All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah

Posts 481 to 510 of 919

And why there is no the big info with past this comp on fideru (tandem) in Luhansk?
For example my previous Lyosha aka Valerich he luganchanin, was a guest on homeland and adopted in them participation. The first fishing with fiderom in season and immediately sorevy. Yes even and not worse other with its partner issued and report have us wrote, Sitting in Samostiynoy, and have us on Forum - spokesmen Christmas tree-stick Russo-Belarusian--Ukrainian-moldavansko and further (can be write our affiliation to countries vlyuboy sequence) fidernogo movement, really the right Theme fidernom a time molchyok! :mad:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

and have us on Forum - spokesmen Christmas tree-stick Russo-Belarusian--Ukrainian-moldavansko and further (can be write our affiliation to countries vlyuboy sequence) fidernogo movement, really the right Theme fidernom a time molchyok!

The 28 reprimand. :mad:
Housing office, urgently eieenu as over sorevy. :jumping:

Boev wrote:

the 28 reprimand. :mad:
Housing office, urgently eieenu as over sorevy. :jumping:

Hfp speaks out, means sorevy left :D
And have us already plotvichka on River went, until, truth, petty.

And have us snow followed. Large.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A have us snow followed. Large.

And have us. And at night minus. In obem before on May rbalki normal not will. :dontknow:

And have us + 6 day. And the sun shining. And I without machines. And ribs of the are sore. And shtekeristy already get baggy. On a. (

And have us, and have us. Yes I you now. Maybe, you all.
Have us simply European weather and Snow Nakamury so much, how many over the past 5-7 years not had. And if I set up season already in mid-April the in this year open in late-this in the best case (

in obem before on May rbalki normal not will

Itself yes pofik what fishing. Here sorevy in the early on May and otbory in team, and only try to dunk it feeder on large thirteenth time the and have nowhere, to stupidly targeting Fatah help at different-continental distances and hand fill on the issue to tie a blood knot / neposekatsamaseychaszatsepitso :D

WILDHUNTER wrote:

1425 sorevy in the early on May and otbory in team,

Me would your problems. Tung Chee not the problem. Ah nothing popustit soon. All of this empty :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 29 2011 10:18:16)

Official results with table there is no still and on knowledge site, but about first 3 seats can report, until Are you a pilot speaks out (perhapsscores calculates :writing:) Just Congresses had 14 teams. Gold and in this time took away Donetsk "East" of his guys, not get lazy to come to neighbors and show master-class :flag:. Truth, in this time, them already literally on heels been kept our team "Leader" - two young and ambitious Jenny, I so think, in the last time have receded gold - very they already densely has been going for winners - took the second phase and only on points lost overall laps.. "Leader"s organs is Lugansk believes in YOU! :flag: At third place "luhan River-2." More nuanced information, unfortunately, until not I have himself. http://fishing.lugansk.ua/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6730.0;attach=25519;image

Last edited by (Mar 29 2011 11:37:00)

+2

Oops, am asking forgiveness - I - face informal and not empowered express official view - my report exclusively my personal opinion on this about and not moreover. So that if that not so - not prize - I still not fiderist, I only am learning

Not has found even, pass branch come up. So write here.

Was today on Dnieper River. The first time in this year with fiderom. Caught 9 plotvits. Nick and fence fear. Klevala on moldy worm. Very not wanted even, pass. With klevala solely on live, tselenkogo and white dude right here. In his mouth placed maggot fish deeply thanks to 18 number hook.
Wake, moments.
Fodder not yet worked so as need to. Only a day to fish would stay late on that tiny place feed. And the, klevala passes, but increasingly same zaderzhivals slightly us.
Klevala raze not under svalom, where slightly later will be the main its are they biting and Passage. Klevala quite far, and than further, the better. 70 gather steam; extrim fidera (coil) generating poklyovki at all without industrialized fishing under clip-on earring. In general can be said that klevala far and without peg to accents on bottom (there bottom at all without accents. Finer and the clean)
Best, but very petty klevala with morning, on arrival. To 12 such failings in klyove that simply was time to talk to the with friend pro policies, women and about the offensive Spring looking on proletayuschikh geese (surprisingly even, pass with north on south)
Ceasing pose metre and slightly more from fishing line of yours 0,08-0,10mm. Difference in impact thickness defence wakes up aggressivity on are they biting not observed at all.
Here is so was. Demureness, but U1 OTKRYT! :flag:

+2

Such a quiet on Forum, even 4000m2 as well as whose ways are strange. Perhaps all already fish gets caught :D the evening of d wait come up.

Our fancy team on Forum :jumping:

+1

wrote:

This kind silence on Forum, even 4000m2 as well as whose ways are strange. Perhaps all already fish gets caught the evening of d wait come up.

Fish have us no one but. Already 2 weeks not weather, and armagedon some :( before May's national can smell fishing trips normlanykh not in sight. :mad:

Romeo wrote:

fish have us no one but.

And me increasingly forecast weather wrong thing. On the evening and intended already to go. (Though I and not wanted to on such weather), and so, the weather has, and anything! - Tej so. The sun shining. Truth and snow EU and jobs wind such sho fidera would with crossbars posnimalo.

wrote:

A me increasingly forecast weather wrong thing.

A similar weather and have us. , too, leader was coming today open season but here loaded rain + shkvalistyy wind :rain:

Weather - tin% -) Ok the snow, then rain, then the sun, but this wind :mad: Today on places, where usually full of the anglers, was empty. I not weathered day, went. Released on Bank of Dnepr. On River waves of with bats-- herds trek. For me another machine puling up. Released such same "poor, poor chap" as and I. Stood up, look, Public each other on weather. Here began snow-rain-weapon. Sat across in machines and came away. After this went on once a shops stress sack: '(

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 10 2011 21:09:42)

And me here is even 4000m2 as well as'm so amped right now theme dalnikov. Something Oh as thought rolling-a around issue rigidities udilisch. And today gave a talk on one Forum. "An ideal fidernyy build for our conditions - moderately-vershinochnyy, that would there nor dudeli adherents psevdobritanskikh" hoses "type Preston's. Karpovyy - more to "through clauses" tending. "Bliiiiiiin, as same I acquired a these words. As increasingly and immediately has emerged in anybody, "dubinschiki", estety-psevdoanglichane, fashions on level deception themselves. And thought, thought, thought. As same after all svoystveno change our representations about the entire. And about it comes to shagging in including. And how many even in feeder another, moreover that works, lives, brings results and all of this past the established destabilized.

As same after all fishing a cool pleasant thing. Thus very popular with a host. For excavation information to take and pleased and interestingly help bail out time.

wrote:

and today gave a talk on one Forum. "An ideal fidernyy build for our conditions - moderately-vershinochnyy, that would there nor dudeli adherents psevdobritanskikh" hoses "type Preston's. Karpovyy - more to "through clauses" tending. "

I guess me, that the who this wrote tried to harvest Prestonovskim Quicken on eeaaneie sees or likely on Oka and moreover in the hands of not bound a series of Dutch Master. And judging by date office on how Forum ??? not kept :D You same me, Roma, know - I for good reason praise not d.

duffy333 wrote:

You same me, Roma, know - I for good reason praise not d.

Sergei, yes I not against Preston's. Preston good udilki, however as and many other. I here not pro brand say. And pro profilnost choice udilki.
I understand the that tell now that against dynamically opinion, so this recognized increasingly. This that shudder universe.
Romeo he remember as dubinschikom be labeled, and inter indeed his opinion and choice I enough respect. Man outside fashion. And as I understood on his between ministries, simply chooses the that conveniently and not only him, but and conditions industrialized fishing. I pro this, Sergei.

Simply I same you mentioned like, as catching Baltserovskim dalnikom. Here is precisely after the fishing I even, pass again wondered about the "German-style" and followed using ZX Feeder. And here even and this post so in subject the apparently. Post as times pro here is this "moderately-vershinochnyy" ;) build.

Wielders Preston's, let same gets caught Preston, I not pro this. I thought about conquering forces tide. And here perishing alas and but. The big info on this about, inter indeed, I nowhere particularly and not saw.

Yesterday from had were clicking channels and stumbled on peredachku Dialogues about ryblke in which Lech Fadzeeu (Bank) catching on Istrinskiy created dace and a white bream. And that me overkill so this the that instead his comments, and commenting on was that, voice for shot entire pereadchu bore pure some B.S. pro pike, Sudakov, liney any something. Here is a fucking criminal! Now and sit and think what assholes based sweeping declaration transfer of. Instead of to tell that and as makes Lech and importantly why they by engage in and still on drives this on stilts sell. A scribe as me s goalkeeper touched this . I Campaign!

Romeo wrote:

and that me overkill so this the that instead his comments, and commenting on was that

Roma, not worry about it so. Maximize on exiled

Video just next from Fadeeva and in kadr He same

+1

duffy333 wrote:

moreover in the hands of not bound a series of Dutch Master.

Vecherinok (VIVA) kept in the hands of Dutch Master and catching them on eeaaneie La. I asked his here (on this Forum) to share all, but even, pass kept silent he. Saw I Dutch Master even, pass on example favorite search category Viti. In Pustovitakh me this udilka very liked. And here is on La. Alas. But this my opinion with hand, although can be much see, if you look more closely and know get back a little about essence action rival, ai ? eieaae, or simply the fishing trainer. I not d komentit the that saw. Can and wrong, but by experience and experience their colleagues for the former team can do judgment relatively moreover what udilki capable to confront devices up.

Looked on exiled a couple films. Nudnovato :( more not weathered.

Romeo wrote:

rather see on exiled a couple films. Nudnovato :( more not weathered.

:D Roma, works of himself. Or take off your films, or postanovlenie Administratsii club places industrialized fishing fiderom and do films ancient. In every illegally on fishing.

Romeo wrote:

rather see on exiled a couple films. Nudnovato :( more not weathered.

Indeed, films Alexey a bit nudnovaty those, that have him not called into speech, monologue between him and the spectator. Look his films can be as picture, but here is listen to. Seems, that him difficult to formulate, communicate their thought, and oftentimes the in his my soliloquy okay minute winning strategy pause, that not can not strain. In my opinion.

Last edited by Emil (Apr 11 2011 13:18:16)

Not can to agree, Lech magnificent narrator and unlike many public anglers keeps managing enough artfully rolled out information. Case of course that he sufficient or's stiII not teIling me when speech goes about strategic secrets, but in this there is nothing a bit reprehensible, for professional experience costly is worth :) Since from parts of Roma agree, because as himself not love listen to comments people a layman moreover that make professionals, but here nothing not do about it, concept transfer of such a :dontknow:

I like nowhere not spoke that I would made better (though why would and there is no if desire to will emerge) I only say that the that I saw nudnovato and bored and not touches. Brothers Scherbakovy until what nonsense bear sometimes but their modicum listen to can be!

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 11 2011 12:22:07)

I arguing against with positions consumer. And my consumer opinion precisely such!