worth on sites-posrednikakh from 347 until have dollars (for example, here or here), then and in Japan it must hardly cost more.

Now found its on auction, until the price 277 dollars, but the price blockages 315 dollars.
But this auction zamorochnyy, need to her there on ultimately keep. Sharyus on him for orienting, price. Himself not risk.

Che
Coil very similar but me seems, that this is not castes Ism.

http://sf.uploads.ru/G1RCW.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/Jpmlk.jpg

Have its amelioration not in sight metallized the back an onlay. Although can and be wrong. Painful for the quality of nikudyshnee.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 24 2014 22:12:53)

On video like "two butts" brilliantly-a metal there is no

Ah for Sola on video shpulya great arc.

Che wrote:

Nu for Sola on video shpulya great arc.

Yes crusade, this not Dayva at all. This we with mogem on Japan markets to do everything else around.

oksigen
Cerega, Japanese will find for you coils.

Dear Vadym

Thank you for new inquiry.
Ok, I will check the reel in this weekend and let you know.

Thank you very much!!

Kazu

duffy333 wrote:

My 17 th was relegated

Fuck's mail says, that my today rescue team from Gavar left. Our mail until speaks out, in sight Vadim've oversold its. :crazyfun:

I have on site "local" EMS trekking not fought until moment arrival in country :dontknow: Seizing an with computer http://www.track-trace.com/post, and with yablokoustroystv TrackChecker- these "from" and "until" show.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 25 2014 18:07:19)

duffy333
Seryoga, report with a few snapshots of, with you. :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

Seizing an with computer http://www.track-trace.com/post

So she on yaponapochtu me) sent o.o.. Mail Russia already got reliable,, too, shows all. Zhdems.

Today visited Music Flagman like spin coils Dayva. On eyes met a new 14 year Kaldiya 3,000, very liked the easy, move the best, that I was playing on the Stripper the last time, Daiwa TD-INADDR 3,000, too, class, but the size of the on khevik service was, but then me in hands gave Serteyt and I begun to see clearly, it turns out there is move even better. But the size of the and the price've made a dent in impression.

Last edited by оксиген (Jul 26 2014 21:40:33)

оксиген wrote:

but then me in hands gave Serteyt and I begun to see clearly, it turns out there is move even better. But the size of the and the price've made a dent in impression.

And that Kaldii 3,500 -4000 there is no in no clothing left. They under khevik - "the most deffke cucumber."
Wait couple of days, after responds and all will DC.

оксиген wrote:

. On eyes met a new 14 year Kaldiya 3,000, very liked the easy, move the best, that I was playing on the Stripper the last time, Daiwa TD-INADDR 3,000, too, class, but the size of the on khevik service was.

A new clave until Sola - as on foot until Moon Illusion.

Yes, under khevik nothing there is no, all under spining maximum 3,000, and pro Copa I read that this suit stereotyped katuschki with Kaldiey and the price on them virtually similar

Last edited by оксиген (Jul 26 2014 22:41:52)

G R E Y wrote:

New clave until Sola - as on foot until Moon Illusion

Copa, too, there is a new Link, only there in large size peredatka not fidernaya. And have Kaldii naia the.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Jul 27 2014 09:10:38)

Олег 32 wrote:

Copa, too, there is a new Link, only there in large size peredatka not fidernaya.

Coglasen, not figs on him look.

Now there is mass new coils under feeder:
- Blast's.
- KastIzm.
- surf - What...? Basia 25, 35,45.
- SS from West.
Not believing particularly expensive - What...? Basia Tornamentov, Basayrov. Prices from 250 dollars until 1,000. Choose not want.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 2