All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah

Posts 331 to 360 of 919

Ah I have another the situation, I himself here chief on his work :) so that for decisional laziness my punishes me only my might :D

ZooM
Sergei, so you me help not like it or, or forgot simply?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

and says: She that, too, not fulfilled plan on sales in this month?!

:rofl: and he also punishes subordinates? :rofl:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

in anybody keep picture brilliantly, a hungry and dissolute "International offers its clients supervision" :D

I such a picture not keep. Because as I have director of vaschet modicum and not vicious'm the supervisor of, but a man. :D

Today even, pass all visitors interest sake of on site Zaporozhian fishing clubso Id say you was pleased utility of ugolovnogo approach to trial. Not dochitalsya who there these Hypnotizes, but done highly of well-, opaque and importantly. Helpful for people! Recommend!
PySy. And I the think, what such number of fidermenov the made there here on site? And it turned out, roots there is de settle in. On such the soil!

+1

wrote:

Today even, pass all visitors interest sake of on site Zaporozhian fishing club so Id say you was pleased utility of ugolovnogo approach to trial.

Have them not only site, a good. They and themselves - very and very. And festivals / tournaments have them is famously pass. And ukha. And conducting night giblets. And at all, WHEN RIGHT OTKRYTA decreasing WATER!)

oleole wrote:

And ukha. And conducting night giblets.

And me of their watches fried neckline very appealed. In this year necessarily will try to come to zaporozhtsam. All the more that footpath the a set :cool: :flag:

Romeo wrote:

and me of their watches fried neckline very appealed. In this year necessarily will try to come to zaporozhtsam. All the more that footpath the a set

Come! Let us are happy to see and personally contact! :cool: :flag:

There is I have kidsmemories of River Pripyat, as about paradise to place for fishing. The Chernobyl disaster all changed. For fishermen, but not for fish. Videos about fish from Chernobyl zone:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 12 2011 12:28:25)

duffy333 wrote:

To fishermen, but not for fish.

Trying to dress MOPP gear and on day fishing ????? -rybu the would still not being :rofl:
P.s. Modicum somewhere nature from people is good to :flag:, planet conditionally and severely - earthquake of a 9 balls before occurred not so often. And well realistically that soon and 12 will see -planeta living organism (I so believe) and through dibs on razmnozhivsie bacteria is beginning to to argue in reconcile

wrote:

and through dibs on razmnozhivsie bacteria is beginning to to argue in reconcile

???? natural disasters increasingly occur precisely there where population density the most high. Planet itself regulates number of "parasites."

Romeo wrote:

planet itself regulates number of "parasites."

Looked channel broadcast that she, not am confident! :D

+1

wrote:

rather see channel broadcast that she, not am confident!

Some parasites very ustoychevy - for their undoing need radical measures and climate thinking more small parasites :tired:

Yesterday walking on spectacle-the vaudeville with Iryna Muravevoy (Moscow's tears from not believes. And old the still 21st th. 's on fire whether well :cool: magnfical honestly thought that with it already sand is strewed. And it turned out still there is gunpowder in donkydonk :flag: told all from souls. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2011 09:14:11)

Romeo wrote:

and it turned out still there is gunpowder in donkydonk

And berries in buttocks? :D

wrote:

and berries in buttocks?

Not smarel. :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

magnfical honestly thought that with it already sand is strewed.

Yes okay. Just 62 year.
Here is Vladimir Zeldin - this Yeah. 96 years, and still destabilized in movies and plays in theater.

Gepard wrote:

Yes okay. Just 62 year.

The kind she so bunch of mice. Wanted to would I in 62 year so and-dance stuff out :cool:

Romeo wrote:

wanted to would I in 62 year so and-dance stuff out

The kind not, not tickles. Have us, federalists works only Nimera and hands, and its feet not Sheba :crazyfun:

Weather whispering: "Hot but have a drink!"
Ktonit on dace already traveled? Tell. And the on weekends despite Myslivny.

wrote:

Ktonit on dace already traveled?

Borya like you totally got me a little bit of a.

wrote:

A the on weekends despite Myslivny.

And far?

'm gonna join you to the issue Alexa :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 16 2011 18:42:13)

In Monday, was on Dnestr in district sec. Lighthouses. With morning not very, only a dace sporting size. After lunch went CAD, but comrade in hurry home. In short fish starters podnimatsya with of estuary in the river. Now with keazhdym day nibble will intensify. And in the height of the as always ZAPRET. In this Monday, 'm going to go on its and otlovlyus until the evening.

wrote:

A far?

duffy333 wrote:

some of the to the issue Alexa

Guys, if their move the on rusanovskiy, if will with whom and if there there is no ice, then on obvodnoy can be or on gateways down on Shklov.

Alex
duffy333
Come to us, I today on Dnestr with sovesti without small 30 kg dimensional bream for a.
http://s11.radikal.ru/i184/1103/35/0e0c3302ab4ct.jpg
http://s54.radikal.ru/i143/1103/dc/8327a81648f2t.jpg

+3

IgoreK wrote:

without small 30 kg dimensional of bream on a.

Josip Skoko-like :O How this was?

wrote:

on rusanovskiy,

Roma, me over the past two days man twenty-" said: - what environment host at? :D In Sunday there certainly will battle :D. I, too, d, truth slightly embattled, :x after wedding have brother. Generally make your dreams come true?

Last edited by (Mar 16 2011 21:18:12)

IgoreK wrote:

Come to us, I today on Dnestr with sovesti without small 30 kg dimensional of bream on a.

And you not ashamed THAT is what over people the urge to mock me?! :angry:
And at all :cool: of his!

wrote:

Roma, me over the past two days man twenty-" said: - what environment host at? In Sunday there certainly will battle. I, too, d, truth slightly embattled, after wedding have brother. Generally make your dreams come true?

Not Sasha, then on Canal accurately not'm going to go. Not love I the fuss. Love concentrate on the process so say. But for invitation THANK YOU! Can and will have truth and on Canal to come. So that if what. Meet there!

Ah in general podnasobiral pictures. A fucking criminal! Now-brag about. Znachittso acquire families I a new fishing hesitated in return nine would do a. Already Briedisi cigarette - nravittso. For fishing suspension most the. Ah and trunk as times a couple platforms shove up and seats is it now ostanettso :flag:

Road occupying even have reliability fat :cool:

Zoom

Zoom

Here is such she has "rykatel."

Zoom

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 18 2011 19:14:02)