All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah

Posts 421 to 450 of 919

Рыбак wrote:

Bobon estsi 15 liters) And permanent drive)

Likes "refresh" :crazyfun:

Рыбак wrote:

In such a scenario better with Forster take. I have previous riding. Tokma're chewing they reptiles.

Forester ZhYR! :cool: Large here is are worth all and're chewing lot more, and so ZhYR :love:

What fat? Have us in 15 dolyarov can be in program take.

Рыбак wrote:

Perhaps have us in RB with roads better idea.

Better idea not the word! I last winter from of Kyiv until Minsk on machine first time took a field trip - I have was realistically cultural shock, when I state Border crossed and fell on your roads% -) Since certainty can say, that they you have on level best European samples (Germany, Austria). Speech of course not pro avtobany, and pro roads common possession. When we have hole on hole and koldoebina on koldoebine you have can be was cup with coffee on a torpedo put and to go. And partitioning your the entire why something on place. So sho here is your the second machine - this for Ukrainian conditions, and the sho you looked-out for - this for your, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

So sho here is your the second machine - this for Ukrainian conditions, and the sho you looked-out for - this for your, I.M.H.O.,.

Ah if so the Corolla with so of junk in the trunk will super! Simply really just doing from our realities :rofl:

Рыбак wrote:

Wu us in 15 dolyarov can be in program take.

A new. With salon? O.o. I pro new machines speech give a one-.

I when on first International Film Festival from La until base took a field trip - shed tears. Have us in villages such roads there. If honestly. No one not want wary of offending, but not are suspicious you have for roads. Basic road like would and nothing, but as only moving out in side.

Have us prozhivu what realities - net Kemel OSM file, not roads: '(

+1

Romeo wrote:

New. With salon?

Why me Gone Fishin '(with salon) with mileage hiljada in 80 / 90. Where the 12th.

Рыбак wrote:

I when on first International Film Festival from La until base took a field trip - shed tears. Have us in villages such roads there. If honestly. No one not want wary of offending, but not are suspicious you have for roads. Basic road like would and nothing, but as only moving out in side.

Ah then all understandable. Last autumn I on sorevy in Luhans'ka area traveled. So so kilometers 10 was such roads (type asphalt incidentally) that the kind Corolla sela would on bottom and the wheels would in the air were screwing around with :crazyfun: such there yamischi and naplyvy on the road were.

Рыбак wrote:

Nobody not want wary of offending, but not are suspicious you have for roads.

Have us simply not from those who for roads keep should :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

Wu us simply not from those who for roads keep should

And incidentally not from those who fish should guard the. So and fish less. Paradox cash much more have people but around that and as the a whimper all :rofl:

duffy333 wrote:

Wu us simply not from those who for roads keep should

Have us from and to stay. ???? not only if poorly made, and if still and many stole)

About fish safeguard. Have us now a felony charge here for the electrics and a felony charge here for sale networks. For thousand tons with networks and in spawning fines from 500 dolyarov (know, that where the and on 2,500 is). Plus to everything a new feature - there is have us BOOR (the Society shot and anglers), which is designed follow nature (egerskaya service and camping on Afghan, and there is still and presidential Supervision Authority. So here is if Supervision Authority but marriage on River or in the forest - receives on full plekhe and a poacher and gamekeeper, which for the assistant replies. So that the Jaeger now if see marriage - ridges pereshibayut immediately. Ah there is of course local questions. But not khuliganyat with greater.

+2

Fisherman yes you in "Rye" a fishing live. :love:

Ah with one hand paradise. With other hand - marched on work people churchgoers. Everywhere there is their nuances.

Trust me me, cash have us not more - level of life have neighbors have conventional human degistirmek. Simply there not adopted "shine" money. And taxes there pay VSE. Ah or me so seems, that all. I there hours in 12 in weekday day on central the street Minsk (problem-kt Independence) behaved and Standup why so little people on the street. And me maintainer first realistically not understood, and then said, that all either at work, either on schooling by. Father Jun Kunimura, our man this hard understand.

Quote from songs pro our roads!
"Have us feast asphalt jobs and not many, to anyone an invader on away stuck" :rofl:

Fisherman, the stone zachetnyy-as times for our koldobin and bumps! :cool:

+1

Ah say so. Have all there is that lodge an country) Everywhere there is their pros and cons. Our would batske shoulders narrower, that would other "neighbors" not were spitting at - was would all well. But not case after all so that all in chocolate)

Javadxan, there is such expression of: Well there where us there is no.
And still from themselves leave: But as only we there far from forest, then immediately prozhivu begins :D

Рыбак wrote:

Skyfall about fish safeguard. Have us now a felony charge here for the electrics and a felony charge here for sale networks. For thousand tons with networks and in spawning fines from 500 dolyarov (know, that where the and on 2,500 is). Plus to everything a new feature - there is have us BOOR (the Society shot and fishermen), which is designed follow nature (egerskaya service and camping on Afghan, and there is still and presidential Supervision Authority. So here is if Supervision Authority but marriage on River or in the forest - receives on full plekhe and a poacher and gamekeeper, which for the assistant replies. So that the Jaeger now if see marriage - ridges pereshibayut immediately. Ah there is of course local questions. But not khuliganyat with greater.

Tin!! But correctly, that still do you say - our people without getting wedgies, as without favorites.

Рыбак wrote:

Our would batske shoulders narrower, that would other "neighbors" not were spitting at

Sometime me, that have batski with wide shoulders increasingly in order. And for something that threw and bandits to power not compounded his and not slid its people in slavery moral freaks - He need to-would a monument put. In my opinion.

+3

понедельник wrote:

A for something that threw and bandits to power not compounded his and not slid its people in slavery moral freaks - He need to-would a monument put. In my opinion.

Agree on all a hundred%.
I have staff familiar babes with Belarussii, and on sorevakh was there, so there even external kind of cities in psyche joy arouses, purity, myselfjust a flower-beds, forested. And under this. Not is trashed immense exchage so as have us, far not spit. Go... I go now. Maybe, you on work, so of walking and simply enleve themselves on thought. On the sly but confidently we managed to buy it in J. This under 21 one the billionaire in Ukraine (their was 8, only 5 years ago).
And young people. Beer and other females in saunas on exams play as. In Belarus babes (staff. Familiar my) tell, that almost all children in any the sports sections, on Quotes or even on any raze not alcoholic-beverage situation.

If batska zavernyotstsa, pity me this country. On election watched pro magilla (on videos, right?. So ah such same until pain familiar scenario skating crowds "opozitsiey", that'm reminded of Orange revolution. Scenario can and not the, but actions not shoot as similar.

I not know truth it or not, but last winter when traveled in Belarus threatened both still attention, that on walking pace roads and under did probably cleaner then! I asked about this, and me the whether in joke, then whether seriously responded, that for this head replies measures / Chairman village council and if suddenly not let-God that, then he goes clean up, but already "in seats not so distant." I don't know, but purity in country present.
I not ideliziruyu regime, far from - this glance with hand, with hand from out of town--.

Romeo wrote:

Now d to collect on Tula trunk.

Oooh! Today your day! I as times Tula prodayu! About 170-and roughly 75-80 wide. A short poplavochniku. Boxing with of junk in the trunk together.

Somewhere has passed information that on machine wife there is no priblud for towing. Nor front, nor obey. Today pozaglyadyval, indeed there is no. Started climbing in expenditure. Accurately there is no. Not solution.National! On phone call, but as same be, if what any will happen, type on a tow truck got far. Stais minely in the pline: "They not of the needle, so not going to bother, actually." But think all-???, on-our, privarit couple of hinges front and obey. Nekhay bude.

Фдуч wrote:

Oooh! Today your day! I as times Tula prodayu! About 170-and roughly 75-80 wide. A short poplavochniku. Boxing with of junk in the trunk together.

Color what?

Romeo wrote:

color what?

I thought, that only I coils'm colored to save-, and here pleased, that and Roma a purist, :flag:

Silent wrote:

I thought, that only I coils'm colored to save-

I have Fourth boxing Tula and all in color of machines. If other an color of not was, then was painting. I like.
http://radikal.ua/data/upload/ba193/c2184/9db8aa8775.jpghttp://radikal.ua/data/upload/c2184/4efc3/cd29031340.jpg

Romeo wrote:

color what?

Alas, the usual a grey, not gloss.

People, can whom and need to, In garage already not are placed, sabaki. The price in district 50% from top of.

Sanya, let sell the right boxing! :) Nu, to for lug (electrical connector) was! :)
Text or Yes, Sanya, and why have your machines numbers different? :) Perhaps, have you two same assessment? :)

Last edited by super (Mar 24 2011 00:34:27)