All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Choice filament and hook for as industrialized fishing

Choice filament and hook for as industrialized fishing

Posts 61 to 83 of 83

Laider wrote:

Through 10ft MAP Matchtek those objects fly thru on cheers and not strongly so perishing and tarabanyat.

Ah not know. Me on 12ft MAP Matchtek iai?yaaao thump knot from nanofila 8lb with shock from twist are spaced 15lb. And he quite a small :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 18 2015 18:59:43)

duffy333 wrote:

Nu not know. Me on 12ft MAP Matchtek iai?yaaao thump knot from nanofila 8lb with shock from twist are spaced 15lb. And he quite a small

Edited duffy333 (Today 17 :59: 43)

Can because I not a carrot'm knitting (I with it not very'm friends) and two of the late filament millimeters on 7 leave - I have as something easier is said that such knot? Discomfort not experiencing.

P. S. On my 12ft MAP Matchtek - 0.25 Technium Tribal without shock.

I have "double Albright" for nanofila with puffed - a small, but very tight and tight knot. This on one shpule. But on the second shpule on on under List and a medium is worth browning Cenex FeedaLine 0.20.
For khevika DM100 from wood, "um, is worth Technium Tribal 0.22 - this if somewhere on Dnieper River for an intimate chat in of bream sit. This same raskosami, but 0.25, already for purely cyprinids kept fishing trips, where can normal fish "have flown - Ulyanyki, Pustovity.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 18 2015 19:19:51)

+1

wrote:

A more specifically? Little, many?

Laider wrote:

And? That hit surprised?

Seryoga for me responded:

duffy333 wrote:

Stojak, + Lite + the shock of leader 0.25 - this and surprises Personally for me absolutely confusing combination of. Simply the fishing line is 0.20 on basic and which problems.

In principle, me can be was already even and not respond. :)

P.S: duffy333, plyusanul. :cool:

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Feb 18 2015 22:08:39)

I have the same. Simply on as such harvest not love. From Mr. Picker here until khevika-0,18-0,22mm. On Picker had charged created $0.16 duct-tape that, but confused under purchase, now I have flight green 0,18 on two katukhakh. And virtually not'm using fishing line :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Stojak, + Lite + shock-leader 0.25 - this and surprises :dontknow: Personally for me absolutely confusing combination of. Simply raskosami 0.20 on basic and which problems.
This OK what rings on vershinke need have under knot shock, if all raskosami o.o.? Me this thump on zabrose frightening to imagine. I it comes may yet understood somewhere as something, when the main raskosami 0.18 and shock from cord suppose 20lb - Uzlinka smaller will.

Edited duffy333 (2015-2-18 17 :35: 13)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

C the motto of fully agree. I people in as it catching the amateur, although fishing, now and again more 20 years, so I offer unbeatable service errori for obtuse questions. Hope on understanding of.
Fishing in 90 a percentage commercial retaions. So as plan harvest on precept and distant distance communication (fish from ukleyki until middle karpika 3-4), then fideristy Mariupol have advised buy 2 udilnika (a medium 3.6 and Picker 2.7).
Ostvnovilsya on products firms flagship (wanted to dura-Ace but in January prices skakanuli almost in two and until this errand on behalf of left, if in further prikolit, then then can in peacetime return to him - a good thing always pleased keep in the hands of those more your cast).
Bought Flagman Power carbon feeder 3.6 (read in be posted that a medium, proved khevik- but when took in hands the particularly not proud of you.) and coil Flagman instrument feeder 5,000 (weight with 4,000 almost measured) and to let the line out basic Daiwa Team T.D.Line 7lb 0,2mm.
Plan TUR Flagman squadron Picker 2.7 and coil Flagman squadron 3,000.
Have advised to consider option the main filament on Picker - Colmic Former 0,18mm and on dog leashes but also Colmic-OSx86 Milmetix and Xilo. Like would to know opinion a professional.
In advance thankful!

Last edited by 75 (Feb 20 2015 03:17:48)

And where here professionals on leskam? All of? :) . In my fishing line of yours, that povodkovye, that basic sick question. Importantly, to they were fresh, and about this know only sellers in stores and their "people close." For all rest mikrometr and bezmen in her teeth and went. Spat kolmik, toray or maver, or still what. Although of course increasingly would still're trying choose from more less known.

Not slightly not professional but'm using only monofilnymi leskami. There is opinion that the most super of each raskosami for fidera this Shimano Technium Spinning Line. But the she has horse manure for razmotku 150 meters so so and not managed its to 400. And so for time possession monkami I have on measure the price-the quality of appeared two favorite on basic to let the line out. This - browning Feeda Line Cenex in diameters 0.2-0.22 mm. And Daiwa Seiko Corporation Tournament ST in diameters 0.21-0.24 mm. The latter in this year goes on 3 th circle (after 2-'s seasons changes in structure filament not found)
From povodochnoy alighted on Colmic Xilo 0.117-0.128- 0.148 mm., Gamakatsu G-Line Competition Blister hadn-0.14 mm. And Shimano Antares Silk Shock 0.1-hadn-0.14-0.16 mm.
On povodochnoy a fishing line took itself for rule - that ceasing lives maximum 1 fishing trip (and sometimes for fishing trip account for to change from 2-'s to 5 fringes tug ropes on one services in dependence from intensity Ah, this is great) and then all of this be difficult to dispose of together with River Kymi. Optional only hook if he still worker. On a new a fishing trip entire snap'm knitting on a new. This of course my opinion and it not claims on truth. :nope:

As such diameter of less 0.2 I would not recommended use as basic in as it comes to shagging, very a strong elongation on thin caught and than thinner the fishing line is the worse visible poklovka.

+1

Under than here dozen fishing line of yours to its tensile strengths? :D

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated than here dozen fishing line of yours to its tensile strengths? :D

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than great guy on work.

I don't know, but I remember Zoom on what something from seminars spoke, that there is no sense or not is worth use subtler fishing line of yours in as a the main (like as diameter of less 0,18). Here is only not remember, than he this explains.

Last edited by (Feb 23 2015 13:49:54)

wrote:

than he this explains.

Rastyazhimostyu and explains.

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated than here dozen filament to its tensile strengths?

Point as would more thick raskosami reaching less a similar model in more organ as delicate diameter, not?

+1

Carlos wrote:

point as would more thick the fishing line is reaching less a similar model in more organ as delicate diameter, not?

Answer not talk :D - issue on question. Even 4000m2 as well as two. From what reaching raskosami? From tension under raw done or all ??? when attach the to it a certain effort (drains chains, vyvazhivanie decent instantiated by)?

duffy333 wrote:

From what reaching raskosami? From tension under raw done or all ??? when attach the to it a certain effort (drains chains, vyvazhivanie decent instantiated by)?

Answer still nekrasivee - issue on question on question - and sense in gossamer a fishing line on the basis of under it comes to shagging deal on Picker / Light, if on distance fishing (until 50 flushed) in this weight categories with equal success flies and 0.18 and 0.23? Again same, under using feeders in 56 g (wind, there, penetrate or "bullet" toss) me, for example, stiff brasat with the foundation less 0.2, and shock on woof on prop 15 - this beyond the limits for good and of evil.

duffy333 wrote:

Do you mind not talk - issue on question. Even 4000m2 as well as two. From what reaching raskosami? From tension under raw done or all ??? when attach the to it a certain effort (drains chains, vyvazhivanie decent instantiated by)?

In some video watched (that whether on seminar who, mentioned the whether still where). On for competitions, before start, athletes had a thing for sinker and simply pulyali on maximum distance and here same vymatyvali. It to let the line out thus way. Like as, if not drag out until fishing, subsequently from 1949-1969 zabrosov the fishing line is reaching and there's gravy moves away for point fishing enough substantially.

In those remote times, when donku on spinningovom udilishche already have come up with, and stalku still there is no, normal dneprovskie rybatsyugi spent some on their, still even not Nevki, to let the line out diameter of 0.6mm. Under this for zabrosa well enough was and 0.4 mm or 0,5mm. Attention question - why?)

Carlos wrote:

Do you mind still nekrasivee - issue on question on question - and sense in gossamer a fishing line on the basis of under it comes to shagging deal on Picker / Light, if on distance fishing (until 50 flushed) in this weight categories with equal success flies and 0.18 and 0.23? Again same, under using feeders in 56 g (wind, there, penetrate or "bullet" toss) me, for example, stiff brasat with the foundation less 0.2, and shock on woof on prop 15 - this beyond the limits for good and of evil.

Not forget pro for.

wrote:

In those remote times, when donku on spinningovom udilishche already have come up with, and stalku still there is no, normal dneprovskie rybatsyugi spent some on their, still even not Nevki, as such diameter of 0.6mm. Under this for zabrosa well enough was and 0.4 mm or 0,5mm. Attention question - why?)

Perhaps breaking burden was less :dontknow:

Last edited by nik_silver (Feb 23 2015 17:47:51)

Carlos wrote:

Do you mind still nekrasivee - issue on question on question - and sense in gossamer a fishing line on the basis of under it catching deal on Picker / Light, if on distance fishing (until 50 flushed) in this weight categories with equal success flies and 0.18 and 0.23?

Vitalya, why on the same Rusanovke on my own rods almost karpovaya raskosami on diameter? Ah there is no there Karpov and carp breeder :D
Simply try swim on what something host or-start Light with fishing line 0.18, and then with 0.23 - you all'll understand, you all witnessed himself (Since) :D

duffy333 wrote:

Just try swim on what something host or-start Light with fishing line 0.18, and then with 0.23 - you all'll understand, you all witnessed himself (Since)

???? here prospective trophy, if I write about other stuff here? On Rusanovke I not catching on as such, and here is on Obvodnom - yes. And there where had problems on zabrose with fishing line 0.2, then not had nor one with 0.25. So that "try" - this, of course, correctly, but "try and find the signature more correct decision" - far more correctly. :flirt:

nik_silver wrote:

Dont forget pro for.

I about him always remember. But speech in this time about during or about his absence of not commanded.

Carlos wrote:

At Rusanovke I not catching on as such, and here is on Obvodnom - yes. And there where had problems on zabrose with fishing line 0.2, then not had nor one with 0.25.

And in than precisely there were "problems"?

duffy333 wrote:

And in than precisely there were "problems"?

More thin was fooling around and "with beard" (both - Kolmik Lurs). There's gravy 42 gr. Zabrasyvalas on strained for tactile sensations. Thick was drowning belly. Little? Me facilitated.

soo77 wrote:

as such diameter of less 0.2 I would not recommended use as basic in as it catching, very a strong elongation on thin caught and than thinner raskosami the worse visible poklovka.

Me, above all, irks a strong elongation fishing line of yours on podsechke, until you move your the feeder with seats, - Ohh! - Swings fidera need still the. :D

Carlos wrote:

More thin was fooling around and "with beard"

Entire past Spring (15-20 fishing trips) eiaee Maver same Dual Band, 0.18 and 0.20, distance there is 25-45 forge the Nor one of beard and zaputyvaniya. Truth enleve only kormushkami filesystem, they expense of Wings not are currently running basic.

Carlos wrote:

More thin was fooling around and "with beard" (both - Kolmik Lurs). There's gravy 42 gr

Buy it normal coil :crazyfun:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Choice filament and hook for as industrialized fishing