All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 2

Reel Dayva 2

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

Of course're changing, have you these bearings as have a Roger gutalinu, and me where take?. And bearings shiman and PADI stink at this DG 6 + modicum Ballets by Karol Szymanowski liquid butter, on Sjusj?en it into a top story surplus deleted and use). And if budget option as like, Jackson, viva, then’XADO razbodyazhennaya until fortune fluffy and myakoy autogeneous oils on which written for Bangladeshi garment machines, treasures uzyumitelno. And sho ?iaeou? :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Simple burying need cautiously such forums have to read, here as with honey. Encyclopedia providing comprehensive coverage, after reading all (chronic) diseases except pregnancy and fever "of knee-capping. And here rethink one starts, that why I like, then what here guanom call, suggests on thought ca and I such himself. The thinking why have heave the kind or a different the coil not unraveled, and must same after all already. As then people a and gets caught without MOVIE tens of years and without bearings in lesoukladyvateli and vast etc) interestingly this all guys and rightly, even not doubt, but have are several't questions and give the answer, too, on language for suit, already couple of years someone not gives of import answer:
1 that same means parameter - Has Max. Burden on Friction clutch? Its opinion do I under itself.
2 what parameters respond for maximum used cargoes under zabrose and vymatyvanie?
3 if with peredatkoy understandable as she affects top marginal weight with whom works coil, then the size of the coils and as a consequence shpuli expense of moreover, that spigot more means and weight more can be for this tap?
4 not can understand as on destruction coils affects impose dire, those not under become a coil scale?
Ah and so:
Looking / creepin, that katu 14exceler will good instrument, and when they will in trades abroad? Watched more 4,000 size there is no and here is..., that on my learning on ekstrakhevi and with headings, under 180gr need what thread to 5500 on Shimane ili5000 dayve, what's your reaction to please. Not third strictly for post. I active lover of, but unfortunately entire the intel and about everything account for around digging up on their own. Have us these affairs across area not very. So even service not find under desire to in area. And now think a certain he me with ekseydzhami yes prestonami run a PCR, after obkurki if applicable, themes) I every season oil there figachu :D

In advance thankful, Alexander.

Please can you tell me who in rate than differs BRADIA 4,000 from SERTATE 3,500 by medium assemble and Newark, Characteristics. About two an extra $bearings know, can there is still what constructive differences? And as DRADIA in terms of reliability and be durable exploitation? :dontknow:

Freemason wrote:

Say, is please who in rate than differs BRADIA 4,000 from SERTATE 3,500 on materials assemble and Newark, Characteristics. About two an extra $bearings know, can there is still what constructive differences? And as DRADIA in terms of reliability and be durable exploitation?

Then on Bradii plastic, else almost all equally. There is and Bradiya, and Sert. Podshiniki TMI Ukraine helps and there, and there. On reliability. Ah so same as and Sert think.

zloyartist wrote:

. Give the answer, too, on language for suit, already couple of years someone not gives of import answer:
1 that same means parameter - Has Max. Burden on Friction clutch? Its opinion do I under itself.

I understand so: Expense of alarms braking washers can be regulate effort, under which will a scroll. Shpulya from efforts as it sought to freedom Ryboida.
Usually this 3-5 kg, but case and order 15 and more kg. T. E., this figure work exclusively braking washers coils, but raze not figure capacity the main couples coils.

zloyartist wrote:

2 what parameters respond for maximum used cargoes under zabrose and vymatyvanie?

Under zabrose, if expanding not zaklipsovana - the can be bombarding any the shipments, strain perceives only udilishche, and with shpuli reel only fly down keep the main fishing line of yours / twist are spaced.
And if under zabrose expanding zaklipsovana and the main but in late zabrosa on klipse, then the coil perceives such blow on themselves. The overwhelming majority coils utterly not adapted to such situation - hit on klipse owing to zabrosa with zaklipsovannoy a range - and "the vibrancy" coils directly depends only from "krepkosti" its individual elements. For easing forces strike about clip-on earring account for pripodymat feeder upward, before the fall trough in water, and / or park between klipsoy and puffed attached (banking a rubber, fidergam, a ring from condom and writing and things
Under vymatyvanii weight basic strain commits itself to the main couple reel. Figure capacity the main couples - this ratio the number of coils, for example 4.6 :1 or 6.3 :1. Than less ratio the number of, those stronger the coil.

zloyartist wrote:

3 if with peredatkoy understandable as she affects top marginal weight with whom works coil, then the size of the coils and as a consequence shpuli expense of moreover, that spigot more means and weight more can be for this tap?

Than more dozen shpuli, those further going to fly cargo / there's gravy. With increase in "tap" - perhaps, there is in mind dozen shpuli, on my view, requires greater effort on handle coils for vymatyvaniya of identical weight weight / trough, than under underway diameter shpuli.

zloyartist wrote:

4 not can understand as on destruction reel affects impose dire, those not under become a coil scale.

To understand as, need to spinning basic to tree and close with staples lesoukladyvatelya - or same open with staples, but zaklipsovat basic - and that was forces try to distract the basic and wind its on shpulyu. And immediately same will become clear, that coil - this just pathetically the device for meticulous winding the main (cord / fishing line of yours) on shpulyu, with burden on late not more 100-150 grams. Nor one Designer not designed coil in as a winches for contrast weight in 2-5-10-15 and more kg, unfortunately. So fideristy time to those the, which there is in available: Alone more technology suited under our conditions industrialized fishing, other less, and third at all not fit to as industrialized fishing.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 4 2015 18:36:45)

zloyartist wrote:

simple burying need cautiously such forums have to read, here as with honey. Encyclopedia providing comprehensive coverage, after reading all (chronic) diseases except pregnancy and fever "of knee-capping. And here rethink one starts, that why I like, then what here guanom call, suggests on thought ca and I such himself.

Not worry about anything :D Just theme search "ideal some tackle" always was, there is and will for a certain circle fishermen slightly not the most the main. Especially in off-season :D Other these not mess around and gets caught fish as are at and can. And third are somewhere between these "poles."

zloyartist wrote:

1 that same means parameter - Has Max. Burden on Friction clutch?

This the weight after which on reassurances producer fully we understand Friction clutch ceased "keep" - such itself "fuse" to foolishly proboscis directed downward at elephant not break the.

zloyartist wrote:

3 if with peredatkoy understandable as she affects top marginal weight with whom works the coil, then the size of the coils and as a consequence shpuli expense of moreover, that spigot more means and weight more can be for this tap?

Parameters coils virtually raze not affect then what weight perfectly happy to neglect - only would klipsa weathering blow the main and the rod not threw up after this. The entire burden on the form rods up lie down. But on vymatyvanie affects the size of the wheels the main couples (than more the better), the magnitude of the peredatki (than less the better) and length pens (than longer the better). Ah and the right Knob certain sensations gives.
The size of the and form of shpuli in primarily affects the as are getting away the main on zabrose - i.e. this influence on expanding. Ah and "small" shpuli on "big" mechanisms particularly not place. And here is contrary case highly often.

zloyartist wrote:

4 not can understand as on destruction reel affects impose dire, those not under become a coil scale?

Pro shpulyu and the rod wrote higher.

zloyartist wrote:

Did you look more 4,000 size there is no and here is..., that on my learning on ekstrakhevi and with headings, under 180gr need what thread to 5500 on Shimane ili5000 dayve, what's your reaction to please.

From dayvy on extra-kheviki often place coils with so same diameter of shpuli as and have Shimanovskikh Ultegr 5500 - this 62mm. For example, Cast 'izm 25QDor Pro Cargo SS 4500- on Forum pro them already should walk in-copied in appropriate themes.
Although powerful and tyagovitaya the coil sea class from Dayva in size 3,500-than 4,000 also can cope with this quietly - I have on same Zemex Rampage (video game) 4.20 / 180 time from time is worth Blast 3520.
"Japanese" 14exceler in size 3,500 I have, too, there is, but on water his still on extra-khevike not has tried.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

then on Bradii plastic, else almost all equally. There is and Bradiya, and Sert. Podshiniki TMI Ukraine helps and there, and there. On reliability. Ah so same as and Sert think.

Oleg thank you. And plastic rotor this critical way?

Freemason wrote:

Oleg thank you. And plastic rotor this critical way?

If would Vadim me about this not said, I still not whatever would even. :D

Maxik87 wrote:

This is not open mockery G R E Y, simply here on Forum in sight as you're helping and helped people in coils. Thank you you even times!

Oops not all and oops not always!

+1

Thank guys, all dissimilar with my perceptions, only a bit clarify like would, namely are correct whether reasoning:
1. Those on fact steam-r "max. Burden on Friction clutch "under Don’t marine fishing, especially under use" thin "the woods, the freak not when until refusing to not was tightening, even with zabrose 185gr inclusive! And under vyvazhivanii all the he not need, so? Me was very confusing to another, that where the stumble where people talked pro maximum nagruzkina it.
2.3 all message was confirmed, thank!
4 to sozhzhaleniyu a respected duffy333 not all, in primarily psychologically, are prepared to buy cordage for such bablishki. My range of was until worth course Union address, so not accidentally pose question (incidentally on who until far not received the answer) about balansnoy center of the spool on Grand4.2 / 180 in time, price diapazanoe. And here is zhdems 14exceler-as understood Ekaty "and byudzhetna and Good)

"Simply theme search" ideal some tackle "always was, there is and will for a certain circle fishermen slightly not the most the main. Especially in off-season Other these not mess around and gets caught fish as are at and can. And third are somewhere between these "poles." "
Here is here is, I confidently on the middle then. And on reason moreover, that I created nothing to acquire shock / spin do not proactively can, then at all calamity. And what the constantly lacks, like all and the, but as not so)

With respect and gratitude, Alexander)

zloyartist wrote:

. And under vyvazhivanii all the he not need, so.

Question, of course, an interesting.
Many tune Friction clutch on effort, under which work Friction clutch before, than break ceasing, under vyvazhivanii Ryboida.
Я поступаю немного по-другому: ловлю с полностью затянутым фрикционом, и только когда сядет Рыбоид порядка 1,5-2,5 кг, и более, то быстренько отпускаю-подтягиваю туды-сюды гайку фрикциона до момента, когда от рывков Рыбоида начинает срабатывать трещотка и шпуля немного прокручивается - и в то же время, когда Рыбоид не дергается, идет к берегу спокойно, то трещетка не срабатывает, шпуля не прокручивается, основная худо-бедно, но наматывается на шпулю - другими словами, моя настройка фрикциона, при вываживании, абсолютно не связана с разрывной поводка, а всецело зависит от силы рывков Рыбоида, как-то так.

+1

Dood wrote:

The subject, of course, an interesting.
Many tune Friction clutch on effort, under which work Friction clutch before, than break ceasing, under vyvazhivanii Ryboida.
Я поступаю немного по-другому: ловлю с полностью затянутым фрикционом, и только когда сядет Рыбоид порядка 1,5-2,5 кг, и более, то быстренько отпускаю-подтягиваю туды-сюды гайку фрикциона до момента, когда от рывков Рыбоида начинает срабатывать трещотка и шпуля немного прокручивается - и в то же время, когда Рыбоид не дергается, идет к берегу спокойно, то трещетка не срабатывает, шпуля не прокручивается, основная худо-бедно, но наматывается на шпулю - другими словами, моя настройка фрикциона, при вываживании, абсолютно не связана с разрывной поводка, а всецело зависит от силы рывков Рыбоида, как-то так.

Whether likewise, even with center of the spool with "rapid" friktsionom. T. E. Increasingly personally. Of a much on gap defence wakes up aggressivity? This that me under a change of diameter defence wakes up aggressivity placemark to bet on friktsione under pioneering on gap.

I from parts of with you agree, likewise, only I in thawing the freak not putting any goddamned pressure. He tight, as for zabrosa dire kormakov, but his well can be krutnut, but here is ceasing directly not survive. So say an epilogue to an account for on the form, and then in the process "paintings" osloblyayu.
For marine industrialized fishing Building tools for example in 30librov not in wonder and even little, there and understandable, that than higher this parameter the better. And in feeder I so understand strongly head these slaughter - Nah) Brightest memory from my especially some under it comes to shagging povodkami 0,08-0.1 diameter)

Greetings all! Need advice. Us in city brought new EXELERI 2014. Only in maksimalke in 3,000 size. Can be his put on a psychic, share Council?
I honestly oboldel when saw. Just over 6,000 Russians rubles.

Maxik87 wrote:

Greetings all! Need advice. Us in city brought new EXELERI 2014. Only in maksimalke in 3,000 size. Can be his put on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, share Council?
I honestly oboldel when saw. Just over 6,000 Russians rubles.

Can be.

Shpulya the spare in goes there is? If there is, then this model for the European market and there high peredatka - 5.6 :1 and 95sm for turnover exhausting "on passport." But think, that with traction for the medium will all DC

Vadkh and 3,500 can be better will or he on khevik more's rational? Simply for him need in Moscow then to go, and here like under through, but only 3,000 (.

duffy333 wrote:

Shpulya the spare in goes there is? If there is, then this model for the European market and there high peredatka - 5.6 :1 and 95sm for turnover exhausting "on passport." But think, that with traction for the medium will all DC

Frankly immediately not boy left all alone He on replenishing, simply had turned a and understood that things That you! From astonishment forgot pro increasingly. Now. Maybe, you'll dial discover.
Said there is no shpuli.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 5 2015 17:57:25)

Means "Japanese fox." But there there are two modification - one "simply" 3,000-to (peredatka 4.7 :1 and 79sm trafficking - unambiguously tyagovitaya-horse), and the second 3000N - with heightened transfer (5.6 :1 and 95sm trafficking).
In size 3,500 Ekselera 14 goes for the Japanese market - peredatka 4.9 :1 and 83sm trafficking. There is no spare shpuli. On khevik becomes normally.
For the European market Ekselera 14 in size 3,500 there is no - there is size 4,000-to or 3,000-to with high peredatkami.

Text or: The price adjust - this the coil in Japan in daunting is worth order 90 dollars.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 5 2015 18:05:06)

duffy333 wrote:

have said: So "Japanese fox." But there there are two modification - one "simply" 3,000-to (peredatka 4.7 :1 and 79sm for turnover - unambiguously tyagovitaya-horse), and the second 3000N - with heightened transfer (5.6 :1 and 95sm for turnover).
In size 3,500 Ekselera 14 goes for the Japanese market - peredatka 4.9 :1 and 83sm for turnover. There is no spare shpuli. On khevik becomes normally.
For the European market Ekselera 14 in size 3,500 there is no - there is size 4,000-to or 3,000-to with high peredatkami.

Vadkh woman suggested that that on Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3.6 can be put 3,000 or as? Simply need to to decide until not bought. Now. Maybe, you discover what modifikatsiya.4.7.1 said.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 5 2015 18:10:57)

Launching. If peredatka 4.7 :1, its and on khevik can be will put time from time. And with 5.6 :1 traction for feeders under a medium (until 80gr maximum) should have to.

duffy333 wrote:

take. If peredatka 4.7 :1, its and on khevik can be will put time from time. And with 5.6 :1 traction for feeders under Volkswagen Jetta TDI (until 80gr maximum) should have to.

Only that said 4.7 to 1. Generally I take for the medium. I when had turned a understood that need to borrow!

zloyartist wrote:

.14exceler-as understood Ekaty "and byudzhetna and Good)

Interestingly, that a represents Laguna E.

Maxik87 wrote:

Vadkh and 3,500 can be better will or he on khevik more's rational?

This already more a major the coil, dimensions 3,500 -4000, she under khevik goes.

Dayva issued Revlos 2015 in the new abroad. One in one with Ekselerom, only Corps from plastic and easier just on 5 grams. Better perishing Ekseler buy.

G R E Y wrote:

Interesting, that a represents Laguna E.

The European substitute for the Japanese the Cross (stage)

http://www.spinkat.ru/item/katushka-dai … _2519.html
Here is met, goes on ekstrakhevi with shipments 140-150 g on svintsu?

Vadkh wrote:

. The European substitute for the Japanese the Cross (stage)

You have in mind this?
http://www.daiwa.com/reel/detail.aspx?id=635#features

G R E Y wrote:

You have in mind this?
http://www.daiwa.com/reel/detail.aspx?id=635#features

The first my the coil, the coil of course that with big hew. She I have as the in Canal has fallen, even: Diving crawl not like seek, but happened fantastic miracle, through week fished out a its, crocheted for it.
So here is, coil has been lying in water week, and stands at all, truth stands at all also poorly as and it was revolving

Last edited by Денис28 (Feb 5 2015 19:25:43)

Denis28She, like, only withdrew. 2014 th year.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 2