All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Official tooling FIPS place code and its kind of.

Official tooling FIPS place code and its kind of.

Posts 271 to 300 of 367

riverwater
1. Directing under the feeder'd be practically cinching on basic fact.
2. Friction is happening only at the expense lowloan friction fishing line of yours, which is declining after, as tooling went on a water. That is why such option hardly will have hosted with puffed.
3. Locking knot in 2-4 times thicker the main.
4. With topping R.1 and p.3 nothing to slip should not.
The petty, unfortunately, but as something so. Here more important "the right" ganglia choose.
Or I something not pro the?

P.S: Increasingly I.M.H.O., without rights on truth.

Here is how will look the in new Ukrainian rules.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/DbNus.jpg

+1

riverwater wrote:

That, on my view the most delicate exponential moving tooling. Truth as how to knit its for me while the mystery. Can suggest that a small loop on to dismiss not very the and glides for on sosnovnoy, and Netimer just this not there is its the main function - slide, after all the classic Pater Noster (disambiguation) not glides for at all!

And in my clueless egg tooling. Noose & around the principal twist are spaced churchgoers with large friction and in muddied waters with abrasive vzvesyami only increases wear twist are spaced on the main. It's a bead or's a little tiny vertlyug better will work. In my opinion.

Vadkh wrote:

riverwater wrote (and):

Here is, on my view the most delicate exponential moving thanks. Truth as knitting its for me until mystery. Can suggest that a small loop on to dismiss not very the and glides for on sosnovnoy, and Netimer just this not there is its the main function - slide, after all the classic Pater Noster (disambiguation) not glides for at all!

And in my clueless egg tooling. Noose & around the principal cord churchgoers with large friction and in muddied waters with abrasive vzvesyami only increases wear cord on the main. It's a bead or's a little tiny vertlyug better will work. In my opinion.

Agree, but though for what. For competition goes camping on To warranted three major concept of - safely for fish, chustvitelnost as have original paternostera (friction need not!) and naturally blueprint that in conditions competition in many situations shaping Lebanese factor. It's a bead - the best option for an amateur industrialized fishing. So here is for themselves I kind of beef these two design. So for themselves, the fishing trainer-an amateur I pick a option with buttons and some ingenious Pater Noster (disambiguation). :flag:

riverwater wrote:

To competition goes camping on To warranted three major concept of - safely for fish, chustvitelnost as have original paternostera (friction need not!) and naturally blueprint that in conditions competition in many situations shaping Lebanese factor.

Not fact. In rules FIPS place code there is illustration moving snap, the kind that led Oleg, there clear drawn verlyug, and garrote can be derailed and work as Pater Noster (disambiguation) and judge easily can operated by Entraction Operation Ltd to haul off and slap.
And in amateur-hour catch it on Pater Noster (disambiguation) and not sweat it with spoon fed stories. Under it catching same the servant-trophy-fish have moving there is their advantages, before paternosterom. In my opinion.

Vadkh wrote:

riverwater wrote (and):

For competition goes camping on To warranted three major concept of - safely for fish, chustvitelnost as have original paternostera (friction need not!) and naturally blueprint that in conditions competition in many situations shaping Lebanese factor.

Not fact. In rules FIPS place code there is illustration moving snap, the kind that led Oleg, there clear drawn verlyug, and garrote can be derailed and work as Pater Noster (disambiguation) and judge easily can operated by Entraction Operation Ltd to haul off and slap.
And in amateur-hour catch at Pater Noster (disambiguation) and not sweat it with spoon fed stories. Under it catching same the servant-trophy-fish have moving there is their advantages, before paternosterom. In my opinion.

Ah pro stranglehold on to dismiss we can only guess camping on K. Not know as she truly really jibe, perhaps in effect execution she pays to well glides for and will adopted sudyami on sorevakh.

riverwater wrote:

Nu pro stranglehold on to dismiss we can only guess camping on K. Not know as she truly really jibe, perhaps in effect execution she pays to well glides for and will adopted sudyami on sorevakh.

If judged by picture - this garrote (knot hanged man's), although can and be wrong.

Boev wrote:

That as will look the in new Ukrainian rules.

In new rules this will be the only official tooling for Ukrainian competition?

To close subject that began in 272 office, below "secret" knitting circle this snap from our comrades:

Quote;
A small loop very even slides, importantly correctly its link. For this have simple a needle / a pin, as can be thinner and around this needle really jibe knot improved in Package Includes fasteners. Can be how to knit immediately around the main, and can be and then basic miss, this whom as likes.

On contrary late're stuffing vertlyuzhok with a Karabinek rifle back. We dress the resulted directing on basic.

Need now link locking knot and do directing under ceasing. Selecting the necessary length averting, as such we put it doubled and on required distancet going to tie triple either - That's a quarter a surgical knot. Expense of moreover, that the fishing line is folded doubled, knot is obtained enough volumetric and loop through him not nips.

On late do wiggle for defence wakes up aggressivity conventional magic eight ball. Further already wishes, can be either with hand both knots cut off not ensured the assistant filament, either to leave his a double it still were a couple have nodes.

Tooling is obtained and the easy, and running around, and secure, and in the absence of shock leader can well be used on for competitions under it catching too careful, zamorochennoy fish with lungs, kormushkami.
The end of the quotes;

For full "of relief" snap offer even abandon vertlyuga and HMS carabiner for trough on to dismiss, then tickles full weightlessness.

All, mystery revealed, can be sleep quietly :crazyfun:

Last edited by riverwater (Feb 16 2015 16:04:27)

+2

riverwater wrote:

t going to tie triple either - That's a quarter a surgical knot. Expense of moreover, that raskosami folded doubled, knot is obtained enough volumetric and loop through him not nips.

Wasn I not spoke about this?

To Stimul-Cash for off.

SapfiR wrote:

In new rules this will be the only official thanks for Ukrainian competition?

Yes.
The details here. EU competition on fideru.

Mr.Puff wrote:

riverwater wrote (and):. Wasn I not spoke about this?
To Stimul-Cash for off.
Signature avtoraKuplyu shpulyu to Balzer Syntia 3,500 Br

Spoke, not try, and Vadkh pro knot-stranglehold wrote. You both 4,000,000, :cool:

Came idea do extender for weight from litkora. Me such option grassroots more all, smoothly neatly, on photo all in sight
http://s017.radikal.ru/i423/1503/6e/cf1502503faft.jpghttp://s017.radikal.ru/i437/1503/45/82b4a2cb8a63t.jpg

+2

Healthy it :cool:

gross wrote:

Came idea do extender for weight from litkora. Me such option grassroots more all, smoothly neatly, on photo all in sight

Can be to know what sense in using ledkora? After all extender on to dismiss under crime as used for raising snap from trawling, and ledkor contrary will To heat an.
Tell us in than sense your knowhow?

+1

Donfeedermen
Sense use litkora, obtaining bezuzlovogo mounting.

duffy333 wrote:

A than prevent neatly made ganglia on to dismiss under the feeder? o.O

Seryoga, yes nor than. Me personally aesthetics some tackle like. And to example, leschu not need a a soaring osnatka, and his and enleve on feeder, everything else prilov. For this comp this may be and hard, but everyone its.

From whom there is what ideas for the delicate application of fidergama in services? All options, which here were offered, to gain difficult areas with vertlyugom or simply to hook-- I hook to the main not cause I have confidence, yes and looks this that's a bit harsh. In some video saw combined option mm from mono and continuation of from slice fidergama. Someone has tried? Whatever covered krepili to each other? As works? I to what ask 't seek the least zaputyvayuschiysya option.

Thank, not remember was whether here the commercial seat Tokyo Dome praktikak 10. resz - Erogumival kombinalt folyovizi feeder vegszerelek. If there is no You in online; it's. In it seat Tokyo Dome shows and tells about application of fidergama in his services under it catching carp. P. S. Here is found exile
http://www.fassen.net/2386634/dome-prak … gszerelek/

+2

1ndig0 wrote:

Wu whom there is what ideas for the delicate application of fidergama in services? All options, which here were offered, to gain difficult areas with vertlyugom or simply to hook-- I hook to the main not cause I have confidence, yes and looks this that's a bit harsh.

First, you made a mistake branch. Fidergam somewhere near.
Second, modicum and take positively any forms estetizma, however not advised that would on this transcend. You saw montages Oleynyk and Terranova? There until top grace far further, than before base, and people in towns downgrade, on just a second. Can, simply go and harvest, than a hypothetical optimistically?
Ah and finally, have shown would installation of, that whether. Suddenly there nothing terrible something and there?
P. S. On at the massacre - not know from whom as, but I have that with gamom, that without - way equally. So that I on subject "more grace - less putaniny" still even not was conceived.

+1

Carlos wrote:

First, you made a mistake branch. Fidergam somewhere near.

I not Shiller wrong, me NOT interested in as choose or properties fidergama, and also other his characteristics and so on. I not fidergam'm debating, as such. I NOT ask, as add fidergam in snap Pater Noster (disambiguation), or granted are hereby. / nesim. Loop. I wrote in this branch, so as me interested in tooling RUNNING tuning, which, how I understand, is Warranty River Kymi FIPS place code and its a kind of.

Answers on VSE their questions, I received in video, which have post higher, man put plus, and if would was able, then put would even with dozen!

Carlos wrote:

Secondly, modicum and take positively any forms estetizma, however not advised that would on this transcend.

There is no hard perfection! This assertion amply shows dynamic development fidernogo fishing sport over the past 5 years. Let us consider on montages, way to industrialized fishing then and now. Okay, I agree, can be harvest and on remodeled spining "crocodile", deceitful a captured little slapping. And that? :) celebrate Ligo to wage on the subject polemics further, or all and so understandable?

Carlos wrote:

you saw montages Oleynyk and Terranova? There until top grace far further, than before base, and people in towns downgrade, on just a second.

Saw, they showed their montages in video https://youtu.be/w6W8BsqRLM0?t=17m, I as times his and mentioned in his first Summit. If their montages, on your, closer to "bottom", than to "top" grace, then I want to see your installation of with fidergamom on services Running Rig. Photos in studio. If you know as do montages better - offer a, think, that I and many other on this Forum will say thank you.

Carlos wrote:

Perhaps, simply go and harvest, than a hypothetical optimistically?

:idea: :cool: Thanks for advice! , it is a pity that my accented questions you perceive for hypothesis and assumptions, although I their not with ceiling took, and from concrete things and debate, and also reports fishermen, the same Olega Boeva, which, across attention on entanglement snap. Let us I even times, buck for what I ask the its question in this the Frost Forum.

1. Question unobtrusive mounting, as the problem skradyvaniya poklevki careful spring fish.
2. Weight elements slice and dice, himself, and the result work snap in thicker water and under poklevki on bottom.
3. Structure mounting and of the outrage zaputyvaniya.
4. Convenience on application of snap, in issue timely billets its elements before session.

Moreover, in the last time enhanced by reflect over the third point, and if tickles correctly fulfilled respect, then'll post an their results here on Forum.

Nothing personal! NKhNCh.

+1

Forgot add, that in vsyakakvi Olega and aleek present ring without which can be indispensable.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/0472c571e0481b98bea7b3d75510a27c/1426520262/10575/868308/feedergum_running_shimano_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-16-15-37/i9-7895513/500x222-r/i.gif

For examples tooling from video

Boris_d wrote:

http://www.fassen.net/2386634/dome-prak gszerelek /

http://i.piccy.info/i9/7d0d884dc41a35f31bc9f3ad8c382222/1426520362/16369/868308/feedergum_running1_500.jpg
http://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-16-15-39/i9-7895520/452x369-r/i.gif

http://i.piccy.info/i9/2fb57aa99b9c9c7ba742d284c3879c6b/1426520386/15196/868308/feedergum_running2_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-16-15-39/i9-7895525/375x445-r/i.gif

http://i.piccy.info/i9/662fc4b8c4163c68a190447136181b7b/1426520397/17263/868308/feedergum_running4_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-16-15-39/i9-7895527/500x294-r/i.gif

http://i.piccy.info/i9/8fd4d19000e17b6ffc76c01a81bf1085/1426520410/15429/868308/feedergum_running5_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-16-15-40/i9-7895530/500x328-r/i.gif

http://i.piccy.info/i9/779dab6a2dca3ca4bc2b5a7bc9e2b672/1426520420/17224/868308/feedergum_running3_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-16-15-40/i9-7895531/365x456-r/i.gif

1ndig0 wrote:

1. Question unobtrusive mounting, as the problem skradyvaniya poklevki careful spring fish.

Not such a she perishing and cautious in most his, if honestly - ??? ?? ? ? on Rusanovsky host local "Sprats" 21st th as keep pecking. Common or Bronze Bream small - yes, neatly keep pecking. But not because that they any there cautious, and simply because pritormozhennye from-for Cold water and stand in place mission this motylika. Although on 1 th gateway couple of weeks ago poklevki were such, that gender rods up keep in, a popular - and just something you cullions on 400-600gr were.
Significantly greater role plays used hook and povodochnaya.
Incidentally, I have on Cold water the most espoused tooling this is noose with move just in 3-4sm - she provides superb samozasechku on curiously "neat" poklevkakh.

1ndig0 wrote:

2. Weight elements mounting, and the result work snap in thicker water and under poklevki on bottom.

If not use "karpovye spares", then this assertion highly a flimsy, if to speak when applied to as it catching, which and so very "raw" if to compare with the same connected float switch. Again same, perfectly acute and the right size hook significantly more important in these conditions, than the how many there vertlyuzhkov / the rifles in services.

1ndig0 wrote:

3. Structure mounting and of the outrage zaputyvaniya.

The problem zaputyvaniya, first, in technology and as a carry zabrosa (had forced with klipsoy by default :flirt:) and, second, in appear banal Exchequer proportions averting with the feeding trough and averting under ceasing.
If to speak pro feeder-scales in services, then there still there is such nuance as use too gossamer and soft rubber with dire hooks and making voluminous nozzles - on zabrose under strike about clip-on earring such a rubber under thus weight stretched,, and then otygryvaet ago, that, too, may be cause of zaputyvaniya. With enough tough and a powerful feeder-gammom type brauningovskogo such happens extremely rarely. And here is roughly with such same on thickness shtekernoy rubber (# # 4-6 in dependence from producer) even 4000m2 as well as running.

1ndig0 wrote:

4. Convenience on application of snap, in issue timely billets its elements before session.

Knitting need all community on a fishing trip - and will happiness. Or, if suddenly forgotten bag with "zavetnymi" montazhami, harvest already no one nothing not will?

Question: Where you spring on Cold water gathered classification feeder-scales in our region?

Text or: "Done playing with it" I in past season with this fipsedovskoy River Kymi and in this until continue to - although for themselves already decided to, that on ordinary church she and a gift not need a.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 16 2015 20:22:05)

+2

duffy333, thank you for detailed answers!

duffy333 wrote:

The subject: Where you spring on Cold water gathered classification feeder-scales in our region?

On parts of fish - nowhere. Were problems with breakage defence wakes up aggressivity 0.06 / 3000.00 together with fish tank, during vyvazhivaniya. Fish sometimes were bracing in brovku and through times without consequences has ever managed its made there driven. Only from-for these considerations.

1ndig0 wrote:

Wu whom there is what ideas for the delicate application of fidergama in services?

Fidergam, incidentally, talk be attached Allbright. Knot is obtained aesthetic and reliable - and for gossamer pletyonki and for Tolstoi, Fliura. In search of elegance, once dovyazyval fidergam to be asymmetry. Looked neatly but, over time, refused from this design in favor of more universal option - simple as well as asymmetric to be which, under need, clung to the length fidergama method noose in loop. Very awkward but a tough.

1ndig0 wrote:

. In vsyakakvi Olega and aleek present ring without which can be indispensable.

Was option mounting, in which functions moreover "excess" rings-stopora nurturing knot Albright connecting basic and directing from fidergama (higher knot on the main stavilsya a rubber stoporok).
Worked quite nice but sometimes, under burdens, a rubber stoporok "bolted over" through knot. A ring much safer.

Now, in most cases'm using the option, which on the photos. With corruption from hard fidergama.

+1

1ndig0- I, perhaps, answer you, the more, that gracious tone your messages not allows me to leave his without answer. Only, with your allowing the, slightly more compressed - there is no time, but raze not desires.

1ndig0 wrote:

I not Shiller wrong

Made a mistake, made a mistake. Look at subsequent 3 office - how many in it the big info on of thermal and how many on the most services? And how these posts were would better in profile the Frost? The only, what I not understood - this as you see difference between entry gamma alarm to fmipsedovskoy services and other lawyers?

1ndig0 wrote:

celebrate Ligo to wage on the subject polemics further, or all and so understandable?

Understandable. So same, as me understandable and the, that can be until you drop knitting montages, and bent or broken would still, that best treat KMT. Below Duffy utterly is true this has.

1ndig0 wrote:

the I want to see your a montage with fidergamom on services Running Rig

You will such opportunity, the more, that half his you already saw. This if lower the fact, that I never does not pose grace higher funktsonalnost.

On the rest of the issues you there are already answers, the more, that they - questions - clearly from number of specifically plagued cases from everything personal fishing life. And regardless of my knowledge on this expense, my answers on them hardly you something would give, for experience ????? its. Wasn that # 4 - yes, I'm knitting montages separately. Regardless of material foundations. Here I with Sergei not the to disagree - simply this personal deal everyone. Me so feel more comfortable.

Last edited by Carlos (Mar 17 2015 08:25:13)

Carlos wrote:

I, perhaps, answer you, the more, that gracious tone your messages not allows me to leave his without answer. Only, with your allowing the, slightly more compressed - there is no time, but raze not desires.

:canthearyou: Please forgiveness, if I you than something s goalkeeper touched or offended! Wrote lightly, combining work, periodically returning to the learned text. Perhaps been inclined to "negative emotions." :tomato:

Carlos wrote:

Wrong number, made a mistake. Look at subsequent 3 office - how many in it 4-1-1 on of thermal and how many on the most services? And how these posts were would better in profile the Frost?

Not question, let administrator Forum will choose a discussion. Simply, before as ask question, I in 5th, and the and 10th Street times have read all messages. The entire line discuss FIPS place code snap is littered with the upominaniyami about fidergame. Subject fidergama discussed even in the first post, and only on the first page 32 mentioning, just from all sides contained about 50 times. So that if discuss fidergama in some friend place will useful - let us translate there :)

+1

Made here is such option with poplavochkom.
http://s018.radikal.ru/i516/1503/8a/f2f172bc47ddt.jpg

Incidentally have Preston appeared ready to bends two sizes!

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … bead-links

This have as the flagship of they only now. Maybe, you appeared, and have Preston's they still year ago poured. And sizes there three: https://www.prestoninnovations.com/Prod … BEAD-LINKS

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Official tooling FIPS place code and its kind of.