All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

wrote:

A than raskosami on blizhnyake better twist are spaced. Obyasnte pliz?

The feeding trough-on jumpstart itself along :crazyfun:

:offtop:
Hi, I-now has understood the seriousness in posts Vovki! He searching for a Tool for its battlefield.
Is obtained, that Romka izlovchilsya and broken finally MOVIE, than Vovik catching and that Romka has threatened break the. :D
Romik! And you in not affected? o.O :D

WILDHUNTER wrote:

He searching for a Tool for its battlefield.

He searching for on the ass rural. Stebetsya likely. :rofl: possessing system from mavera in length of his 3.3 Dam foolish something another seek :flag:

+1

100 pudovo stebetsya. Opponent clearly with Vovkoy not sign, and because "is fought" on Vovkiny posts. :)

wrote:

A than the fishing line is on blizhnyake better cord. Obyasnte pliz?

Be looking even have fidernykh wood, "um, elongation under vyvazhivanii as forgives Alvarez in work with friktsionom. Expense of tensile strengths she mentor quiet tugging fish, not stupidly is handing all on the form as the cord. Especially with large karasem, linem and melkokarpom. And expense of precept competitors is not lost sensitivity under poklevke and podsechke. Ah if anything this I have so on pikere from dura-Ace was :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

be looking even have fidernykh wood, "um, elongation under vyvazhivanii as forgives Alvarez in work with friktsionom. Expense of tensile strengths she mentor quiet tugging fish, not stupidly is handing all on the form as cord. Especially with large karasem, linem and melkokarpom. And expense of precept competitors is not lost sensitivity under poklevke and podsechke. Ah if anything this I have so on pikere from dura-Ace was

I simply always I'll hold you in the cord, tugging fish get knocked down a leash around and work rods up.
But on blzhney distance there is pose the cord 3000.00.

wrote:

A than raskosami on blizhnyake better twist are spaced. Obyasnte pliz?

Only amortization, ah and ability to nuzzle up sink and not trying to tell us something fish. She when concerns something but then in thicker water on well a famous it place. Fears.

Ah and if harvest at manner, or the other option snap with brief a leash around, then even more fish will omitted in a hatchling pond, or vice on will. Again same from for tensile strengths fishing line of yours.

Even moment, the fishing line is faster sinking after as there's gravy abandoned, only need less now touch its hands.

And still raskosami less ?oieo under vymatyvanii and less collects garbage (especially of interests fluff).

wrote:

A on blzhney distance there is pose cord 3000.00.

I, too, so did until not tried with fishing line on same place it, with the same coil. And for themselves question shut down.
And a good the cord 3000.00 (Dayvovskiy or from Quantum) and on khevik can be quietly questioning - that of the under 5kg well enough, but knockout of the required, that mother not sound so glum.

wrote:

location moment, the fishing line is faster sinking after as there's gravy abandoned, only need less now touch its hands.

Regularly for industrialized fishing fiderom need use help arrest his sinking to let the line out?

I simply always I'll hold you in the cord, tugging fish get knocked down a leash around

Not misspoke here? A leash around?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Dont misspoke here? A leash around?

There is no not misspoke. Not quite finished writing that. And friktsionom reel.

wrote:

regularly for industrialized fishing fiderom need use help arrest his sinking to let the line out?

Ah on the lake to be sure can and should be. On River can be problems, as and with puffed an unrightable, when about hold a shell up packet is truncated. (Such case was under me personally)

wrote:

Nu on the lake to be sure can and should be. On River can be problems, as and with puffed an unrightable, when about hold a shell up packet is truncated. (Such case was under me personally)

T. E. Raskosami need a (camping on K. Has elongation) to shock tugging fish?
Simply Building tools sinking, too, there is.

wrote:

T. E. Raskosami need a (camping on K. Has elongation) to shock tugging fish?
Simply Building tools sinking, too, there is.

Frankly, I as baited in the method of habit on the cord and with brief a leash around, then because that being asked amortizatsi and a short ceasing was, then ah perishing very vibrant moments vyvazhivaniya were. Pulling out karasey (in lakes with very mild slime have an and lips can be very weak) I saw as hook rips through their adopt skin for your lip. But placing mono in as a the main, such fears for skhody fish can be virtually fully eliminate.

wrote:

Just Building tools sinking, too, there is.

And conceal better try and the and another and for themselves purely solve that better. But on anyone case recommend after all have shpulyu with fishing line in store.

wrote:

A conceal better try and the and another and for themselves purely solve that better. But on anyone case recommend after all have shpulyu with fishing line in store.

Understood. Thank you.

Bountiful the evening and with the Baptism! :)
One a good familiar interested in ;)

"....
Like would something as like, khevika, flushed-khevika with test until 100-110.
Reliable tool:
- for accurate and confident work on distance there is 50-70 forge the
- allowing use trough until 70 grams + fodder
- approved a sensible there's too much weight
- build, perhaps, closer to Melvin Fast, but allowing well knitting fish
- not severe (grams until 300)
- enough "a catchy"
- with modern rings, worker absenteeism perekhlestam and with in diameter, aimed in case need use shock-leader, and also harvest in winter time
- with sufficient terms of a set of reliable vershinok from 0.5 until 3
Budget - until 200 have. E. + / -
..."

From whom what there is options?
Thank you!

wrote:

We wish we would something as like, khevika, flushed-khevika with test until 100-110.

From dura-Ace under these characteristics analogy Nexave 3.9 / 110 (NEXBXHFDR). On price accurately not know, but think, should American.

wrote:

Budget - until 200 have. E. + / -

Here and Shimano BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY Feeder 13 (BMBXHFDR) should look today on money

wrote:

- with modern rings, worker absenteeism perekhlestam and with diameter of, aimed in case need use shock-leader, and also harvest in winter time

Or Brauningovskie Syntec ZX-M Feeder 3,90m, test until 100gr and thallium Feeder 3,90m, test until 120gr.

Respected're all compadres. Owner Alexej Fimushin Khelp.
Who kept in the hands of Mikado Floyd: NSC Feeder? Describe roughly.

Dobryi day. Podskajite newcomer in choosing rods up.

Pick a Picker, criteria - growth until 3m. Test until 60 "grape". Had forced mostly on conduits based and gills with weak and moderate the passage. Budget until 200 have.s
Know. I'm looking to browning Champion ease 10ft. Not will whether his knitting on cf. During?
Stick more like quick.
On days d in Kyiv in what no clothing left can be his poschupati?
So same where in Kyiv there is in sale trough Preston (Israels right to layn method)
Am asking aid, come forward now forumchane.

I have there is browning Champion ease 10ft. I this udilishche bought these for your cockstand, but has tried and on slaaabom during. On average not has tried, but hardly a form will keep. Perhaps cost watch Shimano SPEED MASTER WINKLEPICKER 2.40 / 2.70M. 40GR :dontknow:
Pro the availability of Champion ease can be to know in "Three pillars"
Prestonovskie trough can be watch in networks "flagship"and "fishing" on Rusanovke

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 24 2011 12:49:15)

+1

osso wrote:

know. I'm looking to browning Champion ease 10ft. Not will whether his knitting on cf. During?

Unfortunately this with President now in sale there is no, as and not remained fishing gear until 3,60m at all. Saturated the planned in April.

Thank you for the answer,

If view Shimano. By my parameters too (Quick, but in, too, time to poklyovka in hand was a sort). That will on universalney -- NEXAVE, SPEED,
Best or new Vengeance?

Can watch this Picker Preston Competition Picker 9ft - I do not his price (Sort of strong and rapid on amazing participation in 120)

Or even option Drennan S7 9,6ft-11ft Carp Feeder Combo can who kept?

osso wrote:

Skyfall my parameters too (Quick, but in, too, time to poklyovka in hand was a sort)

Incidentally jokes with jokes but an ideal option to in hand all sniffing out this backs ultralayty with vkleenoy vershinkoy. The most chuykiy Picker tickles and jump in the lake. On vershinku not need to! Harvest eesesno with gruzikom and feed with hands or fucking slingshot if the distance for 15 meters.

The same Grafitlider Fineza or Kingfisher mikrodzhig (for poor. I on full meant it. Particularly some not would prevent such have in arsenal! :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 24 2011 16:40:02)

Kingfisher mikrodzhig

Familiar spinningist under the field in a while crowd. On water reservoirs karpokarasinye ??? and makes. 's spanking the karpyat on Kingfisher.

Romeo wrote:

Ta same Grafitlider Fineza or Kingfisher mikrodzhig (for poor. I on full meant it. Particularly some not would prevent such have in arsenal!

I to why mean Finezu Trent's until 10gr.

I so understood you me offer Ideology swim KARMAKAMI 15-20gr. (Not observed, that you wrote with gruzikom) :yep: (More love Israels right to layn in these traditional transportation)

Can on Banax poschyupat 3 metre?

Last edited by osso (Jan 24 2011 17:24:27)

osso wrote:

(not observed, that you wrote with gruzikom)

Romeo wrote:

harvest eesesno with gruzikom and feed with hands or fucking slingshot if the distance for 15 meters.

:dontknow:

osso wrote:

Um, Picker, criteria - growth until 3m. test until 60 gr. Had forced mostly on conduits based and gills with weak and moderate the passage

Romeo wrote:

. ultralayty with vkleenoy vershinkoy.
The same Fineza or Kingfisher mikrodzhig. I on full meant it.

Roma, man need a wand for crosscurrents, and you him for 10-ounce lorries, you're suggesting that. :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of # 2)