All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

Thank you large.
And your opinion, if rely on platter, be appropriate stick for dalnostoyaka and industrialized fishing on method\ flety?

If done in goes from 2oz until 4oz - the well, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

Friends had been given Elite Alliance NEW IMPERIAL Feeder 3.9 that for stick even not know, who tell pollsters that for fiderok, d appreciate it for the answer

wrote:

s had been given Elite Alliance NEW IMPERIAL Feeder 3.9 that for stick even not know, who tell pollsters that for fiderok, d grateful for the answer

Regrettable khevik. Have my son such, only the first model without "NEW." Trough 80 grams plus fodder is abandoning on "cheers." Build a close to reflector dish. A good option for industrialized fishing carp and on during for small money. :cool:

+1

I have there is in available including stick that and have your son, capturing the it past season exasperated and kvivertipy get on them there is no problems, although in feeder I newcomer, but many processors about feeder negatively so-as the price have him in pridelakh Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66, d in this year support dollar, in producer :crazy: "not advertisements"

+1

wrote:

s had been given Elite Alliance NEW IMPERIAL Feeder 3.9 that for stick even not know, who tell pollsters that for fiderok, d appreciate it for the answer

Very even not bad place it. Good the ratio prices and quality.

Last edited by Matcher (Feb 6 2012 21:27:49)

wrote:

s had been given Elite Alliance NEW IMPERIAL Feeder 3.9 that for stick even not know, who tell pollsters that for fiderok, d appreciate it for the answer

The, which without consoles - NEW, was more interesting. New broke a much "dubovey."
Spoke with producer this rods up, Xi, that rollover production old series of.

As consider can be whether to compare two English fidera:
MAVER Powerlite 12FT 2-'s chast. And Carptek 12ft Feeder Rod?
I understand, that stick different, but both are positioned as paraboliki for stagnant water. If compare class types?
The price in Russia in about 5500 and 4,000 Br Respectively.

Finally the have Corum Cowering site and information on it. In particular emerged 4-1-1 on models udilisch 2012:
http://www.korum.co.uk/Rods_2012_Range

+2

Good narodzhennya. Poradte yeee pker iiaeia buy for objects which on Spain de iaia? teche. Budget 700 UAH

Vasil
I would took Shimano Vengeance WINCKLE Picker

But better add and take Shimano NEXAVE CX winkle Picker

Last edited by Beto (Feb 14 2012 03:30:03)

wrote:

I itself such took only 3.90. Fishing pole highly is attractive,

Roma, you have in mind browning Hybrid Distance Feeder 3.90m 10-45 Our? If yes, then tell us about offense on for more about this. Need and elegant feeder for industrialized fishing with metodnymi fletami on-start karpikov to 5 kg. What have him spin wildly knobs? (I have growth 178sm.)

wrote:

I here is such itself took.

Thank you. On insistence as if suited. Stuck find in living. Although browning later and so. And "sho" you on him put?

Guys need a Bashy funding:
Byron Classic Mammonth heavy feeder 3.9m
Need a any info. Pro this udilishche
What impose, there's three nakanechnika but don't know their parameters. Anyways any info, d very preznatelniy.
Sorry umovam so little information.

Help please with choice! Not can couples between Maver powerlite feeder system or Shimano beastmaster? Feder plan for industrialized fishing in stagnant water on average distance there is 20-45 forge the Fish: The Volga River delta a dace, sea Bass, a minor carp. Interested in your subjective opinion (is worth not worth, in than minus moreover or this.

The sanches wrote:

Help please with choice! Not can couples between Maver powerlite feeder system or Shimano beastmaster? Feder plan for industrialized fishing in stagnant water on average distance there is 20-45 forge the Fish: Bream, a dace, Crucian, a minor carp. Interested in your subjective opinion (is worth not worth, in than minus moreover or this.

Ah times subjective, then me bistmaster at all in the hands of not grassroots. Sensitivity is handing on by a newly in hand - right on, but on zabrose - noodles-noodles, I do not, what something it, not such. Spharischen ah quite I have with shimankami udilischami (coils this not concerns, undoubtedly - the best choice!) not incapable, always find, something let and a bit more expensive, but more qualitative and "feels better".

The sanches wrote:

Dont can couples between Maver powerlite feeder system or Shimano beastmaster? Feder plan for industrialized fishing in stagnant water on average distance there is 20-45 forge the Fish: Bream, a dace, Crucian, a minor carp.

For your conditions more seems interested Maver, more sensitive, diverse I would said more modern model, but on my view has an unredeemable vice as for Donkey - khrupkovat. If you more a purist, and can about itself say that akuraten, perhaps.
Beiste in primarily such a itself labor-horse proverenaya time, but less sensitive and relative to Maveru in the hands of seems several grubovatoy. Think more suited for commercial increased the, either if the goal fish not triviality, either if oftentimes the fishing on the wind, conceals, or on distant made it. All I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by (Apr 22 2012 19:36:49)

+2

Rallied I sell its Speedmaster partners a medium. So as want buy another place it in this classroom. And yesterday them polovil and refused from this ideas. And elegant, is sensitive the form :cool: But from ideas buy Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI not refused ;-)

wrote:

What same concerns HYBRID, then under tip reproductive in 1.5 ounces of, he reacts on poklyovki plotvichki in gender hands, and this with, that I on mono to let the line out catching.

Preston Dutch Master 13 '8 "100g, vershinka # 7 medium Fresh (as woman suggested that Alex), the fishing line is 0.25 Maver Dual Band, wave of centimeters 10-15, there's gravy 60 grams, Pater Noster (disambiguation) on the main (the first and the last time so do), Dnistrovskyi estuary, spotted poklevku and dragged her up 8-9 centimeters a goby. :)

wrote:

To your conditions more seems interested Maver, more sensitive, diverse I would said more modern model, but on my view has an unredeemable vice as for Donkey - khrupkovat. If you more a purist, and can about itself say that akuraten, perhaps.
Beiste in primarily such a itself labor-horse proverenaya time, but less sensitive and relative to Maveru in the hands of seems several grubovatoy. Think more suited for commercial increased the, either if the goal fish not triviality, either if oftentimes the fishing on the wind, conceals, or on distant made it. All I.M.H.O.,.

If honestly me more as would Maver and likes. In primarily of course purely ethical (all clearly qualitatively done, obmotochki rovnenkie, prolacheno neatly without drips). In principle enleve I neatly, until still nor one done not broken. And that you had in view when talked that khrupkovat, (pro done or pro all place it in a whole.

Vertex wrote:

spotted poklevku and dragged her up 8-9 centimeters a goby.

Ev-ev if not spotted would still would dragged her up.

+1

The sanches wrote:

A that you had in view when talked that khrupkovat, (pro done or pro all udilishche in a whole.

The kind World they on intel, it and on this and on other forums. Those which have broke guilty on on the door frame blanca, those from whom not broke guilty on way that maximizes hands those from whom broke :crazyfun:
But to single view as the not came. And reload its ah accurately not worth - khrupkovat.

mixa wrote:

Ta World they on intel, it and on this and on other forums

The kind read I that people write, only here is when this was (2010th 2011.) can have them on lines that the has changed. :dontknow: I not themselves these I tried to calm simply as me seems this feeder maximally is approached to top show palkam. Such as Preston and others.

The sanches wrote:

me seems this feeder maximally is approached to top show palkam. Such as Preston and others.

Perhaps his an, but not broke a, case. And still detail, have top in primarily all begins with letterhead.

Last edited by (Apr 22 2012 23:39:04)

+2

wrote:

Perhaps his an, but not broke a, case.

Willattend it comes pack, ca ? nii ui not viyshlo! Zrvnyati o ? euee tsnu Prestonv ? Poverlayta! Aoea it comes Maverska system nablizhena until Preston's, the kind so koshtuvala ye enabled koshtu, tsni it comes. Not aoei! :jumping:

Vertex
There is in available I have and System and Beiste. Withbought everyone loads of tips of his on System on 2 ?o still every size spare, gives Rowling Some comrades said that they of the needle, I for 3 year industrialized fishing with wife (she has this technique than I have :)) not polamal nor one. I until little saw so pleasant St. Enormous plus - the, that can be pick a simultaneously 2 stick different length and motley test. Say one starts harvest calm, next of the distance (collecting 3m with 025 Anabelle Lake now had the tip - and forward), and slightly later rose breeze, wave of, for a bit drove - and have you already assembled 3,3m with 2-3 Anabelle Lake now had the tip and you on Again :).
Ah and Beiste - this quite another stick!! As already said - the good the average, but taste are (dura-Ace there is dura-Ace) labor-horse. A good impose, good vyvazhivanie, the good radar :).
I would took and the and the :) What and made in its time, until not regret and not will Sell,

agent_asd wrote:

Vertex
There is in available I have and System and Beiste. Withbought everyone loads of tips of his on System on 2 ?o still every size dugout, gives Rowling Some comrades said that they of the needle, I for 3 year industrialized fishing with wife (she has this technique than I have) not polamal nor one. I until little saw so pleasant St. Enormous plus - the, that can be pick a simultaneously 2 stick different length and motley test. Say one starts harvest calm, next of the distance (collecting 3m with 025 Anabelle Lake now had the tip - and forward), and slightly later rose breeze, wave of, for a bit drove - and have you already assembled 3,3m with 2-3 Anabelle Lake now had the tip and you on Again.
Ah and Beiste - this quite another stick!! As already said - the good the average, but taste are (dura-Ace there is dura-Ace) labor-horse. A good impose, good vyvazhivanie, the good radar.
I would took and the and the What and made in its time, until not regret and not will Sell,

And I not dispute, simply I express its opinion on their very a small experience with bistom. Me not grassroots, not farewells he in hand. Here is Preston took - and issue not diary, immediately same sensed - it is! And instead of, to buy immediately same entire a series of from Mr. Picker here until khevika (4-5 St on 1,200-1,300 Grzywna (), I took first one stick topovuyu, then through 1.5 month second, now on approach the third. Spharischen not want nowhere to rush. Here is you say pick a two stick different length and test, their couple will cost as one big, and here is "ochucheniya" not politics. Again same, all strictly "IMHO" s, personal and psychosexual.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 23 2012 04:10:02)

Vertex wrote:

That you say pick a two stick different length and test, their couple will cost as one big, and here is "ochucheniya" not politics. Again same, all strictly "IMHO" s, personal and psychosexual.

And you has tried what sensations with the system? Trust me you very strongly after this can, gee, why you for prestony the scrilla spewed such :crazyfun:

I observed that you "fall on bosses." Try reverse attitude to this and life will become much easier.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 23 2012 08:10:49)

Romeo wrote:

A you has tried what sensations with the system? Trust me you very strongly after this can, gee, why you for prestony the scrilla spewed such

I observed that you "fall on bosses." Try reverse attitude to this and life will become much easier.

+ If! Of ATF an yelling Preston, Preston! :)

Last edited by Andrey_Smile (Apr 23 2012 09:06:27)

Andrey_Smile wrote:

+ If! Of ATF an yelling Preston, Preston!

Panimaesh in than deal. Very many people svoystvennen think it should be, instinct and with this nothing not on advices. Psikhogoliya pleasant thing sureznaya and with it not argue with that :flag:

Although after as I saw sleigh bells from Preston I have created occurred cultural shock. And toptushka for 50 UAH. By the quality of grapple on 10 Grzywna (. Shots up, but rowing continuously same. Himself fool from curiosity fell for it on this. Now here is found whom provide :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 23 2012 09:23:03)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)