All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Posts 1 to 30 of 1000

Any doesn't even mean anything the writing. Type "No-doze Korma" or something moreover.

Last edited by (Dec 1 2010 23:28:26)

wrote:

Dobryi evening. Podskajite newcomer, that denoting the writing Pellet feeder on udilishche?

I know such a a series of fidernykh udilisch have SPRO. Data rods up have more powerful mentor the strengthened karbonom the forms. On core coursework they this kheviki and zkstra-kheviki and sleeps on Karpov enleve with viewing so-called "Pellet feeder" - feeders for peletsa. By and large special difference from calligraphy on signup sheet... Pellet feeder, Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder, Method Feeder there is no - have different companies this is called on ways and is marketing move, to consumerstill "accurately such same, but with pearl zip." But the crux of the one - this enough powerful rods up, recommended for industrialized fishing large cyprinids kept fish on reservoirs with stagnant water and slow the passage.
To designing one of species this trough like as expended hand Andy Findlay. If anything so consider in Preston Innoveyshnz, when advertise their Pellet feeder (CODE: PFE / template: S20 / Fairlady Z (S30) / L25 / L40).
This direction fulsome in of England somewhere in 2008 from-for all an expanding soap ban industrialized fishing on method on commercial reservoirs. Ispolzutsya trough motley size and weight, but enough intensive, that implies enough big overall weight trough + prikormki. Ceasing such same as and under it comes to shagging on method - a short, to the bait was headquartered alongside pellet peletsa falling out from trough.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 2 2010 00:25:41)

+1

Here is fiends!
Finally calmed down with fittings his "arsenal" under all demands, and these reptiles pikery issued. :D

Preston competition picker. Is issued in two number. 9ft (2.7 Dam, until 30gr, weight - 130 "grape") and 10ft (3 Dam, until 40gr, weight - 160gr). To each udilischu - two done (Lite and a medium).

Ox, can smell my heart of, if the quality of will higher than have types Strozzi series of, draft my collection.

One thing word - the Scoundrels! :D

Viktor. And what Preston so little vershinok dealer in kit? I saw, that only several models have 3 crested, and so on 2 and account for dokupat. Such policies or that?

Thank you for by clarifying. And the could not nor where find information :angry:

VIVA wrote:

Preston competition picker. Is issued in two number. 9ft (2.7 Dam, until 30gr, weight - 130 "grape") and 10ft (3 Dam, until 40gr, weight - 160gr). To each udilischu - two done (Lite and a medium).

And here is interestingly, will whether there done vzaimozamenyaemye with whatever any in other prestonovskimi fiderami?

VIVA wrote:

That fiends!
Finally calmed down with fittings his "arsenal" under all demands, and these reptiles pikery issued.

Here is sucks, only began money deferred on a couple new bolonok, and here on you such a so badass! :O

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Viktor. And what Preston so little vershinok dealer in kit? I saw, that only several models have 3 crested, and so on 2 and account for dokupat. Such policies or that?

Yes figs his knows. Can save. Can sense not see.
Frankly, I always'm using the most soft vershinku. But on the rest attention not and constructive. More accurately, threatened both one times, when on EO in the past year broken vershinku on DatchMastere. But all is equal to that of then bought a new soft, and she and eiaee.

duffy333 wrote:

A here is interestingly, will whether there done vzaimozamenyaemye with whatever any in other prestonovskimi fiderami?

Until not saw information with diameter of vershinok from these pikerov. There, perhaps, invite the most went, as from Superfidera and EBM 11 '8' '.

Today a bit managed to communicate with udilischami new CATANA CX Feeder(range a series of 2011).
From-for current pogod not know, when tickles ottestirovat, but increasingly same stuck describe some features which characterize precisely this series of.
In first, traded katushkoderzhatel. Now on katushkoderzhatele a locking nut obey. Superficially he resemblance to, which is worth on series of NEXAVE BX Feeder, but increasingly same several differs (as the me, then not the most the best type of katushkoderzhatelya, upper neoprenovaya nut was much more interesting)
Second, markedly soared konusnost blanca, again as example I let me give you a series of NEXAVE BX Feeder (perishing very these series of superficially broadly similar).
"Was flipping out" all stick from this series of, impressed by the until two - this CATANA CX LIGHT Feeder and CATANA CX MULTI MEDIUM Feeder.
Than impressed lite. In first, plummeting has excessive "soplivost," which was present in model VC.
Second, udilishche became realistically stronger. With stronger not only previous series of, but stronger and NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder, and BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT Feeder. Have ribs karpovyy Lite, on todays day this realistically the most powerful Lite from all shimanovskikh laytov (I not mean in mind an aerial photograph production model). Although he and markedly flung by now.
Than grassroots multi Volkswagen Jetta TDI. How negatively am to multikam, but this indeed seems interested. On my vzllyad this will be the second suschestvennoy (the first - this model BEASTMASTER 9-11), which like many.
Usually, multi mediums (on example series BEASTMASTER and Speedmaster) this enough strict, virtually negnuschiesya rods up, which in ukorochennom version, within test almost impossible Wladimir. And with a new CATANA CX MULTI MEDIUM Feeder experienced paradox, at the expense use more "rykhlogo" (cheap) graphite disappeared rigidity prisutvuyuschaya have more expensive multimediumov. Udilishche in terms of rigidity broke a, more, than vmenyaemoe, with, in both number. :cool:
In rest models series of I nothing such a illustrious not observed (at least, until).
The general impression about the entire series of - level of enforcement middle, enough thick wire rings, can be was would and on, be careful now do, as on more expensive series.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Jan 5 2011 01:45:16)

+3

Feederal_74 wrote:

Although he and markedly flung by now.

Such things here write cannot be :D

Feederal_74 wrote:

contaminated is stronger not only previous series of, but stronger and NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder, and BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT Feeder. Have ribs karpovyy List, on todays day this realistically the most powerful List from all shimanovskikh laytov (I not mean in mind an aerial photograph production model)

Nezhto have made a similar something on browning? With his the "weight" ^ ^ and of a :cool:

wrote:

Polymers things here write cannot be

Roma, I know.
Simply want be obektivnym.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

Roma, I know.
Simply want be obektivnym.

So whether already objective to all producers. Prichine, weight already and shimano instead in the name of capacity. Although other this have made before.

I understand that innovations this always hard. But not always this in minus. Monitoring browning might be certain only in this. There every year chyoto new. Tense, all right of course for understanding of and awareness of. But indeed people make things.

Nott mean for advertising. Who who and you Vitalik should understand, that I now. Maybe, you pro with President and not pro advertising.
But d to read and further. Interestingly after all.

wrote:

So whether already objective to all producers. Prichine, weight already and shimano instead in the name of capacity. Although other this have made before.

Roma, so perishing alia circumstances, that on todays day I well learn using in trends Shimano (in fidernom direction in particular) and in much a lesser extent on many other firms (on udilischam browning I have at all gaps, that generally - the I and not was money).
So here is what a new CATANA broke a such - this rather the private case. And in THIS case increase masses and capacity rods up this things not interconnected, I closing precisely in this case. Much mass in this katanas due to employ more low-modular graphite. To with more low-modular graphite achieve of crazy indicators on rigidity and not have on exit "the boogers out", producer proikhoditsya increase tolshinu the walls, on stavneniyu with models from more vysokomodulnogo graphite (naturally this concerns udilisch the economy will on one board, but from motley graphite) and as a consequence this we have increase weight.
That I in general want these say, that increase weight, not there is would still increase capacity.
As example can lead udilishche CATANA VX LIGHT Feeder, which was even much worse off CATANA CX LIGHT Feeder, but under this was "snot-of snot" and on capacity not got the no the impression.
I already at all I'll shut up pro balance some budgetary fidernykh udilisch, when producer order to compensate for costs cheap graphite (which multilevel undo functions in prodigious over-result blanca and skews in front part of balance blanca) utonshaet second and third (from finished) parts of forms and on exit we have like would well balanced a form, but on fact supplied in which utterly not is participating nor in zabrose, nor in vyvazhivanii. And all only because (and here is here Roman Badardinov is beginning to you snicker at me :D and crow Salice hands - joke!) producer decided to gone after her, shouted for decrease weight.
And in end failings on zabrose and problems with quality wedge. But all this matters with udilischami from cheap graphite. In more expensive series udilisch, the picture with balance with rigid and with weight much means guaranteed.
Naturally, when sake of reducing weight producer donates Olympics of a blanca deliberately reducing the thickness the walls blanca, then this naturally badly and I not supporter such a method. But enough are often and other examples, when mass of rods up producer can be was would reduce and in other ways, not putting Climate a form. Ah for example, enough often, on my own rods Volkswagen Jetta TDI-class meet ah simply of pork on length of his and thickness handles, and after all this no one not ensured, parasiticus weight. In spinninge for example with this already began to fight setting razreznuyu handle, and in karpovoy it comes to shagging, at all already long is used principle, when. The shield, as attainable is missing at all (on late there is just a slight thickening with protivoskolzyashim the cover). As example - this fidernoe udilishche TEAM Daiwa HF2.
Forth, very often on on my own rods charge a metal funghi - hit a guardrail, bribery from which, as the saying goes, "as from goat milk", and after all this excess 30-40 grams and from him realistically can be abandon.
So same very often on my own rods can be meet established kit rings, which, clearly not fits class rods up, I mean in mind, that can be was would establish kit with much less diameter of. In case with showerbooth rings the gain in weight will not so considerable, as in the graphs higher examples, but fixation more easy kit positively impact balance rods up and over-fluctuations after throw will be much less.
In general somewhere so.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 3 2010 16:19:04)

Feederal_74 wrote:

(and here is here Roman Badardinov is beginning to you snicker at me :D and crow Salice hands - joke!)

If you Roman Badardinov the you known perhaps as he makes in this time :cool: I even, pass such a for him not observed. (, too, joke!) :D
Ah I same not do, you'll notice, as page Vitaly, emphasis on "ostensibly minuses" fishing gear other producers. I you not for good reason then asked pro lasting gratitude Bors. ;) Just interesting your "sequence" has become. If what!

Thank you for little. On production fishing gear. I think we weather and your series of udilisch as King Feeder from MatthiasVeyganga. And until simply I later him, modicum you with him and disagree in weight :flag:

wrote:

Just interesting your "sequence" has become. If what!

Excuse Roman, but again you izlagaesh their thought on what the, only you into a language.

Feederal_74 wrote:

sorry Roman, but again you izlagaesh their thought on what the, only you into a language.

Yes I think you understood pro that I, only're trying to now. Maybe, you look thus neponyatlivym. I your sequence in judgments and estimates not understand. If perishing you not don, Id say already so. Not want fludit here, but clarify the for the medically challenged this Flud.
And if not understood, then, excuse, but I not understand you personally. First one thing write, then opinion yours is changing. This I pro weight and other bedeviling udochkam quality.

wrote:

I think we weather and your series of udilisch as King Feeder from MatthiasVeyganga. And until simply I later him :flag:

Very often from on in the last time from on heard admiration's Veygangom. Illustrate, that will in next year! Bob Nadd the returned, thank you,, my God! :D

Joke nicely in subject (button accordion, but it is important after all - in subject :D):
On lesson litteratury programmer asks:
- reaction, who such Pushkin?
- Dont know Marja Ivanovna.
- A who such Turgenev?
- Nu and Lermontov?
- Yes not know I, Marja Ivanovna!
- M-yes, reaction. Sit down! 2!
- Marja Ivanovna, and you Lysyj know?
- No.
- A Skull?
- No.
- A Vasku Kosogo?
- Yes there is no same!
- Nu so what the fuck, Marja Ivanovana, you here me their prestige shugaete!

Z. L? - 1649.: So on anyone case, I later Andi Findleyu, Amoutu Wang De Statu and could be Dez's Shippu! Have nig succeeded the easier, than in Veyganga, and not on many more expensive :D

+3

VIVA wrote:

Too often from on in the last time from on heard admiration's Veygangom. Illustrate, that will in next year! Bob Nadd the returned, thank you,, my God! :D

Bob fiderami there not rules :D he more poplavochnik so sho this past my Nick. ;)

And I here if you observed other bosses by no means khayu. Make people, so let make with President. This is so. About the well selected anecdote. He not me.

Last edited by (Dec 3 2010 18:37:18)

Ah, on taste of and color - pencils different :dontknow: I over the last time became very trust and Veygangu, and Findleyu, and Wang De Statu and eaea with them - even not know why. :flirt:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Nu, on taste of and color - pencils different

And I pro the. And here so is obtained that black bad because he black, and green good because green.
Write people pro with President, so let and say already about the "its topic", in which modicum know increasingly and Try about those udilkakh which know so say HAND. There is opinion on own experience, let speak out people. And to discuss step TRUTNOV a.s. was established any affairs. Ah this as I already spoke to discuss taste of born in to find the something of two which not ate and only come saw.

And trust people because, that they verify, can be tested, contribute their changes in some tackle and make the that likes LS Optical Light Source personally, not that them account for simply sell. These people, as Weeks his kind of.

+1

VIVA wrote:

So on anyone case, I later Andi Findleyu, Amoutu Wang De Statu and could be Dez's Shippu!

Vecherinok this you pro that? Such curses ponapisoval, that me on concentrating and not composition. :canthearyou:

+1

VIVA wrote:

Personal anecdote in subject (button accordion, but it is important after all - in subject :D):
On lesson litteratury programmer asks:
- reaction, who such Pushkin?
- A who such Turgenev?
- Nu and Lermontov?
- Yes not know I, Marja Ivanovna!
- M-yes, reaction. Sit down! 2!
- Marja Ivanovna, and you Lysyj know?
- No.
- A Skull?
- No.
- A Vasku Kosogo?
- Yes there is no same!
- Nu so what the fuck, Marja Ivanovana, you here me their prestige shugaete!

Duffy333 wrote (and):

Interestingly, likened the whether anyone this a series of with a series of DUTCH MASTER from Preston? After all essentially they must be competitors in his price categories, I.M.H.O.,.

I likened the.
But here all-??? line about Browning,. If you interested in my opinion and opinion very known and ofweighted Russian athlete, propose a can to communicate in lichke.

This in topic was. Has found post have you.

Even, pass was having a flashback simply pro authorities supporting ;) :D Without grievances, vecherinok!

Last edited by (Dec 3 2010 19:49:07)

fm967 wrote:

Vitya this you pro that? Such curses ponapisoval, that me on concentrating and not composition. :canthearyou:

Igor, you there on its the periphery quite forgot, that "Preston - OURS, FSO!" :D
And these "mats" shaped with President for Preston's :flag:

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 3 2010 20:03:18)

+1

wrote:

Even was having a flashback simply pro authorities supporting ;) :D Without grievances, Vitya!

Roma, what grievances? Not on that to be offended.

+1

Roma, ah talked we in lichke (and with you, and with Viktor) - and I bought the, that and so wanted to buy from known us producer :whistle: A then, too, bought, what wanted to. But already from another known us producer :D And exasperated as elephant in both cases. Thanks to thus fans as you :cool:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 3 2010 20:19:37)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, ah talked we in lichke (and with you, and with Viktor) - and I bought the, that and so wanted to buy from known us producer :whistle: A then, too, bought, what wanted to. But already from another known us producer :D And exasperated as elephant in both cases. Thanks to thus fans as you :cool:

And you'll notice! Sergei, without jokes :cool:
I, too, here is buy itself spring, and can and not one. Me here is rings big like. There is I have desire to shoklider from mono at all well poyuzat. With a long have a bang on this, with diameter of. Even, pass in this there is. ;)

VIVA wrote:

Igor, you there on its the periphery quite forgot, that "Preston - OURS, FSO!"

I shimano neizmenyayu, that stick that coils, ah there for me better producer. Took on a fishing trip have Comrade Preston that has shocked, just kind of threw, estimated external kind of, even fish vyvazhival, took their Shimany, compared and understood. Nepromenyayu. I he launched different with sticks, and then were Shimany, and came love, ah I can't I them change. :blush:

+2

fm967 wrote:

I shimano not'm cheating on, that stick that coils, ah there for me better producer. Took on fishing have Comrade Preston, shaken, just kind of threw, estimated external kind of, even fish vyvazhival, took their Shimany, compared and understood. Not would trade ? ?. I he launched different with sticks, and then were Shimany, and came love, ah not can I them change.

Talk said! Brilliant. :cool:

+1

Boev wrote:

It's beautiful said! Brilliant. :cool:

And me browning likes. I here is even, pass him, too, to change until not want. Slightly can and visited Oxford Street, but really, talk, qualitatively!
You me thank you would you bet, Oleg? ;)
Truth I have as have Igor from Preston, from dura-Ace even, pass foothold thought that not would trade ? ? until Browning. Although saw Preston have Viti in work, but was too embarrassed try. But and not write pro Preston anything! - Tej, because as not bad about molesting. I do not.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)