All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Where and than harvest? Share experience!

Where and than harvest? Share experience!

Posts 31 to 43 of 43

volod wrote:

This is how many?

4m and more.

Podskajite if who has experience industrialized fishing on the Black Sea. (Fiderom). Zaraneee thank you for answers.

Fiderom not know, and here is on your fishing bobber the nozzle sitch Limansky (disambiguation) the worm can be mullet harvest, if she of course now there is, on am a stubborn tyrant stavrida and perch.

алекс бр wrote:

Say, is if who has experience industrialized fishing on the Black Sea. (Fiderom). Zaraneee thank you for answers.

Familiar in this year catching. It in Mythbuntu control center just Hi. Did you in "style. And many local on feeder gets caught for example in Yalta. Fish different.

Romeo wrote:

and many local on feeder gets caught for example in Yalta

On the classic feeder, there's gravy, Pater Noster (disambiguation)? What prikormka?

Максимус wrote:

At the classic feeder, there's gravy, Pater Noster (disambiguation)? What prikormka?

What prikormka. Cargo. And solvents. This OK Sea.

Максимус wrote:

At the classic feeder, there's gravy, Pater Noster (disambiguation)? What prikormka?

1 - In algae, vykinutykh on Bank one can find Centipede soldiers or something similar on worms.
2 - the Ask have local natives.

Came to fideru using showing Chinese Pekinese. Have watched poklevku on the tip - in general increasingly as have fidera only budget, sensitivity, comfort quite not the!. Then Italian culture with surf the Internet learned that there is such deal as feeder, yomayo so this the that I need, bought - budget flagship of the wah! The about than had intended and then got greedy) shimano, Preston.

Not regret not about than - than further in wood the more wood :cool: and increasingly same to advise you to for starters Picker - on amount which possess some (this depends on as you was sucked in this kind of fishing) precisely representatives sensitivity!

On a range of with co-players donochnikami, sosochnikami - chase in leaders unambiguously and + less obstructions with the bait - one trigger recharge this you not 3 and until indefinitely.
That the I was detached from themes - is wine :x
On topic:
Than further requires impose the more test rods up BUT sometimes account for go on risk and hurl on maximum with minimal test and increasingly this in order that would A sense the poklevku. Many of nest go Gone Fishin '(exclusively for taking from poklevki until vyvazhivaniya and even if fish after battlefield released (let off). Sake of these moments the brain for fisherman effervescence and ravages budget

Expanding zabrosa depends still not only from musculaire and test stick but and from reel.
Without balance coils with fiderom not will a comfortable and caregiver zabrosa.
(In principle, this not for whom not news :question:)

One of my types, this:
Test 40-90gr 3,6m Spro D & # 246 ;m e G & # 225 ;b or Speci & # 225 ;l Pellet Feeder MH
On River with there's gravy any seafood brunch departures as bullet (also mismanaged and with the feeding trough 90gr)

Already test lot more, mismanaged with this challenge worse, I think that lacks "plasty" palkam EXTRA garlic HEAVY.

Last edited by barbus (Oct 15 2013 17:00:13)

Yuri So, importantly, couple of weeks ago in this same a reservoir the lovilos!
Means fish has moved. Likely on more deep place.

Oleg! I leapfrogged ahead the entire rates with fiderom after 3-'s hours besklevya. Have Comrade-poplavochnika at all for half-day nor single poklevki. Nozzles were night crawlers, oparik, solvents, maize, the peas. Rate did on motylika and oparika. And still with us spinningist was. 3 - 14 gr (Lite, seems). And have him nor single trigger not was. (Can who mashed at night but instead to on the pond?)
Means need to recognize, that we - "lopukhnulis" in than something concretely. Ahead winter of, let us study matt. Part of. :)
Let us consider it private case. Better would we drinking! :D And was same that. Us even friends-fly fishermen checked. (And I OK almost not drink. :dontknow: means! :) )

Need to was to change body of water. :D

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

We was to change a body of water. :D

:cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Where and than harvest? Share experience!