All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Official tooling FIPS place code and its kind of.

Official tooling FIPS place code and its kind of.

Posts 151 to 180 of 367

himik wrote:

duffy333
Normally holds knot, side braid have him and kinda glanced. Three roubles and twos at the on times. On 0,14-) from curiously beads and you. Olympics or. Otkazalsya-) than easier-those are better--)

Edited himik (Yesterday 18 :34: 49)

'm using roughly such installation of, only give on locking vertlyug a bead on rubber Carpio. To vertlyugu fidergamchik. As the so.

pavlikua100 wrote:

on what?

As least fastening fastlock snap, she same duo-lock snap, she same "American"on our - they everywhere there is in sale, highly that's good hold burden and distortions actually.
On ruggedness, reliability and a lack of sticking "khvostikov" likes insuranse snap, she same crosslock snap.
Very like vertlyugi with karabinchikami danish snap, but their seek need.

+1

up6uc wrote:

Skyfall bloody, an interesting moment, the first half of knot from twist are spaced will clearly less than lesochnaya, on it boldly'll tighten up thus holdup ahead.

In sense there where the fishing line is around twist are spaced will vyazatsya? With what you this took :D
Or decided to thus holdup ahead on lesochnom directing with hand the leash dress? o.O
Hog-tie "a carrot" (mahin knot) and "not tagged already bicycle", if’re using the cord in as a the main, but on directing ileum as such.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 25 2015 19:41:33)

:D
Packed them into, yes, lesochnaya part of with hand stopora.

In late prshlogo season tried (not more five fishing trips) harvest on such a snap.
On basic (the fishing line is 0.22) one grasps the poplavochnyy a rubber stoporok in the form of "sausages."
On to dismiss for trough with one hand do very a small wiggle, which not passes through stoporok,
With other hand blshuyu loop under the feeder.
One grasps the this directing, small a noose (serves role the beads) on basic, one grasps the the second stopork, do loop under ceasing size of 10-12mm.
When gathering fidera the entire installation of easily passes through rings.
Are possible varinty with fully privyazyvaemoy River Kymi from flyurokarbona and odvodom for trough from more gossamer, than the main, fishing line of yours (under zatsepe snuffed only there's gravy).
Poboval and helicopter on this principle. Increasingly like would works, but even little "??" tests in different conditions.

volodif honestly, with fantasy I have like in order, but so and not understood as looks tooling. Can be photo snap? :)

And I here is so and not understood, somehow same respected community all-??? sees fundamental moments:
- directing under the feeder - tight (Flour on obzhimnykh pipes) or soft (fat, the cord and ganglia)?
- directing under ceasing in case, if this mono - fat, Flour either same ??? difficult areas?

Fastening, a glancing element of (the beads, clenched, stopora and etc., as I understand, deal strictly individual.

Carlos wrote:

- directing under the feeder - tight (Flour on obzhimnykh pipes) or soft (fat, cord and ganglia)?

If honestly not see difference :dontknow: Has that can affect "belligerence" trawling - fat, Wolfgang Flur better idea holds dreysenu. Although. If on directing questioning the cord type moreover Korkasta 38lb, which we with you on shocks use, then think "until the stove" :D

Carlos wrote:

- directing under ceasing in case, if this Monoga-me fat, Flour either same ??? difficult areas?

With one hand, if have you mono in as a the main, then sense you still to it something knitting? On the main one takes snap and skrutku respectively. But "pigtails" in the process industrialized fishing have in having to curl under yet / lifts / become deformed. And this iai?yaaao :disappointed:.
With other hand, if directing from, Fliura spinning to the main line they made somehow any in a knot for shock-leader, then himself knot will enough volumetric and already his can be will "cover with" any buttons-a jackhammer from arsenal karpyatnikov - and they not in example reassuringly certain curiously there match stoporkov. Will need such option link - for example Wolfgang Flur 0.40 and the main 0.22.
If the main the cord, then fat, Wolfgang Flur more interesting under directing, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 26 2015 14:24:50)

+1

margulis wrote:

volod if honestly, with fantasy I have like in order, but so and not understood as looks tooling. Can be photo snap?

Increasingly the same, as in Israel’s right to online, only in place the beads (vertlyuzhka) a small noose on really to dismiss for trough.

volod wrote:

At basic (the fishing line is 0.22) one grasps the poplavochnyy a rubber stoporok in the form of "sausages."
On to dismiss for trough with one hand do very a small wiggle, which not passes through stoporok,
With other hand blshuyu the noose under crime as.
One grasps the this directing, small a noose (serves role beads) on basic, one grasps the the second stopork, do loop under ceasing size of 10-12mm.
When gathering fidera the entire a montage easily passes through the rings.

Japan, the previous spokesman:

margulis wrote:

with fantasy I have like in order, but so and not understood as looks tooling. Can be photo snap?

Can be verbal description of replace graphic?

Mr.Puff wrote:

You can verbal description of replace graphic?

, too, nothing not understood.

1ndig0 wrote:

Also nothing not understood.

Guys came you, that kidding me with this?
Take slice of fishing line of yours and (batch mode) on it loop size of, in diameter 1.5-2mm. This noose and will fulfill role bu whip... whip and proactively loose-on basic, to slide it. Further, think increasingly clear.

volod wrote:

This noose and will fulfill role bu whip... whip and proactively loose-on basic, to slide it

And, in that rest will? 1.5-2mm not small dozen. It's a bead, Perhaps, a major is worth on the main, this ukrupnyaet snap, that not there is well. In my. If I correctly understood, of course.

margulis wrote:

volod wrote (and):

This noose and will fulfill role bu whip... whip and proactively loose-on basic, to slide it

And, in that rest will? 1.5-2mm not small dozen. It's a bead, Perhaps, a major is worth on the main, this ukrupnyaet snap, that not there is well. In my. If I correctly understood, of course.

Homilies link loop in 1.5-2mm, this will be say so, not simply and not quickly, was thought but refused. A small shotgun most it, and the feeder can be noose in loop, for trough mere 0.5-appeared in the norms.

+1

volod wrote:

Lads you, that kidding me with this?

Yes there is no, on-badass asked simply.

volod wrote:

(batch mode) on it loop size of, diameter of 1.5-2mm

So size of or diameter of?% -)

Not tooling, and what something bla-bla-bla. :(

up6uc wrote:

Try link loop in 1.5-2mm, this will be say so, not simply and not quickly, was thought but refused. A small shotgun most it, and the feeder can be noose in loop, for trough mere 0.5-appeared in the norms.

Fully agree. :yep:

up6uc wrote:

. And the feeder can be noose in loop, for trough mere 0.5-appearednorms.

Have read, thought, that perhaps something not understood. Linked the directing with such petelkoy under the feeder.
O.o. here is explain me AS "noose in loop" clothe the feeder if its dozen suppose 24mm (this a small the size of the feeders), and directing already on the main is swinging?? I have raze not is obtained :dontknow: Illy to replace trough need directing with the main sack?% -)
People, you modicum are trying "in living" those snap about which write?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 27 2015 12:28:48)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

here is explain me AS "noose in loop" clothe the feeder if its dozen suppose 24mm (this a small the size of the feeders), and directing already on the main is swinging?? I have raze not is obtained Illy to replace trough need directing with the main sack?

Can pile in view, that there karabinchik need put for connecting trough? :dontknow:

duffy333accurately. I even not observed. :D location times reread (with hand yours explanations) and something not break down at all. Perhaps mistake in describing. ;)

up6uccan Figure or photo straight for the?

The kind here as familiarity breeds contempt, then already and know not that to think - karabinchik weight less 1gr on to dismiss and drying where from the main it turns out ogrublyaet tackle on most not can% -)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Ta here as familiarity breeds contempt, then already and know not that to think - karabinchik weight less 1gr on to dismiss and drying where from the main it turns out ogrublyaet tackle on most not can

:D

People, need to to Oleole subject re. And the the entire bazaar goes pro girl running snap (Running Rig), and name themes TUIT-Line. Themselves same for quite piles are building. Or modery will transfer all of this in a new subject.
Entitled already coined. "Official tooling FIPS place code and its kind of." :flag:

For those who needy weight vertlyuzhkov and those how they ogrublyayut tackle. I the latest season on paternostere (enleve mostly with cords on them same and'm knitting) on to dismiss under ceasing'm using bystrosem Cralusso Match Quick Snap:

http://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/5/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/C/r/Cralusso-Match-Quick-Snap.jpg

Have this are gadgets weight in # 14 0.04gr (included FOUR-hundredths grams), # 12 even 4000m2 as well as 0.06gr (SlX-hundredths grams), if producer not J.J. Cale.
Tested in an aquarium on 400l as it works on falling in thicker water in comparison with paternosterom with conventional petelkoy under ceasing - raze not affects the speed! Significantly more important no size hook and the thickness of the his wire, and also that on it nasazheno.
I thus same bystrosemom on poplavochnykh game (to max and plug) 'm using. And these some tackle not compare in unobtrusive with fiderom.

And here reasoning pro the beads-vertlyuzhki, which at all it is unclear where are, and their "whose corrupting" influence. Go fishing for although would with dozen fishing trips with "classic" fipsedovskoy River Kymi, and then already "enjoy" its.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 27 2015 13:04:38)

+3

Mr.Puff wrote:

So size of or diameter of?

Dozen — the length, connecting two point on the circle and progress at variable through center the circle, and also length this BSID.
Likely size of, and can and diameter of, because noose in 1,5mm turns into okruzhnnoost.

up6uc wrote:

Try link loop in 1.5-2mm, this will be say so, not simply and not quickly

Do, you take two needle, cloves, 're putting their on rasstoyani 2mm from each other. Knitting knot-8, in one the noose vsttavleesh one rings (needle) in second the second and you just pull it, then one rings take out and molding the the noose minimum size. Yesterday for 5minut imposed not cater three deal size of (in diameter) 1.5mm. Here is this noose and serves role the beads or HMS carabiner on to dismiss for trough. She not behold, not what through a small holdup ahead, and through is correct. Associated knot deal under ceasing.

Interestingly, and that all ??? glides for better on the main (raskosami / the cord) - glass it's a bead, plastic vessels produced it's a bead, metal vertlyug or loop from fishing line of yours? Here 21st th how many opportunities for "experimentation" :D

Here is same OK people like itself life complicate the% -).

duffy333
Have adage pro dog and fence no one not revisit it. Glass bead)

himik wrote:

Uh, glass bead)

This need to payout ratios friction materials look. Very a small the rate friction steel on bombs.
Imagine - stalechnik and posts River Kymi on FIPS place code. Tin. :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

nteresno, and that all ??? glides for better on the main (the fishing line is / the cord) - glass it's a bead, plastic vessels produced it's a bead, metal vertlyug or loop from fishing line of yours?

I would voted for latunnuyu (the copper-based?) nave box (, that tear up from matchevogo fastening floater. Here is such a:
http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/_________________54352731c662d.jpg

Flour, truth, here already not one will buy it - use the remnants of kormoranovskogo Seacor-a. Putting any goddamned pressure side braid around zhelobka clenched ordinary Uni, to tilt same the main within clenched, unlike the beads, nothing not is actually added. Not know, as there about slip - well visual, that cord within a metal threads he has wham-bam troshki worse, than in glass - but there is comfortable confidence in superiority brass over glass in graph "damage" :D

+1

Glass it's a bead. Have Czech companies Preciosa became, which produces many what from glass and crystal, in including and The Glass Bead Game – for pupils are, there is model Brunelli Twin or Super Duo - as in sight from name something there two pieces. And two pieces there as times holes:
http://kazkova-mria.com/info/Twin.jpg
Truth it's a bead nemelkaya - stated size 2.5mm • 5mm

Have fishing brand want in section accessories for nautical osnastok there is the beads Two Way Beads - have them two cross-cutting holes "used on used", which not now intersect. In of England the cost of 2 pound for down from 12 units. , too, option:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rWtsF4lFDZA/TQULSXFl9PI/AAAAAAAAGBo/8QYpkewSDx0/s1600/cross3.jpg

Think, that with with the credibility there all normally. Go in three size (small - not found size, medium - an 8mm • 4mm, large - 10 mm in diameter • 5mm):
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rWtsF4lFDZA/TQT99zf5mJI/AAAAAAAAGBc/3DrAq_2R5JU/s1600/E01_0011.jpg

Pro "marine Pater Noster (disambiguation)" and use in it the beads HERE

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 27 2015 14:55:45)

Have Stonfo there is the same such a pribluda http://www.seamatchfishing.co.uk/shop/4 … ar/4615224

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Official tooling FIPS place code and its kind of.