All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

No one not met Shimano Technium DF Feeder.
Interesting stick in ekstrakhevi as. But like old outlets.

katana wrote:

Nobody met Shimano Technium DF Feeder.

This model very long wash their hands with production. To purchase its can be only with hands. :huh:

Boev wrote:

People universal udilisch not yet have learned to do. Quick stick initially pixels under rapid and precise impose, but with "knitting frenzy at the moment" fish have them worse, than have slow udilok.

Though no weight fish, Oleg. If this driven carps, about which incidentally man and mentioned as about real prilove on how the lake, then fastovoe udilishche here will even in pros.

And here is how gentle ulilischa until pens bend and quiet Perhaps with gender Dam over raczka, this and me accustomed. ;) But under this, in the name of "always fish pounder" oops as same we lose in range missiles zabrosa and in general time on fatigue carp.

Increasingly I.M.H.O.,. But I here is indeed with some since came to thought, that sensitivity letterhead, ability to rods up "knitting" fish, this increasingly the high-hat-stickers industrialized fishing "pipisochnoy" fish with goal obtain moral ass. If same goal on quite gain tangible in weight fish (and man mentioned pro 10kg an + driven carps on 3-4 kg), then so whether perishing there are important were these usual properties rods up?

Last edited by (Jan 29 2011 02:47:10)

Romeo wrote:

I.M.H.O., if arsenal udilisch low the 1 Anabelle Lake now vershinka not would prevent :flag:

Roma, I as any shall photograph done which d keep for tulips. Several units immediately (in pile) do you say me on how many there ounces in each :rofl: DC? :crazyfun:
Only Id say in advance, that all they will on 1 ounces of, but I think you regulation utility of ;) :whistle:

katana wrote:

Nobody met Shimano Technium DF Feeder.
Interesting stick in ekstrakhevi as. But like old outlets.

I encounter such feeder each time, when t infishing shop near with its home.
Is worth itself quietly and peacefully in anticipation a new owner here is already few years, together with other fidernymi udilischami, mostly Polish Kongerami.
Of course, old issuing. Of course, "super heavyweight" - but includes applause?! :cool:
On lyubitelya. :glasses:

Last edited by Dood (Jan 29 2011 08:00:30)

Shimano Technium DF Feeder want take have Comrade try under method as think. I so on staff the see that he closer to dimensioned notvert. Think that under sheathing solution 2-3 fishing in year will work many years. Simply interestingly nor never Ekstra Hevy not catching carp.

katana wrote:

Just interestingly nor never Ekstra Hevy not catching carp.

Light-A psychic, more interesting.

D.S.I wrote:

Light-A psychic, more interesting

With such Sjusj?en Metodnuyu crime as with feeds (with feeds 110-120) gram it far not zabrosish.
If to talk about vyvazhivanii the of course to withdraw carp gossamer snastyu prikolno. Himself deal on Picker Speed master put a carp 2.5 pounds. Sensations super.

wrote:

Watching Russias worrying no weight fish, Oleg. If this driven carps, about which incidentally man and mentioned as about real prilove on how the lake.

Roma, you again on its wave of, about any karpakh speech? :canthearyou: Where is this written?

wrote:

Then why oh why again return to the issue
Like would something as like, khevika, flushed-khevika with test until 100-110. Reliable tool:
- for accurate and confident work on 50 distance there is-70 forge the
- allowing use trough until 70 grams + fodder
- approved a sensible there's too much weight
- build, perhaps, closer to Melvin Fast, but allowing well knitting fish
- not severe (grams until 300)
- enough "a catchy"
- with modern rings, worker absenteeism perekhlestam and with a diameter of, aimed in case need use the shock of leader, and also harvest in winter time
- with sufficient terms of a set of reliable vershinok from 0.5 until 3
Suppose. Had forced a white bream on Reservoir on distance 70 forge the With different depth and with presence of seed, either lack of tide in different places

Better, give me an advice what stick from Browning's analogy under these criteria.

+1

wrote:

But I here is indeed with some since came to thought, that sensitivity blanca, ability to rods up "knitting" fish, this increasingly the high-hat-stickers industrialized fishing "pipisochnoy" fish with goal obtain moral ass. If same goal on quite gain tangible in weight fish (and man mentioned pro 10kg an + driven carps on 3-4 kg), then so whether perishing there are important were these usual properties rods up?

Roma, on your theory all forms must be on type Maver Tor? I.e., negnuschiesya oglobli. For what then the British issue their there are vaunted the really expensive fidery with parabolicheskim marched? Indeed do for whom? Why have dura-Ace the most expensive model Anteres made precisely as powerful the parabolic udilka? Did you thinking, that I thus khevikom not will be able quickly cope with the carp weight 3-4 kg. Without chance for fish? On range missiles and accuracy zabrosa this deal training facilities and practice. Personally I to parabolikam already was accustomed and'm throwing up bricks here without problems. Can need finally understand, that for different conditions there are different rods up. There is conditions, where precisely rapid stick will in mixed results, but there is options and contrary. And such options much more, than first. And what with rapid pounder much more skhodov during vyvazhivaniya this fact. But, here, as the saying goes, everyone its.

+5

Boev wrote:

But, here, as the saying goes, everyone its

Everyone its - this fact. In would films Bob Nadd but at all on 4.20 and tight as bumpy thing we're riding. ???? judging by around the khlyt 1.5 / 2. So pay have guy he not the that would not it bends, and so. Slightly is intense under vyvazhivanii 1.5-shki bream. On stagnant water.
But under this have him in a coil included opposite move and he simply, press the coil finger at under vymatvanii, sometimes gives "pushed" on turnover / and a half.
Here is and question hands. ????? they their.

Last edited by (Jan 29 2011 15:04:10)

+1

More tough form easier to do accurate zabrosy. This is one of factors in favor of hard letterhead.

Romeo wrote:

More tough form easier to do accurate zabrosy.

Expanding? Parabolic SAR bails on further. Ah if anything I have in the hands of. :blush:

+1

wrote:

"Range? Parabolic SAR bails on further. Ah if anything I have in the hands of.

The accuracy of And expanding this that one thing and, too,? Where I wrote pro expanding?

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2011 15:14:59)

Romeo wrote:

Where is I wrote pro expanding

Nowhere Rum, I spoke pro plus parabolika.

wrote:

Their Nowhere Rum, I spoke pro plus parabolika.

Ah there stood question mark this times. Expanding me not need a this two. I have more types who tend to paraboliku than to Melvin Fast this three. :tomato:

Precisely question 'hands'.
Whatever udilkami more often you catch - those same and going to leave further / more precisely.
Not for good reason known athletes say, that is important not pursuit of new models, and the addiction to the old

+3

worm wrote:

not for good reason known athletes say, that is important not pursuit of new models, and the addiction to the old

In this golden wisdom :cool: But if absolute newcomer give parabolik and fastovyy feeder the Fastovym he would still more precisely will initially to do zabrosy I.M.H.O., and nothing more.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2011 15:34:42)

+2

If newcomer give fastovyy, i.e. much the likelihood of a breakdown done in minimum tests from complete - especially if have moreover impose "a la spiningovyy." He only the form will feel and feel his. I would a newcomer on fastakh he launched would to train with vershinkami maximum test, I.M.H.O.,. Parabolic SAR in this terms of as forgives more - a form better one senses from finished until tulip buds. Walnut sideboard, again same I.M.H.O.,
But on the accuracy of zabrosa affects only technique - if its not, the nothing not will help :dontknow: A this comes only over time and desire :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 29 2011 17:29:03)

+1

Boev wrote:

Perhaps need finally understand, that for different conditions there are different rods up. There is conditions, where precisely rapid stick will in mixed results, but there is options and contrary.

Here is if honestly, Oleg, then you as times write and this not don. I this already understood had long inter indeed. Loath principle universal stick raze not will take whatever steps are, as would not wanted to bowed to this.

At all, pro the that udilishche should approached only under conditions industrialized fishing, if you observed, I perhaps with first day presence on Forum write.

Boev wrote:

Roma, you again on its wave of, about any karpakh speech? Where this written?

Boev
Of mixed up,, Oleg. To Stimul-Cash! The Katana wrote pro Karpov on water feature and 10 kg an. 've missed that :dontknow:

Last edited by (Jan 29 2011 18:31:13)

worm wrote:

not for good reason known athletes say, that is important not pursuit of new models, and the addiction to the old

Utterly correctly and is true!
On its practice might be certain in this.

Guys, A have someone Hardy there is? Highly interested in thing.

Who enjoyed Drennan Series 7 Puddle chucker Competition Feederand Drennan Series 7 Puddle chucker Carp Feedertell, what the impression from these udilisch.
On site the price for rods up and hard time delivering in Moldova pleasant, here is and got interested in.

In the process no one, and wand interesting - och!

Ibrother on day birth autumn.
This is interestinglyUdilsche done dobrotno- kachestveno (though as me said this have drennana budget). Ednstvennyy minus transportation length (dvukhchastnik however).
Brother oblovil his. Him very likes build with President and work rods up on vyvazhivaniya.

Last edited by (Feb 1 2011 00:12:03)

wrote:

Children (Guys), hard question of have someone Hardy there is? Highly interested in thing.

Itself, kept in the hands of Marksman13 'Feeder Rod. Sensations - rifled weapons of higher class. Progressive build, the easy (on catalogue 221 grams), how - simply Atas. Remained impression, that touched to what the on truly good. But the price. (Roughly 600 dolyarov in of England without delivery.

And again hello! :)
All should have would figure out.
Given the controversy moment deleted
- build, perhaps, closer to Melvin Fast, but allowing well how to knit fish

Boev wrote:

Nipalas Tsor wrote (and):
Then again return to the issue
Like would something as like, khevika, flushed-khevika with test until 100-110. Reliable tool:
- for accurate and confident work on distance there is 50-70 forge the
- allowing use trough until 70 grams + fodder
- approved a sensible there's too much weight
- not severe (grams until 300)
- enough "a catchy"
- with modern rings, worker absenteeism perekhlestam and with diameter of, aimed in case need use shock-leader, and also harvest in winter time
- with sufficient terms of a set of reliable vershinok from 1 until 3
Suppose. Had forced a white bream on Reservoir on distance 70 forge the With different depth and with presence of seed, either lack of tide in different places

On budget like would the organization in in 1,500.
But if there is decent and informed options, then can be and increase slightly :)

In what times screens this list, all there understandable except this

wrote:

- with modern rings, worker absenteeism perekhlestam

And that there is modicum one producer which puts such rings?

The kind type have Fuji there is any a new a series of with such billed features - net marketing move, I.M.H.O.,

duffy333
The kind not, not marketengovyy move. Pro Fuji I know, we here on Forum wherever this touched, I posted pictures of the with the catalogue. There same, on site it there is video as they work. Question in another, this sounds as what he wants when choosing with President, and I thought that who the rolls serially with these rings.

wrote:

A that there is modicum one producer which puts such rings?

Perhaps people in mind rings with so type framework.
http://ib1.keep4u.ru/b/2011/02/01/a7/a77e1a25bb966cc8dc9d2a3b84902412.jpg
Now have shimano nor on one a new series of such rings not are used, the reason - greater weight compared with conventional form of framework.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)