All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Posts 121 to 150 of 1000

1. Results work umeltsa:
- ?? knee was from Trabukko Revenzhi method feeder 390 - instead old rings small diameter review new ring 30 th size, as have Fox.

- ?? knee was from Fox FX1 (4.25 flushed - 150 gr) - instead old katushkoderzhatelya established a new from it, several higher old (roughly on 15-20 centimeters) + naraschena cork higher and below a new katushkoderzhatelya.

http://i009.radikal.ru/1012/b4/c626d07b604ft.jpg

2. On the hilt from Trabukko I are wearing right now a removable knee was (plastic vessels produced pipe) from telescope of various for podsaki Trabukko, and now both at knee from Trabukko and Fox have the same the size of the from legs established in katushkoderzhatel coils until base finished - about 70 centimeters (perfectly debido under length my hands), and to the same they have become vzaimozamenyaemye (on ?? knee was Trabukko perfectly becomes secondary and the upper knee was from Fox, under this build such a "aspect on composites" is obtained much lightly, than have more Fox):

http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1012/4f/aedbf72300f7t.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Dec 21 2010 19:54:11)

+2

Топор wrote:

except chief on my view not shoved should sit in supplied in.

Yes and not tried to even. Me not need to putting one's indyuku cooked even on a spit should sit in "supplied in" to see purely on kind of that he nedozharenyy or perepalenyy and different from normal made.
I same spoke with positions simple of the buyer. Not moreover. I not think that you in every no clothing left a fiderami give test stick in work. And you so same as I initially're judging about things, although would about democracies, balance, ability to the tip of the and blanca log poklyovku and the as for will progibat a form so same as and I and thousands of other buyers. T. E. "on potryakh."
And of those dishes and products that has tried I. Even if take purely narrow segment, to example salads. I like more "Furrier" (though before hated simply), and this not means that it must likes you, if you to example love "vinaigrette." You have to admit it.
I simply voiced its personal opinion on correlation of prices and quality. For themselves personally.

Let-god to I could buy only Hardy in all his social relations system. Then I will to speak that Hardy better Browning's. Until such opportunities not mean and catching a-a those, that on praysu suited me more just. Simply compared. For interest.

A bit'll be distracted from themes and I’d say, that all we through year-two can forces routinely speak out until opposite not so as are talking right now. The key word here VSE. As you realize. Simply it will be interesting see. And I already such watched. Not let us move on Niki.

Last edited by БАДАРДИНОВ (Dec 22 2010 03:29:03)

Feederal_74 wrote:

Not bad was would’on Forum such a the space in a where would otslezhivalat some pristine statistics cordages users Forum in percentage ratio. Can be then many strangers has learned would in is, that advice athletes (or simply advanced users) - this not divorce and not "the high-hat." And even, not prevented would, that would in profile users emerged notation in where would can be was would posting full helpfully their and tackle shop.

Vitalik. To enumerate the that has tried and with than likened the, of course same prikolno. But that you these you open people except as measure their same loves, which as you himself don thing, strictly personal? This interestingly, but perhaps only as report about first impression his election would make, not moreover.

Not think about it that this open mockery, I understand, here talk something like in trade, when account for canvass client razrisovyvaya quality what the with President. I personally for themselves long already siding with on more learned a pragmatic platform estimates devices. Practical. Me not quite already interestingly from no graphite udilishche, what rings there and etc. You me'll understand Perhaps. Me interesting since quality udilki under concrete, let even provided in anybody, conditions industrialized fishing. In other words interestingly behavior udilki. Say under it comes to shagging on during the or another forces (a strong, a weak), in wind, the distance industrialized fishing ("comfortable" the distance) and capacity letterhead (though would how he is participating in poklyovke). I think for moreover entire that presented have you in no clothing left, you could point to plans what on what you want view suited under those or other conditions industrialized fishing and refine their (on opportunities) in how you prichine those or other nuances. And I think information was would for people interesting and educational.

I nothing not mean against firms producers. All the more if have this firms range of udilish highly a wide. Why? Because under diversity udilisch always can be find a device for certain conditions industrialized fishing. And here is from whom already what to this attitude. Or harvest one udilkoy everywhere and everywhere, or harvest "on the lake in Perepi # # # dyanske with left Bank against sun on a near distance there is not scaring fish its of and so without bigotry the far-distance there is." I think people will interesting information applied to practical conditions. If we are talking about the benefits scriptures of course.

Vitalik. Pro description of udilok not for you was, I your posts read. Informative! On the future me can use to anyone. Little whether. Although admit interestingly revere all ;) :mybb:

duffy333 wrote:

Why other not write, what so? Ah not can be such a, that people nothing to acquire say pro fidera in price categories "until $50", "until $100" and so on.
And another. As only will write a positive report someone prichasnyy to fishing trade immediately same begin guts... about "his interest." Me don't care what from whom interests, only would 4-1-1 was worthwhile. Frankly, let will modicum any 4-1-1, than full its absence.

Here is here on forumski + 1,000 would put. Thanked as could, but I’d say Thanks. For "understanding of moment." Forum indeed for people! And let for all people, usefully for them.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

was shaking down I third days these your Prestony. Ty Sho in them such a? :D
And now seriously. In vykhi in Kharkiv touched, stroked, because be careful who I'd under balustrade people, different PRESTONy in the flagship. Here is so I’d say honestly, that strike electric storm not has experienced. Qualitatively, short, perhaps even right on, but here is waited more vivid sensations.

Became OK the and it, man so much many "classes," mystic - and soils in deeds not quite the, that wanted to.

Romeo wrote:

In end that most coolest part even not obtaining the that thought obtain you regulation with admiration to speak about the virtues of this rods up only only because that regulation canvass in primarily himself that money such spent not for good reason. But with other hand this simple reaction rights. Self-reliance more thing great

And here is here, fear, will have me with mysteriously to agree :dontknow: :D

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I the entire this year've been monitoring it prices shimanyo in Russia for several the right staff shops. So here is rods up from Nekseyv and higher with constant pereodichnostyu i.e., then there is no on sites, that suggests, that stick take, they end their purpose bring again and camping on D. These shops traded Sabaneevym. In discuss gory details. You increasingly, at least when has been stymied I.

Thought deeper :) shimanu zavozat couple of times in year in rossiyu, and sabaney in August emerged only in sale, plus always near: As almost will end - here same went to them on warehouse and took even how many need to ;)

P.S. But Sabaneyu wish gains. Like would to broke a have them create something cool in average price categories.

I can It have filled already their "proshkami", but increasingly OK closing even times: Brightness pro - more than excellent wand and as times ??? in average price categories (from 950 until 1400 Grzywna ().

I can It have filled already their "proshkami", but increasingly OK closing even times: Brightness pro - more than excellent wand and as times ??? in average price categories (from 950 until 1400 Grzywna ().

Lana. Can for year that and changed. I in sense, that in May'll sit with you on train, near and zhestkoy'll take a look on sabaneya in work.

Looked the commercial with testing Sabaney. In principle all as have all, until himself not protestiruesh nothing not understand. Interestingly whose forms are used and why the price almost brendovaya? Any noukhau or can super carbon fibre?

If purely logically to approach issue about fiderakh Sabaneev,, then can prove not all so simply. So as this brand not claims on super tricked-out and more describes itself as ribs your average salesmen, can prove, that letterheads for top series this producer nothing not worse than those same forms have have mandated brands with the world name. Purely on example value of platforms can be reach this judgment. After all not for whom not secret that most brands not have own production and forms for different firms in incisions on one factory, with very often they absolutely same assessment with the only backyards, that have different producers different appetites to price their products :crazyfun:

And under twin properties so the difference will only in as a fittings and as a work Quick this the most fittings, BUT the price under this will in 2-3 times differ :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2010 08:29:25)

+1

Here is precisely. Sabaney, on information, is done from very quality graphite. And Hhardware krepenkiy your average salesmen.
At the expense this as like, and fishing area the price.
Not trusting in evaluating masters fidera sense there is no. But here is me, and I already spoke, scares khlipkost the pinnacle.
Example. I'll hold you in Picker Shimik, Mountain 0.5 oz impose, zatsep - Slarg. Cormack cut off, the pinnacle of modicum would of henna.

+1

. With that there is very even lots the researchers have other sellers representing other brands, but from-for of an illiterate approach they stupidly not are sold (for example there is very cool fidera Banax, but their sales pale compared with sales of those same Shiman, Maverov and Prestonov.

Banax fidernyy on today - this above all Korea + Lech Bank. :cool:

Already soon, is about! Waiting for-with! :flag:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Intercepted on Picker Shimik, Mountain 0.5 oz impose, zatsep - Slarg. Cormack cut off, the pinnacle of modicum would of henna.

On Shimanakh done very sturdy - this fact, but personally me not likes as they register poklevku handing part of these functions on a form. So account for go on trade-off (for example system from Mavera) where done weak, girly but poklevki look so as I like :dontknow:

And the that on ruggedness done from dura-Ace alone from best this fact! But and are worth they prozhivu how many :idea:

Dood wrote:

It soon, is about! Waiting for-with!

Dood need to someone from nashinskikh on Banaks to hook a. In Kyiv many good athletes. Ah this is so thought in canard :flag:

At Shimanakh done very sturdy - this fact, but personally me not likes as they register poklevku handing part of these functions on a form.

Itself. If you looked video about fidernom year-old boy-guru :crazyfun: the you could pay attention, as on poklyovke talks the itself a different, I.M.H.O., agliyskaya stick. On karpikakh a la platnikovskikh Russia and Ukraine plays the entire the form have any rods up. – my modest opinion, that vershinka must work on neat poklyovkakh clearly their cede. And when go liveliest spring demonstrated poklyovki or poklyovki Karpov and serious river little slapping think force, massive data-mining exercise these ponds sufficient, to "sodrognut" any udilishche or we in end let us have udilishche with unnecessarily soft the tip and sharply an oak form for it.
Even. Recently, and more precisely in this year Mishanya Worm (in its doFOTONNUYu Century) spoke, that for greater elegance work shimanovskikh kviverov he their cocking on minimally possible bend (Mish correct if what) and this allows more nasoloditis fluctuations crested, ah and respectively perhaps gives greater sensitivity done, so as resistance have less vzvedyonnoy slightly move on to weaker (not scrolling in Smart physico-mathematical the rag he).
Yesterday incidentally discussed with my friend Vetal31 video about sorevakh on fideru in 2010 in Moscow winter "Lottery 2010." Very easily serfitsya on youtube on request. So here is us very strongly hit surprised, as in principle known Moscow fidermeny zhOstka hammers crested.
P.S. Video recommend to watching, so as with such video easier pass through the absence of open, yes and thought prevents useful brings.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Dec 24 2010 10:33:48)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

At karpikakh a la platnikovskikh Russia and Ukraine

Enura Abdullayeva yes on such karpikakh and "crocodile" so began to play that mother not sound so glum :crazyfun: there vershinka and not need a.

Nedaremno have many English producers there is rods up fidernye which aside from vershinok mills are Enhancement Tools for Everyone the latest knee and is obtained a kind of reduces its karpovoe udilishche. Hi, not remember as this is called :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Dood need to someone from nashinskikh on Banaks to hook a. In Kyiv many good athletes. Ah this is so thought in canard :flag:

Not - and. :crazy:

Such here is report on matchfishinge. Ru (December 2010) nor on what thought not suggests? :question:

"This my first report – am asking strictly not judge.
Decided to harvest on Pekinese, but this not very broke a, constantly changes for and level of the. For hour shagged one social and decided to go to the call phones on on feeder, granit me has now issued overcompensate a powerful udilishche Banax Piccolo with test until 150g.
Distance chose at random (37oborotov coils, roughly 28-30 meters). Used prikormku, which remained has remained with bolonkoy industrialized fishing (package been known karp, package would go straight for honey biscuits over, package pv1 and package land + Heavy - yuzhaka). Favour three kormushkami and put ceasing ('10 "or above) in diameter roughly hadn and crocheted email to the Owner 53100 14. Immediately two obsosa consecutive, then was suffering from the entire day, caught couple of ershey and couple of plotvits. To by the evening decided to bum prikormku have granita and later 10 minutes began poklevki. (Composition, perhaps, will write granit, if this not secret). In end caught couple of little slapping for 20 minutes, then it was dark, understood, that year-old composition prikormki not konaet. In the next trip all will make on Different.
Derzhitsya and the rest the details will write granit. "

Yes, so and there is. I and on fotonakh and on any other try to put without need vershinku not reload, making minimally a necessary prednatyag.
Incidentally, if have of photon vershinok anything ruin the last a bamboo container - get done a la shimano :) :) :) as I understood, new done roughly so and will creates :)

2dood:

But on what thought this should prompt? Share regulatory thinking :)

Thought are simple and are direct - Banaks is about went ahead in mass production a new a series of their types, in creating which L. Granite adopted directly participation.

Dood wrote:

nor on what thought not suggests?

But on that this should prompt? That Bank keeps managing knead for super prikormku? And ???? here fidera Banaks?

2romeo:
Avon this is called. Or sometimes Barbel, then Presents usachevoe.

Off: Men, I's reabsorption found way to respond to Forum with the phone (before not has ever managed. ;) :( )
If so, d much more is active :) :) :)
Only quote not can and privaty to send :(

+1

worm wrote:

if so, d much more

You this. Moreover not scare people :crazyfun:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, not caveat so naive :) investment granite in the creation these udilisch so much same, how many salapinskikh in Sabaneyev :) :) the Presents least (ah, there, type - swim and say what they cool :) :))
Perishing sorry for bluntness :)

+2

Romeo wrote:

А на что это должно навести? Что Гранит умеет месить супер прикормку? А причем тут фидера Банакс?

А потому, что фидеров Банакс Пикколо в продаже нету, пока что... а Л.Гранит уже их тестирует вовсю!

Ладно, вот что пишет сам Гранит, на дружественном форуме:

"Если есть просьба отвечу с удовольствием...Советую вам купить для Оки фидер,который появится на рынке в свободной продаже только весной 2011 года.Это отличнейший корейский Хевик от Banax c незамысловатым названием Piccalo. в модельном ряде 4 фидера ...с тестами 100,130,150 и 180 граммов.Я думаю эти палки станут популярными не только у новичков но и у бывалых речников фидеристов,которые давно мечтали найти оптимальный по цене и качествву донки. Самый дорогой будет стоить не дороже 3500 это палка 180 граммов,следовательно 130-которую вам предлагаю и советую я 2500. С учетом того что бланк реально речной,кольца силовые-крупные,крупные колечки и в вершинках+удлинненая рукоять.Я тестил эти палки всю осень и активно ловлю с ними Зимой и нареканий нет вообще.В таком классе скажу аналогичных удочек по такой цене в России нет...
Еще приятной новостью будут то что к ним своодно можно будет купить вершики и стоить они будут очень гуманных денег.
Я без рекламного пафоса скажу,что продал все свои Дачмастера именно из=за дороговизны и нереалной стоимости дифицитнх вершин..Думаю что сезон 2011-для рек будет у меня под знаком Piccalo.
Увидеть каков работе Banax Piccalo вы сможите в видеопреложении к журналу рыбачьте с нами в первом номере 2011,который появиться ы продаже буквально в конце недели. Жду вопросов еще.Удачи.."

I without advertising pathos I’d say, that granite sold off the all their they're really expensive, Dutch masters of because, that previously he was expert retailer 'fortune Fisch' (which these the most 'masters of' sized mortgage and were selling), and now he expert moskanelly and 'rybachte with us' (which, respectively, promote and sell banaks)

+1

worm wrote:

Я без рекламного пафоса скажу,что продал все свои Дачмастера именно из=за дороговизны и нереалной стоимости дифицитнх вершин..

Вот тут порадовал Гранит - РЕСПЕКТ что сказал об очевидном... другое дело что многие начнут рассказывать что продался таки Гранит забугорным буржуям  :crazyfun: :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2010 12:24:03)

Now me here is another interestingly. As now Bank will smaret in eyes those who on his up on a tip Datchmasterov bought everyone loads of :crazyfun:

Roma, ah that means' was'? This his work!
First - worked in fortune, now - in moskanelle. Absolutely normally.
No one will understand detector salon audi, which will touring on Mercedes ties ;)

Messages and articles granite at all need to filter very rigidly. Enough read last year’s articles, where 'best hooks - drennan', and this year, where 'I many years enleve ovnerom and believe their best.'
A good way to, in as a filter - look that on Lech for very ambitious rider Godliness ;) :) :)
Text or: But, closing, terrible nothing in this there is no, this simply work

+3

Romeo wrote:

Dood написал(а):

Я без рекламного пафоса скажу,что продал все свои Дачмастера именно из=за дороговизны и нереалной стоимости дифицитнх вершин..

Вот тут порадовал Гранит - РЕСПЕКТ что сказал об очевидном... другое дело что многие начнут рассказывать что продался таки Гранит забугорным буржуям  :crazyfun: :flag:

Рома, опять ты все напутал - я ведь такого не говорил. :flag:

Dood wrote:

Roma, again you all messed up - I after all such a not spoke.

Adjusted the in manual. Forum error: Please resend :dontknow: he cited worma and quite so ‘ :flag:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)