All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

Advise a medium for the boner + industrialized fishing on slow during! The price about 1,000, can be tRoshky more)
Not as not'm going to stop choice)
Until more just likes people master 366 until 100 grams
For previously thankful)

Boev wrote:

Oleg, and what udilishche you has purchased in the classroom ekstrakhevi? After ban building slingshots embarked question about -owned is the physical rods up for zakorma enormous kormushkami. Now in searching for.

Ahem. Chestiune in perverts. Dutch / 130.
Truth, downturns kormukhi until a bad not accounted for.
'm using this stick for distant zabrosov 80-100 ounce kormukh.

+1

oleole wrote:

:O Won-it as already places Prestonovskikh types call. Ah sho OK - welcome to the Era :D

oleole wrote:

Here still need to deal, who in this case a pervert, those who but normal fiderami or those who but Chinese saddle (harness) adapted ones under your cast! :D feeder should be fiderom, not derzhakom from shovels with nodding is for winter with President ;)

Last edited by (Apr 1 2011 12:33:48)

+1

Messrs.. To Stimul-Cash, that'm interfering of course. And than you spodovye stick not like for zakorma? Oglobley in 200 grams would still harvest not regulation. And Spode - he same for this and made.

the fisherman
As I understand this line faulty and had forced here same. If so, task delicate, as the me an ideal option picking the trough for industrialized fishing in a whole with that capacity of, aptly apt in weight to rod for lift conditions. Users save time, minimally these realities made distance between zakormom and catching, not deliver itself excess of a neurasthenia cordus and camping on D., global slightly only pace of. In my opinion Francois Hesnault.

+1

What take Volkswagen Jetta TDI? Advise) want take a good stick! For previously thankful
Our, help with choice) price range of until 1,000-1,200

wrote:

price range of until 1,000-1,200

?? :)

Shimano Beastmaster AX / BX 100 g very Regrettable candidate to to visit in transported.

wrote:

what take Volkswagen Jetta TDI

If need a might on carp we should drink a and Amur river, then launching a medium Beast Master in execution BX. If need a the beauty and play cordage for bream, an and small fry, and also ad- from karpush - other Nexave BX. Shimano sorely tested time.

wrote:

sorely tested time.

Now, unfortunately, such assertions highly debatable. :dontknow:
Need to seek indeed stale in time goods on shops. Of those that tested time. And this is not only about dura-Ace.

Was yesterday on sorevakh, looked as guys fiderami they wave and spoke with judge spinningistom, the crux of the issue in than, as something wanted to Picker itself take Cormoran, on form IM12 written was, a catchy, easy and all such. And acquired a trust to this firm after rollers, where this very judge, he same Nikolai dragged her up on spinning Cormoran Sheat on 22 kg! Says, wand worked good on cheers, but as something under zabrose snaps! Have been haemorrhaging he his in renovating to notvert, the, I could even watch. And this does not IM10 as written on form, yes this at all not graphite, and composite o.o.
So that things can be only tested themselves a and not time :)

Rappye wrote:

on time-limited IM12 written was, a catchy, easyand all such.

Rappye wrote:

and this does not IM10 as written on form, yes this at all not graphite, and composite

:D

IM12 was on pikere written, but on spinninge IM10 if am not mistaken. That your desktops? Speech goes about different my own rods but from one producer.

wrote:

what take Volkswagen Jetta TDI? Advise) want take a good stick! Freaked out previously blagodarenbyvalye, help with choice) price range of until 1,000-1,200

Launching Bestmaster VC until 100 grams, as times enters in price range of. Very Regrettable option

Rappye wrote:

What your desktops?

Composite not can be easy and sand. And under zabrose break the composite - this very funny.

Rappye wrote:

Pones he his in renovating to notvert, the, I could even watch. And this does not IM10 as written on form, yes this at all not graphite, and composite o.o.

And why not IM8 or still any? How "on eye" can be determine the modularity graphite? I personally not know. :dontknow:
With distinguished by versatile modularity not all so simply. How I remember on spiningam, a form consists of moderated reactors-fiber supplemented (this most IM) and binder aspect on composites. And if the modularity show off in, then transitional added (beautiful name and they are technical secret companies-producer. So that can be such a situation, that fibers super, and the cohesive "gnilovatoe." So that the form with IM10 have one producer and have another producer - this two big difference.

+1

Yes this spinning was is broken, and "easy and a catchy" was Picker, went seek information by the spinningu, Mr. Picker the I in the hands of kept and here is Spin. Seems they were one series of, now accurately not Id say.

duffy333agree on 100%, for me all these IM (intermediate modules incidentally - srednemodulnyy translated) until one seats, seems interested fact that even expensive rods up make with keen bones of resin, this and plus and minus - it bends better but slightly harder and etc, all depends on sensations as udilishche is leading themselves in the hands of, and when you get used to it, then modicum Obuvnye write on form, modicum IM500. Smaller need to look on these calligraphy.

ps. Man which repairs them rods up, perhaps missed through themselves thousands of possible medicine options, on eye can and not will determine, but I personally saw such "miracles" - komlevaya part of composite, upper graphite, for what remains only guess.

Not just seems like spining and Picker - rods up charging for different needs. And the that the that on them can be one a series of written nothing not means. Indeed do means only one thing, that they in most prestigious modeling agencies a range of companies occupy a certain price range of. All.

Rappye wrote:

I personally saw such "miracles" - komlevaya part of composite, upper graphite, for what remains only guess.

Thanks to such a solving various parts of blanca have various properties. As thinking are clamoring for rapid, slow or any another by building blanca or increasing test?

wrote:

If need a might on carp we should drink a and Amur river, then launching Volkswagen Jetta TDI Beast Master in execution BX. If need a the beauty and play some tackle for bream, an and small fry, and also ad- from karpush - other Nexave BX. Shimano sorely tested time.

wrote:

Now, unfortunately, such assertions highly debatable. Need to seek indeed stale in time goods on shops. Of those that tested time.

Nexave BX is issued with 2009, Beast Master BX - with 2010.
How many need wait, to say, that they verified time?
About ordination models already with Ukraya certainty can be said, that they verified time.
'm not seeing any sense seek old model.

Feederal_74 wrote:

'm not seeing any sense seek old model

And other fly fishermen which I later even, pass see in this sense. But the such. Conversation pro this already was and just torgot.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Beast Master BX - with 2010.

:O year this term. Without komentov even

wrote:

year this term. Without komentov even

This year well facilitated, that would understand, that this model Lies not worse old. And this Roma fact, not my hunches. Against statistics not popryosh.
Ah, and with other hand in school ??? ?? ? ?, too,, most students their view for year following the, and who the on three years sits and one classroom. This OK deal such, whom, as matter.

Feederal_74 wrote:

This is OK deal such, whom, as matter.

Vitalik, understand! :flag:
I at all pick a with President tested "on potryakh." Hands. Not years. And anything! - Tej so.
Here is took old man Grumbeigh Rhino (with 2003 in the catalogue Zebco), yesterday obtain very. :cool: And not worse new :D
Goes on "age" that enleve already on a for centuries.

Last edited by (Apr 4 2011 18:42:08)

Boev wrote:

Thanks, Roma, but on Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast I negotov morally.

Afterfishing understood that to him need to be prepared and physically. Under zabrose even 4000m2 as well as released with one hands your cast. Well modicum for supplied in kept. But anything! - Tej so, modicum and solid oak wood, but poklyovki small fry in gender hands in sight. As Spode of course gonna get away with this, but here is harvest. This only carp. However far I his only and used before.

ZX Feeder 4.20 a long with test 180. Udilishche purely "German-style." Conditional support "as times for of Dnepr", here is this a device far more interesting. Ah or King what thread. Volodya Isko spoke that him grassroots King. I posprashal much detail, says udilka quite easily and far throws and despite its quite taken the unusual build, hangs up on wind.

Last edited by (Apr 5 2011 12:18:19)

On subject "sorely tested time" - both rods up made on base previous models AX with a small modernization, to example - on Biste pari passu clause the second tier varnish, eased rings, for better grip - joints now not lakiruyutsya, and in such a spirit. Himself the form rods up conceptually not varied. To example pro a new Speedmaster AX such a not Id say - this completely new udilishche, which created on base a new and not the most successful EMU letterhead XT-Diaflash, about fix already was said companies Shimano.

Last edited by (Apr 5 2011 14:06:02)

wrote:

By example pro a new Speedmaster AX such a not Id say - this completely new udilishche, which created on base a new and not the most successful EMU blanca XT-Diaflash, about fix already was said companies Shimano.

Whom was said companies Shimano? Can be on-for more about this about this.

VIVA wrote:

I on days want pop out and swim a bit Dutch Master and Baltserom from Tsammataro. And compare all of this. There is have a German, one wand, which me very interested in: Growth 3.9 test - 115 grams (but the reservoir there - on 150).

Ah, if the reservoir lack, then this Shimano. :cool:
I tomorrow, too, d test udilku Balzer Edition IM-12 accessible personnel Hulsse ' s Heavy Multi 390 / 165on subject use in as a spodovogo rods up and industrialized fishing on a strong stream.

+1

Test rods up confounds, 10-165, what already not 2-250g :)
How many in it vershinok?

ActuaIly something cheaply for manual work, hope going to tell as it in work?

Boev wrote:

I tomorrow, too, d test udilku Balzer Edition IM-12 accessible personnel Hulsse ' s Heavy Multi 390 / 165 on subject use in as a spodovogo rods up and industrialized fishing on a strong devices up.

Oleg, and x iai ? testuvati? :hobo:
I such enleve trety e on naberezhny the kind Pustovtakh - meni podobayutsya, mnyati not zbirayus :blush:
In Geroya ?io on International Film Festival clients iaa ? ou 150 gr kormaki - 1648 Guardian Khyuls.

Until ? ?a ? ? - yeui vdmovishsya page me meni, whether-trio of. He I'll pick up

Last edited by Nycolas (Apr 22 2011 21:49:53)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)