All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Emil
There is no, if conditional support share on three categories rapid, averagely rapid and guys, I'm ready, then pile in mind the second. But this subject better not now touch camping on K. All these shape in notions every understands in least its illiteracy, itself the notion of build quite the relative, involving up in themselves a series of parameters.

71 wrote:

remained deal only between fans of "rapid" and "slow" by building-who of them pessimists, and who optimists.

I from on. S even more savings :D

+2

wrote:

I from on. S even more savings

Bloke here what's forgotten about existence of the third groups. :flag: :D judging by reaction "the room",, too, quite lot of. :D

Today previous received a new maverovskuyu system. That say. Disappointed.
're sniffing obsmotreli, disassembled near old and a new.
1- varnish on rings lies areas of, that enough strongly affects build so. Indeed do not build, but as would this. Uhhhh. In short - after as tryasonesh a form, he longer calming down. Have first systems varnish was ended properly and the very udilishche look bangin more aristokratichnym
2- in sight a strong reducing the price the most systems - insoles in kolenakh from pith have become evovskimi, appeared calligraphy "maver" on katushkoderzhatele and forms, i.e. - 're working over design)
3- whips already not marked and severely smell China, although in principle on razvesovke with original coincide.

Ah in general where the so. Field tests of course all will reveal, but until - easy negative.

PySy on the billet finished emerged Iron blyashanka with letters M A In E the R.

Last edited by (Mar 10 2011 23:38:27)

wrote:

3- whips already not marked and severely smell China, although in principle on razvesovke with original coincide.

In my, already long Maver (yes and many other more Europeans) manufactured in Asia.

Nikolaich wrote:

In my, already long Maver (yes and many other more Europeans) manufactured in Asia.

And scripted, too,, percent on 80.

Were Germanfishing journal Blinker acknowledged udilishche Masterpiece Heavy Feeder 155 from Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast (has been accomplished in collaboration with Tsammataro) the best pounder for industrialized fishing peaceful fish in 2010 st year!
I congratulate Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast and Tsammataro.
Something wanted test this a device.

Udilishche for sees, I.M.H.O.,. Here is article (on English truth):
http://www.matchangler.com/features/techniques/276.html
So in it Mishanya with these fiderami serves. And here is read more on Russian in Salapinskom electronic magazine:
http://salapin.ru/magazinen6_26.html
http://salapin.ru/magazinen7_18.html

Text or: And nothing that have him weight 465grm? And the I remember as me pro my Brauningovskiy King Long Range "shared" :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 29 2011 11:09:11)

duffy333 wrote:

usage: And nothing that have him weight 465grm? And the I remember as me pro my Brauningovskiy King Long Range "shared" :D

If would have him was weight 365 grams, think, I have already was would two such with President :D

duffy333 wrote:

usage: And nothing that have him weight 465grm? And the I remember as me pro my Brauningovskiy King Long Range "shared" :D

Sergei, I already for themselves has found a new focus on maintaining. Reading such narratives. Every year new ;) It simply been walking for if honestly. And the that extols then khayut, and the that khayut extols chyoto. Ironically even. Read the product such utverzhdayus in thought, that preferences my relatively brand are correct!.

Opinion hover, and I tip here exasperated. At least until.

oleole wrote:

Bistom same.
Coastal 100 (big) with hard work while feeds on 50 meters.
Coastal 125 (big) with hard work while feeds on 30 meters.
Who more?

Rods up Shimano under the right zabrose quietly mismanaging with business until 50-90% from declared test. Know athletes, which udilischami BeastMaster AX 3.9 / 110 on eeaaneie La is released and trough weight 150 grams large volume. Almost process the overstepping test. This, of course, not secure the use of rods up, but. Even nor one feeder not tripping over. I their Antares BX 3.9 / 110 without fear enleve kormushkami AXC weight 100 grams. :cool:

oleole wrote:

. Before charges in sadism - already bought ekstrakhevik, more bist force not d.

Oleg, and what place it you has purchased in the classroom ekstrakhevi? After ban building slingshots embarked question about -owned is the physical rods up for zakorma enormous kormushkami. Now in searching for.

Boev wrote:

Oleg, and what udilishche you has purchased in the classroom ekstrakhevi? After ban building slingshots embarked question about -owned is the physical rods up for zakorma enormous kormushkami. Now in searching for.

Have Igor emerged a new plaything, he more will reveal, KORUM Neoteric until 180 g, here is this might under a small weight blanca. That trough on 150 g fly for a hundred meters, that poklevka small beer visible on sensitive vershinkakh.

Boev wrote:

Now in searching for.

Oleg. I have here is Witold Balcerowski Dalnik there is. Yes a tough, yes oak, a long. But udilka realistically is ready work in as a fearing woman. Them can be as lever work, managerial increasingly.
Brauningovskiy King feeder. The to activist Sergey. Have him such a udilka there is, will reveal.

2Rappye:
And why until 180grm? If this Neoteric 12Quiver Rod, then he until 200grm is written :dontknow: I, too, was am amazed these fiderom. Truth complete done in Fresh, 4oz and 6oz. But includes lightning covered by svetonakopitelnoy paint and theoretically without glowworms can be at night harvest.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 30 2011 13:00:00)

wrote:

. Witold Balcerowski Dalnik.

Thank you, Roma, but on Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast I negotov morally. :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

.Neoteric 12Quiver Rod, then he until 200grm.

KORUM Neoteris watched have Edika on EO 2009 in Kyiv. Pleasant light and powerful stick, but this a short (3,6m.) dvukhchastnik with an embarrassing customer-. Not suited. :dontknow:
Want udilishche in length of his 3.9 until 150 grams. Next week in some barracuda and some starfish will come new Shimanki - can there something will choose. From moreover that already saw more grassroots BeastMaster BX totally / 150. Even watched Catana CX totally / 150. In principle, not a bad stick, but not likes. The shield. Any square. Not pleased lies in drawn. Have Shimano not yet bad rods up in version karpovikov with test 150 grams, but there length 3,66 forge the :dontknow:
, it is a pity there is no nowhere previous model Nexave AX totally / 150. Very an interesting option. :cool:

An interesting option Team Daiwa HF-2.
In the past year capturing the them in as a karpovogo fidera - on weight trough + fodder for 100 gr - a fairy tale.

duffy333 wrote:

lightning covered by svetonakopitelnoy paint and theoretically without glowworms can be at night harvest.

This theoretically yes, virtually - there is no :(

Boev wrote:

dvukhchastnik with an embarrassing customer-. Not suited.

Oleg, with with your transport, word "not suited" - as the cheaply sounds :D

wrote:

Oleg, with with your transport, word "not suited" - as the cheaply sounds

Everything flows, increasingly is changing. My beads now in sale.What machine will next not yet know. Most likely Gone Fishin '(d touring on unafraid. :offtop:

Boev wrote:

Makes me want to place it in length of his 3.9 until 150 grams.

http://www.milo.it/en/Canne/Ledgering/1.asp
Nice Long Distans.
If there is, where poschupati. Well rates wand. (4.20 even better will, on potryakh maximum Khevik)

2Boev:
I would "Germans" looked (Browning, Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast) - they lovers powerful St under big heavy trough. Only fear, that you will need a couple such St - for a near-average and the far-distance there is.

Fros wrote:

Milo Long Distans.

Poschupati have. Nice have us Hypnotizes flagship, but fidernykh udilok not yet zavozili. :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

I would "Germans" looked (Browning, Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast)

Ready look Browning, but have us their there is no. And here is Baltsery there is in full assortment. But of them, alas, nothing not likes. :dontknow:

There is in available Shimano Beastmaster hevy 3.9 until 110. Intends to to purchase having available stick in laytovom or Volkswagen Jetta TDI range. Had forced the planned on Reservoir., on-start or slow during. Help with choice, please. Thank you.

Which comprises budget on purchase what?

drVegor wrote:

There are in available Shimano Beastmaster hevy 3.9 until 110.

With her knockers Beastmaster BX study / 3,30 Lite until 70 g, in Jaatteenmaki execution simply bomb, and with 207 mph spaghetti :) But fish will knitting simply miraculously.

Rappye wrote:

I did feel around Beastmaster BX study / 3,30 Lite until 70 g, in Jaatteenmaki execution simply bomb, and with top speed of 207 mph spaghetti :) But fish will to knit simply miraculously.

I such udilkoy with index "Since" limit partners and VC (the old model) in length of his 3,30 a carp took on 8.20. Until the evening its feet were shaking. Words there is no, worked good tugging on could be out. Not know as new series of, might ????? there is no?

Last edited by djon_ik_21 (Mar 31 2011 11:45:04)

Fros wrote:

Milo Long Distans.
If there is, where poschupati. Well rates wand. (4.20 even better will, on potryakh maximum Khevik)

Yesterday watched his on Volyn. Normal stick for their money. Also looked milovskiy multi feeder Helios. (Very grassroots).
A new drenan, too, good (camp. Further, I can't recall).

wrote:

normal stick for their money.

If not secret, what money? Can be in lichku.

Rappye wrote:

if not secret, what money? Can be in lichku.

And what secret. In district 100dol.
Incidentally yesterday bought legs telescope for his DeLuxe.

wrote:

A what secret. In district 100dol.

O.o. in district 100 bucks and mikada will different stick for their money. Thank you.

duffy333 wrote:

which comprises budget on purchase what?

Within 1,500. How understood lite from Bista lapshevat, perhaps will highlight the on glass tinkles?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)