All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

Boev wrote:

I not understand. Why harvest on-start with the feeding trough 30 grams on distance there is 35 meters negnuschimsya pounder with test 300 grams, which weighs a pound of, and coil for sverkhdalnikh zabrosov. Let even and kiloshnykh little slapping. Increasingly would still that touring in far side on KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny. Hillsides a freaking amazing, fish Sea. But in those conditions emerges a good a psychic, ah on a pinch, khevik, with 4,000 coil (on dura-Ace). With so showerbooth from such a fishing can be obtain huge pleasure, under this hands not were going to fall off. Question: Where-same aesthetics? Smacks of dubinizmom.

Oleg, I know explanation!

Honored here is this article http://www.match-fishing.de/berichte/pr … master.php and drew attention on date its write.
Man simply in of shock, that fishing pole for distant zabrosov can be so powerful and easy simultaneously. He in of shock from tonkostennosti, but ruggedness blanca. He in of shock from work rods up on vyvazhivanii. He in of shock from quality graphite, from which done udilishche. And he in of shock from what with first zabrosa zapulil the feeder 60 grams on 108 meters (the coil - 9600 from Tsamatarro).

Then I has looked on this http://www.match-fishing.de/berichte/pr … chland.php and date write.
In short, finally Preston came in Germany! Now let us give progress in work German Rutten-prozvoditeley. :D

Z. L? - 1649.: Veygang not fell in team Germany. But in tandem fell in a "C" on latest Cup Mozelly. Looking for new an idol youth very closely :glasses:

Boev wrote:

I not understand. Why harvest on-start with the feeding trough 30 grams on distance there is 35 meters negnuschimsya pounder with test 310 grams, which weighs 665 grams, and coil for sverkhdalnikh zabrosov (680 grams). Let even and kiloshnykh little slapping. Increasingly would still that touring in far side on KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny.

If I correctly understood you speak about the first parts of movie Zammataro. So he there but not these pounder on which you allow exile and not such coil. In the first parts of he but pounder with test until 115 "grape" in the second until 155 "grape".

+1

10 wrote:

In the first parts of he but pounder with test until 115 "grape" in the second until 155 "grape".

Thank you for clearer. I not knew such a, although this sheds victory, what light.

Boev wrote:

I not understand. Why harvest on-start with the feeding trough 30 grams on distance there is 35 meters negnuschimsya pounder with test 310 grams, which weighs 665 grams, and coil for sverkhdalnikh zabrosov (680 grams). Let even and kiloshnykh little slapping. Increasingly would still that touring in far side on KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny. :canthearyou: hillsides a freaking amazing, fish Sea. But in those conditions emerges a good a medium, ah on a pinch, khevik, with 4,000 coil (on dura-Ace). With so showerbooth from such a fishing can be obtain huge pleasure, under this hands not were going to fall off. Question: Where-as aesthetics? Smacks of dubinizmom. :canthearyou:

Edited Boev (Today 07 :08: 22)

Oleg. On site Zamataro, or Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast can be write ask. I same not was photographing this the film. I simply on one point drew attention. And on place fishing gear whom could enjoy Zamataro, could be and other with President which he not represents. But he presented concept of udilisch. Quite "of the dry" and as man adjusted the quite powerful.

And such with President, Oleg, you should be known on trade (if not am mistaken you chyoto stems like with Baracuda. The film a man, peering simply advertising. Can and am mistaken) so people simply have misconception about by it comes to shagging precisely as have Zamataro. Harder, "faster" and podubinistee. Over time of course comes desire to obtain "orgasm" from use with President, indeed, best suitable under certain conditions industrialized fishing. But this then. And the film I think counts precisely on mass the viewer. But this my opinion about movie. You same know, I not enleve tip here which in is movie. But Baltseroskiy Zefferino Hevy there is, vyigrannyy're baby. , I can't recall de.

And at all I asked base about the impact by building on implementation of poklyovok.

wrote:

DUTCH MASTER 128 and 138 vecherinok near with me bad about molesting on EO (if this udilishche of course. Can he will reveal pro udilku in this situation camping on E. With strong, during and non-CIS zabrose as she works. I think such information "with fields" will be far more interesting.

VIVA wrote:

Z. L? - 1649.: Veygang not fell in team Germany. But in tandem fell in top three on latest Cup Mozelly. Looking for new an idol youth very closely :glasses:

This will be more pro with President Vitya. On topic.
I for your behaviour vyskazyvanimi personal, too, looking. Me interestingly.

Boev wrote:

I not understand. Why harvest on-start with the feeding trough 30 grams 500m 35 meters negnuschimsya pounder with test 310 grams, which weighs 665 grams, and coil for sverkhdalnikh zabrosov (680 grams). Let even and kiloshnykh little slapping. Increasingly would still that touring in far side on KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny. Hillsides a freaking amazing, fish Sea. But in those conditions emerges a good a medium, ah on a pinch, khevik, with 4,000 coil (on dura-Ace). With so showerbooth from such a fishing can be obtain huge pleasure, under this hands not were going to fall off. Question: Where-as aesthetics? Smacks of dubinizmom.

Quietly, -Quiet Oleg, even.
If, but thus showerbooth, means, so and need to. , too, me, compared, who such you and who such TsAMMATARO.:crazyfun: That regulation produce rods up, here is then and regulation have word, and until keep quiet and'Call it for granted. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 6 2010 17:36:22)

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

Also me compared, who such you and who such TsAMMATARO :crazyfun:

Speech commanded not about my own rods at all, Vitalik, in courses post on which responded Oleg. Up on the context, to long not write, that the form rapid rods up, yes even under monoleske the main not can so perishing strongly to participate in poklyovke by definition. And to this understand perhaps and not need to be TsAMMATARO. This I about how that someone incomprehensible posts writes, and someone and prokomentit shone not can without their on the visions of the see the uprisings sweeping the vision other and imagining this fully the right.
I its opinion about movie and those more udilok, left as you prichine under itself. Let us let's see on details with positions simple for fisherman.

Last edited by (Dec 6 2010 17:16:39)

So, with poklevkami, pliz, in appropriate subject. Part of posts endured his kangaroo, the rest d simply remove.

wrote:

A such with President, Oleg, you should be known on trade (if not am mistaken you chyoto stems like with Baracuda. The film a man, peering simply advertising. Can and am mistaken)

Mistaken, Roma. To single fishing businesses not mean nor no relations. To shop "The Barracuda"virtually so-as, if not considered, that am member of team The Barracuda already five years. On life earn quite other MOVED.:offtop:
On topic. Fidernye rods up Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast me not like with those of distant since, when was many reproaches on the quality of these St, yes and, go quietly and sensitive in their discuss gory details. You never saw. Why something they all pixels under a jet of and seem outspoken saddle (harness). The film Zamatarro even times this confirms.m gonna stay under his opinion, camping on K. Believe, that in those conditions not need such "dryny." In my opinion.

+2

Boev wrote:

Skyfall topic. Fidernye rods up Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast me not like with those of distant since, when was many reproaches on the quality of these sticks, yes and, go quietly and sensitive in their assortment never saw.

Here is for the same reason I and'm using browning :confused:
And even, pass there is no desires move on another. I like, that for such money, I can itself buy with President secure, Beautiful, and even to the same not oak. Embodiment of dreams for normal money! Under this, unfold modicum not so as) in worst side on each fishing, and only in better!

And I to shop Three Chinaattitude mean.ve worked I there. (Until hold on a meeting, for that them and thank you) And cordage there buying, and I'm just trying a, and to be sure. Me just lack made there :cool:, nozzles only buying. And there is there indeed vehicles and the right plans, and not only rods up. Here is know, enleve, I'm just trying a, with boys go, speak with fishermen and ve experience as can with humans. And gratitude here give those who favor of people brings of them, tells, experiencet share. So that increasingly s'aII right.

Last edited by (Dec 8 2010 01:58:15)

+3

Such question
Bought itself Trabbuco Spyfiter Quiver 2.7 as the first in life Picker on you, the more that the price 340 Grzywna (not lethally to strongly spare no
D wait Spring to have on plotve karasyu and the rest of the that hit this. The only that strongly hit surprised although can so and need to, so this set of vershinok, goes two done and the most soft with SV / ZSV printed 1 ounce and the second 1.5 ounces of and this with a minimum as 10 grams!?
Homes has combined Picker put coil held out the cord put coil tried natyazhku, trough in 30 grams lack to bend vershinku, but this and charter, but under maximum as 30 gram it fling trough with own weight 30 grams direct path overload rods up.
So there is questions to people Finns experience treatment Trabbukovskikh pikerov
1 as this sized device works with gruzikami (from 15 grams under as mines in 10 grams?
2 fear whether pikery this firms peregruzov??
3 where can be buy native done adds 0.3 and mere 0.5 ounces of?? Except retailer Trabbuko in Odessa, so as there their't sp and not will, I already specify the exact.
4 Vershinkami what firms can be replace? Ah and of course where take such done with so small test?

GoodBadEvil wrote:

as this a device works with gruzikami (from 15 grams under as mines in 10 grams?

GoodBadEvil wrote:

DC One thing that strongly hit surprised although can so and need to, so this set of vershinok, goes two done and the most soft with SV / ZSV printed 1 ounce and the second 1.5 ounces of and this with a minimum as 10 grams.!

I have the other Picker this firms with similar test:
- throwing good them trough own host until 18 grams;
- about the lower borders test - these deal on Picker under laid the terrain trawling'm using trough 10G - vershinka hammer go normally;
- about alternatives vershinkam from other producers - need to measure you your dozen.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

. Goes two done and the most soft with SV / ZSV printed 1 ounce and the second 1.5 ounces of and this with a minimum as 10 grams!.

And you we need to attach to vershinke these the most 10 grams and you observe, as she bent over.
Have Trabukki there are several species / types of vershinok on 1.0 ounce of, on extent bending the most soft of them well can be attributed to 0.50 or even 0.25 ounces - I.M.H.O.,.% -)

GoodBadEvil wrote:

4 Vershinkami what firms can be replace? Ah and of course where take such done with so small test?

For order to otvetitna this question need accurately know your dozen. Desirable as measured mikrometrom.

I'll be in a minute one stop pursuing stupid thing'll ask, only not laugh strongly, okay?
My first feeder - Shimano Hyperloop - little moreover, that itself not very (the available BeastMaster Medium and Daiwa Heavy NF like more), so still and muted those same bistmasterom on parameters too. Sobbsno, question - can be whether his to imagine as matchevoe udilishche for-zabrosa vagglerov? A floater not want bombarding, and to the available able udilischam dokupat still something until not planned. Thank you in advance for answers :blush:

Emerged and an additional question: What Mr. Picker take judging by from budget until 500 UAH. For inclusion to it catching 30 fringes year-old spouse and 6-year son? There is something optimally-universal in this range, to and pleasure obtain, and break the immediately difficult was?

Until see this, but not am confident.

P. S. Errori for incentive activity - as something immediately going on right now many just))

Last edited by Carlos (Dec 9 2010 13:27:24)

And pay attention on this Picker - Mikado Black Draft Picker 2.7m

wrote:

Only recently talked with Yevgeny Buglakom. Announced his their desire swim with distant competitors, ah and could not not recall discuss this "negative including" ostensibly at this Forum. So here is when speech itself has gone for WElGHT udilisch, Marrying, announced his news that bought itself feeder from Hardy a long 3.3. Which as he said weighs Perhaps not less than more casualty him fidera, not d to call already and producer, a long 3,9m. And anything! - Tej so. Bought itself udilku. Simply the udilkoy, as said Marrying, people the entire year a carp without much pressure.

A bit returning to the concern to written.
Only that utterly accidentally went I have with familiar conversation on subject types Hardy. On clean chance my acquaintance was in no clothing left "Sportfishing", when Marryingits udilishche.
When I said, that Hardy - heavy wand, have human eyes on their check something :O

To long not cut to the chase: http://coarse.hardyfishing.com/en-gb/pr … eeder-rod/

Weight rods up 175 grams. Roma, personally I not know nor one stick-3.9 with so weight.

And what such line people carp gets caught without pressure (??? yes - gets caught; know such a human; here you truth wrote), says only about highest as a material, from which done udilishche.
But for the quality of always need to pay. The price in of England on this fishing pole - 340 ?.

+1

VIVA wrote:

. Weight rods up 175 grams.

In kit Hardy includes still such here is thingies:

http://s002.radikal.ru/i199/1012/8b/86370f524b95t.jpg

And if these thingies are priced in supplied in rods up to improve balance udilishche-coil, can, weight fidera will increase, and Marrying spoke precisely about such a version? :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

A if these thingies are priced in supplied in rods up to improve balance udilishche-coil, can, weight fidera will increase, and Marrying spoke precisely about such a version? :dontknow:

These thingies are called upon to protect udilishche from breakages in places compounds its knees during transportation. How I understood with photo 3 on exiled http://coarse.hardyfishing.com/en-gb/pr … eeder-rod/

VIVA wrote:

is rods up 175 grams. Roma, personally I not know nor one stick-3.9 with weight of this thing.

On exiled udilishche 11 / Bankas (ft / m) and it weighs 175 gr.

VIVA wrote:

is rods up 175 grams. Roma, personally I not know nor one stick-3.9 with so weight.

And what such line people carp gets caught without pressure (??? yes - gets caught; know such a human; here you truth wrote), says only about highest as a material, from which done udilishche.
But for the quality of always need to pay. The price in of England on this your cast - 340 ?.

Vitya, Marrying said that heavy mind. Can balance such simply. The I have him already posproshayu, and can himself I'll seeif we when.

But the price. :no: I such a not I pull on this. :dontknow: Polovlyu until and triviality and carp their good old Sintekom Brauningovskim. But for the intel Watson: Ta!

IgoreK wrote:

Skyfall exiled udilishche 11 / Bankas (ft / m) and it weighs 175 "grape".

Higher speech commanded precisely about this udilishche. Simply have us are accustomed 10feet = 3 Dam, 11 feet - 3,3m, 12 feet - 3,6m, 13 - 3,9m and camping on D.

wrote:

Vitya, Marrying said that heavy mind. Can balance such simply. The I have him already posproshayu, and can himself I'll seeif we when.

But the price. :no: I such a not I pull on this. :dontknow: Polovlyu until and triviality and carp their good old Sintekom Brauningovskim. But for the intel Watson: Ta!

Roma, you perhaps never saw rods up Hardy live. There Hhardware and Complectaion (cover, tube and camping on P.) pulling half a common value of rods up.

And at all, what the difference, how many is worth fishing pole? Importantly, to the ratio the price / the quality of pretended the brain and might the fishing trainer.

On your, Roma, place, I, too, catching would exclusively Browning, fed would exclusively Browning, put on would only in Browning, coils, platform, accessories -, too, only Browning. And this - normally. This is called corporate loyalty. All the more, that for fidernogo sport have Browning's there is absolutely all, and this all you can buy at very good price, and the and at all for free (at least, I hope, that all precisely so). And this, too, normally. And this - also corporate loyalty, but already with hand your leadership. Because as you're advertising products, that your company represents in Ukraine.
For the world loyalty to companies, where you you work - this rate.

+5

VIVA wrote:

Those thingies are called upon to protect udilishche from breakages in places compounds its knees during transportation.

Correctly Viktor, + do here is nothing from embody contained sand, Hardy lover of curiously Daniel frye leaked.

VIVA wrote:

and the and at all for free (at least, I hope, that all precisely so). And this, too, normally. And this - also corporate loyalty, but already with hand yours leadership. Because as you're advertising products, that your company represents in Ukraine.
For the world loyalty to companies, where you you work - this rate.

Vitya, Hardy I not saw, but with you would argue in correlations arranging the brain the fishing trainer.

And here is clear preferences I have know and there is no relatively one firms. Simply here is you correctly observed that can buy cheaper Browning. I confess vecherinok, buying. And you know me in my money round ^ ^ lack and I VERY until exasperated, and so as there (have Browning's) increasingly is moving, I think if d buy, d even more comfortable with.

The latest paragraph ulybnul vecherinok. Personally me. Increasingly for free. :rolleyes: I about this even not dream. Stuck talk of course Vadika on opportunity tests (already not for their money estes) products, and there in sight will.

Very like would hear opinion professionals about this rods up Mikado Ultraviolet Light Feeder 360. For characterize everywhere positively, and watch not know where.
Yes and in principle if can be couple of words about Mikado as about & if who bad about molesting, in sense liked or not.

Gonza wrote:

and watch not know where.

Successfully, Bunkering "Prince" there were

Only ask that to those, who testil, in primarily perhaps to Boevu and Vetalyu, Shimano NEXAVE BX Feeder H, that you say. Despite friend zakazyvatpod appropriate conditions class udily.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Obraschayus to those, who testil, in primarily perhaps to Boevu and Vetalyu, Shimano NEXAVE BX Feeder H, that you say. Despite friend zakazyvatpod appropriate conditions class udily.

And what you is abandoning in extremes? After all there is same model this same producer, for these same money and positive input about which in been more, than about the which you asking. :dontknow:
I mean in mind model - Shimano BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY Feeder 13 '.

Understand, bis our Kharkiv supplier not can why the, yes and I homies slightly pugnul someone`s smoothness this series of, here is and chose neks. And you not odobryaesh?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A you not odobryaesh?

If honestly, then yes.
If would nobody chose I, then I would chose BEASTMASTER, and you already see himself.
Incidentally, if made, then until Kharkova send not question.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)