All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Choice filament and hook for as industrialized fishing

Choice filament and hook for as industrialized fishing

Posts 31 to 60 of 83

28 wrote:

in season down on rivers "poppet. Oodles, as on Dnestr, so and on Turunchuke

And he on the cord not determined? :)

Atreydes wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):

In sight, you have in Odessa simply not case down on water.

As something not rebuffed with such problem :jumping:

Spharischen osnaschu Picker and with a cord and fishing line, good the spare shpulya allows, find the exact binary himself, that like.
Incidentally, took out from old reserves very fun as such, here is such a Trabucco T-Force (XPS Match Sinking 150m
'm using for gave in as a the main, on coil not has done, very pleasant in using and on kind of. No one not used such a in as a as / pikernoy?

On past ChM Odesskaya area on Turunchuke in May if am not mistaken, Kolkevich as plywood over Paris, was 7 and 4 in poluzonakh, left homes shpuli with fishing line. Every 5-7th impose - cut your victim's Pater Noster (disambiguation), filming a pound of down, you tie off. Still on 5-7 zabrosov, those who was with fishing line cast his quietly.
Fishing line'm using and such and http://www.rybray.com.ua/katalog/leska/ … eeder.html such, ganglia holds normal, hard as wire, with strong memory, need constantly monitor zakhlest for vershinku.

Atreydes wrote:

In this season first time took in hands Picker, it's stuck in her as such on coil and, honestly, so and not understood, in fix advantage filament before puffed, except prices? Sensitivity falls, gets twisted around, parusit, the tenacity on gap less.

Most important advantage fishing line of yours in what it their entire-( from coils until snap) predisposition of tugging fish better idea any letterhead and clutch combined - she "as forgives" very many the carelessness on vyvazhivanii, which the cord simply not forgive. And this allows use more subtle dog leashes but also and hooks from wire smaller diameter.
Pro low sensitivity with deal on Picker not understood, if honestly :dontknow: Even highly "rubber" filament on pikernykh made it with pikernymi vershinkami normally all show. Yes ,-in hand, as with puffed, of course same there is no. But in case poklevki bonus raskosami interest also insure on vyvazhivanii.
For order to less get all twisted up need a normal the coil and the good raskosami. For Mr. Picker here this the size of the 2,500-3,000 on dura-Ace and model not below Ekseydzha. Fishing line of yours better borrow already proven in game stand it catching - they less pulled and well hold frequent perezabrosy. Ah and pro obkatannye in feeder filament in appropriate topic not times and not two was written.

32 wrote:

And he on cord not determined?

When goes fluff. There not the that on the cord, there on as such such for several minutes collect as can be, that account for only cut off, to lift it is unrealistic)

duffy333 wrote:

The most importantly advantage filament in what it their entire-( from reel until snap) predisposition of tugging fish better idea any blanca and clutch combined - she "as forgives" very many the carelessness on vyvazhivanii, which cord simply not forgive. And this allows use more subtle dog leashes but also and hooks from wire smaller diameter.
Pro low sensitivity with deal on Picker not understood, if honestly :dontknow: Even highly "rubber" fishing line of yours on pikernykh made it with pikernymi vershinkami normally all show. Yes ,-in hand, as with puffed, of course same there is no. But in case poklevki bonus the fishing line is interest also insure on vyvazhivanii.
For order to less get all twisted up need a normal coil and the good raskosami. For Mr. Picker here this the size of the 2,500-3,000 on dura-Ace and model not below Ekseydzha. Filament better borrow already proven in game stand it comes to shagging - they less pulled and well hold frequent perezabrosy. Ah and pro obkatannye in feeder fishing line of yours in appropriate topic not times and not two was written.

Perfectly understand this importantly advantage fishing line of yours, so and ask, in fix the fishing line is wins under it comes to shagging on Picker petty fish? Until I has found the only plus - the price.
About sensitivity Id say so - followed for fishing line in flagship, me consultant said, to I bought these quietly 0.25 mm, the distance had forced small, dozen not critical work, what on piecework. I thought, logic in his nutshell there is. With such fishing line (and can even and real dozen higher), snastyu realistically was not pleased harvest, recognized some imbalance. Its not too shabby blows out, arc from wind choose not perhaps on small kormakakh - Alice in, vobschemoschuschenie, that in the hands of not "violin", and "you dumbass", a medium and the much more delicate with puffed. Increasingly the last time catching only with puffed, can simply with unaccustomed, can raskosami was "not the." Now took biomastera in size 2,500, stuck take our as such, in district $0.16-0,18.

up6uc wrote:

At past ChM Odesskaya area on Turunchuke in May if am not mistaken, Kolkevich as plywood over Paris, was 7 and 4 in poluzonakh, left homes shpuli with fishing line. Every 5-7th impose - cut your victim's Pater Noster (disambiguation), filming a pound of down, you tie off. Still on 5-7 zabrosov, those who was with fishing line cast his quietly.
Fishing line'm using and such and http://www.rybray.com.ua/katalog/leska/ eeder.html such, ganglia holds normal, hard as wire, with strong memory, need constantly monitor zakhlest for vershinku.

Yes in sports little things not the case, densely as catching former just as couple of years, as something good with duvet on rivers, can simply not worthy in season, so does not occur at.
But question not in this - on Turunchuke and Dnestr with deal on Picker as-would not you down a bit :flag:
In stagnant water with duvet, think, such global problems there is no.
Closing - choice the fishing line is / the cord for Mr. Picker here, conditions industrialized fishing - not a major fish, possible neozhidannoya poklyovka "bonus", karpika until 1 kg.

Last edited by Atreydes (Oct 27 2014 00:43:50)

Atreydes wrote:

In stagnant water with duvet, think, such global problems there is no

Sitting on side, wind in chudovische from around the mirrors fluff to you collects, bugging the hell out of a hatchling pond, and he the entire in this g not and flung by now on a pound of :mad: What-as and with puffed :D

On as such 0.25 carp gets caught karpovikami and khevikami, and not on Picker place - so that "consultants" as the flagship of "of a lame move on" :angry: A here is decision put on Picker 0.16-0.18 absolutely surest - a sense of from some tackle in a whole should swap has in better side.
Advantage all the same - amortization and some elongation. But if want shot of adrenaline "on maximum", then of course only cord.
And perekruchivatsya sooner or later any the main - the cord, too,. Simply later.

+1

up6uc wrote:

At past ChM Odesskaya area on Turunchuke in May if am not mistaken, Kolkevich as plywood over Paris, was 7 and 4 in poluzonakh, left homes shpuli with fishing line. Every 5-7th impose - cut your victim's Pater Noster (disambiguation), filming a pound of down, you tie off. Still on 5-7 zabrosov, those who was with fishing line cast his quietly.

(Whisper, to no one more not overheard secret secret. :D) When flies fluff, any snap (plan, inlayn, deal and camping on D.) do separately and kreplyu to by a newly bezuzlovkoy. Cut off and perevyazatsya of seconds time and loss of just something five centimeters twist are spaced. If for bezuzlovku something determined (ceasing and camping on D.) them closing his karpovoy telephone receiver cone over that. Ah here putting on just time on envisaging still ten seconds. Under such a Securing snap, gimora better position not more than with fishing line. And under "good" locals, on Different, if not cut, and with fishing line of yours his not give many.

duffy333 wrote:

A perekruchivatsya sooner or later any the main - the cord, too,. Simply later.

Here is all raze not bother write another formuler on raskruchivaniyu filament in addition to remedy for a you. "Throwers "-doctors.

Nothing better for twist (ah and of a disorderly unwinding of, too,) filament, than's Devon Rex, still not met. When still he launched to hunt for zherekhom, had their two. One with right rotation of the, the other with leftist (not was then still their on controlled strictly for bearing and with two lopostyami). Leaving the first - twisty to let the line out in one side. Gwinnett County the other - didn't spin. Vertlyuzhki one figs not pulled from twist. Looked they roughly here is so:

http://www.ulfishing.ru/images/stories/devon/devon.jpg

But here is in sale old design already long not saw. Now'm using here is such.

http://www.aktiv-tur.ru/images/product_images/popup_images/1807_0.jpg

On the idea of can be one of paddles "zakontrit" namotav pletenki in a slot blade clenched, and obtain demands rotation in any from sides. But can be and very whip up something similar:

http://photo.qip.ru/photo/a-a-a/3287985/xlarge/73863064.jpg

+2

duffy333 wrote:

At to let the line out 0.25 carp gets caught karpovikami and khevikami, and not on Picker place - so that "consultants" as the flagship of "of a lame move on"

Think, that consultants "as the flagship of" Context its of a lame move on share with Zoom th, which the first has advanced such a idea aloud on one from their seminars. And I, too,, what perishing there,, too, so believe. Eiaee 0.2, put 0.25 - became simply feel more comfortable. Here is and think: What sake of to bet on Picker 0.18, if and 0.25 quietly come pouring out on these 30-35 meters under it comes to shagging deal on Picker. Under this 0.25 less reaches, poklevku, means, will in sight clearer than that yes and for rigging will not so stsykotno.

duffy333 wrote:

hall on skrutke this the trouble - need a new knitting. And pro knot not understood :dontknow: Natyani on him matchevyy stoporok (works in as a spinning out ofcontrol) and under him would still what knot - modicum single, modicum triple.

Hall on skrutke not such a great the trouble - be treated by and nebezuspeshno power density with the help ekstraktora. Or can be give hang out on the tree, chipping an had mm and towing kormukhu pozdorovey))
About stoporka not very understood now already I, because watched flight trough in gays gave, smakhnuvshey their weight tensed stoporok under zabrose 60 + grams. A grey, let-calculation inlayna for harsh scale on River! A montage on a special chunk filament, its the thickness of the, length mm, producer, model and the size of the stopora and other nuances. The answer: Pater Noster (disambiguation) not takes into)

Last edited by Carlos (Oct 27 2014 12:29:10)

Carlos wrote:

montage on a special chunk filament, its the thickness of the, the length of the mm, producer, model and the size of the stopora and other nuances.

I all their snastochki'm knitting on 0.35 a fishing line (flyure) and problems not know. After mm 12-bulb each 10 cm'm knitting the mill financing (which you vetoed) give the most a small holdup ahead and then bead with fastening and all DC.
Under burdens directing looks in side as and need to.

+1

Not know, perhaps, choice diameter filament deal preferences. Me utterly not liked raskosami 0.25 on pikere.
And about is, me here as something, too, good, as and with duvet, the first time faced in this year. This was with a new fishing line on pikere and with Chinese puffed RR for 120 Grzywna (.
There is on khevike cord bel- pro on a coil from Cormoran, Kuplennyi years m kiddin 5 ago, which threw away in this year followed on podmotku, so I on offense no perekruchivaniya not watched.
Already opredelilsyas deal on Picker, 'll be winding th a good to let the line out $0.16-0,18, not goes - dokuplyu the cord in district 6lb. Thank you for advice and opinion, but need to very jurisprudence as))

Carlos wrote:

grey, let-calculation inlayna for harsh scale on River!

For harsh scale on River there is Pater Noster (disambiguation), in which into the same inlayn from-for nedetskogo friction in district the beads / vertlyuzhka. It you need to so stuff gave me an axe with inlaynom, to gain the that really jibe for of seconds :D Illy you in sport decided to attempt? o.O
If perishing quite the mean reds, then try use rubber the beads with different on diameter a neck for input holes from arsenal karpyatnikov - have Diaz Gutierrez and 6 accurately such there is. Would still directing to do need from enough Tolstoi, Fliura or fishing line of yours and knot there a normal in size is obtained. I'll take a look what I have the beads under this deal.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 27 2014 15:08:03)

Carlos wrote:

contaminated this 0.25 less reaches, poklevku, means, will in sight clearer than that yes and for snap will not so stsykotno

And I have is worth on pikere 0.25 but not because of bad semblance poklevki or of fear for snap. The reason in is that with fishing line 0,18 and the feeding trough weight 40gr. Impose curious to you snot-nosed. Turn in your backswing, already time mock as such, and there's gravy still with seats not has shifted on :D (personal sensations), and pro mayatnikovyy impose can be obsche :D forget.

+1

And all ??? pundits as industrialized fishing what to let the line out and what precisely firms preferably put not flagship of the a medium 3.6 flushed and on Picker 2.7 (the cord until not regard -nachinayuschiy). Plan on a medium put to let the line out 0.2-0.22 on Picker 0.18. Had forced universal - from small fry until middle karpika 2-3kg.
All offer unbeatable service thank you!

Last edited by 75 (Feb 18 2015 02:51:10)

75 wrote:

A all ??? pundits as industrialized fishing what to let the line out and what precisely firms preferably put not flagship of the Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3.6 flushed and on Picker 2.7 (the cord until not regard -nachinayuschiy). Plan on Volkswagen Jetta TDI put as such 0.2-0.22 on Picker 0.18. Had forced universal - from small fry until middle karpika 2-3kg.
All offer unbeatable service thank you!

Edited pavel75 (Today 01 :51: 10)

Written same all already several times. If not you can choose themselves - here is you options:
The size of the - 0.22-0.25 on a medium and 0,18-from -0.20 on Picker
Shimano Technium (Technium Tribal)
Or
Maver DUAL BAND
Or
Preston reflo Power MAX

All proven, all with good feedbacks go, on Forum many people which their screwing with.

Laider wrote:

0.22-0.25 on Volkswagen Jetta TDI

Far on Volkswagen Jetta TDI 0.25?? O.o. This is already karpovaya the fishing line is, quite for other udilisch, scale weight and weight fish.

Yes normally 0.25 on a medium I.M.H.O.,, maximum truth. On carp usually take 0.27-0.28

wrote:

From / To fields on Volkswagen Jetta TDI 0.25?? This already karpovaya raskosami, quite for other udilisch, scale weight and weight fish.

Is famously on glass tinkles 0.25 Shimano Technium Tribal I have lives. Precisely on carp. Shortcomings not found - on the right usually 70-80 gather steam; fletka departures, on vyvazhivanii works right on, and fish on the thickness don't care.

Than same she not suited?

Laider wrote:

on the right usually 70-80 gather steam; fletka departures,

Here is precisely, that fletka. On platnike? For in heat -dugu will to blow nemeryannuyu, for as trough -kletki, have which aerodynamics this, than have fletki, 0,25- heavy, it is difficult far continue to cast until.
And that then on ekstrakhevik questioning??
Increasingly in my opinion, on taste of and color, as gritsya :dontknow:

How many filled with people... how many of views. I, too, newcomer (1 season in as it catching), but believe that increasingly comes with experience, route trial and mistakes. Man'll listen to of experienced fishermen will buy as such 0.18 and except otstrelov feeders and a spoiled sentiments not gets no pleasure from fishing. I until not put technique zabrosa were picking off 40gr crime as on 0.25 a fishing line 1 times from 3 attempts to. :D

The fishing line is thicker, than 0.22 is worth on one-single shpule to a coil dope sizes. Deliberately 0,25- can, on catfish or carp when prigoditsya.0,22 on khevike well decently themselves talks the. And otstrely in my opinion not from thickness fishing line of yours, and from joints with covered or tort under zabrose.

+2

wrote:

fishing line thicker, than 0.22 is worth on one-single shpule to a coil dope sizes. Deliberately 0,25- can, on catfish or carp when prigoditsya.0,22 on khevike well decently themselves talks the. And otstrely in my opinion not from thickness fishing line of yours, and from joints with covered or tort under zabrose.

I have on woof on prop 15 is worth 0.18. And shock-leader 0.25, because despite 7-1930 year practice, case on woof on prop 15 in excited on gossamer a fishing line on-start obtain on. Especially, if raskosami already the second season in using. And under the current price feeders - at all need to 0.35 to bet on basic :)

On fact, newcomer better start with thick - cheaper would cost. Although I have on of chronology broke a contrary: He launched with cord 3000.00 on River (that on spinningethe on feeder and rewound), in end came to a fishing line 0.25 on-start.

+1

I thought, that the subject for me as would closed. Apparently, need to again open:

Laider wrote:

Wu me on woof on prop 15 is worth 0.18. And shock-leader 0.25

Light. 0,18. The shock of leader. 0,25.
:huh:

Mr.Puff wrote:

Light. 0,18. The shock of leader. 0,25.

And more specifically? Little, many?

Mr.Puff wrote:

I thought, that the subject for me as would closed. Apparently, need to again open:

Light. 0,18. Shock-leader. 0,25.

And? That hit surprised?

A hard-on + Lite + shock-leader 0.25 - this and surprises :dontknow: Personally for me absolutely confusing combination of. Simply the fishing line is 0.20 on basic and which problems.
This OK what rings on vershinke need have under knot shock, if all raskosami o.o.? Me this thump on zabrose frightening to imagine. I it comes may yet understood somewhere as something, when the main raskosami 0.18 and shock from cord suppose 20lb - Uzlinka smaller will.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 18 2015 18:35:13)

duffy333 wrote:

Stojak, + Lite + shock-leader 0.25 - this and surprises Personally for me absolutely confusing combination of. Simply raskosami 0.20 on basic and which problems.
This OK what rings on vershinke need have under knot shock, if all raskosami? Me this thump on zabrose frightening to imagine. I it comes may yet understood somewhere as something, when the main raskosami 0.18 and shock from cord suppose 20lb - Uzlinka smaller will.

Edited duffy333 (Today 17 :35: 13)

Through 10ft MAP Matchtek those objects fly thru on cheers and not strongly so perishing and tarabanyat. Shock such give, when need to from-under reed harvest, camping on K. Promakhivayas on 30 centimeters and stavshego in cane thin raskosami srezaetsya in moment.

About than conversation? All choose dozen and producer fishing line of yours judging by from personal experience and of being the, and this magnitude variables. I believe, that with diameter of for pikernykh and laytovykh competitors melchit not worth.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Choice filament and hook for as industrialized fishing