All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah

Posts 601 to 630 of 919

In Saturday participated in "primacy SPB on fideru." Finally the Peter is on the move! On the results of two tours policies--and 6 place. If it comes not banal mistakes, perhaps arm wrestle you would for 2-4 place. Ah yes okay. Importantly triggered the beginning.

+6

In Saturday participated in "primacy SPB on fideru"

Dim sum here is this with steeply doubly! And the that you zauchastvoval, and the that Peter fidernyy now!

wrote:

There same on Vyrlitse, Sergei, proven source of us, that enjoyed bream and carp which patching some tackle even 4000m2 as well as during ?oieo.

Yes know I. Until I eiaee near lchthyander (underwater hunter) is gone on 2 hours under water. Returned with pike on 3kg roughly and a couple of little slapping not less twos% -) An interesting cel the apparently, many interesting things told pro terrain and fish.

duffy333 wrote:

Yes know I. Until I eiaee near lchthyander (underwater hunter) is gone on 2 hours under water. Returned with pike on 3kg roughly and a couple of little slapping not less twos% -) An interesting cel the apparently, many interesting things told pro terrain and fish.

Seryoga, me on Tyagle invite on bream. Say on your cast with vymostok enjoyed even. Ninayu, can and'm going to go. If'm going to go will talk. But even, pass not're being released me plitki river. So much any want try. And on Desna (disambiguation) even, pass want. Only not know far favorite search category for. And each there is with wheels. Ready to go, but seats on Desna (disambiguation) not know :dontknow: A there created the English-the German had forced. Yes and our had forced on the rods are there has place be saw on a new ;)

Even, pass like as forum transformed in commodity-sports columnist :D Pro fishing trip no one and not writes. Can weather is bad?

wrote:

Even like as forum transformed in commodity-sports columnist

So this OK you is to blame :D.
And at all rains of course strongly are cutting his-in fishing days, although am confident not have all. I for example fiderom now enleve rarely, if and'll dial pace of the rather in August-October. And you made not write made and as you catch?

FEEDER
If not in tense, all right, enlighten afield FishDrim in St. Petersburg?

wrote:

A you made not write made and as] However?

I the entire in mikrodzhige)
And has tried ananizm. Oops piquerism is. Until rain not I've been running. That say. Not my so accurately. And separated for themselves feeder, as worker (this when like it or and you catch the that pleased harvest) and an (short. This when to do nekh., so probavlyaeshsya gusto).

Last edited by (Jul 6 2011 00:13:25)

Incidentally for Kyiv citizens.

Can take and like would test with whom Hybryd, I want hear simply opinion. So that if there is wishing to, then let us perishing I'll talk to you in weekend.

wrote:

A at all rains of course strongly are cutting his-in fishing days

In such days I, I take it out card from fotika and shall be content with creativity in qualify to.
http://i002.radikal.ru/1107/57/d92ba6f2a3dd.jpg

Last edited by (Jul 6 2011 12:33:36)

+4

BADARDINOV
Creativity this perfectly, but Roman, and there is no whether accidentally have you photography golyavlya vyskakivayuschim from water in good as a?

wrote:

to be creative this perfectly, but Roman, and there is no whether accidentally have you photo golyavlya vyskakivayuschim from water in good as a?

R privelikomu sadly such derzhitsya there is no. Yes and fish I have particularly fotkanoy there is no. I more past three decades love. Yes and to any case,, with some since during the day on the forest I can absolutely increasingly to remove with cards. Not nravitstsa because. Before relished virtually increasingly. Now can three hundreds of pictures simply wipe not sparing myself. Know people which with thousands of choose one :D Perhaps and I to this will assume, but until messing with anything Photoshop.

And chub truth there is no. Yes and hoppy his I not particularly the and saw. The his to capture need to Perhaps on hook to he jumped out of one.

That would he jumped from water rare, in my case, and capture at all the problem. Can be season spend and caregiver there not do.
On expense creative manufacturing process and choice from collected material, all so and there is, typically a good outcome roads camping on K. Many labor and time for him is worth. Frame need to see initially in obektive, further requires only three-five options under several different angle, that would then choose the most the favored relative to globe. Ah and not hiding the secrets around in a whole recruit various plans for a common masses, then ``debriefing and, you leave from hundreds of couple of troiku. I so roughly'm a match.

+1

wrote:

What would he jumped from water rare, in my case, and capture at all the problem.

Yes I have and camera the not reportage. Me and it doesn't work Perhaps to capture his in the hop, the speed small.

And the that to see initially frame in closed. Ox what often this a treacherous gate moment :D. I think you me will understand. So I simply prefer to take that picture of increasingly, and then choose already the that like. On monitor looks frame not so as in nature. Von not the :D. Yes and see we in 3D and camera ah raze not learned cede increasingly so realistically. Here is then and tvorchestvuyu. To itself was look pleased. Ah and to simply penetrated process creativity.

Last edited by (Jul 6 2011 16:06:12)

wrote:

In such days I, I take it out card from fotika and shall be content with creativity in qualify to.

Shishkinskiy wood recognized / Rum, brilliant!

Emil wrote:

Shishkinskiy wood recognized / Rum, brilliant!

Emil, Thanks. Here looks not very, in stridency got lost. Nada was in DZhIFe Perhaps upload, and I in dzhpege uploaded. But at all idea're baby the same. Can be such things in KhDR editors to do, there easier. But I "tormented" creatively :D. As mazakhist. :D

wrote:

1425 looks not very, in stridency got lost. Nada was in DZhIFe Perhaps upload, and I in dzhpege uploaded.

Itself, Dzhif this, that the RAW (and)?
I when the until her liked sack the portraits, with predominantly feminine :D I think, that relished not so much sack, how many the very communication. Later wife has already become to be jealous of. Here is from early. Recently has acquired NIKON D90 + glass 50 / f1,4 as times portretnik, think resume its once an unused hobby.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Emil (Jul 6 2011 21:04:24)

+3

Emil wrote:

Rum, Dzhif this, that the RAW (and)?

GIF this format specifically created by for transfer of pictures through staff. He there is in qualify to under preserving file.

And I even, pass not love the portraits. I more nature of love and in macro chyonit. Glass macro there is. But a $50,, more to portraits as times :D which I not love sack. But anything! - Tej. Can soon as I save up yes'll inquire that for militarized landscape need so I'll pick some up. I have Pentax K-10. In principle in models difference special there is no. I before kipisheval because as could not understand zerkalku, thought doofus what got (I it comes\ have bought these, but vrod not strongly noshennuyu. Have an over-familiar). And then as boy left all alone He have old hat Canon, so even, pass immediately with fishing associations :D there is only Canon and Nikon. And what?. Yes because all fotkayut (gets caught) :D. And boy left all alone He I derzhitsya much detail in full format, so truly I if and buy the By-5 the same Pentaksa.

Last edited by (Jul 9 2011 19:32:40)

wrote:

If not in tense, all right, enlighten afield FishDrim in St. Petersburg?

In St. Petersburg not often found recent years. Yes and the only transiently on what any another's a fishing crowd. In hands among fishermen FishDrim created does not appear. But lures from day one this me sign, in year before year eiaee with him. Sold; have us in city of, price not Drie Stoepen already, but remember that slightly more expensive, than prikormy "local rassypa." Remember that in general something a normal, worker composition. Worse or better other judge not thankful. Two-three fishing this virtually "niochyom." Need to, in my opinion, least one season otlovitsya on this lures from day one with his variations.

+1

Guys, could you tell me where there is interesting forums have pro feeder, those where say about how as fish harvest. Salapina forum know. Skinte who exile. Even, pass here would cease increasingly be interesting.

BADARDINOV
But Roman, so drive Gone Fishin '(!, but as winter of... descends on the civvy and talk.

+1

wrote:

but Roman, so drive Gone Fishin '(!, but as winter of... descends on the civvy and talk.

On opportunities found. Opened for themselves many interesting things. Yesterday here is stroll decided to, so can be and not engaging in a fishing trip see another vision this process. In this the and interest.

Only give exile de until winters can be revere modicum chyoto useful.

wrote:

Children (Guys), Podskajite where there is interesting forums have pro feeder, those where say about how as fish harvest. Salapina forum know. Skinte who exile. Even, pass here would cease increasingly be interesting.

Arises a serious dilemma in two versions:

1) straight for the exile and save this forum from "valuable" thought declared a God Of about a famous brand.
2) But already winter habitues Forum, on which can be straight for the exile, will curse, under feeling was that of transformation about the "nesokrushimom and an epic" creation was Veyganga and his German friends. :D

+2

wrote:

Children (Guys), could you tell me where there is interesting forums have pro feeder, those where say about how as fish harvest. Salapina forum know. Skinte who exile. Even, pass here would cease increasingly be interesting.

http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/index.php

Last edited by fm967 (Aug 1 2011 23:37:31)

+3

fm967 wrote:

It be not prevents, but beginners only hurt.

:cool: Golden words!
Although this virtually to all once a forums can be to apply :dontknow:. But even's a canny lass information without personal practice and rethinking the "in the process" can cause have "unaccustomed brain" such a bag for in anybody, that will not worse "salapinskoy" :D You can advise the right some tackle, snap, prikormku, but this not will give no effect (and the and worse will) compared with those same dubinschikami. On cool feeder can be put vershinku not under current conditions, put not the contestant snap, not the ceasing / hook, great prikormku bring until fortune plastelina or enough simply its not underbid through a sieve. Yes mulen the nuance and options there is, which need "feel" - everyone can add something its and will rights. And this comes only with practice :flag:
And the that "interestingly / not interestingly" - so this everyone its. For novice much of new information will simply revelation. With the consequent growth experience it will be perceived for granted. And later while, (2-3 densest fidernykh season) much already will be perceived with a grin and religious. And nowhere from this not avoid :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 2 2011 10:52:38)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

have "unaccustomed brain" such a bag for in anybody, that will not worse "salapinskoy"

Agree on all 100, was such moment when from glut information easier :canthearyou: has been stewing on, and practice with every new strong all defines on their seats.
Awareness and work over their mistakes and there is path the right the fishing trainer! :flag:

My very a good each and teacher, now the late Vyacheslav Serov told me when the said legendary phrase: "If have you in garage is worth the fireball would Formula-1 - this still not means, that you Schumacher." And he was wildly rights - gets caught above all hands and head. And some tackle / snap / prikormka / the bait this only help. Under than for themselves so, you got it, that until some cordages / osnastok / prikormok / nazhivok / methods industrialized fishing need to price rise morally.

+4

In the past year became proud owner one of albums British groups "Feeder" "impeachment the been known." And here is one of of fun kids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hd3QPrr … h_response

Last edited by FEEDER (Aug 13 2011 14:38:24)

+1

http://i043.radikal.ru/1108/f0/af634b497d07.jpg

+1

http://s43.radikal.ru/i100/1108/29/d58f8a06cd38.jpg

Good deal USB Flash Drive for fotika and stiff disk in computer, okay. Truth USB Flash Drive two lost. But in computer, okay derzhitsya remained victory, what. Probavlyalsya on leisure, before fishing.

Increasingly, d flock. Folded backpack.

Last edited by (Aug 24 2011 03:26:18)

+6