All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All! All! All! (Continuation of)

All! All! All! (Continuation of)

Posts 601 to 630 of 970

VIVA
Vecherinok also we'll second that to the cheers for. Successes you in your interesting work, lifetime of sound health and of course lot more successful fishing trips!)

Vecherinok - Buddy-boy, with dnyukhoy! Whether well and rich! All goods! http://s17.rimg.info/33a7a4f0863b0440187a0c390af12d1a.gif

Teska (38), Villain (33), Maury(49), kolesdoc (40), Vertlyug (38), with Dnem birthday to!

IgoreK wrote:

teska (38), Villain (33), Maury (49), kolesdoc (40), Vertlyug (38), with Day birthday to!

Oops, how many you many! :love:

'm gonna join you and wish! :flag:

Dear comrades,! Health and all goods. With... Happy Birthday! http://s1.uploads.ru/t/7WHlb.gif

Last edited by BAMBUR (Aug 12 2012 00:44:43)

Dood
Moldavian one 8-)

Suggestion understood: Specifically for moldavanina - read more on-rumynski:

Oh, c&#226 ;t de mult mult! :love:

Al&#259 ;t ura&#355 ;i -ne &#351 ;i dorim! :flag:

+1

Not managed Vitya Vatsko casualties medal Inkou journalist Ukraine, as his awaits new, far more responsible and respectable test. If the press not J.J. Cale, then the best fisherman among commentators (ah and the best commentator among fishermen, it is understandable) appointed Vice president not maneuver Whyte FC "Carpathians" (Lviv) and, as I understand, is billowing from of Kyiv on homeland. And I something think, doing something he its account in Facebook rub)

Information about

If all is true, then, vecherinok, luck on the new place! Successes, luck and, importantly, patience - about Dyminskom removed any's chatter on the. Glad for you!)

P. S. I with him got called down on week - he already then kept themselves suspicious. Viktor Cosmonaut Valeri gained - chevoyta, think? And it, you sweating all over, as) :D

Last edited by Carlos (Aug 13 2012 21:24:51)

+2

Ah, Vitya, ah, e?anaaao! :cool: "your" games watched with large gusto! , it is a pity that resigned, but. You know best.... Let-God you just the most good, successes and good fortune on the new an arena! :flag:

Carlos wrote:

about Dyminskom removed any's chatter on the

Ioiae :dontknow:

All involved (and on Donbas other and there) - with Day ’! And spectators and gorlovchan still and with Dnem cities! Kind regards, men!

+1

Big Brother, SEMEM, with day
Varenik!
Whether me well, champion my
Expensive!

Sergei, with Day birthday to! Health, successes and luck.

Seryoga, my greetings!!

Silent wrote:

Seryoga, my greetings!!

:cool:

'm gonna join you, I congratulate, wish! :flag:

And here Expected: Serozha! With day birth! Just-kind regards!

Michal Palych (Mike) with Day Alekseei! Not much to root, not slowing in its, not fall spirit of!

+1

Mike! Mikhail Palych! I congratulate you with Day birth! Health you, luck and successes! Let Your desires obaldevayut from your same opportunities! All goods! :)

+1

BAMBUR wrote:

Michal Palych (Mike) with Day Alekseei! Not much to root, not slowing in its, not fall spirit of!

'm gonna join you! :flag: I wish! :flag:

+1

All today’s imeninnikov with Dnem Alekseei! All goods and just the most best!

Alexey Tigma, with, Estonia birth! :flag:

Lech, congratulations with a day to Alekseei :cool: health, happiness, luck at work. Hi,, slightly luck in a fishing trip not was willing :D

Alexey Tigma! With, Estonia Alekseei! Luck around the! :flag:

Alexei, 'm gonna join you to the cheers for!

Boev wrote:

Alexey Tigma, with, Estonia birth! :flag:

I congratulate! :flag:

Alexey, with song! Kind regards!! 8-)

Thank you, odnoklubniki.

P.S. Sorry, that so late with gratitude. Life took for’s first ten years, and so far's the infrastructure I built, that extricate until not can.

Monster-Crab Shed - with Day Alekseei! :flag:

Text or: Only that in s honor called a new model trough! :cool:

Dood wrote:

Monster-Crab Shed - with... Happy Birthday!

Text or: Only that in s honor called a new model trough!

Here is thank you. Can be in gift one? On memory. :cool:

Responded in BOS

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All! All! All! (Continuation of)