All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Slingshot - regulation to application of

Slingshot - regulation to application of

Posts 61 to 90 of 98

In such formulation entirely and fully agree, Serezha, I was signing up for under every word :) many building slingshots need, but if them enjoy. I same, as you is true observed, 'm using a slingshot only on cyprinids kept reservoirs on start to create 'the table', in arsenal just two: Powerful 'Karelian Bear' and move on to weaker, for competitors meters until 30.
In rest cases only there's gravy.

I recently on Cup Ukraine on bobber as soon as which anodyne on karpovnike clearly irresistible that me my chetyrekhkh building slingshots lacks :) two as you speak "the bearish" Stonfo and couple lung Fox. The first've bounced point industrialized fishing, and Foxes nedobrasyvali :stupor: in short under match I've fed abominable :D

worm wrote:

Do I need ad hoc slingshot with hard-line your wallet on your side, precisely for prikorma clothes.

I have as times such a mini-slingshot with hard a cup of in the form of the cone. :cool:

wrote:

. Grain can be paste together under aid glue for moldy worm.

This yes, but loss sense silent applying feed. With this task tackles only spetsrogatka. :mybb:

This problem can be solve increase in size balls for bearish reversal pattern consisting only does, until a small orange slice: On maximum overstretch than more balloon, those closer flies. But this with start-up, of course same. On dokorme such not there're :) :)

Boev wrote:

This is yes, but loss sense silent applying feed. With this task tackles only spetsrogatka. :mybb:

Special slingshot on 30-60 meters maize not takes.

wrote:

Spec slingshot on 30-60 meters maize not takes.

Naturally. :canthearyou:
Precisely about this I and wrote:

Boev wrote:

the Seed's estimated corn can be zapulnut a special fucking slingshot on 15-20 meters.

And even,

Boev wrote:

If need further, then either use karpovuyu missile, either sculpt balls with large number of corn and already then shooting out their fucking slingshot.

:mybb:

Guys, in ties with those, that slightly previously took itself for its and middle battlefield BEASTMASTER AX MULTI LM Feeder, emerged the need in spitballs. All, that found more less this Devil Pult Colmic with rubber 5,6,7mm. Think 6mm. Will most the. Yuzal whether who any similar a slingshot? No input on him in networks not found.
http://i037.radikal.ru/1104/fb/249d2f9a5035.jpg

Slingshots ran amok not'm using, but on compound interest and accounts places industrialized fishing carp as fiderom so and drawings contest, only does from English, purely karpovoy companies 6 people ah very like.
There is different options data building slingshots, but I chose those that designed to feed 5322991 prikormki.

http://s59.radikal.ru/i166/1104/a6/1078b937f0ddt.jpg

http://s009.radikal.ru/i309/1104/55/d04c0e8cf89et.jpg

http://s012.radikal.ru/i320/1104/4d/1749c32a0914t.jpg

Who Needs interestingly, in Ukraine 6 and prices WATCH HERE

Incidentally speaking saw KaMo Power-pults Atomic have us and Method Catapult WYCHWOOD. Seem more reliable than Colmic /

Emil wrote:

Yeah, you do more reliable than Colmic /

And karpovye plans why something always much safer. Apparently is bad demands to expensive essentially a fishing trip, from correlative income households people ;)

Here is an interesting option http://cgi.ebay.com/MAVER-MATCH-GROUNDB … 27b9c6c2f2

http://www.simplyfishingtackle.co.uk/bmz_cache/6/641a64fd76e6fb87bd74206fc8b2ad87.image.238x175.jpg

+1

Agree, Rum. But fishing at all expensive focus on maintaining. That karpovaya, plug, feeder and etc. And expensive plans and not only, must inspiring confidence and reliability :)

teska wrote:

That an option worth

Misconception on YouTube

Last edited by Emil (Apr 12 2011 22:39:41)

+3

Emil wrote:

But fishing at all expensive focus on maintaining

Yes focus on maintaining not expensive. The have us requests expensive. And those only does that I uploaded derzhitsya, not och and dorgie inter indeed have us less 20 $pleasant thing from 6. 145 UAH. On our hryvnia.

Emil wrote:

's on YouTube

My tyozke Romeo video should like. There modicum not on Russian :D

Yesterday spent test vnovpriobretennoy EkstraKhevi only does from Fox - Power Guard
She already on price Ekstra Hevy - yes and kind of "Ustrashayuschiy"
Of habit remaining from carp phishing still gain karpovye pizzazling for fidera.

Outcome - Shariq with egg - for meters 60-70 at all not question
The ball with orange 50 meters pulyal enough accurately.

http://i023.radikal.ru/1105/ff/4171412ee537.jpg
http://s44.radikal.ru/i106/1105/57/d809afcc4136.jpg

Unlike past acquisitions - spare parts in available -srazu bought spare attached and slightly another cup.

Can who tell pollsters - where in Kyiv can be buy attached workable for Korumovskikh building slingshots. Past season otpulyal in this found wear rubber and gap a cup of.

Last edited by katana (May 16 2011 12:05:46)

+1

Went for a run on topic, raising the was interestingly who than gets. About delivery corn on remote distances can be use many CEE countries containers for ice, in which simply go to sleep next kukuruzku and get back a little some water. Have yielded rovnenkie brusochki maize, which can be lumping far you want - breeding ground on the summer of for 12 / 15 minutes. Can be gulyatsya and with cannabis so same. Ah this is so - between affair)

+4

katana wrote:

where in Kyiv can be buy attached workable for Korumovskikh building slingshots

-
I not lover of building slingshots (well hands inquire, modicum one in arsenal mean), so not particularly and constructive attention on them, but about months ago in the flagship on Volyn varying degrees interchangeable rubber was, as on me, enough. At least, more in one place nowhere not saw.
But, closing, this was relatively havent update.

katana wrote:

Shariq with egg - for meters 60-70 at all not question

I so understand about accuracy zabrosa here not is relevant to speak? Or all same is obtained lay eggs in one basket?

Last edited by Emil (Jun 24 2011 09:56:35)

Emil wrote:

I so understand about accuracy zabrosa here not is relevant to speak

If will their shopping, at least figure from the fall of the first globe, and not will strong for the day with a wind, then about accuracy can be try to to talk.

wrote:

Skyfall about delivery maize on remote long distances should be use many CEE countries containers for ice, in which simply go to sleep next kukuruzku and get back a little some water. Have yielded rovnenkie brusochki maize, which can be lumping far you want - breeding ground on the summer of for 12 / 15 minutes. Can be gulyatsya and with cannabis so same

:cool: a cool idea.

Idea not bad agree. Will remain to purchase a bag refrigerator

Emil wrote:

It's going to leave to purchase a bag refrigerator

) this a device in discuss gory details. You already years 5 as. Only elements need to good (khladoelementy. And idea not my - karpoviki long already so make.

Emil wrote:

Katana wrote (and):
The ball with egg - for meters 60-70 at all not vopros so understand about accuracy zabrosa here not is relevant to speak? Or all same is obtained lay eggs in one basket?
Edited Emil (2011-06-24 08 :56: 35)

Deal coaching received. I have one familiar matchevik carried until absurd, so pristrelyal on 30 meters a slingshot that for contest 2 times broken forward omni floater under zakorme.

wrote:

went for a run on topic, raising the was interestingly who than gets. About delivery corn on remote distances can be use many CEE countries containers for ice, in which simply go to sleep next kukuruzku and get back a little some water. Have yielded rovnenkie brusochki maize, which can be lumping far you want - breeding ground on the summer of for 12 / 15 minutes. Can be gulyatsya and with cannabis so same. Ah this is so - between affair)

For corn'm applying in this year the gelva packages. For of taking a moisture on advice colleagues from Bohemia'm applying hemp oil and sugar in sufficient numbers. On maize (corn) 'm applying for prikormki only Louis Bonduelle-Dalle. On my favorite place enough one big banks corn + much dinamitovskaya bank cannabis + gender kilo sypuchki + a pound of sugar. In nasadkakh was forced withdraw from bondyuelya'm using more hard maize + floating plastic.
Louis Bonduelle-Dalle have loved cancer. For day before dozen lobster take out a.
Under it comes to shagging carp at all can be to abandon trough. We tie to gruziku package and all options Can be sniff zamochennuyu wheat 28 Grzywna (build - byudzhetnenko.

Last edited by katana (Aug 21 2011 23:05:58)

+1

katana wrote:

To of taking a moisture on advice colleagues from Bohemia'm applying hemp oil and sugar in sufficient numbers.

And can be much detail the mechanics process.

sendy wrote:

A can be much detail the mechanics process.

You spilling state entire liquid (can be in sypuchku), falling asleep sazar --third from indicates corn (to why sugar amplifier more taste) and you add 20-30 gram it lyubogy maslyanistoy substance not rastvoryayuschey the gelva. Although Czechs not zamorachivayutsya and simply fall asleep the sugars and fill not packages and more cheesy safety. In any case better also arriving in package directly before zabrosom. Otherwise vlago accorded its over time. I think in my version will reassuringly certain.

Last edited by katana (Aug 22 2011 15:04:17)

Slingshot - foksovskaya catapult. After 5 fringes fishing trips. This as rate for rubber :huh:

Zoom

Last edited by _ (Sep 22 2011 12:41:11)

_ wrote:

Slingshot program - foksovskaya catapult. After 5 fringes fishing trips. This as rate for rubber

'm using slingshots ran amok 4 th season. There is rules.
1 Store only in refrigerator, at least attached - in winter season.
2 At a fishing trip to store in water, have child very normally OF STARTS ONLY POLEZhAV minutes 20 In the bucket - Since water (In KOTOROM slim MY) purely my sensations
3 Rostov by time we ever made love that would not lay in on the sun.

On picture it seems, that cronies. But I have after season - 20-30 fishing trips - about 4,000 balls such a there is no.
Although here is korumovskoy only does facilitated exactly on season, first burst a cup near fastening, then starters rifting apart rubber (MAY LONG In MAGAZINE lay in.) now PRI POKUPKE only does ALWAYS buying spare attached.

+1

There is suspicions, that bought already a bit zalezhavshuyusya. Khtya superficially rubber ???? norms. And abrasion went already after 2 th fishing.

_ wrote:

There are suspicions, that bought already a bit zalezhavshuyusya. Khtya superficially rubber ???? norms. And abrasion went already after 2 th fishing.

If zatertost only with one hand means there is a hangnail wherever on the plastic.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Slingshot - regulation to application of