All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All! All! All! (Continuation of)

All! All! All! (Continuation of)

Posts 541 to 570 of 970

Thank you! Very pleased.

I congratulate! :flag:

Danser! With, Estonia birthday to! All goods! :flag:

Thank you muddle! Touched for)

Danser
With Day Alekseei!

Thank you)

Danser, with dnyukhoy!:flag:

Thank you Oleg. Increasingly raze not endure anyway until retailer fishing, spend increasingly honestly privileged)

C, Estonia Alekseei Danser!
Health and luck around the!

WILDHUNTER. Thank you huge. Yesterday under football continued otmechanie. Incidentally, then with self-confident and beautiful victory team Russia. If they THAT is what will play and dulshe. The. Okay, won't say anything, as would not jinx it!)

+1

"Ur, we lomim, bend the Swedes"! (With)

Guys, with victory you! :cool:

+2

Арлы wrote:

"Ur, we lomim, bend the Swedes"!

Can this and not patriotic of you, but I not believe in team Ukraine. :dontknow:
And here is brothers Russians exhilarating to. And in primarily bones of game. :cool:

I congratulate all Ukrainian koleg with victory team on football. Good fellows! Shevchenko super! Luck and in further)

http://s19.rimg.info/2b76f00a16a2d298ffe5160388843cdb.gif

Voice extremely satisfied iai?i! Good fellows guys. Long in official matches I not saw SERVICES team Ukraine!

Novel, (RomaD which) I congratulate with, Estonia birthday to and wish him just-just!

FEEDER wrote:

on, (RomaD which) I congratulate with, Estonia birthday to and wish him just-just!

'm gonna join you, I congratulate and wish! :flag:

Viktor Vatsko - commentator games the tournament EURO-2012 host at "Ukraine", awarded with designation "Honoured journalist Ukraine."

Respectable title Viktor Vatsko dubbed by the Decree President # 435 / 2012 "Oh nominations state awards Ukraine" for considerable personal contribution in training and holding in Ukraine final parts of the tournament Europe 2012 on football and high professionalism.

Vecherinok I congratulate! Professional successes in journalism and on water :flag:

Ah nor at itself o.o. My greetings!

Vecherinok, not ah I knew sho you - Uh- - Not gonna, but not knew sho and President so thinks! :D I congratulate with professional success and wish further growth! :cool:
Text or: With you as least beer :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 9 2012 18:32:58)

:cool: Oh! About! About! Such reward of expensive are worth! From the entire souls I congratulate! :cool:

Last edited by mixa (Jul 9 2012 18:42:58)

Geo wrote:

respectable title Viktor Vatsko dubbed by the Decree President

Not feel, until Vitya Vityu in a hickey not ever kisses :love:. Three times, as Lyonya. :D

+1

Ah, - Uh- - Not gonna! Day with you spoke, but modesty your not indicated such event. And for good reason. I would still a thimbleful ordered. I congratulate from souls, this is worth of expensive.

Created something this reeks prostavoy. And together slightly explains his today’s elevated the excitement))

Viktor, from souls I congratulate with high professional recognition of! 'm gonna join you to all vysheskazannym the cheers for. So keep!

Viktor, I congratulate! Lot more exciting games with emotional star status! Successes in a fascinating profession!

Novel BADARDINOVa congratulations with Day Alekseei! :cool:

Wish to move on whale steak enleve - first on one for fishing trip, and then you immediately Three China! :flag:

Romych, with Day Alekseei!

duffy333 wrote:

Romych, with Day Alekseei!

Further digging,, trying to find, from whom from nest Romanov day birth. Has found.
Novel Badardinova, the fishing trainer and athlete, I congratulate! Health and positive of emotions from this life!

I congratulate with Day Alekseei! Health and prosperity!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All! All! All! (Continuation of)